Ellie Forever Ch. 16

Story Info
Jack and Lucy solidify their relationship.
17.8k words
4.57
1k
0

Part 16 of the 16 part series

Updated 10/27/2023
Created 05/02/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a much-appreciated blow job, Mom dozed in my lap the rest of the 2-hour drive home from Pennington. Neither of us felt like unloading the bags when we nosed into the garage, I nudged Mom as I killed the motor, "Luce honey, we're home, wake up baby." She sat up in the seat and stretched like a cat, yawning, "Can we get unpacked in the morning baby? I'm feeling like a quick shower and a bed." I reached over and gave her tummy a love pat.

"Sure honey, I'll get them in the morning, let's get you showered and tucked in." I grinned.

The house was mostly dark when we entered. I kissed mom's puffy lips and told her to head on up while I made sure we were all locked up. As I crossed the living room headed to check the front door, I saw Addie curled up fast asleep on the couch. I double-checked the front door lock and went to Mom in the bathroom, she was sitting naked on the toilet and blushed when she seen me. I smiled and lent down and handed her a couple of squares of toilet paper and pecked her lips as I did.

I began to shuck out of my clothes as she wiped. She met me in the shower with a soft kiss, I returned it as I cupped her little ass cheeks and squeezed them. She broke the sensual kiss, and I began soaping her voluptuous curves as I stared into her pretty blue eyes.

She broke the silence, "You're doing it again."

"Doing what Luce?" I puzzled.

She shivered and gave me a smoldering glare, "Making my pussy tingle...... that look..... it melts me....It puts butterflies in my belly..... kiss me." I bent and sensually kissed her puffy lips and she molded herself to me snaking her arms around my neck. I continued the kiss as I caressed all her fun parts. Mom started sliding her pussy up and down on my leg as she increased the passion in our kiss. I was about to pick her up and plant her against the shower wall, but before I did, she pushed at my chest and dropped to her knees and enveloped the head of my cock in her pretty little mouth. I gasped at the sudden sensations. "Oh... Jesus Lucy.... That feels so incredible..... you're so good at that honey." Mom moaned around my dick and hefted the weight of my balls in her dinky little palm. She had me churning awfully fast and I was about to warn her of the impending geyser she was about to coax from me when she pulled off with a pop. Her pretty blue eyes bored into mine, "I want your cock inside me baby."

I snatched her up and pinned her to the wall. She quickly reached between us and lined me up as I lowered her down on me. I hit bottom with a gasp and preceded to pound her sticky little kitty with long hard thrusts. "Mmmm baby..... yes..... that's what I need.... Yes.... Fuck my pussy honey."

"I can't hold on long Luce, It's too good." I grunted.

"Yes! That's it..... cum in me up baby."

I lasted all of three more thrusts and rocketed the entirety of my balls as deep inside her heavenly little pussy, as I could."

Mom felt the force of my semen entering her and her body convulsed in a silent but quaking orgasm. When she recovered I still was inside her holding her to the wall. We had made out for a short time before Mom broke the kiss, "I love you baby, that was amazing, take me to bed and tuck me in, then go get Addie, baby, she was probably trying to wait up for you."

I pulled her from my cock and lowered her to the shower floor, as her feet hit the floor a huge blob of our juices splatted on the tile. She stepped back under the shower head and scrubbed her tiny cunny spotless and turned the water off.

I wrapped her in a towel and rubbed her dry, she squeaked when I scooped her in my arms and turned to the bedroom. Ellie and Maddie were still sleeping when we got there, I deposited Mom right up behind Maddie and gave her a lingering kiss. "Goodnight Mom, I love you." I whispered.

"Nite baby!"

I started to turn to the door and noticed Ellie's eyes on me, smiling, I went around the bed to her, "Hey sleepy girl."

"Hi baby, looks like the trip went well." She smiled.

"It was amazing!"

She kissed me and said, "Good! Now go to Addie, she misses you, cuddle with her tonight, okay?"

"Okay sweetie, I love you, sweet dreams."

I was considering scooping Addie up and taking her to the other bed but when I seen how peaceful she looked on the couch, I decided to just crawl in behind her and spoon, careful not to wake her as I nuzzled my nose in her hair. I lay cuddling with Addie as she softly snored, thinking about how much I love and cherish her, that got me thinking about our lop-sided relationship. She and the other girls were constantly supportive of me having sex outside our relationships, but I had make it pretty known that I wasn't cool sharing my girls with other men. That has been bugging me for some time that I have this big double-standard. They all say they don't care about it at all, that I'm the only one for them. I knew that I needed to find resolution soon or it would start a rift that could potentially ruin the family as we know it. I see only two options, I could green light the girls to find some strange dick or I could simply stop all the extra sex I'm having. I determined that even if I stopped, I was still ahead of all the girls in at bats, thus would have to grant them all enough hall passes to even up the score. That didn't seem very likely because it would be difficult to get Mom and Ellie on board in the first place. Those two were the most vocal about never letting another dick inside them. Maddie was probably of the same mind of Mom and Ellie, but I just wasn't sure. That left me with Addie, she is the only one who was vocal about her random "girl boners".

More than once she giggled about her girl boner for old Benny and his big old donkey dick. I pondered about Addie for quite a while and in the end I decided that she might be the place to start. I could green light her for a ride on old Benny and it may soften up the others to the idea when Addie comes running back blabbing about getting her guts rearranged by Benny. Then maybe the others would cave and then the guilt of my sexcapades would leave me. The other thing I would learn, is if I could handle my girls out on the prowl snagging up any and every stray cock that caught their eye. Lord knows they're gorgeous enough that they could ride every cock in the county if they so choose. In the end I decided to talk to Addie in the morning and tell her I want her to let old Benny throw the meat to her, If I had to I'd tell her that it got my motor running to know she was swallowing Benny whole whenever the notion hit, just like she told me it soaked her panties to watch me banging whoever.

With that settled in my mind, I finally dosed off to the sweet smell of Addie's hair. All that pondering triggered a rather vivid dream or nightmare depending on your perspective. In the end that dream saved me and all my lovely girls from a world of hurt. In my dream/nightmare I had been off at Maddie's ranch working on her fences. I hadn't realized just how much of the fence was damaged, it required way more time and materials than I expected.

Addie had tried to use her womanly charms to get me to take her back to the pond and hang out for the day. I was able to convince her that the fence couldn't wait, for fear the livestock would catch on that the fences were damaged in several spots and decide to make a break for it. I promised her I wouldn't dally and be back as soon as possible and I would definitely make it up to her with one of my famous massages out on the dock, as I was supposed to do on the day of the gathering we had at the pond. That seemed to pacify her.

I was upset with myself for letting her down again, so I hurried to the house to shower and change into my board shorts. The ATV wasn't in the garage, apparently Addie had taken it out to the pond, so I decided to just walk the distance, which isn't something I would generally do, but dreams can be kinda stupid that way.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I rounded the bend in the drive near the shelter house. For some unknown reason, Benny, of all people was sitting in the sand next to Addie. She was face down sunning herself as they talked. I moved to and old tree stump that was hidden partially by a bush and listened in to their conversation, I figured this would be my chance to see if Addie had learned her lesson about controlling her libido.

I saw Benny reach for the bottle of tanning oil next to Addie, "Hold still doll so I can put some lotion on you, so you don't scorch your pretty little self out here in the blazing sun."

"Yeah, I'm heating up pretty quick Benny."

"What are you doing out here all by your lonesome doll? You shouldn't be out here frolicking in the water without some company."

"Well, that's partly why I'm heating up fast, Benny. My mom, sister and Lucy are otherwise engaged, and Jack should've been here by now, but I guess he is too busy. Anyway, it seems like a repeat of the party where he promised to be out here rubb'in me down real good and showing me a good time, but here we are again, him off to parts unknown, leaving me to fry out here, and you being the kind considerate friend you are, out here in the heat taking care of me when it should be him." She whined.

I was mindful of the annoyance in her tone, and sad that I made her feel that way again.

"Now doll, you know he would love to be out here with you rubb'in you in all the right spots, I'm sure he's ran into some unforeseen trouble. And will be along in a jiffy. I know I would if I was in his shoes, No man in his right mind would turn down a chance to catch you out here all alone in that dinky little bikini that looks so good on all your pretty parts." Benny soothed as her gave her little butt a pat.

Addie giggled and said, "Aww Benny you so sweet, you always cheer me up and make me feel special. You should probably untie all them strings back there so I don't get my bikini all oily."

"That sounds like a very wise decision sweetheart," Benny cackled and reached up and plucked the string at her neck loose and then moved to the one around her torso and gave it a tug also. Benny flicked them off and to the side of her body and quickly poured oil on her and finished of her back. I noticed Benny's eyes roaming her luscious body as his hands moved to the strings holding her bottoms in placed. He tugged at both of them at the same time and flicked them to the sides with the others.

Addie's head rose and swiveled to look back just as old Benny peel her bikini bottom back exposing her tiny little butt to his eyes. He curled his stubby fingers down around her hip and latched on to her hip bone, pulling her little butt up long enough to drag her bottoms right out from under her.

"Don't you worry your pretty little self now doll, I still remember your boundaries and I'll respect those, I see that worry on your face and you can just lay your pretty little head back down and relax, the way I got it figured, I've done seen all your girlie parts and wasn't no harm come from it." He grinned.

Addie giggled, "Oh Benny, I ain't worried, I was just checking to see if you were being slick like last time and let that gigantic trouser snake loose yet?"

I was startled at her use of the word "yet", as if to imply that it was not only acceptable, but actually expected.

Benny cackled at her, "Not yet love, we just got started."

She giggled and said, "So..... Benny, Me and Jack had a heart to heart after that party where you slick as shit, got me tuned up, stripped naked and fondled all my private part til I blew like mom's old pressure cooker. I told him how tough it was for me to control my womanly urges at certain times, like when I hit the sauce a little harder than normal and somebody is being all sweet to me . He kinda scolded me, and rightly so, for not taking responsibility and staying mindful of myself. We had another talk last night and Jack has been feeling guilty because we encourage him at times to be friendly with other ladies, if you get my drift, but we don't stray from him."

Benny interrupted, "So, I can see how a fella like Jack wouldn't be peachy with that kinda arrangement, but what do you mean "WE"?

Addie visibly tensed and was silent for a minute. Benny never stopped running his hands all over her and while she was trying to come up with a response that wouldn't divulge the family secret, he proceeded to pop the buttons on his shirt.

"Well, you know that me and Ellie both are sweet on Jack, so that's what I meant by "WE". She smiled, having recovered from her blunder.

By the time she had explained that Benny not only had his shirt undone but had also peeled off his suspenders and dropped his britches and was down to his boxers. Benny grunted his acknowledgement as he rubbed up high inside her thigh. I seen Addie shiver and part her legs a little and arch her little butt up for his sensual touch.

"Mmmm that feels good Benny.....so anyway, our talk was a little different last night and Jack thought it unfair for him to continue his occasional romps when we remain true to him..... oh.... Good lord..... that's amazing, Benny."

Benny had moved to the other thigh and bumped her legs further apart exposing her little wet cunny to his gaze, while he went higher with his massage, bumping her pussy randomly with his hand. Benny was well aware of the affect his massage was having on her and it was hard for him to keep the shit eating grin off his face.

"Like I said doll, I can see how he wouldn't be kosher with that arrangement, he has too much respect for you and your pretty little sister to let that be." He added.

"Right, but what you don't know Benny, is that I'm not just tolerating his occasional romp to appease him, I want him to do it, it gets my motor running to see that, and I don't want him to stop. When I told him that he was at a loss as to how to solve our problem at first. We talked and talked and then he said the only other option he could see is that me and Ellie get a free pass to romp when we like with whoever might make our girlie parts wet and tingly. I explained to him that it don't really work that way, because he is the only one that makes our girlie parts all tingly. Jack was pretty quick to point out that I was incorrect and told me how bat shit crazy I was the day of that party when he sent you out here to that dock to flat out drag that big old horse cock of yours all over my little kitty until I lost my mind. So, I thought about that for a minute a realized he wasn't wrong. Now we didn't come away from that talk with the greenlight for us to bump uglys or anything, but he did agree that it was the only other option besides him keeping his big old dick outta anyone other than me and my sister." She explained.

"Well I guess that's mighty reasonable of him." He eagerly agreed. "Now I got your pretty little back side all finished, be a sweetie and roll yourself over so I can get the other side."

"Don't reckon you'd be inclined to at least put my bottoms back on, beforehand would ya?" She warily asked.

"Now we been through this before darlin, I done seen all your lovely little secret places and nobody was any worse for wear last time, so quit fussin and roll over like a good girl, so I can treat you the way you really want me to deep down inside." He said as he caressed her little butt cheek.

Addie didn't fight it anymore and slowly rolled over and sprawled out in front of him. She lay on her back with her legs just barely apart and her big, beautiful tits puddled up proud on her chest.

It's funny how dreams work in hindsight. I could hear every word clearly no matter the distance and see everything perfectly. My heart was racing in my dream and aching at the sight of my beautiful Addie being seduced right before my eyes and me powerless to stop it. I couldn't imagine any torture that would be worse. In the dream I sat frozen in place, tears running down my face, calling out to her to stop, that I loved her, and I will do anything for her if she just stop. Of course, no matter how loud I called, they never heard me. It was so vividly playing out in front of me. She was still at ease with him because nothing different was happening that didn't happen at the party. He got her motor running, but in the end, he let her off the hook, and in her head she figured, in my absence once again, she would let him run a bit, give her a good case of the shivers and leave it at that.

Addie settled herself on her back, adjusting her pretty long hair off to the side of her head. Old Benny settled himself on his haunches at the end of her feet. Filling his palms with lotion, he began to sensually massage her right foot. He rubbed and squeezed her foot, separating her toes and running a finger sensually between them. Her groans and whimpers signaled that she was lost in his touch.

"Mmmm Benny that feels good, where did you learn that?" She cooed.

"Darlin, you don't make it as long as I have without pickin up a thing or two along the way, It just warms my heart to know it makes you feel good." He grinned as he switched to the other foot.

"Oh, wow Benny, you're really good at that, I'm putty in your hands." She whimpered.

"I aim to please sweetheart." He winked.

Benny raised her leg up straight and bent it at the knee to lay her ankle on his shoulder, laying a hand on her shin bone to hold her leg there. His other hand bumped her knee outward some, exposing her little wet pussy to his view. He then began working the calf that he had elevated. Addie tried to move her knee inward to shield herself a little, but he bumped it back out.

"Benny, I probably shouldn't be letting you spread me out all over the place in front of God and everybody." She warned.

"Don't you worry your pretty little self, doll, I'm doin my best to make you feel real good, and it won't bother a soul, living or otherwise, if I get to look at your precious parts while I'm doin it, besides there ain't nobody out here to be troubled with it anyhow, So you just go ahead and lay back and relax so you can enjoy some of the skills old Benny's picked up along the way." He soothed.

"Just because nobody's here doesn't mean they won't be troubled with it." She countered but didn't try to cover herself. I knew at that point, that she already knew she wasn't going to stop him if he kept escalating his seduction.

"There you go again worrying about stuff that you know me, and you both don't care about right now." He cackled.

Addie started another half-hearted protest, but Benny promptly shut it down when he started running his oily hands up and down her thigh, cupping it between his hands and squeezing as he moved. Addie hummed and purred as his hands went lower with each stroke. Benny finished that thigh and let it lay sprawled out to the side, while he reached for the other one. He skipped her calf and went straight to oiling her thigh down just like the other one.

"OH" She moaned, "For fucks sakes Benny you're doing it again, I can't even think straight."

"Good, you ain't got no need to do any straight thinkin right now anyway." He grinned.

He let that leg go and it fell like the other one, leaving her legs spread and knees bent. Her little kitty was gaped, swollen and glistening. I knew from experience that she was more than ready for more.

Benny stood kneeling between her spread calves staring at her beautiful naked body sprawled in front of him. "Hold up dear, I'm afraid rubbin you down and staring at your pretty little girlie parts has caused a strain that I need to handle. Benny stood up and thumbed his boxers down and let them drop to the ground.

Addie's eyes locked on Benny's dick when it flopped out.

"It might be better if you didn't let that big old dick free right now Benny, I'm not sure I'll fare as well as I did at that party." She whispered warily.