Ellie Forever Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He really is.... Let's see.... Well first off, he's very kind, and gentle. He absolutely adores me, and he's been protecting me and my sister since the day we met him. He's very handsome too... It makes me smile every time he walks into the room, my heart melts every time I see him." She explained.

"Well he sounds like a pretty impressive fellow." I grinned.

"Oh, you have no idea... On top of all of that he and my sister are in love, and he treats her just like a goddess, like he does with me. I think my Momma is in love with him also. He is tall and muscular and has a ripped physique.

"Yeah?"

"Oh, hell yeah, when he wraps me in his arms and kisses me, my little kitty immediately starts tingling. It makes me want to pull his pants down and lick his balls and suck his big, long dick. my panties are getting wet just talking about him." She shivered.

"Wow, you'll have to hang on to that one." I smirked.

"Oh, I will, I will never leave him, he is my soul mate, my everything, I know that without a doubt, I couldn't and wouldn't want to live without him." She said with a serious tone.

I was still cuddled up to Addie as she was speaking, when she finished I leaned forward over Addie to kiss her. Addie grumbled, "You guys are ruining my cuddle getting all sappy."

I pulled back from Ellie's kiss, "Sorry love." I said and kissed her pouty lips.

"I'm still sleepy, can you take me upstairs and tuck me in please, baby?" She pouted.

"Ok, love." I replied.

I lifted her in my arms and stood, "I'll be right back honey, so you can tell me all about our plans today." I said after pecking Ellie's lips. I carried her to Mom's and my bed, Maddie was still sleeping, I guessed the noise from the shower to be Mom. I laid Addie down next to her Momma on the bed and gave her a kiss to send her off to la la land. I heard the shower shut off, so I went to check on Mom. She was exiting the shower in search of a towel. I grabbed one and she smiled at me as I began toweling her dry.

"You are so beautiful, Luce, I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too baby, maybe you should take me back in that shower, I'm not sure I got my little kitty as clean as it should be." She winked. "Mmmmm, that sounds tempting Luce, but I'm obligated to get back to the kitchen to see a certain hot little blonde, but I think I got time for a quick inspection right here if it would please you." I countered.

"I'm pretty sure it would please me thoroughly, but If that wonderful little blonde is who I think it is, it might be best if you just give me a kiss to hold me over and go do what she asked you to do." She smiled.

I leaned down and cupped her ass cheeks and picked her up so I could kiss her properly. She hooked her legs around me and started a brief but intense make out session while she rubbed her big titties in my chest. I was starting to heat up pretty quick with passion and Mom caught on and de-escalated before we got to the point of no return.

"Whoa... down.. boy, you're doing it again, miss kitty is start' in to purr already." She smirked as she pulled back.

I gave her another quick peck on her big puffy lips and set her on her feet again. "I can't control myself around you anymore, Mom." I laughed.

"I'm the same baby, so get before we get in trouble with that hot little blonde of yours." She ordered.

When I got to the kitchen, Ellie was just hanging up the phone, "Jack, that was Sam on the phone, he's coming by to talk to us about the case and where it's at."

"I thought we had errands?"

"We do, but this is important, silly, now go tell Mom and Lucy that he will be here in a few minutes."

I went back to the bedroom and Maddie and Addie were cuddled on the bed, still sleeping. Mom was sitting naked at her vanity table in front of the lighted mirror fixing her hair. I walked slowly up behind her and knelt down and kissed her ear, "My heart stops every time I see you, you're so pretty and so sexy." I reached around her and cupped her boobs in my palms and hefted their weight in my hands, lightly squeezing them as I nuzzled her neck."

Mom groaned, "You need to stop baby, you're supposed to be down with Ellie, and if you keep that up we're gonna get scolded like a couple of toddlers when she comes hunt' in you down and finds you up here with your big old irresistible dick everywhere it shouldn't be right now."

"Ok, sorry Luce, that reminds me, Sam wants to fill us in on the case, Ellie was talking to him on the phone when I went down and the reason I came back up was to let you know, he's on his way and will be here shortly." I said as I released her lovely boobs from my grip.

"Shit Jack, You should have led with that instead of molesting me first, I can't be sit' in here bare butt when he gets here, now get Addie and Maddie up so they can be ready when he gets here.

"Geesh, sorry Mom, it ain't my fault you're irresistible." I sassed.

Mom sprang into action making herself presentable, and I move to the bed and kissed Maddie right on her pretty lips to wake her. Her eyes fluttered open and a smile greeted me.

"Hey there pretty girl." I smiled back.

"Hey stud, why don't you crawl up under these covers and cuddle up a bit."

"I'd love that but I'm under orders to roll you out of the sack, Sam will be here in a minute to update us and you need to cover up all your pretty parts beforehand." I grinned.

Her eyes bugged and she rolled away and rustled Addie, "Get up sweetie, Sam will be here in a minute, and you need to get presentable, he has and update for us." Addie grumbled and slowly rolled from the bed.

With my orders carried out, I spun on heel and returned to the kitchen. Ellie was leaned over the island staring at her laptop. I crept up behind her and leaned over her shoulder pressing my goin into her dinky little butt. "Watch' a doing gorgeous?" I whispered.

She shivered in response, "Stop it, you're going to get me tingly down there again." She said touching her crotch.

I stayed hovering over her back as I held her hips to me. "I was scouting ahead for our errands." She said.

"Tell me then, what's the plan?"

"So, I was looking online for rings, and I actually like a set that is right here in Carter. The set is at Minor's, You remember Essie don't you?"

"Sure, I know her, she's very nice."

"So, I talked to her earlier and I think we should go by there and check it out, then maybe we could get some of your to-do list done, what do you think?" She smiled.

"Sweet! Ok, we should go by the car dealer and see if we can pick out a truck."

A tap on the door told me Sam had arrived. "Ell, can you tell the girls that Sam's here, baby?"

Ellie nodded and went to the stairs. I let Sam in and got him some coffee. We small talked a little while we waited for my girls and then Sam got an uncomfortable look on his face.

"What's eat 'in you Sam?"

Well, I shouldn't say really."

"Sam, we're friends, spit it out, it's ok."

"Well Jack, I.... well hell..... I don't know how to ...."

"Just say it Sam, really it's fine....."

Just then, Mom rounded the corner, "What's wrong Sam, just say it."

"Well.... Lucy, you know that I love and respect you all very much, and I don't judge, but some do..."

"Oh, hell Sam, I'm not a little girl, stop beat 'in around the bush!"

"Ok, ok, well I know that Jack and Ellie and Addie are an item now, and well that raises some of the more conservative eyebrows in this old hick town, but it's also rumored that Maddie and Jack are an item in addition to the two girls. Now mind you, I'm your lawyer and I'm speaking to you all from that perspective."

"What perspective might that be?" Maddie asked entering the room.

"Hey Maddie.... Well, we have a case pending and we don't need any distractions right now, I'm concerned It may hinder the case if that gets too far out in the public. So, as your lawyer, I need to know if that's true, so I can prepare." Sam mumbled.

Addie had walked around the corner as he spoke and crawled into my lap and kissed me while I smiled at her. The girls were a little hurt, I think, and were gonna prove a point. Ellie came to me and kissed me like Addie did and crawled to sit on my other knee. Sam showed little reaction until Maddie came over to me and kissed my lips and winked at me. His eyebrows raised just a fraction, "Well I guess that answers my question, I'll do what I can to minimize whatever the reaction is.

I was startled by Mom when she approached from the opposite side of me from Maddie. She leaned down caressed my chest when she sensually kissed my lips then turned to Sam with a defiant arched eyebrow. That made his eyebrow skyrocket into his hair line. There, now you have your full answer, Sam." Mom proclaimed.

"Oh, shit.... Seriously, Lucy?" Sam asked.

"Serious as a heart attack, Sam. Now you listen up, Sam. You're our lawyer, not our publicist and not our pastor, so I need you to be two things for us right now. First I want you to be a friend, and treat us as such, second, I need you to forget about all the moral outrage that you're worrying yourself about and stick to that slick lawyer 'in you're so good at, ok?"

Sam's head dropped and hit stuck a palm up, Ok, Ok, Lucy.....wow, it's a lot to take in." He puzzled.

"I don't give a flying fuck what you or anyone else thinks, Sam, It ain't nobody's business who we love or how we do it, you hear me, Sam Gorden." Mom admonished.

"Lucy, I'm not your enemy, calm down now. I'm a lawyer, and we have a pending case and I'm trying to do my job, which is to protect you and your family. I'm not gonna deal with any of the issues the town may have around the relationship with Jack and the Gentry women, but There are certain legalities around a relationship between you and your son. I will protect you the best I can, but it has to stay silent as possible. This ain't no big city in one of the European countries, and it will go over like a turd in a punch bowl if it gets out."

"Sam. We aren't stupid, and I'm sorry if we shocked you, but like you said, you're our lawyer and we wanted you to know so you can handle whatever comes up." Maddie added.

Ellie reached across the table and grabbed Sam's hand, "Sam, I know it's not conventional, but you of all people know our character, you know the terrible tragedy we're going through right now. I lost my Daddy, Sam and I'm crushed, and I wouldn't have made it if it wasn't for the constant love and support from these people around me. Sam, we've gone through too much, we need your support also. I'm not asking for your approval, like Lucy said, it doesn't matter what you think. We do need you to look out for us, we can't take anymore tragedy. We just want our friends to respect our decisions and continue to be our friends, if they can, do you understand?"

"I do, Ellie, and I can tell you that Sam the lawyer will fight his as off for this family, and Sam the family friend, wants all the happiness you can find for yourselves and you have mine, Cindy, and Vern's full support." Sam proclaimed.

Ellie let go of his hand and rounded the table and pulled his head into her substantial cleavage and kissed the top of his balding head, "Thank you Sam, you've always been there for us, and I love you for that."

Sam seemed a little stunned to find his nose in my girlfriends tits; he cleared his throat and Ellie finally released him. "So, now that all the delicate issues have been mentioned, what about this asshole trucker and the shitty company he works for?" Ellie asked.

"Right, well.... The trucker has been arrested, his blood draw at the hospital showed him to be under the influence of a few drugs. The truck was inspected and found to be unfit for the road. The trucking company's lawyer is also representing the driver, I have filed a lawsuit on all of yours behalf, and their lawyer came to see me today. We negotiated all morning; we broke from those negotiations about an hour ago with the intent to meet again in the morning. Now, I came by to talk to you about our status as of now, and where I think it could go. Does anyone have questions so far?"

"I have a shit-ton of questions, Sam, but I think if we hear you out, it would be best." I interjected. While Sam was talking all the girls except Addie, found a seat around the table, Addie stayed in my lap with her arm around my neck.

"Go on and finish Sam." Mom added.

"Sure, so, I decided to file one lawsuit against the company only, the reason was that after looking into the trucker, I found him to be a father of three little boys and his wife is expecting as we speak. They don't have much and are barely getting by now. I didn't see any reason to worsen the live lives of that poor little wife and the three boys. Honestly, the onus is mostly on the company to makes the trucks are kept up, and their employees are following policy and safety processes. So, I went after the company. Now I'm not sure what your expectations are, but I've been in talks over a monetary settlement, but I think you all may be interested in more than money."

"Look Sam, our goal is to make sure we do our very best to insure this company doesn't kill nobody else, we need you to tell us how we get that done." Maddie responded.

"Ok Maddie, I hear you. So, I went through their books and found them to be in trouble, they have steadily lost business since the old man passed and his son took over, they've lost most of their good and loyal employees also, so I think It may not be long before they go down anyway. I also know that they have insurance that would pay out also, probably not enough, but the best path I see is to get in the pocket book to the tune of about twenty million, that would get about the maximum from the insurance but it would also all but drain their bank. They would end up closing down soon probably."

"What stops them from filing bankruptcy right out of the gate?" I wondered out loud.

"Well, if we go for too much cash, they may. That's what I've been trying to figure out in negotiations. I think I can get between insurance and their assets, about twenty million, that would leave that arrogant little shit just enough cash that he may think he could recover, but in all likely hood it wouldn't work, based on his track record to date."

"Ok, I see, so the plan is to get as much cash as possible without forcing bankruptcy." I asked.

"Yep, that's our best option."

"Do it Sam, I don't care what the number s are in the end, just make sure they end up out of business as soon as possible." Mom demanded.

"There is one other option, but I don't recommend it." Sam added.

"What is it?" Ellie asked.

Well, I think, I could win controlling interest in the company, which would mean..."

"We would own the company or at least most of it?" I interrupted.

"Right, but.."

"No Sam, as much fun it would be firing that fucktard, I got no interest in running a shitty company that got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. That sounds like a clusterfuck just looking for a place to happen, and I got no interest in leveraging our family assets, just to sink them in a money pit." I explained.

"BINGO! You see that exactly as I do." Sam replied.

Mom walked behind me and put her arms around Addie and I; she looked to Maddie, who nodded back to her, "I raised a pretty smart boy Sam, I want you to go do what he said, go get those heartless asshole's money, I don't want to see one more of those damn trucks on the road." Mom directed.

Sam stood and smiled, "Ok, Lucy, I'll call you tomorrow."

Addie, scurried from my lap and crashed into Sam, "Thank you Sam Gorden, for taking good care of my family." Addie didn't hold back, she held him tight in her arms and kissed all over his face.

When he finally got lose from her he started backing his way out of the house telling the rest of the girls that he was just doing his job. I don't think he felt comfortable with how touchy feely the girls are.

We all ate a quick meal and then kinda scattered. Ellie and I went to the bedroom to get dressed to go out shopping for rings and a truck. We entered the room, and she started leaving a trail of clothes all the way to the bathroom, which of course made me follow. When I crossed the threshold to the bathroom, Ellie was sitting on the toilet, I could hear the tinkle of her stream hitting the water. I crossed my arms and leaned on the door frame smiling at her blush.

"You shouldn't be watching me now." She blushed again.

"I love watching you, you're very beautiful, in case you haven't noticed."

"Baby, I'm peeing, it's gross!" She squealed.

I pushed off the door and knelt beside her, when her stream stopped, I grabbed some toilet paper and nudged her knees apart, she resisted for a second, then opened her legs. I gently rubbed her pussy until I thought it was dry and dropped the paper in the bowl. I reached past her to flush for her and sensually kissed her pretty lips.

"You're still beautiful, peeing or not, hell, if you were covered in horse shit, I'd still think you were the most beautiful girl in the world." I grinned.

She smacked me on the arm and just giggled. While she was washing her hands, I remembered something, "Hey Ell, can you help me with something online before we go? I need your opinion." I asked.

"Sure baby, my laptop is on the bed." She smiled.

We crawled on the bed, both of us on our bellies as I explained, "So you remember the other day when me and your Mom were playing grab ass, and I accidently tore her panties and showed her little butt to that dump truck driver?"

She giggled, "Yeah, I've never heard her cuss you out before, she just got those panties, she told me they were very comfortable."

"Yeah, I know, well I promised her that I would replace them, and I was hoping you could help me find her a pretty pair she would like and fit her right."

"I know the site she got those from, here, I'll show you." She said tapping away at the keys.

We browsed until I spotted the exact pair that got ruined. "So, there is a pair in the right color, if she liked the fit so much, maybe I should get an extra pair." I wondered.

"O-o-o-o-o, get the pink ones, plus the purple ones you ruined. She'll love the pink ones."

"I want to get you some too, and Mom and Addie." I smiled.

"Ok, I want a black pair, Addie would look hot in theses powder blue ones. I think your Mom would rather have a thong, she hardly wears panties, but when she does, it's almost always a thong."

"You're right, let's see here, there how about this sexy little purple number here?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah, that's fucking hot, she'll love that one, especially coming from you."

I ordered all of them and kissed Ellie to thank her for helping me.

"Ok let me find some clothes and we can go." She winked.

I laid on her bed watching her little butt jiggle as she rummage through the closet she had overtook. She turned and tossed a pair of flip flops on the bed, and turned back to grab a t-shirt and tossed it on the bed too. She turned and went to the dresser and pulled out a pair of gray legg'ins and flipped them to the bed.

"Those look tiny." I puzzled.

"Yup, I think they will keep your attention on me today, and maybe some others. I love these, they are some comfy and airy. I want to look good for my man today, but comfy too. I want everybody to see me hanging all over you today, I want to make sure everyone knows that I'm your girl, and let all them skanky whores know that this is mine." She said squeezing my cock and giggling.

I chuckled and pulled her down to kiss her sexy lips. She quickly pushed away and said, "Nope! You get me down on that bed and before I know what hit me, you'll have two fingers and a tongue buried half-way up my poor little kitty!"

"What if I promised to put one of them fingers in your sexy little butt, would that cause you to re-consider?" I grinned wiggling my eyebrows.