Ellie Forever Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a smack on the ass, "Maybe later." She winked.

She scooted from the bed and shimmied those dinky little legg'ins up her legs.

"Whoa! It's a no panty day?"

She giggled, "It is! Actually, it's a full blown no underwear day! That goes for you to stud!" She ordered.

When she pulled them into place, my jaw dropped. They were just high enough to cover the very top of her cute little butt crack in the back, the front was very low too, rising just above her blonde fuzz and exposing her sexy hip bones. I could see every detail of her body. These things looked like body paint on her, I could actually see the exact shape of her perfect little butt. When she turned to show me the front, I was shocked to see that they molded perfectly to her pussy. Not only did they make a deep, deep camel toe, I could see the outline of that sexy little tuft of blonde fuss just above her little kitty."

"Fuck baby, those show everything!" I claimed.

"Oh, I know baby, I'll change if you don't think I should wear them. I just want to look pretty for you." She worried.

"No baby, no, you can wear them, I love them, but just know that every dude we pass is gonna lose their mind."

"Good! that's the look I was going for Jack, I want them to see me all dolled up exuding sex, hanging all over you, knowing that I'm your girl, not theirs." She sassed. She pulled her t-shirt over her head and shimmied it down over her big titties. I just chuckled and shook my head, that thin little shirt was so tight on her, not only did I see her puffy nipples, but I could also see a perfect outline if her aureoles. I puzzled how it could clear her big boobs and yet shrink back tightly on her toned tummy. I reached out and palmed one of her boobs and then her butt cheek, marveling at the feel of her in her outfit.

"You like?" She wondered.

"No, I love." I smirked.

"Good, now go get dressed, and meet me in the kitchen, remember, no underwear." She said slipping her flip flops on her dainty little feet.

When I got to the kitchen Ellie was showing Addie something on her phone and they quickly stopped when they noticed me. "What?" I asked.

"It's a secret for later today baby, I can't tell you yet, sorry." Ellie said with her nose scrunched up.

I shrugged and went to the fridge for a bottle of water, grabbing one for Ellie also, knowing that she'll take mine if I don't.

Maddie walked in and did a double take at Ellie's outfit.

"I thought you were going to run errands with Jack?" She puzzled.

"Yep, I am." She smiled.

Maddie had started to turn away, but quickly spun back to her and looked her up and down. "Do you think that's a good idea?" She said nodding at her choice of attire.

"Mom, you know I wouldn't go out like this alone, but Jack is with me, I'll be by his side the whole time." She argued.

I spoke up, "I know it's a little revealing, pretty girl, but it makes her happy and I'll stick with her all day, hell you know I'd eat a zillion bullets for her Maddie, same as I would you." I defended.

I walked to Maddie and kissed her lips and patted her butt after a gentle hug, then I whispered in her ear, so the two girls couldn't hear, "You should let this one go pretty girl, remember, she was the one trying to get you to put your fabulous tits away the other day when all our friends were over. I promise I won't let her out of my sight."

She pulled back and she rolled her eyes and sighed deeply.

"Fine..... Elouise Gentry, you better not let go of his hand today!" She said sternly.

Ellie ran to her and hugged and kissed her right on the lips, "Thank you Mommy!"

Maddie turned back to me, "You better be serious about taking a zillion bullets..... you just might have too!" She scowled. She turned and stomped off to the other room to watch a movie with Mom.

"I don't know what you whispered to her, but it worked!" She smiled and kissed me.

I grabbed her hand and said, "Let's go before she stews on that a little more." I kissed Addie and pulled her hot little sister to the door.

I pointed old Suzie to the road and Ellie spoke, "Let's go find you a truck first and then we'll go see Essie at the jewelry store. I have another special stop after that, it's your surprise."

"What kinda surprise?" I pried.

She kissed my cheek, "Wouldn't you like to know!"

We pulled into the chevy dealer, and I was drawn pretty quick to a blue Silverado HD that was still on the car hauler. Benny used to have one, and I really liked it. The salesman, of course, suddenly appeared before I could get the door on Suzie shut. He followed me around to the passenger door and when I opened it for Ellie, he suddenly lost his voice. Ellie scooted out of the seat and afforded both me and what I would soon learn, Ben a perfect view of her very enticing camel toe. When her feet hit the pavement her jostled tits drew our undivided attention. She smiled at Ben and held out her tiny little hand, "Hi, I'm Ellie Gentry and this is my fiancé Jack Jansen."

He stammered a second before he found his voice, "Miss Gentry, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I must say, that outfits looks perfectly stunning on you. Your fiancé must know he's a lucky man." He grinned.

She winked and said, "Thank you Ben, very nice of you to say."

I cleared my throat to get Ben's attention, "So, is that blue truck right there spoken for yet?" I asked pointing to the car hauler.

"No sir! Are you interested in that one?"

"Yes, in fact I don't want to see any others."

"Well, if you would like to come back tomorrow, I could have it cleaned up and serviced, ready to drive away."

"That sounds perfect, let's go talk money and get it written up."

We followed Ben inside and started haggling, Ellie spoke up and started haggling along with us. It was comical how quickly he buckled down to the price I was looking for. Ellie would touch his arm when she wanted to make a point, and lean over the table and distract and knock him off his game with a mile cleavage and her hard puffy nipples. We finalized the deal with a handshake, and Ellie finalized it by crushing her big boobs in his chest with a hug.

"Thank you Ben, we'll swing by tomorrow with a bank check and pick it up." Ellie smiled.

I helped her into the truck with a kiss and made way to see Essie at the jewelry store. After Ellie and Essie cheek kissed and hugged, Essie pulled out the rings they had discussed. I could tell by the smile on her face that she really wanted these rings, so when she asked for my opinion, I gushed over them. While they were talking about optional arrangements of the stones, I realized that I wanted all my girls to be as happy as Ellie. I paid close attention to Essie as she explained how she could vary the settings. Ellie finally settle on one and we wrote up the purchase and were to return in three days to pick them up.

Once back in old Suzie, she kissed me, "I just knew you would love those rings, thank you baby!"

"I can't wait to put it on your finger." I said after I kissed her.

"So..... where to now?" I wondered.

"Ok, so now it's time for the surprise, I need you to take me to this address, it's in Johnson County." She asked.

"Wow, ok.... That's a bit of a drive."

"I know baby, but I really want to go." She pleaded.

"Oh, I'm taking you, I'll take you anywhere you want to go, as long as I can be with you." I schmoozed.

She cuddled up to me with a smile as I drove to Johnson County. Ellie had dozed off in my lap when I pulled up to the tattoo and piercing establishment, puzzled, thinking I got the address wrong or something. I double-checked the address before nudging Ellie.

"Perfect! We're here already!"

My puzzled look turned to amused as I eyed her.

"You're not mad are you baby?"

I shook my head in the negative, wondering what she was up to.

"I've always wanted a tattoo, and I have the money saved for one I designed myself, look, I have this app that helps you design a unique piece of art and then tailor it to your body." She chirped.

She opened an app on her phone and opened a file and a picture of Ellie came up on the screen, she was totally naked and was all tatted up. She swipe from right to left and it rotated the picture clockwise. She let me study it for a moment then swiped left to right and rotated the picture counterclockwise, showing me the front of her. I was taken aback because how detailed the photo was and how amazing that art looked on her. Then I realized the significance of her getting that much of her body inked. It was a pastel floral theme, starting on the top of her left shoulder and flowing on to her back and spreading across the width of her back. It wrapped around under her right arm and to the very start of her side-boob, flowing under her boob and onto one half of her tummy, continuing along the side of her hip and wrapping around onto her right butt cheek, and flowing down her leg ending at her knee. The pastel colors were vibrant and outline with sharp dark work in places but fading in other places. There were roses and skulls scattered throughout the art. I found it very sexy on her.

"Wow, babe! That's a huge piece of art, are you sure about this. This is a big and permanent step in your life." I asked.

"Oh baby, I'm absolutely sure! I've been working on this for months and thought it through. I want it but only if you like it, I don't want it if you think it's trashy or it disgusts you."

"I gotta be honest honey...... it's very fucking sexy! This cool app already shows me how it will look on you. I just want you to be sure."

"Hell yeah! Let's go in and see razor, he's the artist that I've been chatting with through the app. He has gave me pointers on things he seen may be an issue and help me fit it to my body so it will be the best it can be."

"What..... wait..... so, Razor chats through the app..... can he see this picture?" I said pointing to my naked beautiful girlfriend.

She giggled and slapped me playfully and said, "Of course he can, goofball. How else could he work out all the details. Don't fuss baby, I checked this place out and Razor specifically. He is the best in the state at this type of body art."

I was a bit floored by the revelation that he has basically seen her naked, in all her glory. I realized that it didn't matter at the end of day anyway, if she follows through and get the tatt, he will definitely see her naked anyway.

"Ok, I guess that makes sense. It just caught me off guard, I guess. I mean, you've never even mentioned tattoos to me before, but I do love it, It looks awesome."

"So.... You're ok with it?"

"Absolutely I am! I have only one request.... I assume this will take several trips to finish, I want to be with you for safety reasons, after all they are going to have the privilege of seeing all your girlie parts, and I just want to make sure they respect your boundaries."

"Oh, I wouldn't do it if you couldn't bring me every time. I think he said that it would probably take three or four trips with at least three days in between sessions for healing and depending on my pain tolerance."

"Ok! Let's go see razor!"

Razor turned out to be a fairly overweight biker dude with tatts covering a lot of his body. He was bald but wore a pretty impressive ZZ Top kind of beard. He was wearing a pair of holey jeans and a leather vest with no shirt. I suppose he was his very own walking billboard. Ellie strutted in like she owned the joint, greeting every customer and every artist she passed with a nod and a smile or a nod and a wink. She had everyone's attention as she made way toward the back. Her boobs gently swaying and jiggling with every step. As she passed by each one, I could see the gaze locked on her tits, and as she passed it dropped to her perfect little butt that was twitching back and forth, in that second set of skin, she called leg 'ins.

She had apparently seen a picture of him, or video chatted with him before today, because when she seen him, she squealed as she trotted to him. His face lit up in a big smile as she mashed her boobs in his chest, wrapping him in a full body hug. He instantly returned the hug, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and dropping the other one very, very low on her back.

She released him and said, "Razor! It's so good to finally see you in person! I can't wait to get started."

"Wow! Aren't you a vision!" He complimented as he eye fucked her.

"You're too sweet! So, where do we start?"

"Well, are you good to go on the design we worked on through the App?"

"Absolutely! 100%!" She beamed.

I cleared my throat since both were so caught up that I felt like the third wheel.

"Oh! Razor this is Jack, my fiancé, Jack this is the artist I told you about, Razor." She smiled.

"Fiancé, huh? That's new since we chatted last, congratulations to you both, and I must say hearts will be breaking all over the state when It gets out that you're off the market, I know mine is." He flirted.

Ellie lightly slapped his arm and giggled, causing a dazzling amount of jiggle in her boobs. "There you go, being sweet again, thank you, he's the love of my life." She let go of Razor and came to me and tip toed up for a kiss.

"Just stating the facts, darl'in. So, this is a full body design, do you have a preference where I start?" He asked.

"I wouldn't know where to start, so just do what is easiest for you." She winked while rubbing my forearm.

"Ok, well I think maybe we should start on the leg and get it outlined and then see how you're doing." He offered.

"Perfect! So, you want me in the chair or standing?"

"Just take your leg' ins off but leave the panties and lean over by the counter there, I'll pull the curtains to keep the gawkers at bay." He grinned. "Oh ok." She chirped.

Razor interrupted, "The only other issue I see, is that you can't be leaving here today in them tight-ass leg 'ins on. It will irritate the hell out of your leg. We do have drawstring sweatpants that don't cost too much, they have our logo on them."

"Oh, ok, yeah we can do that." Ellie replied.

Razor pulled a stand-up partition around the work area that walled us off from the rest of the shop. When I turned back to Ellie, I was staring at her ass as it came into view, she was in the process of shimmying her leg 'ins down her toned, sleek legs. When she stepped out of them, she bent and picked them up and folded them neatly and laid them on the counter. Mine and Razor's gaze were fix on the dinkiest little thong she owned. It looked like she had dental floss wedged between her little butt cheeks. When she turned to me, I had a smile on my shaking head, her thong rode so low in the front that her little blonde bush stuck out until she casually tugged it back over it. Razor ducked out to get something in the next room.

"What? What's so funny? Am I embarrassing you?" She queried.

I chuckled, "No honey, I'm not embarrassed, I was just admiring your tiny little panties."

"Sorry baby, but do you remember watching me dress earlier? Originally I didn't put any panties on."

"That's not something I will soon forget, Ell." I snickered.

"Well luckily I went back and put some on, I really didn't think to much about how dinky they are. You're not mad are you baby?"

Razor stuck his head back in the room and started to speak but paused when his eyes locked on Ellie's little thong, "Um....... I.... I'm ready when you are...... dar 'lin."

His eyes never left her panties as he spoke and if Ellie noticed she didn't show it, "Ok, I'm more than ready for you."

I'm sure she didn't catch the double meaning to her reply, but Razor sure did, and it made him look up at her face and grin. He had her lean on a work counter behind the chair and widen her stance out past shoulder width. He began to apply the transferrable stencil that would become the outline. I was standing off to the side while they bantered back and forth over the specific placement. He held it up on the inside of Ellie's thigh, "Is this what you were thinking?"

"No.... a little higher."

He moved it up a fraction, "Here?"

"A little more.... I think."

Razor glanced over at me, and I nodded. He moved his hand up within an inch of her pussy, "Here?"

Ellie looked at it for a second and then shocked both me and Razor. She lifted her leg out to the side, she touched her finger to the crease of her thigh and said, "I want it to end right here."

He moved it to the spot she pointed to, and the back of his hand was press into her pretty little thong, it suddenly occurred to me that, until now, I was the only man on the face of the earth to touch her there, it kinda rattled me a little.

"Yes, right there, that's where I want it." Again, the double-meaning didn't register in her mind, but it sure did with Razor and me. He froze for the briefest second and then got busy applying the transfer, using his fingers to stick it to her skin. I watched with a queasy stomach as he worked in such an intimate area of her body, my eyes were glued to his hands as they worked to fully apply the transfer. He first stuck it at the spot Ellie had pointed to, and then worked it around her thigh and then down. When he was working high on her thigh, his hand bumped her kitty several times. Every time he bumped her pussy her hips would ever so slightly twitch at the contact. She was facing away from me, so I couldn't read her face. I approached her as Razor still crouched at her side.

"You doing ok Honey?"

With increased breathing, she smiled, "I'm good, and very excited to finally getting my tatt. You ok?"

"I'm good."

"It's kinda intense, though. I'm a little self-conscious being this exposed in front of a stranger, especially him working so close to my pussy, he's already inadvertently touched it a few times. It's not upsetting you is it honey, he's a professional just doing his job, but I also understand it could be upsetting to you, since you're the only man to ever see or touch me there. It is really important to me to have it placed there, I know we didn't really talk about placement and how it would happen, I hope you're not mad, baby.

"No, honey, it's fine, I just didn't want you feeling uncomfortable, that's all."

"I'm a little out of my comfort zone, but it's worth it to me, I really love the tatt." She smiled and leaned over and kissed me.

I backed off to clear the workspace as Razor rose to his feet and began peeling the backing off, exposing the outline of the leg and hip part of her tattoo. He led her over to a floor mirror, "What do you think, dar 'lin?"

"Oh.... My...... gosh!..... that is fucking amazing!" She yelled.

Razor chuckled and asked, "Jack, what do YOU think?"

"That's fucking hot, baby!" I said excited for her.

Razor spun her around so I could see it from the back. It flowed from her knee, wrapping around her leg and flowing up the side of her hip and then spread out around the front hip, ending about an inch from her cute little blonde bush. On the back, it flowed up her thigh and covered her left ass cheek. "Fuck Ellie, that's so sexy." I smiled.

"I love it Razor, can I get in the chair now?"

He chuckled at her excitement, "Sure dar 'lin."

Ellie excitedly mounted the chair, "Where do we start?"

"Down here on your knee." Razor said as he pushed a button on the side of the chair and a padded support moved and raised her leg up, he mashed another button and the other leg came up, he kept hitting buttons until satisfied with her positioning.

He pulled a stool next to the outer hip and began outlining. When the needle first touched her, she jerked and yelped.

"You ok sweetheart? I hope so because if that was too much for you, I'm afraid we best change plans. We got a lot of hours ahead of us and this spot here is the least painful you'll probably have."

She giggled, "No, I'm good, It doesn't hurt, I'm just really excited."