Ellie Forever Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled a got to work. I went outside the partition and shopped for a pair of sweatpants for her to wear home. There was a pretty red head at the counter, and she had overheard Razor advising the purchase of the sweatpants, so she had a few stacked on the counter already.

"Hi, I'm Shelly, I knew you would be in the market for these when I saw what your pretty girlfriend wore in here. You can look at these, I figured this size would fit her."

"Thank you Shelly! I'm Jack and my girl is in there getting a tatt, by Razor. If you think the size is right, I'll just take the pink ones please." I started to reach for my wallet.

"Don't worry about money today, stud, I saw the piece she's getting, and you'll be back here several times before he gets finished.

"You sure? I don't mind paying today."

She waved me off again, so I turned to the back of the store, when I stepped inside the partition again, I was met with Ellie's pretty smile.

"You ok, Babe? I got a pair of sweats." I smiled back.

"I'm good and thank you Baby. They look pretty, and you even got the right size it looks like."

"You can thank Shelly for the size." I grinned.

She gave me a puzzled look, and Razor interjected as he worked. "Shelly is my wife, and runs this place, I'm just the help."

Ellie playfully swatted his shoulder and he jerked from her, "Uh... not a good idea to swat the guy that's actively tattooing you."

"Shit! Is it messed up."

He chuckled, "Nothing I can't fix, let's just not make a habit of that." He chuckled.

I was amazed how quickly Razor was working. I figured this was going to be long and difficult for both of them, but he was moving along pretty good, and Ellie was still all smiles. The whole affair got boring for me after a while, I wandered out and chatted with Shelly a couple of times in order to pass the time. I was about to go back to check on Ellie when the little bell hanging over the door dinged. Shelly and I both groaned when we spotted who entered the shop.

"Thid dude is a colossal asshole." She whispered. He stopped halfway from us to study a design hanging on the wall.

"Yeah, agreed. That's Sam Duncan, we've had a couple of run ins. He's a bully, and I don't like bullies." I remarked.

"I almost had to get Razor from the back last time he was here, he got a tatt a while back and just barely had enough money to pay for it. He says he wants a sleave, but Razor told him a price and he don't have it. He just keeps coming back trying to get me to discount it, I hope he doesn't cause trouble today." She worried.

"I was about to check on Ellie, but I'll stick around a minute since you're all alone up here." I winked.

"That would be great, Thank you." She smiled.

Sam approached, "Hey! There's my girl!"

Her response was to roll her eyes.

"Well, looky there, it's Jack Jansen! Never had you figured as a tatt guy. What are you getting? A little kitty cat? Maybe a butterfly, or a rainbow?"

I was leaning on the counter, but straightened up to face him when he got close. "Wow Sam I didn't realize you were in stand-up comedy now, last time we met you were sacking my groceries." I smirked.

"You better watch it there tough guy." He growled.

"Yeah, I'm pretty spooked Sam, the last couple of times you run your mouth at me, I shut it for you, I would of thought it may have taught you something, but I guess not."

"Listen bud, you either need to buy something or beat it!" Shelly interrupted.

I'm gonna, but I need to see Razor, is he back there?" He said pointing to the partition that Ellie was currently in.

"He's with a client now, you'll have to come back." Shelly barked.

"Cool, I'll just go on back and say hey." He grinned.

He was looking at Shelly with a shit-eating grin as he started walking to the back. He made exactly three full steps before running into me. "You best step aside Jack, I ain't look in for no trouble, I got business to do." He sneered. "Listen sack boy! There are two reasons you're not going back there; one, Razor's busy, you just heard her say that and two; The reason he is busy is because he's tattooing Ellie right now, and there ain't no way I'm letting you anywhere near her!" I declared.

"Ellie? Ellie's getting a tatt? Oh, hell I gotta see this, if she's behind that screen, that means she got her tits out or something." He laughed.

I took a quick glance to Shelly and when our eyes met, her head gave me one quick nod. I looked back to Sam, "Ok, sack boy, last chance, you gonna turn tail or am I gonna show you out?"

"You ain't no boss of me, Razor owns this place! He yelled. I started toward him, "You're right, I'm no boss of you, because I don't own the grocery store...."

I was abruptly interrupted by Razor, "Who the fuck do you think you are coming in this shop and disrespecting my wife and my customers!"

"Whoa there Razor, I didn't know she was your girl." Sam stammered.

"It shouldn't matter you fucktard! You don't talk to ANY lady that way. You best haul outta here right now, and don't ever come back!" Razor growled.

Sam look to his right and then left and spotted a floor mirror. He took a step away from me and kicked the mirror over, shattering it in a million pieces.

All I seen was red, I made a quick two steps toward him, and he turned to me just in time for me connect perfectly into his nose. That was followed by a gut punch and then a left-handed upper cut, that connected perfectly right up under his chin. The momentum of that last punch took him off his feet. I think Razor was a little shocked because in the blink of an eye he was standing in front of me. He was about to kick him in the ribs, but I stopped him, "He's had enough Razor. I'll call the sheriff." I told him.

"I just did, he's not far off." Shelly smiled. "Serves the dumb fuck right, I wanted to do my part and make sure after that ass-whooping he just took, he gets to spend the night in the slammer! And I don't care what anybody says, I'm pressing charges against that fuck wad."

Razor looked at me and me at him, we both started laughing.

"That's my girl!", He said as he pulled her into a hug.

Suddenly Ellie crashed into me, "Baby, are you ok?" She had a tear running down her face.

I wiped it away and pulled her to me holding her close, "I'm fine honey, looks like old Sam hasn't changed a bit."

"What happened?"

"Baby, it was just Sam being Sam, he wouldn't walk away, honey." I soothed.

I realized at that moment that Ellie was standing in the middle of the shop in just that dinky thong and that way too tight t-shirt that was doing all it could to restrain her big boobs. "Ell, get back behind the screen, the Sheriff just pulled up." I winked.

The sheriff strode through the door and smiled warmly to Razor, "What did this piss ant do to deserve this?"

"Well, just being an outright asshole, mostly. But it wasn't me, Sheriff Johnson, not this time, It was my new best buddy here, Jack." He grinned.

I recognized the name Sheriff Johnson immediately. He was the one investigating my Dad's accident.

"Well alright, Jack, how about you tell me your version, so I got something to write down in the report, let's start with your ID." He smiled.

He looked at my license and his eyes darted back to mine, "Was your daddy's name Jeff?" I nodded, "Married to Lucinda?" He asked.

"Yes Sir." I nodded again.

"Damn sorry for you loss, son." He frowned.

"Thank you sir, for snatching that asshole up, better it was you than me, sir."

He chuckled, "I bet you're right, considering what this clown looks like." He said hooking a thumb at Sam, who was now sitting on the floor leaning against the counter rubbing his jaw.

I told the Sheriff the story and he pulled Shelly off to the side and she backed every word I told him, with the same story. "Well, I'm hauling him off, I may need you guys at court, I'll let you know."

Shelly went back to the counter and me and Razor stepped back behind the screen again. Razor picked up where he left off. He finished the entire outline on the outside of her hip, all the way down to her knee. The front was mostly done; he had a little to do in her thigh gap and positioned the chair, so her legs were spread enough for him to roll his stool right up between her sexy legs.

She winced when his needle hit the tender skin there, but soon she relaxed. "You ok, honey?" I asked.

"Now I am, that hurt like a bitch there for a minute, but honestly I'm just kinda tingly down there now." She described.

My eyebrow shot up with knowing look. She grinned back while shrugging, and bit her lower lip, dropping her head back the headrest. It was a little surreal watching some other man touching her down there, It was apparent that it was making her aroused. I was squatting beside her, holding her hand, and I could smell a slight hint of her musk. I could also see that her fat, puffy nipples were standing proud.

Ellie was occasionally jerking or wiggling now, "Hold on darl'in, I'm almost done with this part." He soothed.

"Ok, but I need you to hurry, Razor, you're hitting all the right nerves down there." She hissed.

He chuckled as he rolled his stool away, "Don't be embarrassed dear, it happens to almost everybody. Now, if you want to take a little break, we can. I just have to do your ass cheek and then we'll call it a day."

Ellie climbed from the chair and stretched, "I don't think I want a break, if you're good to go." She smiled.

Razor adjusted the chair to accommodate her laying on her tummy, "I'm good to go Darl'in, climb on up here and get comfy on your pretty little belly and I'll make quick work of your little Butt cheek." He winked.

He worked for quite a while on her and then paused, "Ellie dear, listen now, I'm about to work the underside of your cheek and then down into your crack just a bit, are you ok, so far?"

Ellie was clutching my hand as I sit beside her in a chair, "It's stinging pretty bad, but I want you to finish this section." She winced.

"That stinging will probably get shouted down here in a minute, by that I mean, I'm gonna be working in and around all them nerves I was hitting before." He warned.

Ellie's eyes darted to mine, "Baby, I don't know if you want to stay back here or not, maybe Shelly needs some company. If he goes any longer than he did last time, on those nerves, I might not be able to keep from cumming." She whispered.

"I wouldn't dare leave you alone when you are going to be that vulnerable, baby. I'll just lay my head right here by yours and keep hold of your hand, if you don't mind." I smiled.

She kissed my lips tenderly, "Thank you, I love you."

"Ok Razor! Let it rip!"

He just chuckled and got busy. Ellie's hand gripped mine tighter and she let out a long breath. She moved her lips closer to my ear, "Oh wow.... Baby... I'm.... not gonna .....make ...it." She whispered.

"You're doing fine sweetie, concentrate on me babe, squeeze my hand and just talk to me." I whispered back.

Her breathing was elevated, "Don't be mad baby, I can't help it."

"I'm not mad Ell, you're my girl, forever."

"Baby..... I'm.. very.... Wet." She groaned.

"Just a bit more darl'in, keep your hips still for just a bit more for me." Razor encouraged.

I looked down to see her hips rolling ever so slightly, trying to regain contact with the back of Razor's hand.

"Hold still baby, he'll been done soon."

"I can't baby, I'm on fire, I wanna cum baby, one of you need to make me cum." She whined.

"Razor, take five." I barked.

"Jesus, that is crazy intense, give me a minute to settle down." She panted.

Razor stepped out to get us a couple of sodas, by the time he got back Ell was in a lot better shape.

"You sure know you stuff Razor, you are right, I forgot all about the stinging." We both chuckled at her.

"Just have a very little bit left for today, you think you got three more minutes left in you?"

"I don't know but were about to find out, let's go." She shrugged.

True to his word, he finished todays work in under three minutes. Ellie was about half-way back to wound up when he pulled away, "That's it for today doll, good job!"

"Let's get you greased up real good and get some wrap on you so you can get home."

I helped her back to the Tahoe and made way for the house. "I bet the girls are excited to see your art." I mused.

"Yeah well about that...."

"Wait.... Really...."

"Addie helped some with the design, but I wasn't sure if Razor was actually going to do any tattooing today or not. So, she's not really expecting to see any ink today." She confessed.

I began laughing, Your Mom is gonna shit herself..... why didn't you tell her?" Still laughing.

"Baby, she would have tried to stop me from getting one this big, she would have been fine with a smaller one, but I really just wanted this one. " She pouted.

It took some time for me to get my laughter under control, "Holy shit, Ell, I think you've been around Addie,

too long, this sounds like some crazy shit she would do."

She was now starting to laugh, "Oh my gosh! It is, isn't it. You should have stopped me Jack."

"Whoa now, don't put this on me, this one is 100% you."

"You have to help me with Mom baby!"

"Call Addie and ask where Maddie is, we'll be there in fifteen minutes."

Like always, be sure to vote. That's the measurement I use to evaluate if I should continue.

*DELMAR*