Ellie Submits Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miriam has naturally broad hips, and a very generous bust, and between them an amazing waistline, something she works extremely hard to maintain. Ellie has seen all of Miriam's nude body before, in the shower after the gym, but this is her first opportunity to truly explore it. Ellie circles her waist from back to front, starting from the deep groove of Miriam's spine, then forward, around the concave neck of her hourglass, to her toned abdomen. Miriam has a flat tummy, with just the faintest detectable lines of abdominal muscle. Ellie grips her domme firmly, trying to squeeze her hands closed around her waist -- she could almost do it, if her hands were bigger. She moves down, following the line where Miriam's blouse still tucks into her skirt. She strokes the crests of Miriam's pelvis, and delicately circles her navel at the front, which just peeks over her skirt line. Miriam's skin is hot, and flawless, and as smooth as cream.

Then up. Just as Miriam's torso begins to flare outwards, Ellie finds the lower band of her bra. Miriam has magnificent, G-cup breasts, supported by a very substantial bra with a wide lower band. Ellie puts her thumbs under the band and follows it around each side, to Miriam's spine again. She continues to explore, with more confidence, drawing enjoyment from the supple motion of Miriam's body. Miriam, even just the thin strip of Miriam which Ellie has access to, feels beautiful. Radiant, toned and soft-skinned.

Miriam shifts her hips as Ellie explores, moving to meet her hands. They're kissing all the while. Ellie circles her waist sensually, applying pressure to her skin and furtively tugging at her clothes. She was ordered to stay around the midriff, but who says she can't make the midriff a little bigger? She unfastens another button of her blouse. She circles Miriam's bra line with her thumbs again, the tips of her thumbs brushing suggestively against the lowest curves of Miriam's breasts.

"Mmmh," Miriam remarks. Does she mean Ellie has overstepped her bounds? Or that she should keep going?

Ellie reaches around the outside of Miriam's blouse with one hand and searches for the zipper on the back of her skirt. Just to lower it an inch, you understand. Just to create some wiggle room...

Miriam breaks off. She steps back, out of Ellie's disappointed reach. For only a second, Ellie gets to admire her domme in a dishevelled, imperfect state -- rumpled attire, a flash of bare tummy, and waves of hair cascading loosely around her shoulders. A little hot, a little pink. Grinning. Turned on.

But Miriam rapidly buttons her loose blouse, and tucks it in again. And her pleasured grin becomes thin-lipped and icy. And in another second she is the immaculate, authoritative business executive again. As if it never happened.

It was nothing. It was a small fraction of what Ellie was really asking for, and they both know it. "Thank you, ma'am," Ellie says, licking her lips. "Your body is so beautiful."

"I'm aware," Miriam replies. She bundles her hair up again, clipping it back into position with expert precision. She checks the clock. It is 3:41pm. "I have another meeting starting in less than five minutes. Get dressed. I need you out of here."

Ellie hops to it. She pours her clothes out of the bag and dresses again in record time. Her clitoris is still smarting, and her nipples are still sore and sensitive as she puts her bra on again. Finally, she snatches up her laptop.

"Ma'am, will I see you at the gym later?"

"Unfortunately not," Miriam says. "I have a very busy schedule this evening. International calls to prep for, and then make. That's why I had to slot you in here, instead."

Unhappily, Ellie nods. It's going to be a frustrating weekend, then.

"So... Monday evening?"

"Maybe."

"'Maybe', ma'am?"

"Yes. Maybe not. We'll see."

Ellie is about to object, when someone knocks on the door.

"Come in."

Three people file in. Ellie stands aside to make room. Two are executives in grey suits, who quickly greet Miriam and seat themselves in front of her desk. The last is an assistant. None of them give Ellie the slightest bit of attention. If she had been standing quietly in the far corner, she realises, it's quite plausible that none of them would have noticed her at all. Amazing...

"I'll see you, ma'am?" Ellie calls hopefully, as she exits.

Miriam doesn't answer.

12