All Comments on 'Ellie Submits Pt. 07'

by lonequark

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
HargaHargaover 2 years ago

I still don't get this relationship. Elle said in the first chapter that she needed a change because she was tired of serving everyone else and getting nothing in return. It seems to me she is still doing that with Miriam, giving everything but getting back very little. I mean she is given tasks which she'll likely fail, and did, then punished for that. Repeatedly. She's an overachieving athlete who probably doesn't like to lose or fail, which drives her to push even hard. Like asking for more punishment when she failed taking Miriam's full punishment with the electric poker thingy. I guess I just don't have enough information about her to understand her complete capitulation to this women. Has she always been submissive, was she submissive with her ex, was her ex male or female. I still don't like the boss/employee relationship even if Miriam is thinking about the long term implications of their relationship. It's like the military, where you don't get personal with someone higher ranked then you because of the inherit power difference. Miriam could have undue influence over her subordinate and is forcing the situation. I mean you have to admit that the relationship started with Miriam grooming Elle right from the beginning. If the shit hits the fan Miriam will probably get out of it with a golden parachute were Elle is just going to be unemployed. Sorry, not trying to rain on your fantasy and I'm sure there are a million real world examples of this type of relationship in the world. Just feel someone is going to get hurt, emotionally, and physically I guess.

.

Cheers

AriFoxsmithAriFoxsmithover 2 years ago

I love the story and especially the dynamic between the two characters. They strike the perfect balance between truly caring for each other and pushing the boundaries of their kinky fun. The world needs more stories like this one!

Ravey19Ravey194 months ago

Good, no real faults that I can see.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous