Ellie Submits Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie is still hooded through all of this. She submits to the bondage, and then relaxes, flat on her back, breathing heavily. She is a helpless package of flesh. The new domme strokes her hard body, tugs at her many bondage ropes, fondles her pussy. She moves the knotted rope aside and penetrates Ellie, aggressively, with several fingers. Ellie arches her back and moans with lust.

"A dog with a pussy, how about that," the new domme remarks. She withdraws her soaked fingers. "You're in heat. You need taking care of."

She shoves her fingers in Ellie's mouth, feeding her her own pussy juice. Then she tugs hard on Ellie's leash. "Up! On all fours. Walkies, bitch."

Ellie obeys. She crawls, on her elbows and knees. It's an awkward thing to do -- the human body isn't adapted to move around like this, and Ellie immediately knows that she won't be able to do it for long without hurting her back. It's something she can manage for a while, though. She crawls toward her new domme's legs. She rubs her head against her calf. The new domme is bare-legged.

The new domme turns, and leads Ellie away a few paces across the office. Then, to Ellie's horror, opens the office door. Ellie pulls back, against her leash. She could say something, explain that she doesn't want to do it, but she's already too immersed in the role-play.

The new domme slaps Ellie on the rump once again, smartly. "Obey."

Ellie whines.

"Do what she says," Miriam tells her.

The new domme pulls Ellie's leash again, yanking her forward. Terrified, Ellie follows her into the corridor, still crawling awkwardly. She has no idea how many people are still around at this hour. She hopes, fervently, that it's zero.

Miriam's office door closes behind her.

*

From the clacking on the hard floor, it sounds like the new domme is wearing tall stiletto heels. Ellie trembles with fear and embarrassment as she crawls after her, following at her heel. She is bound, body and hand and foot, and blind, submitting in a wild new way, to a wild new domme. With no Miriam. Miriam always looked after her. Now what happens?

The ropes between her legs are driving her absolutely crazy. She must be practically leaving a trail.

Ellie tries to convince herself that if Miriam trusts this new domme then she has to trust Miriam. She tries, but she fails. She whines, inarticulately. A few genuine tears fall from her eyes.

The hard floor is painful to crawl on, but thankfully the walk is quite short. The new domme leads Ellie down a few corridors to another area of the building, and stops at a different office door. She enters without knocking. Ellie has no clue where she is.

"Oh my God," another woman says, inside the office, when she sees what just came in. She sounds startled. Like she was in the middle of her own work.

"Slut, this is Eleanor Holloway, from Research," the new domme explains, cheerfully. "She's my new bitch. Speak!" She tugs on Ellie's leash.

Ellie barks. She doesn't even think of actually speaking. Miriam told her to do what the new domme says. She is crimson with embarrassment. With the hood, maybe she could have escaped with a little anonymity. But no, her full name is out there now.

"The bitch is a desperately in heat, and needs relief. You can take care of that, can't you, slut?"

"Yes, mistress. At once, mistress." The other woman sounds flustered. And completely caught off-guard by this scenario.

This has to be Olivia. Ellie actually met Olivia Caldwell once before, very briefly. Ellie remembers a slightly flabby older woman, with large, thick spectacles and wavy gray-blonde hair. She wore a pale gray blouse and a dark gray skirt. A very unassuming first impression, although Ellie recalls a radiant, genuine smile. Ellie certainly never guessed that the woman could have submissive tendencies.

She needs to stop making assumptions.

Ellie is led into the middle of the room. The floor in this office is thick pile carpet, not so uncomfortable to crawl on. Olivia circles behind her, and kneels. She moves Ellie's pussy ropes aside, and gives Ellie an introductory stroke. Her technique is strange. Cautious and curious. Almost... polite. Apologetic. Ellie spreads her knees a little, to give better access. Olivia strokes her thigh, and slides a dainty thumb inside of her. Ellie tosses her head.

Olivia tries a few different techniques, using both of her hands. "Do you like this, Eleanor?" she asks. She sounds embarrassed to be asking.

Her domme corrects her. "That's 'bitch', slut."

"Yes, mistress! I'm sorry, mistress! Do you like this, bitch?"

Ellie rolls her head, non-committally.

"Or this? Or how about this? Ah. That's a good g-- bitch." She finds a motion which Ellie seems to really like. She gives it to her. At length. Deeply, and thoroughly. From time to time, she leans forward and uses her mouth too, laying fond kisses on Ellie's sweet folds.

Olivia turns out to be very skilled. She is methodical, and patient. Ellie whines, and arches her back, and shakes her head, expressing pleasure. She was already extremely wet, and within a few minutes Olivia's hands are soaked too, up to the wrists. Two vigorous, slender fingers become three. And then four. Ellie rocks her hips back. She snarls with anticipation.

Olivia says, "Yes, mistress," apparently responding to a silent gesture from her domme. She disengages from Ellie's hot pussy for a second. Ellie hears a skirt being unzipped.

And then, with little ceremony, Olivia grips Ellie around the hips, and sinks a long, hard cock deep into her vagina.

Ellie flinches with surprise and delight, taking a second to figure out what just happened. The cock is silicone rubber. A strap-on. Seven or eight inches long, Ellie's perfect size, and girthy, and just a little veiny. It even feels a little warm. Olivia was wearing this? Under her skirt, during business hours? What a freak! She must have been ordered to do it by her domme.

Well. Ellie knows what that's like. She tingles, feeling a kind of kinship with her fellow sub.

It's been a long time since Ellie was penetrated with a real cock. This feels almost as good. Olivia knows how to use what she's got. She works her midsection hard, pounding Ellie with deep, rapid strokes. She has excellent technique, and admirable stamina. Ellie squeals with pleasure, and then turns her squeal into a bark. She prostrates herself, useless arm stumps splayed across the carpet, and raises her ass up so that Olivia can fuck her more deeply. Being bound, Ellie has found, makes sexual pleasure so much more intense. So does being blindfolded. She wants to live like this. It would be nice if she were gagged, too.

"You're an animal," the new domme tells Ellie, shoving a thumb into her drooling mouth. "You're a demented, lusty bitch. You want nothing but rancid dogfucking, all night and all day."

"Aurf!"

"Up. This way. If you're going to get fucked, then I am, too." The new domme pulls Ellie forward. She's found a seat of some kind, a low chair, and she pulls Ellie's head between her spread legs. If she was wearing a skirt, or underwear, they're gone now. Ellie laps fervently at her succulent, bald pussy. Olivia shuffles forward after her, continuing to fuck Ellie from behind. Ellie buries herself in her domme, and lets Olivia bury herself inside her, and moans with joy, joy at being fucked hard, joy at being used hard. It's true. She adores it. She is just a senseless animal. No feet, no hands, no eyes, no thoughts. Just a collection of holes.

The new domme writhes, and gasps. "Oh, that's good. That's a good bitch. Eat me up."

Long, sweaty minutes pass. Soon, Ellie is reaching her limit, teetering at her edge. She paws, uselessly, at her domme's body. She whines with need. She wants to ask a vital question, but a bitch can't speak.

Olivia, at least, seems to understand. "Come for me," she tells her, softly, between grunts of effort. "Come for me, bitch. It's okay." She strokes Ellie's back.

But it isn't. Ellie needs permission from her domme. And her domme is on another planet, now, cramming Ellie's head into her pussy with both hands, grunting. Ellie focuses on her oral service. She fights her own orgasm as hard as she can.

The new domme bellows as she reaches her climax, shivering all over. "Fuck me! Ahh! Fuck, yes!"

But Ellie still isn't allowed to come. Mouth full, she howls with frustration.

Eventually, the new domme recovers. She taps Ellie's shoulder with her belt, and says, "Good bitch. Good discipline. You can come."

Ellie whimpers. Olivia thrusts deeper. Ellie only needs a few more strokes. She howls once more, and climaxes, hard, body flexing, waves of pleasure crashing over her. She rubs her hooded head against her domme's mons, roaring with submissive, animal ecstasy. And she douses Olivia's cock with juice, squirting all over her legs and the carpet.

Olivia slows, and withdraws. She gives Ellie a quick hug, around the midsection, and a kiss on the behind.

*

The new domme sends Olivia straight back to work. Olivia, still dripping, returns to her desk, somewhere in the corner of the room. Ellie hears some industrious typing begin.

Meanwhile, the new domme spends a while longer making out with Ellie. She pulls Ellie up and has Ellie kiss her and suck her tits, which are firm and youthful. Her upper body is bare too -- Ellie never actually finds out what she was wearing.

At the same time, she pinches Ellie's nipples in return, hard enough that Ellie barks with pain. The domme giggles, and continues the pinching until Ellie becomes wild and angry. Then she pushes Ellie back between her legs, for a second round of cunnilingus. Ellie takes it a little slower this time. Without Olivia fucking her, she can concentrate better on technique.

The new domme seems impressed by Ellie's skill level. "Oh, yes. Fuck! Slut, you should be taking notes. She's much better at this than you."

"Yes, mistress," Olivia says. It's clear that she's having trouble concentrating on her work.

Ellie doesn't know if she agrees with their domme. She knows she's good. But Olivia was very adept. Thorough, and caring.

*

Miriam's office door opens. The new domme returns. Ellie follows her in on all fours, caked in sweat, aching, stinking of sex. She has a fat plug in her ass now, with a fluffy dog tail hanging out of it.

"Did she behave?" Miriam asks, casually.

"The bitch is competent," the new domme says. High praise. "She got a good, solid fucking. Look at her, she still wants more."

Ellie whines.

"She always wants more, it's the way she was made," Miriam says. "I like it. It makes her compliant. There's very little that she won't submit to if she thinks she'll get to come at the end of it."

The new domme unties Ellie's limbs, and removes the collar. Ellie remains on the floor, but relaxes, sitting like a human again, stretching her sore limbs and back. It feels strange to have control of her hands back.

"Ah! Turn over."

Ellie turns, and the newcomer pulls her tail plug out, roughly. Ellie flinches.

"Well," the new domme says. "This has been fun. I'll see you around, Ellie."

She leaves.

Miriam comes around the desk, and kneels beside Ellie, and pulls her hood off. Ellie blinks, eyes adjusting to the light. Her eyes are red. Miriam unties Ellie's rope bondage -- it all comes loose very easily. And then, Miriam gives Ellie a big hug and a deep, loving kiss.

Ellie drinks the affection in. She needs it.

"As my sub, you are an extension of my body and my will," Miriam says. "Your behavior when I loan you out reflects on my skills as a domme. You made me proud today. You are a very, very good sub."

It was like a rollercoaster. Shocking and exhilarating. "I want more," Ellie croaks. She grins. Her dopey, post-sex grin. The one Miriam loves to see.

Miriam tenderly takes her hand, and kisses her again. But then she pats her on the shoulder, and tells her to get dressed. The scene is over.

*

The next day is Tuesday. Just a regular working day. At lunch, Ellie spots Olivia on the far side of the canteen, wearing her familiar gray blouse, getting a bagel. She looks completely normal. A mundane, frumpy lady.

Ellie thinks: "'Slut'."

How many people have that secret submissive life? In this company, in the world? It must be a lot.

Olivia looks around, and makes eye contact with Ellie. She bites her lip, and glances down at Ellie's body, showing a split second of naked lust. Then she almost drops her bagel. She scrambles to catch it. She meets Ellie's gaze again, then ducks her head, a strange kind of submissive nod, and scurries away.

She was wearing a necklace, Ellie realizes. A very thin black loop, tight, sitting high on her throat. Like Simone.

As for the rest of the canteen... there are a hundred or more people in the place. Just a fraction of the people working here. Ellie glances from face to face to face. It's impossible to know who the other domme could be. There are dozens of candidates, if she's here at all. Ellie has had short flings before, but never totally anonymous sex. She's never had sex without at least knowing what her partner looked like. She doesn't know her height, her hair color...

She makes eye contact with a different woman, a random brunette with tall-ish heels. The brunette just smiles and looks away.

It could be anyone.

12