Ellie's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ellie... I..." Mary was still lost for words.

"Do you think I'm sick, Mom?" Ellie was on the verge of tears.

Mary snapped out of it immediately to comfort her daughter. "Of course not, honey. I'm sorry, it's my fault talking about all that stuff and-"

"No!" Ellie interrupted, "it's not your fault. It felt really amazing the way I was able to talk openly about all that stuff with you. Please don't feel guilty, Mom."

"I liked it too, sweetie, I really want to be open with you about sex."

"Me too! That's why I felt I could talk to you about this now."

"So, let me get this straight, thinking about your parents in bed doesn't gross you out? At all?" Mary asked.

"No, quite the opposite in fact. It's like you always said to me, sex is nothing to be ashamed of. And you're both beautiful and sexy people. It's... just sex."

"Okay... it's okay, Ellie," Mary reached for her daughter's hand to comfort her. She had now recovered from the shock and could see it didn't have to be such a big deal. So her daughter thought her parents were sexy, so what? "It's nothing to be ashamed of, sweetie. If you think I'm hot that's fine by me," she joked, attempting to break the tension.

Her mother's words did seem to relax Ellie a bit, which helped her get her final thought out in the open. "So, Mom, can I ask you a favor?"

"Sure, sweetie," Mary replied, relieved that the crisis was dealt with. Or so she thought.

"Would it be okay... if... would you consider..."

"What is it, Ellie? Out with it," Mary said impatiently.

"I... I was wondering if you'd be okay with me joining you sometime..." Ellie had trouble meeting her mother's eyes.

"Join me? Where?"

"Join you... and Dad... in the bedroom...?" Ellie replied, her voice barely audible, trying to prepare herself for her mother's outburst.

"What?!" Mary stood up and shouted to her daughter. "Join us in the bedroom... Ellie, are you mad?"

"Mom, calm down, please!" Ellie pleaded. "And lower your voice."

"What the hell, Ellie?" her mom sat back down and calmed her tone.

"I've thought about this a lot, Mom. I understand you're shocked but think about it," Ellie pleaded.

"Think about what? You're our daughter, Ellie!"

"So?"

"What do you mean 'so'?... it's..."

"Wrong? Why?"

"You're our daughter..."

"Yeah, we already covered that," Ellie said with a newfound confidence now that it was all out in the open. "You're gonna let society dictate your behavior just because we've been told that incest is 'not natural' and 'frowned upon'? I know you're more open minded than that, Mom, that's why I came to you with this. It's just sex between consenting adults. No one is exploiting anyone."

Mary was trying to find the right words but she didn't get the chance, Ellie wasn't finished.

"I have two parents who are sexually open minded and experienced. They're physically attractive. They love me unconditionally and I love them back. Imagine if we could find this new way to express our love, to please each other. I know you won't hurt me. You're unable to hurt me. There's nowhere I'd feel safer, I'd finally have an outlet for all these urges inside me."

Mary, taken by surprise by how much thought her daughter had put into this, was having a hard time coming up with an argument. "Ellie, it's not that simple. I mean you're -"

"Your daughter, yeah, I know," Ellie interrupted. "I ask again then, so what?"

"It's... I don't know how to explain it, you're our little girl we can't see you like that."

"You don't think I'm sexy? Is that it?"

"Honey, you're gorgeous, you know that. But..."

Ellie understood that there wasn't much more to say at this point. It had gone as good as it could realistically go; she certainly didn't expect to be fucking her parents that same night. Her mother needed more time.

"Look, Mom, just think about it. I know this was completely unexpected and something you've never considered. All I ask is to take some time to process all this. Try to imagine what it would be like, how it would feel. This isn't something that parents are ever asked to do but you said yourself you're not your typical parents. I really think it could work. It's just sex, I'm not in love with you and Dad or anything."

"Ellie, this is really out of the question. I can't imagine--"

"Just think it over, Mom," Ellie interrupted, "please." Before Mary could reply Ellie stood up and added, "I'm going to get ready to go to the Mall with Kate. We'll talk later."

She gave her mom a kiss on the cheek and left before she got a chance to reply.

***

Mary was due for an appointment soon after Ellie left, so she didn't have time to give much thought to everything that had been said. In the end she calmed herself down and chalked it up to Ellie just going through a phase. She was a teenager after all. Then, later, she got distracted with work, and Ellie didn't try to bring it up again either, so she didn't think about their conversation at all for the rest of the day.

The next morning Ellie still behaved like normal and didn't mention anything, so Mary decided her daughter probably realized how crazy she sounded yesterday and chose to pretend like nothing happened. This suited Mary just fine, and she forgot the whole incident altogether.

That didn't last long, though. That same evening she had arranged together with her husband to meet with another couple for drinks. They were close friends they'd met years ago through their swinging lifestyle, so meeting for 'drinks' usually meant that some 'action' would likely follow. That night was no different and eventually they found themselves enjoying sex with each other's spouse.

It was while Mary was recovering from her first round with the other couple when it happened. She was sitting on the couch watching her husband fuck her friend, Rose. She was bent over a table and Bill was pounding her from behind. She heard him say, "You like being my little slut?" Which was common 'sex talk' between them, but at that moment she involuntarily visualized Ellie bent over at that table while her dad was shoving his cock inside her from behind.

While no one would mistake Rose for Ellie, they did have a similar build, both being quite petite, so from the angle Mary was looking it wasn't that much of a stretch. But Mary somehow saw it as clear as day, her husband pounding their daughter while she was moaning in ecstasy, and even more shocking was how her own body reacted. She felt a huge rush pass through her, followed by an overwhelming arousal. She didn't hesitate even a moment, she immediately moved her hand between her legs, rubbing her clit, and it didn't take more that fifteen seconds before she was having an amazingly intense orgasm that seemed to last forever.

However, all this was immediately followed by confusion, shame and guilt. As soon as she recovered from her orgasm she realized she had masturbated while fantasizing about her only daughter, and if that wasn't enough, she fantasized about her together with her dad. 'How the hell did this happen?' she thought to herself. She decided that it wasn't the time or the place to process all this and forced herself to dismiss these thoughts until she got home.

***

The whole incident came rushing back in Mary's mind later that night while she was lying on her bed, next to her husband, reading a book. She asked herself again, 'how did that happen?' Had her daughter planted a small seed which, unbeknownst to her, had found fertile ground and sprouted all these insane thoughts? What had happened at their friends' house had been a very intense experience, she couldn't deny that, and naturally she started considering all the things Ellie had told her.

There's was now undeniable proof that having her daughter join them could potentially be extremely pleasurable, but could it really work outside of her fantasy? What about Ellie, could they really do something like that without hurting her? She remembered her daughter saying, 'it's just sex'. If anyone could understand and relate to that it was her and Bill. Two highly sexually adventurous people who were able to separate sex, and the pleasure a person can derive from it, from emotions and romance. Again, she recalled what Ellie had said, it could be just another special way to express their love for each other, offer pleasure and strengthen their bond in a very powerful way.

Mary suddenly realized she was being willingly seduced by her daughter's words. 'I'm sure there are equally terrible consequences that could follow if we went ahead with something like that,' she thought. Although, she couldn't off-hand tell what those could be, given it would be an arrangement between consenting adults and assuming there were no romantic feelings involved. She understood how in a typical family it could lead to disaster, but their family was anything but typical. At least when it came to sex and open mindedness in general.

It was at that point when her thoughts were interrupted by her husband.

"Hey, hon?"

"Huh?" Mary replied. She looked like she was abruptly awoken from a deep meditative state.

"That must be quite the book you're reading there."

"What? Why do you say that?" Mary said with a puzzled expression.

"You've been staring at that same page for the last fifteen minutes," Bill responded.

"Oh..." Mary looked like she had just realized she was actually holding a book.

"What's going on? You've been distracted ever since we left John's and Rose's house," Bill asked concerned.

"Oh, it's nothing."

"Mary, come on, I know something's on your mind."

Mary thought briefly about it and decided it would probably be best if she talked to her husband about what had happened with Ellie the previous day. She never liked keeping things from him and it had contributed greatly in keeping a successful marriage all these years. Admitting that she was aroused by the idea was a whole different matter, though.

"Well, it's kind of silly, just a talk I had with Ellie the other day, nothing serious." Mary tried to approach it like it was something trivial, hoping to save her husband from the shock, had he known how dead serious Ellie had seemed about it.

"Let's hear it then."

"We were having a girl talk, you know, about relationships, boys, sex etc." Mary said and hesitated momentarily.

"Go on," Bill urged her.

"Basically, it seems like she has a very healthy sexual appetite but she's become a bit frustrated with boys her age," Mary continued, deciding to avoid mentioning the incident with Josh. "She doesn't feel satisfied or able to relate on a sexual level with them. I told her that if she's patient she will eventually find the right partner for her, like I did with you."

Bill stayed silent, giving her his full attention, so Mary continued.

"So, the next day - that would be yesterday - she sat me down to talk some more about it. Well... to make a long story short, she asked me if we would consider letting her join us in the bedroom." She paused, looking at Bill's puzzled expression, then added, "Like... have sex with us."

"She what?" Bill was unable to hide the surprise from his face. "Where the hell did she get an idea like that?"

"I don't know, Bill. I certainly didn't imply anything, I just tried to be open about sex with my daughter," Mary replied defensively.

"Like, how open exactly?" Bill gave her a suspicious look.

"She had just admitted to me that she felt like she was obsessed with sex and was concerned that something might be wrong with her, so I just reassured her that it was completely normal. I told her about how I was - and still am - like that. I explained that some people just have a higher sex drive and are more adventurous when it comes to sex. I told her she'd feel better about herself when she found the right sexual partner to open up to."

"And..." Bill urged her, sensing there was more.

Mary hesitated, "And... I told her that for me that person was you. And I might have shared some intimate details about our private life. Mostly mine."

"What details?" Bill asked, looking concerned.

"About us being swingers and about me having sex with multiple partners," Mary admitted. "Look, don't make me out to be the bad guy here. I don't see why we should hide all these things from Ellie. She is an adult now and I respect her too much to lie to her face. And I certainly don't want to give her the impression that we're embarrassed about any of it. Or that she should be if she fantasizes about it. We like sex and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it."

"Okay, calm down!" Bill said, seeing that his wife was getting upset. "You're right. I didn't mean to imply it was your fault, I was just caught off guard. As far as I can tell, you handled it really good. Probably better than I would. I agree with everything you said."

"Thanks, honey," Mary replied, obviously relieved. "Well, next thing I know, she was asking to have sex with us. I have no idea how it backfired like that."

"I assume you said no."

"Of course!" Mary said, looking offended.

"Okay, okay," Bill tried to calm her down. He did think he detected just the slightest pause before she said it, however. But her answer seemed genuine, so he figured it was just his imagination.

"She hasn't said anything since then, so possibly she realized it was stupid and she's probably embarrassed about it too. I suggest we do not bring it up and act like everything is normal."

"Well, okay. Problem solved then," Bill said, indicating the end of the discussion. "Let's just get some sleep, tomorrow is Monday."

Mary felt relieved that she was able to share at least part of her concerns with her husband. She turned off the light on her night stand and prepared to go to sleep. But her thoughts drifted again to her daughter and the incident earlier that evening. She realized that while she was trying to explain her sudden arousal at the prospect of having Ellie join them and thinking if there was even a way to make it work, she never considered how Bill would react. It was stupid of her, and obviously he was clearly against the idea. She felt reassured that she would be able to rely on her husband's integrity to keep herself strong if she was ever tempted.

***

Meanwhile, Ellie's obsession with her parents continued to escalate and had completely taken over her sexual fantasies. She was lying on her bed, fucking herself in the ass using an eight-inch dildo with one hand and rubbing her clit with the other. While she was having a powerful orgasm, she had her eyes closed and imagined it was her own father thrusting his hard cock inside her.

After she gave herself a few moments to recover and found she was able to think straight again, she thought back to her conversation with her mother. 'Was it a mistake?' she wondered. But whichever way she looked at it, she still didn't regret doing it. She felt confident that it was something that could really work and be really beneficial to everyone in their family. If only they were able to get past the way society has ingrained the act of incest in people's minds as something evil and atrocious.

There were obviously several serious reasons why incest was taboo, but she thought it was wrong to over-generalize them to fit all cases. Some people are intelligent and have the common sense and open mindedness to see past that. That's why Ellie had faith that her parents would eventually see things her way. She would try to pressure some more but she didn't intend to force the issue or be blunt about it by acting like a wanton slut around them in order to seduce them. She hoped that they'd come to her on their own free will, maybe with just a little nudge from her.

***

During the next couple of days, things were pretty quiet. Mary and Bill were still mostly busy with their job and Ellie was either occupied with dancing school or enjoying summer with her friends. There wasn't any more talk about the incident, so Ellie's parents naturally assumed that the crisis was averted and it was probably just a momentary lapse of reason on their daughter's part. Everyone kept acting normal, but Ellie hadn't forgotten and wasn't prepared to give up just yet.

This time she figured she should approach her father, and she got her chance to talk to him on Wednesday afternoon while her mom was out. He was relaxing, after a long day at work, on the couch watching TV.

"Hey," Ellie said, sitting down right next to him with her legs tucked under her. She was barefoot and was wearing a fairly modest pair of short shorts and a t-shirt.

Bill immediately took her in his arms and kissed the top of her head. "How's my little princess?"

Ellie suddenly realized, while trapped in her father's affectionate hug, how futile her plan seemed. She was hoping to get her father to see her as a sexually attractive mature woman, but hearing him calling his eighteen year old daughter 'little princess' was definitely not a great start. She wasn't about to admit defeat just yet, though. 'Maybe it's time to shock the image of the little innocent girl out of him somehow,' she thought.

She gently pushed herself out of his arms and faced him. "I want to talk to you about something, Dad," she started, trying to convey with her tone that it was serious.

"Of course, baby," he replied, visibly tensing up with concern. He used the TV remote to mute the sound and turned to face her. "I'm all ears."

"Did Mom tell you about our conversation on Saturday?" Ellie asked.

Bill was taken by surprise as he had completely pushed the whole incident out of his mind. His daughter's question brought it all back and worry started to creep in. "Yes..." he replied nervously.

"Well? What do you think?" Ellie asked with a faint smile, pretending like she was asking the most trivial of things.

"What do I think?" Bill started, his face suddenly more stern. "What do I think about our daughter asking to have sex with her parents? There's nothing to think, Ellie! It's completely absurd!"

"Why?" Ellie asked, unfaltering.

"Didn't your mom cover all this with you?" Bill asked back.

"Mom couldn't come up with any decent argument other than 'you're our daughter'."

"There you go," Bill stated, like the issue was resolved and the conversation over.

"Dad, would you show me the decency and respect of talking with me like an adult, please?" Ellie said, keeping a serious expression.

Bill was momentarily taken aback by her words. It reminded him that he was talking with a mature grown up woman and felt embarrassed that he wasn't equally mature in handling the conversation.

"Okay," he softened his tone. "Look, your mom told me about how you're having these thoughts and how you seem to have a higher sexual drive than average. It's all completely normal, nothing to be ashamed of. Like your mother said, you have to be patient and you'll find the right person."

"But why can't you be the right person? Why is it so wrong? Because society says so? Will society dictate what three adults will do in their own home, even if they don't hurt anyone?"

"For one thing, you're our daughter and we can't look at you that way. When I look at you I see my little girl, changing her diapers, taking her to school, tucking her to bed and reading her a story-"

"So it's a mental thing," Ellie interrupted, "it's not that you think that incest is a crime, that it should be forbidden, regardless of the circumstances."

"It's primarily a mental thing, yes. To be honest, I haven't considered anything beyond that, because I just don't see myself doing it. I guess there might be circumstances, in other cases, involving consenting adults and mutual sexual attraction, where it wouldn't be my place to judge if it's right or wrong. Like you said, if nobody gets hurt... But this is not that case."