Ellie's Story Pt. 02

Story Info
Ellie yearns for her man's return, and has idle fingers...
782 words
4
2.6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellie was standing on the balcony, outside her bedroom, toying absently at the engagement ring on her finger. She looked out across the frozen landscape before her, the wooded valley was covered in snow, dashed amongst the white was the sharp green of ferns still reaching for the sun in the depths of winter. Lightly, her hands brushed the top of the snow sitting on the cold metal railing in front of her. She could see her breath escape her lips as she sighed. Snow lightly started to lay upon her cardigan as she entered her darkened bedroom.

She walked towards the fireplace and threw in an extra log as the flames inside crackled and hissed. She cast off her cardigan to reveal her pale naked form underneath, her body as full and luscious as she always had been since her youth. Gracefully she dove into her bed, sinking beneath the layers of blankets, she positioned herself into the comfiest position and laid there, thinking about the man she promised herself to, about his smell, his arms, the way his calloused hands were always so gentle with her, even in his most roughest embrace.

Subtly, her hands began to feel her body, she writhed amongst the sheets, imagining his weight upon her, pressing her. She bit her lip as she cupped her breasts firmly with one hand wandering between her legs, she could feel her hair, it had been a little while since she had tended her lady meadow, but none had visited so what need? She felt out her folds and found that most precious spot. Her eyes rolled in her head and she moaned a guttural groan.

Her mind instantly flashed back to that day. When she and her lover first became one. That day in the woods, it was snowing then even like now. The fire in his camp warmed her body like he warmed her soul.

She remembered when she put the snow down his back, he chased her while she laughed, when he caught her, he lifted her up and kissed her fully. "I love you." He said whilst staring up at her. She said nothing, it caught her completely by surprise. It was the first time he had said the words to her. She could only reply with a kiss.

He laid her down on the piled blankets inside his tent. She lifted her grey thick woolen jumper over her head, revealing for the first time to him, her firm, full breasts rounded to a point, his eyes caught on her nipples. "Chilly?" He smirked as he lay down with her.

For hours it seems they laid in their embrace, clothes carelessly being discarded here and there. When he entered her, she could feel his pressure, it weighed on her hips. He was her first, She felt safe however. He knew what he was doing. She tried to gasp but the noise got caught in her throat, it rolled into a deep moan. Slowly he moved inside her, in and out. Gently. He kept his eyes on her, instantly aware of any slight winces in pain. When he felt she was into it, he picked up speed. Her moans were more consistent now, the winces had subsided, she wanted this more than anything, any feelings of nerves had drifted away with the snow outside. She wrapped her arms around his neck, she gave in to her pleasure, she was wincing now, but in ecstasy. She pulled him down into a forceful kiss, her tongue seeking his, as if to keep balance, she wrapped her legs around his bucking hips. With every thrust she clamped her legs down, bringing him just that extra deep inside, to be met with a loud groan!

She was close, it was coming. She'd read about this, she could feel him throbbing deep inside her, his breaths were sharp and fast. He groaned loudly, it was a primal utterance of the highest order of pleasure. She quickly joined him, she felt her whole body tense, she had brought herself to this point before when she was young but this was different, otherworldly. She almost screamed, in both relief and exultance!

Back in the bedroom, Ellie, remembering this, her free hand, gripping her pillow behind her head, as her other was working her clit, up and down, she could feel her wetness, it was running down her thighs and down to her behind, she slid her fingers in just as..!

Her mouth was agape but no noise escaped. She toyed with herself absently, the deed was done, this was just calming. She smirked to herself, proud.

Only a week until he was home...