Ellie's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
A short sex scene introducing us to Ellie.
891 words
4.14
3.2k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/15/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rain was pouring outside, the way it trickled down the window pane had always hypnotized Ellie. She lay on the cushions in her bay window, naked but for a dark purple, sheer chemise. She traced her fingers on the cold glass, following a lonesome rain drop, one of countless others, but that one she followed as a low rumble of thunder could be heard echo across the wooded valley below...

Approaching from behind, was her master, her love. Shirtless, still wearing his black dress uniform trousers. He took a swig from his whiskey bottle, his relaxed abdominal muscles rippled as he stretched, he then set it down on the dresser beside him. He came up as Ellie stood, still looking out of the windows. His lips instinctively came to her soft, pale shoulder. Kissing tenderly, he found his way to her neck, he traced his lips across her nape, brushing her luscious brown curls away with his chin, Slowly he lifted the straps of her chemise and let them slide off of her shoulders revealing her lush, curvy frame.

He lifted his hands and found her perfect hourglass hips. He ran them up her body to her sumptuous firm breasts. His fingers caught her nipples and the hint of a gasp escaped from her mouth. As if by her command from that gasp, he lightly drove his teeth into the curve of her neck. The moan she let out was seeped in pleasure, her mind was rolling. With one hand still massaging her breast, mindlessly tweaking her nipple with his fingertips, the other hand journeyed south and found her mound, the finest traces of hair, still present. His fingers probed lightly and found her wet folds awaiting his touch. He knew exactly where to go. Her fingers were running through his hair, her moans were now blatant, rivaling the thunder outside.

He picked her up and carried her to the walnut four poster across the room. Playfully he dropped her onto the plush mattress. She immediately longed for his touch once more between her legs, she filled the void with her own, feeling how wet she had gotten, surprised even her. Her back arched and she writhed, moaning. He loosed his belt and let his trousers and boxers fall, he stood in all his glory before her. She sat on the edge of the bed and without hesitation swallowed the length of his hard cock to the back of her throat and began working it in and out. Her tongue glistening the shaft with her saliva, she was making love with her mouth and he was revelling in every stroke.

His hips began to thrust, gently at first, building rhythm, she held on as much as she could, he grasps a fistful of her brown curls as he began to fuck her mouth.

His moans and grunts became more aggressive, as quickly as he started he stopped, stood her up and threw her on the bed. Face down, ass up. She was completely exposed to him, he bent down, grabbing her hips and slid his tongue deep inside her, massaging all over, spelling her favourite poetry with his tongue. She gripped the sheets tight in her hands. She was aching for him. He straightened and firmly pushed his cock inside her, the moan she let out was primal. He could feel her pussy tighten as he entered her. His thrusts were forceful but he was careful not to hurt, too bad anyway. She arched her back, he lowered his head to meet hers, kissing her on the crown, he kissed her shoulder and bit in gently as he fucked her.

After a few moments, he pulled out. She lay on her back as he lifted her legs on to his shoulders, again he entered her, seamlessly now, she was beyond wet. He fit perfectly inside her, like they were built for each other. She also started to buck her hips, meeting everyone one of his thrusts with one of her own. Again he drove his teeth into her neck. She wrapped her hand around his nape, pulling him in harder, He dragged his tongue from her shoulder to her neck and into her mouth, tasting her sweat.

She wrapped her legs around his hips and pulled him around, in one fluid movement she was on top, it was her turn now, she pinned his hands above his head and like a belly dancer in an exotic bar, she began to gyrate her hips, like the rhythm of the tide.

Faster and faster she rode him, eventually he managed to break free of her restraint and grab her hips, he was pulling her down on to him as he thrust into her. Spanking her curvaceous ass vigorously, making her gasp loudly with every jolt. He was close, he could feel himself throbbing, he balls tightening.

"I'm going to cum..!" Was all she could utter. "I'm cumming!" And she did, covering his lower half in her liquid sex, he was never going to last long after that sight. His roar as he entered her could be heard throughout the house. He filled her entirely and she collapsed on top of him.

Gently, he kissed one of the fresh bruises on her neck and rubbed the welts on her ass. "Marry me..."