Elliot Lake Ch. 01

Story Info
Mystery causes a new TRANS-ition.
3.2k words
4.53
7.5k
13
1

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Elliot Lake Ch. 1

Thanks to Covid, working from home had become more and more the norm post-covid. As a contract, working from home was easily justified. Most of my meetings were on line and only had the odd time where I needed to attend the office in person.

Being a contract worker, I was able to charge a higher fee and I'm pretty well off especially with the inheritance I got. Part of the inheritance was a large acreage of land up in the Elliot Lake area. It belonged to my uncle. And since I was his only living relative, he left it to me. The taxes on it was pretty heavy but I managed to easily pay it off.

Elliot Lake was located north of Lake Huron between Sudbury and Sault Ste. Marie. Drivable but a long drive from Toronto. He had a small trailer he used on the weekends when he went fishing on the many surrounding lakes. I wanted something a bit more permanent and upscale and had a bigger four-season cottage designed and built. Accessible by ATV or 4-wheel drive only, I went up as often as I could to make sure progress was on track. It was be finally finished by Mid-May this year.

Working from home had all the regular benefits but one was the freedom to dress up especially when I had no in-office meetings. I could take my time with attaching my self-adhering K-cup breast forms and cradle them in one of my many sexy bras. I'd always match my panties to my bras. Sometimes, I'd skip some stocking up my hairless legs and attach the welts to one of my many eight or ten strap garter belts. Of course I'd be dressed in my office attire and wear my business dress suit or a nice blouse and skirt... Short skirt... Very short skirt. My four and a half inch stiletto heels made me stand five-nine.

I had let my hair grow out and was now longer than shoulder length. I brushed it out to a shiny black. Sometimes, I'd pull it back into a pony tail; other times, I'd let it loose around my face. I usually wore make-up but not too heavy for the "office." Weekends tended to be a bit more slutty with both make-up and attire.

On some other weekends, rather than just dress up, I'd use X-change to transition my form for about a half day. Thanks to my affluence, I ordered my prescription customized. It would change me into one of the Korean AI internet hotties. It made my black hair longer to the middle of my back, with a tight body and big K-cup boobs to match my fake ones. I chose the name Hwan from the internet. According to Google, it means shiny, bright and lustrous. I thought the name would match my shiny black mane.

So what's custom about that you ask? These pills were Xy futa pills. My normal four inch soft uncut penis and six inch erection would grow to a nice, thick, hard ten. Why, you ask? In female form, I liked fucking my pussy with some thick cock shaped dildos or using an ultra-strong vibrator, but I rather stick it in my ass. At the same time, I just loved to stroke my cock, suck my cock and come in my own mouth or over my face and body.

As prosperous as I am, the cost to use them every day was too much plus, changing back and forth wasn't great on my body. I found after changing back, I needed some recovery time.

As a contract, I could take as much time off as I wanted. I arranged to take three weeks off but still in contact with the office as needed. Of course, I'd get only partially paid but the freedom was tremendous. I packed some minimal guy clothes and a lot of my girl clothes as I planned to be Hwan for most of the time.

After throwing everything into the car, I was on my way. It would be a long, almost six hour drive. I wanted to be comfortable so I wore a loose, white tee over my forms. My white bra and panties were plain but pretty due to some pink trim. It would be pretty warm so I wore some loose slacks and some runners to drive in.

The drive up was pretty boring but gassing up was pretty exciting. Thank goodness for self-serve. I played with my boobs or gave myself a quick rub to keep me going. I thought about how it all started. My girlfriend, Sarah and I lived together in a large apartment. To help with the rent we, rented the spare room out to her friend Anna. At the time I had just started working contract and only had to go into the office three days a week.

With me being home and the two girls at work, it was easier for me to do a lot of chores. At first, I'd do my own laundry but then Sarah asked me to wash a few things for her and so did Anna. And while I didn't complain, a few things turned into all. Both the girls were pretty messy and I'd pick up a lot after them. Not only did I clean up Sarah and my stuff, I would pick up after Anna's too.

Then one day after doing and folding the laundry, I notice how nice Anna's dainties were. The same with Sarah's. Since I did the laundry, I wasn't worried about using their things to jerk off. Using soon became wearing. Often I'd just wear their panties and bras while cleaning the apartment or doing the laundry. When my chores were done, I'd reward myself by cumming inside their panties. Of course I'd hand wash them out before returning them to their rightful owner.

About a year later. After Sarah and Anna left for work, I quickly stripped and went to slip on some of Anna's things. I opened her lingerie drawer and found what I ached for. The bra and panties were black with red lace trim. The matching garter belt had six dangling straps. I had bought some of my own hose on line since I was too frightened to ladder any of theirs.

Having really small feet, I crammed them into a pair of Sarah's black stiletto sling backs that she barely wore. I heard many stories about how difficult it was for guys like us to walk in heels for the first time. The first time I wore them, it was like a duck to water and I had been wearing them for years. As usual, after my chores, I gave myself my just reward.

As I stroked my uncut erection, I laid on my back with my legs over my head. At this point, I couldn't self-suck; close but still a couple of inches short. I stared directly at my pee hole on my pink knob. I felt my balls retract and knew it was almost time. I reached through between my legs with my other hand and finger fucked my ass hole. The first splash hit me square in the face and coated my eyes. Two, three and four went directly into my mouth. The fifth was a long drip that strung from my cock to my mouth.

I guess I hadn't heard Sarah come home. I found her standing at the foot of the bed with her phone in her hand video-ing me. That was pretty much the end of us, but I still loved her so much.

Anyways, after the long drive in my 4wd Lexus, I finally arrived at my place in the Elliot Lake area. I had seen the outside on previous visits during construction but inside was still a mystery. I had hired someone to organize and decorate everything based on my specs. When Toni and I went through the different mags and catalogues, she thought my choices were a bit on the feminine side albeit in very good tastes. Toni kept me up to date with reports and photos so things would be a ghastly shock.

I opened the door and was amazed how well things turned out so well. The walls were a soft pastel with furniture to match. Area carpets strategically placed, covered the rich mahogany floors. The kitchen was just as we designed. Each of the three guest bedrooms were perfect. Finally the grand master bedroom.

I opened up the double French doors and entered. I stood on the large circular area carpet and faced the king size, four poster bed. The ensuite had a soaker tub as well as a large walk-in shower with multiple sprayer heads. Beside the toilet was the bidet.

Still it took a bit to orientate myself and find everything. I was extremely pleased.

That evening, I decided to "dress" for dinner. On the large back deck facing the lake, was the outdoor kitchen. I had Toni stock the inside and outdoor fridges. It had both gas and charcoal BBQ's. I had forgotten to ask for charcoal but there was a full tank of propane. I lit the BBQ and set it low so the wood chips would smoke the whole chicken I brought up with me.

While it was cooking, I ran a hot bath before stepping into the shower. The warm, strong sprays felt great on my body after driving all day. I made sure my mostly hairless body was indeed hairless. After rinsing off, I slipped into the hot waters of the soaker tub. The lilac bath oil I poured in filled my nostrils and relaxed me.

When the water cooled off, I got out of the tub and patted myself dry with the big fluffy towel Toni had got for me. I wrapped a towel around my head and moved back into the bedroom. I had laid out my outfit on the big bed. I attached my big forms onto my chest and supported them with my full K-cup, red lacy underwire bra. I stepped into the micro g-string. It was big enough to cup my balls and keep my cock from slipping through the leg hole of my matching thong panties. I did the hooks and eyes of my garter belt I wrapped around my waist and slid the pink rose coloured, 15 denier stockings up my legs. I attached each of the ten garter straps to the six inch lace stocking welts. I loved the sluttiness of wearing the straps over rather than under my panties.

I sat at my mirrored desk and set out my make-up kit. I used warm tones which accentuated my natural skin colour but used a heavier amount of mascara to really lengthen my lashes. I brushed out my hair into its natural soft waves. I opted for a light pink coloured lipstick and sealer.

I buttoned up the white diaphanous blouse and zipped the back black A-line, mini skirt before slipping on a pair of red ankle strap heels. I walked to the kitchen and loved how the four inch stiletto heels click on the hard wood floors.

With the chicken rested, I prepped a small salad and a glass of white to go with. It was still warm out and I decided to eat outside. After the delicious meal, I rested inside as the temp cooled a bit. I started the gas fire place for a bit of warmth. I would have loved a wood burning one, but oh well...

I played a movie on the big screen. My favourite actor, Chanel Santini popped on screen. Her friend Daisy Taylor was sucking on her hard cock while stroking her own. My erection pushed out the front of my skirt as I played with my boobs and nipples. We all came together.

That night, I changed into my nightie to sleep in but kept my boobs on. Next day, my hand found my morning wood. I stroked myself until I came inside my panties. After I rested some, I pulled on a tight t-shirt and some loose fitting shorts. It looked pretty slutty with my red bra showing and my big nipples poking through the thin cotton top. I hadn't taken off my stocking and garters from last night and the straps hung below the legs of my shorts. I put on some baby blue kitten heels and made my way to the kitchen The automatic coffee maker sat waiting for me to pour a cup.

The next couple of days had me relaxing and walking around the large property. There were only a couple of other places on the lake but were quite far away. Sunbathing in the nude wasn't an issue.

Much more comfortable with my surroundings, I decided it was time. After lunch, I popped one of my X-change pills. It would take a bit of time before it took affect and I had nothing to do but wait. Nothing at first but then my changes started. My boobs grew and grew as my body slendered. A strong sensation started in my groin as my penis lengthened and thickened. The change always gave me a couple of orgasms as the process completed.

Naked, I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the image of a huge breasted, Korean girl with large almond eyes looking back. My thick cock was coated with cum from the orgasms I had while changing. Rather than shower, I decided to go for a swim in the lake.

I brought a number of swimsuits with me. The ones I selected for today was a bright, white bikini. The panties were high cut thongs with a slim slat that dug deep into my ass crack. The top was just big enough to cover some of my boobs. My rock hard nipples were very noticeable through the thin spandex type of material. After stepping into some flip-flops, I made my way down to the shore.

Other than a few stones, the lake was mostly sand so no need for shore shoe or to keep my slides on as I entered the waters. For such a large lake, it was surprisingly very warm. I dove straight in to the ultra-clear waters. I could open my eyes beneath and see my long hair drift like tentacles.

After swimming around a bit, I made my way back to shore. I didn't realize how far out I was. I couldn't feel the bottom with my feet. I was still a ways out when my toe touched the floor. The level was a little lower than shoulder high as I was able to walk back. Then, my right foot unexpectedly stepped into a deep hole. So deep, my whole head dunked beneath. Surprised, I gulped some of the water.

It took a second or two before I regained my wits and dignity and pulled my foot out while coughing and gasping for air. My long hair stuck to the front of my face. I ducked under and came up face first to clear my hair away. It was then I noticed how much warmer this area was but really didn't think much of it.

As I walked out of the lake, I noted how transparent my bikini had become. It was like being naked. Safely ashore and with no one around, I stripped off and laid on the warm sand in the bright sunlight.

I must have fallen asleep. When I opened my eyes, the sun was on the other side of the lake. Facing south, my property would always be in the sunlight as long as it was up.

I collected my stuff and walked naked back to the house. It was afternoon but I didn't feel hungry at all. I did feel horny; very horny. My cock had been erect since I left the beach. I dropped everything and dashed back to my bedroom where all my toys were waiting.

I jumped on my big bed and took hold of my shaft. A few strokes and my leaking pre-cum made everything slick. I brought my legs up and locked my feet behind my head as I pushed my arms and shoulders between. I used my pre-cum to lube my ass hole before shoving in a thick, eight inch long, vibrating, silicon dildo. The crown of my erection pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and could take over half of it in without trying.

I swirled my tongue around my knob as the vibrator in my bowels pulsated. As I sucked more and more of my own cock, I repeatedly pulled out the dildo about halfway and slammed it back in. Each time, it rammed against that P-spot. My balls retracted and then released a shit load of cum. It flooded my mouth and blew out my cheeks. I couldn't swallow it fast enough and a lot of it spurted over my face.

I involuntarily suddenly uncoiled and stiffened. I violently shook and spasmed as this powerful orgasm took over my whole body. I had no control of my arms or legs as they flipped about. Until I blacked out.

I'm not sure how long it took for me to recover. 8:30. It was dark but the sun hadn't completely set. I found my body shivering as the warmth of the day had vanished. I was about to cover myself in a blanket and fell back to sleep.

Bright sunlight light my bedroom. It was almost noon. I thought and smiled about the most powerful cum I experienced last night. Finally, I untangled myself from my sheets, swung my feet around onto the floor and sat at the edge of the bed. I felt a heavy pull on my chest. I looked down at a pair of huge boobs and big, pointy nipples. Looking between them I was just as surprised to see a big futa dick between my legs, not my normal dick.

Fully awake, I jumped in front of the mirror and saw the reflection of a pretty, Asian girl staring back. I was still Hwan! It would have been more than a half day and I hadn't changed back. "What the fuck?!?!? Why am I still..."

I stood there staring and stunned. My cock started to rise at the reflection of this naked Korean futa. Mindlessly, one hand started to fondle my breasts while the other took a firm grip around my hard, thick shaft. My fingers pinched each diamond nipple in turn as my hand slowly stroked my erection. Pre-cum dripped onto the carpeted floor. I collected some of the sticky clear fluid in both hands and used it as lube on my boobs and boner. I pinched my left nipple (my favourite and most sensitive side); my eyes rolled back into my head and I let out a guttural "Uuuhhh...!"

That caused the cadence and firmness of my stroking to increase. I felt a familiar sensation and knew I was about to cum. I couldn't stop. I opened my eyes and stared at myself. I pinched my nipple again as hard as I could while my stroking hand was a blur. I held my breath. Then the first spasm. Nothing came out. Then the second. I watched a huge wad of white jettison arc from my pee hole and splash against my reflection in the mirror. Three, four, five more wads spewed out onto the reflection. Then my mind blanked.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers