Elliot Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Concerns about Hwan remain.
2.2k words
4.78
2.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I woke up again, this time on the floor. My naked body was coated with my own white sticky cum. I remember masturbating in front of the mirror with my own futa image looking back at me.

I laid there unmoving but thinking how did I get here. I had inherited a large acreage of land near the Ontario area of Elliot Lake where I had a huge, four season home built. After I hiked my property and found my closest neighbour was quite a ways across the lake, I took a custom X-change pill which would change me into this AI Asian Futa with big boobs and a big cock. It should have lasted only about 12-hours but now nearly 24-hours later, I was still this cute, hung, Ai Korean. I had adopted the name Hwan when I was her.

I got dressed in a tee and shorts. My firm K-cup boobs stretched out the already tight shirt and my big nipples poked through the thin, white cotton. The short, bootie shorts left half my ass sticking out the back side. The back seam dug into my ass crack. The fronts had a defined lump due to my semi-flaccid cock.

"What the hell happened? Why haven't I changed back yet?" I thought to myself. I checked and counted the X-pills and confirmed I had only taken one yesterday. "I took the pill, then went for a swim and then fell asleep in the sun on the beach. Nothing really strange."

Then I remembered further. "I came back into my bedroom to play with myself. I recall bringing my legs over my head and sucking on my own cock until I came. It wasn't the first time I had done than nor was swallowing my own cum! So why haven't I changed back? Maybe it will wear off in a while."

I moved to my big open concept kitchen and put on some coffee. The bright sunlight shone through the huge floor to ceiling windows. I opened the sliding door and took out my mug of java with me to enjoy on my deck and bathe in the warm sunlight. My hand rubbed my under shaft through the spandex shorts. Pre-cum started to flow. Growing harder and harder, I slipped a hand inside my shorts. The wet mark grew larger and larger.

"Hello...!" I heard a female voice call out from inside. "Anyone around?

In panic, I turned suddenly and pulled my hand away but spilt my coffee onto my chest. I stood around and looked around for some place to hide but it was too late. The female had seen already seen me and was waving. Like a deer in head lights, I just stood there.

"Oh. Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Are you okay?" She asked noting my wet stain on my tee. The liquid made my nips stand at attention. "I'm Toni. I did the décor for Hikaru (my Japanese parents were big Star Trek fans). Is he around?"

"Er... Hi... Toni. I'm uh... Hwan." I answered nervously. I was unsure what to answer. She was asking about me but I wasn't me. "Um... Hikaru isn't here right now."

Toni was an attractive woman standing about five ten in her three inch heels. She had auburn hair styled in a short bob. The white blouse she wore did little to disguise her nice sized boobs (I estimated to be D's or double D's) or her shapely body. Her yoga pants fit well over her hips, around her firm, round bum and showed off her shapely, well-proportioned legs.

"Oh. His car is in front and I stopped by to see if he was okay with everything." Toni said. Her eyes drifted down to my crotch. My tiny, tight, pink bootie shorts hid nothing. Her eyes popped as she paused for a second. "Uh... Er... Well if you see him. Would you tell him I'll be back later to make sure everything is to his satisfaction?"

"Auh... Okay." I replied stupidly. Just before Toni turned to leave, I was slightly taken aback and said to myself. "Did she just lick her lips?"

After she closed the door, I looked down at myself. My shirt was stained brown from the coffee and my shorts were soaked from my pre-cum. The tip of my hardened cock had force its way up through the elastic waistband.

"Well no use wearing these things!" I said to myself aloud. I stripped off my top and bottoms and laid back in my deck chair to sun. This was something I couldn't do if I wore my forms since I wouldn't tan where they covered my chest.

The sun was nice and warm and not that burning, intense hot it gets sometimes. Even so, I started to get too warm and opted for a cooling dip in the lake. I didn't bother with my bikini and could skinny dip since my neighbours were too far to see me anyways. But I did grab a towel.

The waters had cooled off a bit from yesterday but not by much. I paddled around a bit and then found that warmer spot I found yesterday. It made it feel like I was in a warm bath. There was a bit of an eddy swirling that wasn't there yesterday.

Back on the beach, I spread the beach towel out to lie on and dry in the sun. I closed my eyes as the thought of Toni returned in my head. My hand reached down to find my cock already hard and waiting for me to stroke. Then there was a sudden shadow over my face. I opened my eyes to see Toni standing over me. Her hands were on her hips. "I warned you I'd be back. I just didn't say how soon."

I was about to say something and then I noticed she too was naked. She squatted down until the tip of my cock nudged against her wet slit. She moved her hips back and forth spreading her and my juices along her pussy lips. At the same time, she lowered herself. My knob slipped inside of her hot cunt. I popped inside of her. She moaned. "Ummm..."

Toni continued her descent until I was fully in. Her head jerked backwards as her walls squeezed my shaft. "Oh my gawd! You're so big! It feel so good inside of me!"

Toni leaned forward and placed her hands on my big boobs. As we fucked, she massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples. With each pinch, I drove my cock deeper into her which only spurred her on more. Her ass was now slapping against me as she wildly slammed down atop of me. I thrusted upwards to meet her moves. She groaned. "Oh yeah! Fuck! Fuck! Yes, there! Fuck me harder. Oh! I'm going to c..u.. Aaaiiieee! Yes! Yes! Yes!"

I maintained my upward thrusts as her pussy juice sprayed all over. Her body shook as her orgasm hit. Still spasming, I flipped her onto her back and continued to fuck her cunt hard. She used her hands to try and slow down my thrusts but I did not relent. I lifted her legs over my shoulders and held her wrists with my hands as I slammed my hips into her until she came again and again. Only gibberish was coming out of her open mouth. "Gaa... Naa... Aaa..."

Finally it was my turn to cum. One... Two... Three slow, hard thrusts. I screamed out. "F...U...C...K...K...K...!"

It was the first time I had ever fucked and cum inside a female while on X. It was the hardest orgasm I had ever experienced; boy or girl. The eruption of cum inside of her was the most ever. It filled her up completely and some of it spurted out.

We both collapsed and were unable to move for a number of minutes as we were bathed in the warm sunlight. I laid on my back and Toni cradled herself into my arms; her head on my shoulder; her hand mindlessly played with my nipples.

Finally coming to our senses, Toni spoke first. "Wow! Hwan... Or should I say Hikaru? That was an amazing fuck!"

"What? Wait! You know who I am?" I asked puzzled by her knowledge. "How...?

"You need to be a little less careless. I saw the bottle of X-Change that you left out before I left." Toni told me. "And after noticing that big cock of yours inside your tiny bootie shorts, I just had to have it inside of me."

We fucked a couple of more times before she had to leave. She asked me. "How long does the pill last?"

"I took one yesterday and it was supposed to last around 12 hours but it's been longer than that for some reason." I told her. "I haven't changed back. I'm not sure why and I'm starting to get really concerned."

I invited Toni back for dinner when she finished work. Hopefully I will have changed back by then. By four o'clock I was still the same. When Toni called to say she'd be over in about an hour and that she would bring dinner. I said I hadn't changed back yet, she said she was glad and if I could wear something sexy.

Somehow, Toni asking me to dress sexy eased my concern. I quickly stripped down and had a nice shower. It took all I had not to play with my boner although pre-cum dripped from my pee hole. After drying off, I used some of my rose scented powder on my body. The perfumed smell was very subtle. You could smell it but it was barely identifiable.

I picked out my lingerie for the evening. I stepped into a black mesh string thong; barely big enough to control my cock and balls from flopping all over the place. Next, a black and red satin corseted bra with the front lacing tied so tight, I could barely breathe. The bone stays made it difficult to bend a lot. Still I managed. Stockings, shiny nude with black reinforced heels and toes and a thick pencil line seam running up the backs. The corset had eight dangling straps that I attached to the six inch stocking welts.

I checked my make-up although the X-change pill really made sure I didn't need any. Perfect eye shading with long thick lashes; light blush on the cheeks; red lipstick on my full, plump lips. They would be perfect for sucking cock. I did have to fix my hair a bit after the shower.

I selected a nice silk blouse and skirt. The white blouse was opaque enough just to show a hint of what I wore beneath. The black, pleated skirt was mid-thigh in length; Just long enough to hide my stocking welts beneath but would give easy access to anyone.

I stepped into a pair of red, stiletto mules. The pencil heels were four and a half inches tall and the red matched my lippie.

I checked myself in the mirror and felt a stirring between my legs in anticipation of the evening to come.

I walked towards the kitchen area of the house. My heels clicked with each step where there was no carpet. I opened the wine fridge and pulled a bottle of white. I just popped the cork when there was a knock on the door. I called out. "Come on in!"

Tepidly, Toni opened the door and stuck her head through. "Hi! It's me! Am I too early? I've got the dinner."

"No, no! Come in. I was just pouring some wine. It's a white. Would you like one or something else?" I said back.

"No, that would be perfect. I need a glass." Toni smiled back at me. "You look amazing by the way. Very subtle sexy. I love how I can just see something tempting under your shirt!"

I handed Toni a stemmed glass. Toni set the bags down on the counter and then gave me a nice smooch on my lips. She cupped the back of my head and kissed me hard. Her tongue invaded my mouth a bit and then she broke away. "Phew! I needed to stop or I'd fuck you right on your counter right now."

Dinner was a chicken, Greek salad bowl so we could eat it at any time. I wished we could have fuck first but then Toni expression changed to one of something serious.

"Er... Hwan. I've got something to tell you. I think you should sit down and take a big gulp of wine." Toni warned me. I did as I was asked and looked up at Toni. "Well, Elliot Lake area is a mining area; uranium mining area."

"Yes, I know that already." I said with a slightly quizzical tone. "I thought here was too far away from anything to be concerned about."

"Yes, it is except for one spot I just found out about." Toni continued. "Apparently there is a small, micro-vent not too far off your shore that has just been discovered. Nothing dangerous that would contaminate the waters or anything but it's enough to cause a warm spot. It's more like a microwave oven than anything else. "

I was stunned by the news and took another gulp. "Uh... Er... Do you know exactly where this spot is? I think I swam into it a couple of times."

The location she described was the exact spot. I started to fret. "Oh no! Did that cause me not to change back? Is my change to Hwan the sexy Korean futa permanent?"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers