Elliot Lake Ch. 03

Story Info
Hwan shows unrealized strength.
2.2k words
4.83
2.6k
7
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

It has been way over 24-hours since I took one of the 12-hour X-change futa pills and I have not changed back to my normal self. I was still Hwan a cute and sexy, Korean futa with big boobs and a big dick. Toni the decorator of my country home in Elliot Lake area just told me about a natural vent from the uranium mine that was nowhere near my place. It caused a warm spot in the lake just off shore from my beach area.

After I settled in the house, I changed into Hwan and before I was aware of the vent, I happened come across and paddled around in it. If felt like a warm bath. I was relaxing on my deck when Toni came by looking for Hikaru (the real me). While I told her he was away, Toni had actually seen my X-pills and we ended up fucking. She had to do some work but returned for dinner. I had hoped to change back to Hikaru by then but not... That's when she told me about the vent.

"Could swimming there have caused me not to change back?" I said out loud to myself. "I can stay like this? I need to..."

"The vent itself does not emit any radiation. Maybe you got a bad pill. Let's see how long it lasts!" Toni told me. "Besides, I love Hwan and her huge dick!"

During dinner, Toni asked me how I started. I told her about my girlfriend, Sarah and her girlfriend Anna who rented a room from us. Doing their laundry, I was curious when I started becoming more aware of their underthings. "At first, I just used their panties and stuff to jerk off with but soon I started wearing it around the house when they weren't home."

"Oh! I guess they didn't know or figure it out." Toni commented. "I would have loved to see you around my place in some sexy things!"

"No, they had no idea until Sarah came home one day." I related. "But come to think of it, maybe I think I sub-consciously wanted to be caught. When I started with panties, I'd wear them under my sweats even when Sarah and Anna were still home. When they didn't notice, I got more daring and wore the panties with a sports bra and then one of their regular bras. After a while, I'd put on some panties and a bra under my guy clothes when I went out shopping and stuff. I even bought some breast forms."

"So how did they catch you?" Toni quizzed me. "I thought you were careful."

"Ironically, I waited that day for both of them to leave before changing." I shook my head in disbelief of my stupid self. "I dressed in a panty and bra set with stockings and garters. The stockings were mine by the way. I stuff my feet into some stilettos. I was so horned up I couldn't stop myself. I was jerking off and I didn't hear Sarah come home. By then I had my legs over my head with my dick pointed at my face. Then Sarah caught me shooting my own cum into my own mouth!"

"Ha, ha ha!" Laughed Toni. "I bet that must have been a scene. I would have loved to be there to watch!"

"Wasn't funny at the time. Boy was she pissed." I added. "Her loss. After than I come in to money and since we split before that, I didn't have to share anything with her."

"Well I think you're hot and I love you like this." Toni kissed me hard on the lips. "And I've seen you as Hikaru and think you'd be a very cute girl! I'd love to see you dressed!"

"If I ever change back!" I started to cry.

Toni kissed away by tears. Her hands found my cock and took it out. We fucked for hours and she came so many times, I lost count. Ending up in the bedroom, I fucked her once more but this time filled her with my cum. We collapsed exhausted in each other's arms and fell asleep.

When I awoke in the morning, I found myself alone. Toni had gone but left a note on the pillow:

"Have an early meeting. Thanks for dinner and everything ;-). I'm so sore I can barely walk. T."

I flipped off the covers. I still was Hwan. Now I was really concerned. I checked the X-pill supplier website. Their customer service wouldn't be available for another couple of hours.

After putting the coffee maker on, I took a shower, soaped myself, got a boner and jerked off. I got dressed in some bootie shorts and a crop top and slipped on a pair of cute heels. By now, customer service was open. I poured myself a cup of java and dialed them up. Tara the rep answered and I explained my condition and about the uranium vent.

"Oh my!" Tara exclaimed. "We've never had this happen before. Most others complain that they change back too quickly. Let me talk with our engineers and see if they have an answer."

I was put on hold. The elevator music playing in my ear was really irritating. After about fifteen minutes, of "You're call is important to us. Please continue to hold." Tara came back on. "I'm sorry to keep you waiting. Our engineers looked into your formulation and found nothing odd and are at a loss. They think that perhaps the vent you swam in may have affected the dosage somehow."

"Well that's great!" I said sarcastically. "Meanwhile what do I do?"

"Is there any way to get to our office? We'd like you to come in for an exam." Tara asked. "Today if possible."

"Well no I can't since I'm away on vacation. It would take me a number of hours to get back to Toronto." I replied.

"Well if you can come in when you can that would be great." Tara said. "If you do change back before then, please come in anyways."

If I left now, it would take almost eight hours and it would be pretty late so I decided to leave in the morning. Meanwhile there was no use fretting about my current status. It was a nice, warm day. I changed into my white teeny bikini. I chuckled to myself. The panties were so small my dick either stuck out the top or slipped though the leg hole. "Don't know why I bother wearing anything at all."

After grabbing a towel, I made my way down to the shore and waded into the water. It was nice but just a bit cooler than the air. Once I was up to my thighs, I dipped my body under. As I rose back up, my bikini had become basically transparent and really didn't hide anything. I dove in head first and swam about. After a bit of paddling around, I found myself gravitating towards the vent. The warmer waters swirled around me unlike before. There was a tingling between my legs as a growing erection pushed its way from under its cover. I wrapped my palm around the shaft and slowly stroked myself. I was sure I'd be leaking a lot of pre-cum if I wasn't in the water.

Suddenly, my body spasmed and jerked as I started to ejaculate. Doubled over, my head was submerged under the surface. Five or six good sized wads erupted out and eddied around me. The lack of oxygen put me in a state of euphoria but I managed to emerge from beneath and gasp for breath. Weakly, I made my way back to shore and laid on the warm sands. It took a number of minutes to recover. There was some icky stuff in my hair and over my body. It took a sec to realize it was my own cum.

I was still too spent and really couldn't bother or couldn't care about cleaning myself off so I just laid in the sun for a bit.

I invited Toni back for dinner that evening but she had a couple of showings and couldn't make it. Soon after dinner, I found myself very sleepy and went to bed. I think I fell asleep even before my head touch the pillow.

I awoke the next morning. I checked the time: 6:05. The sun was already rising. I checked myself. "Nope! Still Hwan!"

I got dressed in some cute red bikini panties and a white bra. I wanted to be comfortable driving back and didn't want to wear leggings since they would be too warm and would make it too difficult to play with myself so I settled for a white tee and a mid-length pink skirt. Although I could drive in heels, the long drive would make my feet tired and so I laced up some Keds sneakers.

After a quick breakfast, I packed the SUV and was on my way. I'd call Toni afterwards and ask her to look after the house. The drive was pretty boring. Even spreading my legs and playing with myself was getting a bit monotonous. I pulled into a service station to use the can and get something to eat and drink. The old time gas station had their toilet access outside. I grabbed the key and walked around the building. While the attendant filled my tank. A burly guy who eyed me when I arrived started following me. I made it in safely and did my stuff. As I exited, the guy suddenly rushed and pinned me against door.

"Hey, babe!" I could smell beer on his breath. "How about a blow job?"

Pissed off at his chauvinistic attitude, I looked him dead in the eyes and without fear said. "Sure!"

The guy reacted in slight disbelief but recovered quickly. He released his hold and took a step back. He smiled as he undid his grubby, oily, faded jeans and pulled out his dick. It was only five or six inches long.

"Oh no! I think you have it wrong!" I laughed not sure where my bravado was coming from. "I'm not giving you a blow job. You're giving me one!"

With amazing strength, I grabbed his long greasy mop and forced him to his knees. I lifted my skirt and showed him MY dick. He looked up at me in fear. I shoved my dick into his mouth before he could protest. Amazingly he took in six inches before I felt any resistance, but he didn't choke. I took it as a sign and jammed my cock in all the way. I held his face against me until he started to cough. I back off a bit, held his head with both hands and then with all my force, I fucked his face.

He did a pretty good job and it only took about four or five minutes before I shot my load down his throat. Done, I pulled out and looked down at him. He was sobbing as tears ran down his cheeks. I threatened him. "If I ever heard of you bullying or forcing anyone for sex, I'll come back and fuck you in your ass so hard, you won't be able to walk ever again. Got it?"

Beaten, he lowered and nodded his head.

When I returned the key, the attendant was smiling. When I looked at him quizzically, he nodded towards the CCTV. The guy was still on his knees. "Thanks. Billy is a real asshole and bully. He mistreats his girlfriend and all the other women in town. Nice to see him on the other side."

I tried to pay for my stuff but the attendant rejected my money.

I got home pretty late. I dumped my stuff on the floor and went to the bedroom. I stripped off and didn't bother to wear any PJ's or a nightie. Just flopped on the bed. I started to think about the guy at the gas station. "He actually gave me a nice blow job."

My palm wrapped around and stroked my already erect shaft. My hand was quickly coated with slippery pre-cum. I wanted to cum on my face.

I shifted my body down a bit and brought my legs over my head. Without even trying, my knees dropped beside my ears. I found I could slip my arms between and through. With my ankles crossed behind my head, my crown pressed against my lips. I opened my mouth and enclosed it around the knob. I swirled my tongue around and sucked away my pre-cum. With a bit more effort, I found I could take in almost half. Bobbing my head allowed me to take in a bit more.

The sensation of sucking my own cock was intense. I wanted to cum but I also wanted to make this last. I touched my asshole. Mistake! I started shooting my load into my mouth. It was a lot. Too much to swallow at once. Creamy goo spurted out from my lips and over my face.

My body spasmed. My legs release themselves and my entire body went ridged. Four or five more fountains of cum erupted from me and splashed over my body. Exhausted, I blacked out.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers