Elliot Lake Ch. 04

Story Info
Half life.
2.1k words
4.72
1.8k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I woke up the next morning; my face and body crusted with my own dried up cum after sucking my own cock. I was still Hwan still under the effects of the last dose of X-change which should have worn off days ago. My mind drifted back to the previous day and the bully who tried to get it on with me. He wanted a blow job so I gave him one, but not the way he was expecting. Somehow, I easily overpowered him, forced him to his knees and fucked his face with my hard dick. Which of course was hard again. And which I jerked off and saturated the old with new cum.

A long, hot shower felt great as I washed my ejaculate off from me and down the drain. I dried off and walked around naked into the kitchen to get some coffee. I just loved how my big boobs and even bigger dick bounced around as I moved. Flopping down on the chesterfield, I grabbed my phone and called the customer service department of the company that provided me with my custom X-change pills.

"Oh yes!" Said Tara on the other side of the phone. "Can you come in later this morning or this aft? I'll make sure our doctors and engineers are available."

After I finished my coffee, I got ready for the appointment. I hooked a lacy pink, half cup bra that barely contained my boobs and just covered my nipples. Big nipples! Much bigger and harder than before. My blueberry sized nipples were now the size of gooseberries and stay as hard as diamonds. The reflection in the mirror made my penis grow hard and drip. In as much as I wanted to cum, I needed to get to this appointment and concentrated on dressing.

I pulled on the matching tight, pink lace panties that would help control the inadvertent erections. Pretty, but would be covered up by a pleated, higher than mid-thigh, mini-skirt. Feeling a bit randy, I wore a tight, white, cotton tee-shirt that accentuated the largeness of my boobs and the hardness of my nipples. I wanted to wear heels but opted for sneakers. One more check in the mirror and I was on my way.

I parked at a lot that was a few blocks from where I needed to go. I had to park down in sub-sub-sub-basement and needed to take the elevator up to the main floor. A guy on the next floor up entered the car. Immediately, his eyes scanned me up and down. It really didn't bother me until he made some derogatory, degrading comment. That unknown bravado and strength reappeared as I put my hand on his chest and shoved him against one of the walls. "Said that again and you'll be extremely sorry!"

He apologized immediately and profusely.

As I walked by some guys doing some road work, a sudden gust blew up my skirt enough to flash them my panties. Embarrassed, I quickly brushed my hem down as one of the workers gave me an appreciative smile. Other than a couple of glances from men or glares from women, no other indiscretions occurred.

At the office, I was lead and asked to wait in one of the offices to wait. I took a seat in one of the large, brown leather, wing-back chairs facing towards an antique oaken desk. A number of minutes later, the door behind me opened and I turned to see who it was.

"Hello Hikaru! Nice to see you again." The tall woman smiled at me. "Well not really you, I guess but you know..."

"Hello Dr. Sonders." I replied missing the humour of her greeting. "Thanks for seeing me."

Dr. Harlee Sonders; Medical doctor with a PhD in bio-engineering specializing in gene therapy. She was responsible for the development of my specialized pills. She stood about five-nine but always wore at least four inch heels making her shapely legs appear longer. Her thick, wavy, blond hair framed her gorgeous face and cascaded over her large DD-bosom. Her skinny waist only accentuated her perfect hips and round bum. The sight of her started to make me hard.

Dr. Sonders walked around me to her chair. She reviewed the file on her desk and then looked directly at me; her arms folded beneath her big boobs that were barely contained within the crisp, white dress shirt she wore. She pouted her plump, cock sucking lips. "So Hikaru, how long have you been transistioned? You're file is a little nebulous on that fact. Sorry. Are you okay with Hikaru or did you want me to call you by ..."

"Hikaru is fine." I replied unthinking. "Now it has been more than four days. I wasn't concerned until more than a couple of days later that I hadn't changed back."

"Okay. Let's do a quick exam. Do you mine removing your clothes?" Dr. Sonders asked. "Here's a gown you can put on if you're too embarrassed to be naked in front of me."

Taken aback by the challenge, I started stripping. "No thanks. I'm good."

Completely unclothed, I stood in front of Dr. Sonders; my semi erect dick hardened as she eyed me. She smiled and said. "I have to say Hikaru. Your penis is probably some of my best work."

After being poked and prodded a bit, she took a blood sample and sent it for analysis. She handed me a small vial. "We're going to need a semen sample too."

I laughed. "I'm going to need something bigger than this!"

Looking at Dr. Sonders, getting hard wasn't the problem. Even with my pre-cum dripping onto her carpet, without some sort of incentive, it was going to take a long time to cum. I think she recognized this. "Need some help?"

Dr. Sonders undid her blouse and took out her big boobs. Her perfect nipples were engorged and red. More pre-cum dripped out. She started to raise the hem of her knee length skirt. The higher she went, the harder I panted. As she exposed her stocking tops and garter clips, I increased the speed of my hand. She lifted her skirt around her waist. Her tiny panties did nothing to hide her eight inch hard cock.

"Oh fuck! That's so hot!" She whispered to me. She wrapped her hand around her own erection and started jerking off with me. "Come on! Cum! Cum with me!"

My hand was a blur as I watched her masturbate. "Ooohhh...! I'm going to c...u...m...!"

I pointed my dick into the glass beaker. The first blast was so hard, half of it rebounded out and coated my dick and hand. The second and third were a little better. By the time I finished, I had filled half of the container, but I wasn't sure if I had more cum in the beaker or over my hand. I looked over at Dr. Sonders. She was panting. Her cock dripped residual cum into the puddle between her feet.

I handed over the sample as I licked my hand clean. I couldn't help but kneeled in front of her and clean off her cum as well. "Mmmm... You taste delish!"

"Thanks. It's a new modification I developed." Dr. Sonders revealed. "We're still in the test phase or I could modify you pills to same way."

A nurse came into the office and found me still on my knees; my face still shiny from eating cum. Dr. Sonder's still hard cock twitched and hit me on the chin. To the nurse's credit, she made no comment but a sly grin gave her away. She collect my sample and left.

"It will take an hour or so for some of the results to come back." The doctor told me. "You can wait or come back later or come back another day."

"I guess I'll leave but come back later today." I replied. "But I think I need to clean our spunk off my face first."

"Of course. The bathroom is down the hall." She pointed. "I'll give you a call when you should come back."

This time I grabbed a gown to put on before leaving the office. The bathroom was down the hall as described. Fortunately it was a one-person bathroom so I removed gown and hung it on a side hook. I cleaned myself off and exited. I took three steps before I realized I was naked. I was five steps to Dr. Sonder's office. Standing there deciding which way to go. "Office!"

When I got to the door and tried to open it, I found it locked. I knocked and waited hoping she was inside. My unintended exposure was making me hard. A couple of young nurses passes by and giggled. I overheard one comment that she wouldn't mind having that in her pussy. She was very cute and I would love to have complied.

"Oh, Hikaru." I heard Dr. Sonder's voice from behind. She started to open the door. "Sorry. The doors are auto-lock for security reasons."

After dressing, I went for a coffee to wait for some of the results. I stood in line behind some construction worker, all of us waiting to order. I was fine with his worker buddy joining him but wasn't okay with him checking me out. I thought I gave them enough distance but he brought his elbow up and was able to bump my boob. He didn't apologize and could have been accidental but then he did it again. This time with a bit more purpose. He turned to me and gave me a lecherous smile. "Sorry, honey. Couldn't help myself."

When I looked up (he was almost a foot taller) and glared at him, his attitude didn't change. In fact it emboldened him. "We finish in a couple of hours if you want to meet up!"

That was enough. My hand shot upwards, grabbed his crotch and closed my palm. I chuckled when there was little to squeeze. His knees started to collapse and his eyes started to tear. "Don't you ever disrespect me or any other woman or man. Ever again. Got it?"

"Y...yes! I understand." The jerk cried out. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

I released my hold. The two of them took off like a shot as the remaining customers and staff gave me a slow clap. "That ass has been harassing and degrading everyone whenever he came in!"

I got my coffee and sat down. I got to enjoy about half when I was paged to return. I scurried back passing by the construction workers who gave me a wide berth. I was lead into Dr. Sonder's office and took a seat.

"Some of the results came back quickly and I wanted to address them with you." Dr. Sonders said. "The techs determine there was some sort of... for lack of a better word, glow to your cells. Some of the structure has changed and we are going through a gene analysis to compare with your baseline."

"What do you mean by 'glow'?" I asked.

"Well, it just that. There seems to be some sort of glow coming from your cells." The doctor reiterated. A notification ding came from her pc. She took a look and added. "Hard to explain. Like they're giving off light."

Dr. Sonders shook her head as she read the incoming message. "Uh... It seems from the technicians that the glow is some sort of radiation. You mentioned that you were up in Elliot Lake area and swimming. You know they mine uranium up there."

"Yes, but I'm not near the mines and..." And then I thought about the vent in the lake. "Uh... I was informed that there was a natural vent in the lake just off shore from my house. I swan through it a couple of times. Could that be the cause? They told me there wasn't any radiation coming from it. Just heat."

"Ding!" Another message.

"Not sure. We'll have to do more analysis." The doctor said then paused. "Oh! Seems from our initial analysis that the radiation is from Uranium U3O8. And it looks like there might be a change in your T-cell."

"I...I don't understand." I replied with tears welling up in my eyes.

"The vent might not be expelling uranium itself and no actual radiation detected but the heat caused by it could have affected you." Dr. Sonders explained. "We'll have to do more testing."

"Uranium might have cause this change? Is it permanent? Can you change me back?" I asked.

"We don't know. If the uranium is the cause, the normal half-life is anywhere from 700 million to 4 billion years." Dr. Sonders stated. "We're not sure at this point if it's permanent or changeable."

"4 billion years! So basically I'm going to be Hwan for the rest of my life!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers