Elliot Lake Ch. 05

Story Info
The sun will come out tomorrow.
2k words
4.75
1.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Elliot Lake Ch 5

"I wish I had better news for you Hikaru." Sympathized Dr. Harlee Sonders. "Right now, I don't have any answers. We'll continue to analyze your samples and try to find a resolution."

Dr. Sonders was the creator of my custom X-change pills that changed me into this Korean cutie with big tits and an even bigger cock. She just informed me that my T(rans)-cells have changed and give off some sort of radiation glow which may have been caused by swimming through the vent of a uranium mine that warmed the waters in the lake. Half-life of uranium was anywhere between 700 million to 4 billion years. I could be Hwan for the rest of my life. What was I going to do?

I sat in the doctor's office stunned like I had been punched in the head. I wasn't sure what questions to ask or how to react or anything. In my shocked stated, the clinic was nice enough to get me a cab home rather than driving myself.

Not sure how long, if ever, this change would last, I called work and requested extended time off. Well I knew drinking wouldn't help any, I still poured me a glass of wine. I plopped down into my sofa. All I kept repeating to myself was. "What am I going to do?"

I looked at an empty bottle then realized it was two in the morning. I went to my bedroom and stripped off my clothes. I looked at my reflection in the mirror. "Well at least I'm a hot cutie! A hot cutie with a big cock!"

It kind of made me feel better but I still cried myself to sleep.

Next morning, I awoke. No change. Still the same. Well maybe not exactly the same. I found myself much hornier than before. My morning wood felt like it was vibrating. Pre-cum was already drooling down my shaft. Just lying there, I found my breathing to be deeper and heavier. I wrapped both my smaller hands around my ten inch shaft. My fingers barely touched each other. My ass ached for wanting. I reached into my bedside drawer and pulled out a five inch long, vibrating plug. Using my pre-cum as lube to slick the sides and planted the point against my asshole. I assertively pushed it inside me. The inch and a half girth stretched me open before popping on all the way.

Sitting back onto the bed with a big dildo up my ass pushed it in deeper. I turned it on and set it to low before getting back to my stroking. My hands were shiny from being coated by my clear juice. The vibes automatically up in intensity. My breathing hastened as I stroked a little quicker and firmer. I pinched my rock hard nipples. I grunted loudly. "Uhhh...!"

The next level kicked in. My ass was shaking and thrusting. This was only level three, there were five levels in total. By the time I reached level four, I had my legs over my head while I sucked on my own cock. I used my elbows behind my knees to force my legs down and get more of my cock into my mouth. Level five reached. My head bobbed; my nose smashed into my ball sack. Ten inches down my throat. I couldn't breathe but couldn't stop.

My ass shook hard. My balls retracted then exploded. Five... six... seven huge wads of hot cream went directly in to my tummy. I felt euphoric. My head spun; I needed oxygen. I needed to release my legs but my spasming body refused to let my elbows relax. Then nothing.

I awoke nearly two hours later. My body was sticky from being cum covered. My semi-erect dick softly throbbing. The vibrating plug still deep in my ass stopped; the charge had given out.

I had to go pick up my car so rather than spend a lazy day at home, I had a quick shower and got ready. Initially I was just going to put on some jeans and a tee but the hot looking Dr. Sonders at the X-change clinic called and asked if I could come in today.

Pretty in pink, I hooked on my lacy, demi-cup bra and adjusted my boobs into a nice cleavage. I stepped into my pretty, cheekie, lace panties. They were tight enough to keep my dick from falling through the leg holes. I wrapped and hooked around the matching garter belt and fished the straps under my panties. I clipped each of the eight straps to my coral pink stocking lace welts. I adjusted each strap buckle so that each strap was taut against my naked thighs.

It wasn't going to be too warm today so I slipped into a slightly cropped, pink, knit, front button sweater. The open vee-neck was deep enough to show off my cleavage. It was tight fitting and really accentuated my big boobs. My big, hard nipples poked through the soft knit. Then I matched the top with a mid-length pleated, white skirt and some white stilettos.

For some reason, I decided to bus it rather than take a cab. It was a short walk to the stop but I had to wait a number of minutes before the bus arrived. Then three buses came at the same time. I boarded the one that looked least crowded but after paying my fare, I saw that all the seats were taken. I found a small, open space to stand behind one of the seats. Before the next stop, the driver announced. "Sorry folks, but one of the buses just broke down and the riders will be loading on to this and the other bus."

At the next stop, a big crowd of riders boarded. I found myself face to face with a very attractive, young female. When I say face to face, it was relatively speaking. Even with my four and a half inch heels, the top of my head barely reached her chin. At the next stop, even more people embarked. The girl's body pressed into mine. I looked up. She made no apology only gave me a smile. Purposely, she pushed her big boobs (not as big as mine but nice never the less) into me. I felt her leg force its way between my thighs. A hand grabbed my ass. It pulled up my hem and slipped into my panties. She worked her palm around to my front. Of course, rather than finding a pussy, she found a prick.

Initially shocked, as I grew hard in her hand, a big grin broke across her face. She gently massaged my balls and stroked the underside of my shaft. She used her free hand to cradle the back of my head and pull my face in between her soft mounds.

She pushed the waist of my panties down and pulled out my cock. I could feel her rub my cock head against her hot, wet slit. When she pressed herself against me harder, I slipped beneath. A spasm told me she had come instantly. Even then, she continued to rock her hips into me and let my shaft rub between her pussy lips. The perfume of sex permeated the air. Suddenly, she thrusted her hips into me very hard while letting out a quiet grunt each time then one final thrust and a long. "Aaauuuhhh...!"

We exchanged contact info before she gave me a smile then a kiss on the cheek. "Call me!"

I tucked myself back together as I thought about what Taylor and I just did.

I made my way finally to the clinic and waited in Dr. Sonders' office. She walked in a few minutes later and grinned at me. "Hikaru. You just had sex, didn't you?"

"H...how did you know?"

"I can see it in your face and smell it on you." Dr. Sonders told me. She opened her lab coat and was wearing only her lingerie. Her erection pointed directly at me. "I hope you still have enough for me too!"

Immediately, I dropped to my knees in front of her and took her into my mouth. After a number of minutes of fucking my face, Dr. Sonders bent me over her desk and ass fucked me from behind.

After the hard fuck session that filled my ass with her cream, I collapsed into a chair. Not wanting to lose anything, I pulled up my panties and waited.

"Well. Some good news and some bad news." Dr. Sonders started as if nothing just happened. "While we're still not sure why you haven't changed back or how much longer your current transition will last, we can change you back."

"Wait! I thought..." I was confused.

"We developed a dose that will change you back to yourself based on your baseline. It is like regular X-change but sort of opposite and you will have to take it on a regular basis or you'll change back." Dr. Sonders explained as she held up a vial of tablets. "And we're not too sure of what side effects it might have. We're trying to develop a patch so you won't have to keep taking pills. As well, we are still trying to find a more permanent solution."

After a long discussion and a number of questions, I decided that unless something changes, this would possibly be my best option for now. The test pill would last about sixteen hours to see if they produced the correct results but in general, the new pills would last much longer than my regular male to futa X-change dose but the recommendation was to let it work overnight. I took one more dose of Dr. Sonders' cum down my throat before retrieving my car and driving home.

It was too early to go to sleep but not too early to go to bed. After I took my test pill, I stripped off my sweater and skirt, shoved my vibrating plug up my hole, laid back on my bed and slowly started to stroke my cock. I thought about the past week, about sex with Dr. Sonders and on the bus with Taylor. In a way, I'd miss being Hwan and all the benefits that went with her. I wanted this to last a bit longer. I pushed down my panties to mid-thigh. Pre-cum drooled out and coated my hands as I continued to masturbate.

The vibe in my ass was at level 2 as my breathing became heavier. Every so often, my legs would quiver as a sudden jolt spiked in my ass. Level 3 hit. I brought my legs over my head so I could suck my dick. "I'm going to miss do this when I change back!"

I teased myself and only nibbled on my uncut foreskin. I tongued my pee hole and lapped up the leaking pre-cum. I popped my knob in between my lips and sucked on it. Automatically, my hips started thrusting as more and more slid into my throat. I bobbed my head back and forth to match my hip movements. Level 4 reached as my knob hit the back of my throat. Squeezing my arms through my legs and behind my knees, I pulled the rest of my cock down my throat; only backing off enough to get my breath. One big breath and I pushed the rest of me down my throat.

"Ummm...!" I moaned as the vibes reached level 5. The entire of my insides quivered in sync. I could feel it in my throat. My head started to bob back and forth as euphoria affected my brain due to the lack of O2.

Then another level kicked in. There was only supposed to be five. The shock jolted my entire body. Entangled as I was with my dick pointed directly into my tummy, four... five... six... hot wads of cum exploded into me.

It was morning by the time I came to. I hadn't pulled the shades and bright warm sun light flooded the room. I guess after I came, my body relaxed enough to untangle myself. I looked over at the clock; 7:30. Then I remembered about the pill. I jolted off the bed and in front of the mirror. My face and hair looked like Hikaru but my body still looked like Hwan with big boobs and a huge futa cock!

The clinic wouldn't be open for a couple of hours yet.

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers