Elliot Lake Ch. 06

Story Info
Don’t go changing to try and please me...
1.9k words
4.76
2.4k
00

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/27/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

I stood in front of my full length mirror. While my head had changed back to Hikaru, my male self, my body remained Hwan, the cute, Futa Korean cutie with big boobs and a huge cock. The test X-change pill that Dr. Sonders at the X-change clinic gave me, was supposed to change me back me back to my original self, albeit temporarily. It would be a couple of hours before the clinic opened and I could call them.

I really didn't mind the bigger cock since my original equipment wasn't as impressive but as a male, to have such huge breasts would be too embarrassing to be seen in public. Even my most baggiest sweatshirt would be unsuccessful in hiding them. With the warm summer weather, wearing a bulky jacket would be ridiculous. Even then I tried one on and could barely do up the zip.

I was the same as before. I eyed myself carefully. No, not exactly the same as before. I cupped my breasts. They were much fuller. Where there was a bit of space between then; now there was none and I wouldn't have to adjust them to create my cleavage. And my nipples were redder and bigger; about the size of red globe grapes!

I couldn't help but pinch them. There was an immediate jolt in my crotch but where I expected to find an erection, I remained completely flaccid. I laid it in my palm; it did feel heavier. I started to stroke it and even though pre-cum started to leak out, I was no harder than when I started.

After a bit, I began to feel frustrated at not getting hard. I laid back on my bed and brought my legs over my head to suck my dick but no longer could. No matter what I did or how hard I tried, I couldn't get hard or make myself cum! And my dick was starting to get sore for all the rubbing.

A cold shower helped alleviate my horniness a bit but every step I took made my boobs bounce and only made me horny. Holding them as I walked only made me want to play with them more and made me horny. Wearing a bra (that now barely fit) rubbed against my nipples and made me horny.

Naked, I sat quietly and waited until the clinic opened. As soon as they were supposed to be open, I called their office and asked for Dr. Sonders. "I'm sorry but she won't be in until late morning. I can book you for then."

With nothing to do until then, I wanted to see if my boobs were indeed bigger. I got out my tape measure and wrapped it first under my boobs then over. The difference was almost twelve and a half inches. That would now make me an M-plus. I had no regular bra that would fit without squishing them. Even at the largest, the band around my chest really dug into my skin and the underwire in the cups stabbed me in my breasts. The only option was kind of a halter sports bra. It was still tight but at least it was stretchy enough to be the least uncomfortable.

"In for a penny, in for a pound!" I said to no one in particular and decided to dress up. I stepped into some pink bikini panties. It was trimmed with white lace around the waist and leg holes with a white bow marking the front. They were tight enough to almost hold my larger albeit flaccid member inside. "I love how these panties make my ass look. Nice and round!"

Outside was already 26 degree C and it was going to be even hotter. I pulled on a white tee. My bigger boobs made the shirt shorter and barely covered my belly button. But worse, my vibrant red halter bra was very visible through the thin cotton material. I changed it for a coloured one; just as short but was least transparent then the white.

I stepped into a stretchy knit type skirt with an elastic waistband. The mid-thigh length skirt would go great with my pink heels. The mules were four inch stilettos with open toes to show off my sparkly fire engine red painted toes.

After I did my make-up and donned my favourite strawberry blond wig, I looked at myself in the mirror. My outfit looked great. My hair looked great. But I had to be honest with myself and my face wasn't great. As good as I was with my make-up, I still looked like a guy in drag. Better than most but still. "Well. That's about the best I can do."

I grabbed my car keys and left. Fortunately, I didn't run into any one going down in the elevator but as I walked in the underground to my car, a young woman passed me. I watched her take a double take and she remained silent but then burst out giggling.

I plopped myself into my car seat. The tight hem of my skirt rose up to almost panty level. As I drove, each time I stepped on the brake or gas, the hem rose higher until my panties were fully exposed. By the time I parked my car, my bare bum was on the leather seat.

While it wasn't too busy on the street, I still needed to walk by that construction site. I quickened and lengthened my stride and passed by quickly and without issue but again my hem had ridden up to just under my bum. "Well at least my ass is still covered!"

Safe in the office at the clinic, I sat in Dr. Sonders' office waiting. The door opened and the doctor walked in. "Sorry Hikaru. I just..."

Dr. Sonders stopped dead in her tracks. Her mouth was slightly agape as her eyes scanned me from head to toe. "Well. I see you've had to adapt to your changes. Not exactly what we were expecting I think."

I started to tear. Fortunately, my mascara was the water-resistant type. "Dr. Sonders. I'm don't know which is worse. Being Hwan or being Hikau with boobs! And now, they are even bigger than when I was Hwan! The only real plus is that my futa cock is still big. I'd rather be Hwan than this!"

Dr. Sonders took some blood samples and handed them to the nurse. She told me to strip so she could take measurements. My height was neither Hikaru's nor Hwan but somewhere in between. My boobs were in deed bigger; closer to N-cups than M's. Waist and hips were more towards Hwan but my cock remained the same length and girth. Ball size about the same.

"I'll need to check your prostate." Dr. Sonders told me. Just those words gave me a raging hard-on. Pre-cum began to leak. "Mmm... Looks delish but... Please hop onto the table and lie back."

On the examination table, she had me place my feet into the stirrups and then she set them wide apart. They were designed to prevent anyone from escaping without first being released. A cold dab of lube smeared on my asshole. An ungloved finger slowly but firmly pushed inside and wiggled about. My breathing began to get shorter and heavier. The pad of her finger tapped against my gland. "I'll need a sperm sample too."

Dr. Sonders grabbed the base of my shaft. She bent over slightly and lowered her head. A hot wet tongue lapped the clear liquid from my pee hole and then her luscious lips surrounded my knob. As she continued to palpitate against my prostate, her head bobbed up and down. She had about eight inches of me down her throat. Her free hand massaged my balls as I pulled and tweaked my hard nips.

"Oh gawd! Oh gawd! I'm going to cum!" I warned. Dr. Sonders increased her efforts. "I'm going to C...U...U...M...!"

Dr. Sonders did not relent. Her finger continued to smash my gland while her mouth remained on my cock. I came hard. Three huge wads filled her cheeks, the fourth cause some to spurt from her lips. She had to lift off and stroked me instead. Three more wads arced in the air and landing on my face and chest.

Dr. Sonders extracted her finger from my ass and replaced it with her own hard cock. The insertion of her cock was not as gentle as her finger was. My well-greased hole easily accepted the larger invasion. My ass fucking was not a gentle affair as her hips slammed into me. "That's it! Take it! Take it all in your ass, you fucking slut! You love my cock in your ass don't you! You've always wanted my cock in your ass, didn't you?"

"Yes! Yes! Fuck that is so good. I'm a slut! I'm your bitch!" I screamed back. "Fuck! Fuck me harder! Cum! Cum inside me! Please!"

I felt the first couple of blasts inside of me. My mind played all sorts of different colours and shapes. I think I kind of blacked out after that. As I became a bit more aware, I looked over to see Dr. Sonders sitting smug at her desk, but something was lapping my ass. I looked between my spread thighs to see the top of one of the nurses' head. Her tongue was deep in my hole cleaning me out.

I laid there panting. My legs still strapped in the stirrups were spread wide open. My asshole contracted open and close in post orgasmic spasms as the Head nurse lapped my freshly reamed ass. I laid my head back and relaxed as I enjoyed the hot, wet tongue but then suddenly a sharp jab in my butt. "Yow!"

"Well, Hikaru. Just rest there for now." Dr. Sonders told me as things faded to black.

I wasn't sure how long I was out for. I cracked opened my eyes. I found myself still laying back but my legs were freed from the stirrups. As my vision and mind cleared, I recognized I was in a bed in a different room. Dr. Sonders appeared before me. "Hikaru, how are you feeling?"

"Oohh... My body aches a bit and I have a real huge headache." I told her. "What's happening? What's going on?"

"Yes. That was to be expected." She told me. "I gave you a reverse shot. It didn't change you back into your normal self but changed you back to Hwan.... sort of."

I looked at myself in a mirror. In deed I reverted to the cute Hwan with my futa cock. But my boobs! They did not change back to Hwan's K's. They remained M-plus! Measurements showed they even grew a cup.

Dr. Sonders wanted me to stay for a bit but I insisted on leaving. Stunned, I got dressed, for certain, bu bra wasn't even close to fitting. Braless, I pulled over my top and left. As firm as they were, my boobs bounced as I walked to my car. I got home and extended my leave from work before packing up and leaving for my place up in Elliot Lake. I could order new undies on-line when I got there. Lots of new undies! At least there was some sort of a silver lining.

When I arrived, the place was immaculately cleaned. I started to unpack when there was someone at the door. I opened the door and was greeted by a smiling Toni. I invited her in and after pouring drinks, I explained what happened at Dr. Sonders' clinic.

Toni mounted my lap and kissed me. Her tongue invaded my mouth deeply. Our breasts pressed hard against each other's. My large, hard futa cock slid along her hot, wet slit. Toni raised her body up and slipped my erection inside of her.

"Oh Hwan!" She moaned. "I love you just the way you are!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers