All Comments on 'Elliot's Torment Pt. 01: Wrong Door'

by FemdomFantasist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Tank4228Tank4228over 3 years ago

What a great story to start the new year! Loved the edging blowjob, sph and overall teasing !! Cant wait for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
These girls are in trouble ....

This guy has nowhere to go , no place to hide , a life ruined permanently .

Never leave a possible enemy with nothing to lose .

Harvey_DHarvey_Dover 3 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved this! Can’t wait for more

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Please post the next chapter soon!

This was brilliant! I'm really looking forward to your next installation! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

Loved the SPH and him being on camera and photographed naked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story, love the orgasm denial and the SPH not once but twice, looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
OMFG!

What a great a great story. This series seems like it can go so many ways both in office FemDom CFNM Humiliation Blackmail to Gym FemDom CFNM Humiliation Blackmail with the various of the Gym classes. Let's see how the series turn out hope just as good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Awesome

Truly loved this story as I am a big fan of sph as well as always fantasizing about things like this happening to me. Was greatly paced hope you continue this series. Looking forward to more of your stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous