Elliot's Torment Pt. 01: Wrong Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Looks like he has a dick after all" said the blonde. "I wonder if he knows how to come."

Elliot felt like he would come any minute now, which also worried him, because his face was still showing on the screen in the meeting room.

"Should we make this interesting? If you can come before her presentation ends, we'll promise to let you go. If you can't, well, there will be a punishment, and also you'll be left here hanging alone, waiting for whoever will find you next."

Elliot had never been more ready to come, but hearing about a possible punishment brought some unwelcome pressure. Miranda started to wrap up, the time was running out! Luckily the tattooed girl now moved on to wank him. She pulled back his foreskin, spat on his exposed glans and started to slide his foreskin back and forth. Even before the spit his dick had been still wet from the petite girl's blowjob. His excess flow of precum made his dick even more slippery.

"Oh look!" the blonde pointed out. "He's giving us some lubricate. Can we use it for something? Just to give him the last chance you know."

The tattooed girl took a firm hold and milked an amount of precum that felt like a whole teaspoon on her other hand's index finger. Elliot was not sure where she was about to use it, until it occurred to him, when she started to reach between his legs. She continued to wank him with her other hand while taking her lubricated finger to his anus. Elliot could not make any facial reaction in the fear of getting caught to his colleagues, so he had no choice but to let it happen. The finger pushed easily past his sphincter and started to do a slow rubbing movement inside him. His precum was now flowing as a constant stream.

"Look Mia, he seems to be enjoying your finger in his ass more than your handjob. I'd find that insulting if I were you."

The tattooed girl stopped wanking and let go of his dick that kept pointing up and hanging an endless stream of precum. Elliot didn't even notice she had stopped. The finger massaging his prostate and the mouths fondling his nipples were together causing a sensory overflow that went straight to his dick. He was so close to coming that he could already picture how the tattooed girl's face and tits would get covered by his semen. This would be the biggest load he had ever shot, and probably the last one caused by a woman as well, considering his lack of success so far. And it was highly unlikely anything like this would ever happen to him again. So this right here would be his only chance. Elliot started to breathe heavier and heavier, getting ready for an explosion.

"Okay, that's all for today" said Melissa after a ten-second silence as Miranda had asked if anybody had any questions. The blonde snapped her fingers and the three other girls stopped what they were doing. "Too bad you ran out of time, but maybe you can tell them you still have something to show." the blonde said, winking at him, and unmuted the call.

Elliot was astonished as if he had just been woken up. His heart was pounding ever more wildly from his rising anger and frustration. On the other hand he would have wanted to end the video call. He had done it. He had survived the meeting without getting exposed. But on the other hand, the only way to finish the biggest orgasm he'd ever have, waiting right around the corner, would be to continue the meeting, which would be absolutely nuts.

Before his brain had time to think all this through his mouth blurted out "Wait, I still have something to show!". His female colleagues at the office turned to watch him with waiting expressions, some of them checking their wrist watches.

The blonde muted the call again and said laughing out loud: "I couldn't have picked the words any better than that. And no, you're not getting to come. The condition was that you're only allowed to come before the end of her presentation. But about 'showing something' you're absolutely right. Here's your punishment that you've in fact deserved anyway for perving around."

"What we're gonna do here is that..." she looked around at the other girls, collecting nods, all of them now sniggering and smiling wider than ever. "We're gonna show your dick to your colleagues!" she managed to say just before the laughter of all four filled the room.

"I bet they'll have a completely new subject for their lunch break discussions."

Elliot was terrified, but at the same time surprisingly aroused by the thought of showing his huge erection to the women who normally didn't even notice there was a man around. Maybe this would gain him some wanted attention for a change, for right now he felt enormous.

"And no, you won't get to show your erection! Selena, bring the hose and soak him. And I don't think I need to tell you what temperature the water should be."

The Latin girl winked back and went to the corner to get the water hose that was normally used for cleaning up the shower room. She opened the tap to the max and soon the water started flowing out. She aimed the water stream at Elliot's crotch. The water was freezing. His erection lowered quickly and his dick was soon back to normal. She turned off the water, but Elliot's dick kept on retracting until the only thing that was left was the same wrinkly shrimp as earlier. This time the cold water, combined with the sudden shock caused by losing the chance for the orgasm of his life, made the shrimp effect even worse than before.

"Elliot, we can't hear you, you're on mute" said Melissa as she saw the movement of Elliot's whimpering mouth, but couldn't hear anything.

The blonde started to move the phone down from Elliot's face. All the girls were cheering loudly and doing a countdown: "Ten, nine..."

This was an absolute nightmare, thought Elliot, still whimpering. He tried to struggle his hands free, but couldn't get loose. The camera was now shooting his boyish chest with no hair nor muscles whatsoever.

"Eight, seven, six..."

He tried to raise his leg to cover his penis, but failed. His feet were bound too tightly.

"Five, four..."

The camera had bypassed his stomach and only a couple of inches from his penis.

"Three, two..."

He tried to turn around, but with his feet separated it was impossible.

"Elliot, what the hell?!" he could hear Melissa yelling.

"I'm so so sorry! I'm not doing this. I was captured by some girls..."

"Save your voice, they can't hear you", said the blonde. "It's on mute" she said, shrugging. The tattooed girl stuffed the panties back into his mouth and tied them in place with the towel.

"Elliot, is that yours?" he heard Melissa ask. There was a long silence after which his colleagues in the meeting room burst into laughter. As did the girls in the shower room. His previous embarrassment, when only the girls in the shower room had seen his dick, was nothing compared to this. "Ummm, Elliot..." said Melissa, trying to hold her laughter and clearing her throat as if to show the others that this kind of behavior was not very mature for business women like them. "It's just that... we didn't order shrimp today" she managed to say just before bursting out laughing again. Everyone was now laughing even louder. This is a nightmare, thought Elliot completely broken. The blonde hung up the call.

"Now that was an even better punishment than what I had in mind. Oh well, maybe it's time to leave this sad little boy in peace, what do you think girls?"

Thank god, thought Elliot.

"Yes, we'll leave him right here, all by himself, tied up, gagged, available for anyone to use. I actually saw my friend going to her MMA class when our practice was starting. Maybe I'll give her a tip that there's a shower perv waiting for them. Those bitches are tough!"

No! Elliot tried to protest but the panty towel gag didn't let him.

"Just in case I can't catch her, I think we should leave them a message. They're so gonna kick his ass." she said gleefully. She went to get her lipstick and her phone, and wrote something on his upper stomach. By her wide smile she seemed happy with the message, stepped further and took a photo of him. She showed the photo to Elliot.

Elliot was horrified. It was a full body image of him, hands and feet tied in a reverse Y position and a towel tied around his head covering his mouth. His crotch was totally shaved. He would have expected to see his dick, but his shrinkage was even worse than he had suspected. His scrotum was showing (although gathered as a very tight ball protecting itself from the cold), but above it there was almost nothing. Only a small, round, wrinkly area. On his stomach was a screaming red text:

I WAS

CAUGHT

SPYING

"I'm gonna keep this as a memento. I haven't had this much fun in a while. Maybe I'll also share it in my friends' Whatsapp group." she said laughing.

The blonde blew him a kiss with a mischievous grin on her face and closed the curtain of his shower booth. He could hear the girls shower themselves, chatting as if nothing special had happened, and finally leaving the shower room. "Happy ass kicking loser!" was the last thing the blonde yelled before closing the door behind them.

12