Elsa Finds Herself Chained Ch. 03

Story Info
How being chained helped Elsa letting it go.
2.1k words
4.43
8.6k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luctem
luctem
9 Followers

NOTE: This was my first attempt at writing a proper story. Having seen the movie (and the dungeon scene), I just thought that a young queen with so many responsibilities might want to let it go sometimes.

DISCLAIMER: The characters of this fanart story are NOT owned by me, but borrowed from a well-known movie. This story is FOR ADULTS ONLY. If you are offended by sexuality and/or nudity and/or bondage and/or fanart that puts well-known characters into a kinky context, do not continue reading. The advantage of using already known characters is that readers already have a mental image of the involved persons, and that their background does not require a lengthy explanation.

====================

Mildred peeked into the cell. Through the key hole, so that she would not be noticed. Inside the cell, there was Elsa, nude except for her stockings, her shoes, her blue opera gloves, and of course, the red burning stone dangling from the tiny silver necklace. Mildred and Elsa had agreed that Elsa should wear gloves to avoid marks from her cuffs on her wrists. The ones she was locked into now were special cross cuffs which firmly pinned together her wrists at a 90 degree angle. Even the flexible Elsa could not slide them down and bring them to her front. The cuffs were chained to one of the rings in the dungeon's walls, which allowed Elsa to move around a couple of metres. She had been there for almost two hours now.

Over the last year, these little visits to the dungeon cell had become a getaway and a retreat for the Queen of Arendelle. Once every couple of weeks, a small gap in her busy schedule opened, and if that gap was as large as an afternoon or even a day, Elsa would grab the necklace with the burning stone and take the secret way from her chamber to the dungeon. Mildred would await her in one of the cells, cuff Elsa's hands behind her back and chain the cuffs to one of the rings in the walls. Mildred would then leave Elsa like this for several hours or even for the whole night (checking from time to time if she was still fine), depending on how much time they had.

Every time the cell door fell into place and the heavy bolts barred it shut, Elsa did not feel like she was locked inside, it felt like the rest of the world was locked out. Whatever obligations there were, they were forced away and out of reach. It never took long for Elsa to drift off, letting go of all the responsibilities and worries that kept her busy in her daily life outside.

This time, however, something was different.

This time, Mildred could see that Elsa was not calm. In fact, she was restlessly pacing up and down the few steps that the chain allowed her, and Mildred could see from the look on Elsa's face that she was far from being relaxed.

Mildred quietly sneaked out of the dungeon's corridor and fetched another special pair of cuffs from the shelves at the entrance.

Elsa was indeed finding it difficult to calm down. She was trying to focus on her bonds or on the cell, but her thoughts kept returning to the big pile of paperwork she had left on her desk. The skies outside were uniformly grey, so there was not even that playful change of sunlight and shadow to distract her from her thoughts.

Suddenly, she heard steps. Immediately her heartbeat got faster and for a moment, Elsa wondered what would happen if she was discovered like this. She was relieved when it was Mildred who entered the cell.

"Are you back earlier this time, or is it that time does fly when you are having fun?" Elsa joked, trying relax the situation. Mildred had to smile and replied "It is the former, your Majesty. How have you been feeling?"

"Not good, Mildred, not good at all. I had made myself believe that I had time for a little retreat, but I have to admit to you -and to myself- that I was not being honest. I have to go through the contract and there are a dozen letters to write. Too much to finish on Sunday."

"You have finished more work than that on a single day. Now that you are locked, if I may say, you might as well stay locked."

"You are right, but I would rather have these issues finished. I should have finished them before I came down here. Would you be so kind and release me?"

"Not yet. I am not here to unlock these cuffs, I merely came for a small adjustment."

She stepped behind Elsa and released the chain from the wristcuffs, but only to lock them directly to the ring in the wall. She then knelt down and fitted the other cuffs around Elsa's ankles. "These come from Ireland, they are called 'Irish Eight Cuffs'". Elsa looked down and noticed that they indeed looked like the number eight. They were wide and rigid, pinning her ankles close together.

"This is better" Mildred said, then she turned away from Elsa and left.

Elsa wondered why Mildred had bothered rearranging her binding. The ring in the wall was at a convenient height, so she could stand quite naturally. Elsa started to explore her mobility, which -not surprisingly- was very restricted. She could slide her wristcuffs along the metal ring, a few centimetres to each side, but that was about it. She briefly, just as a little test, tried to break the ankle cuffs with her magic ice, but the red glow and the warmth on her bosom confirmed that the burning stone was still there, absorbing all her magic powers.

"This it not too bad", Elsa thought to herself, "but it might get quite boring."

It was not too bad for a couple of minutes.

After some time, Elsa subconsciously tried to relax one leg and shift her weight to the other, and instantly noticed how restrictive the anklecuffs were. She tried to find a more comfortable position, twisting her legs and hips this way or the other, but there was hardly any comfort gained. Elsa returned to standing straight.

She realized how Mildred's little adjustments had restricted her mobility.

Elsa tried to lift one foot, but only succeeded in doing so for a few centimetres. At least, the weight was taken off that foot for a few moments. She did the same with the other foot and noticed how stiff her knees had become. She tried to bend them as far as possible, but having her wrists secured to the wall made it difficult. Leaning forward and raising her arms as far possible, she was able to move the joints in her legs and of her shoulders at least a little bit.

When she tried to stand up again, she slightly lost balance. Stabilizing herself and pulling herself up was painful for her shoulders. A bit shocked and with a pounding heart, she thought to herself "I have to be more careful."

Now that she knew she could not sit down, her legs seemed to tire faster.

Knowing that she could not flex her arms made her shoulders and elbows ache.

She noticed that she could not take off her shoes, and her feet began to hurt.

The shoes' heels were not too high and Elsa was used to wearing them for entire days, but now that she knew she could not just open those little buckles, she was desperate to get out of them.

She used all the little movement that her rigid ankle cuffs allowed, trying to wiggle her feet out of her shoes. The thin straps and the tiny buckles might as well be made of iron, she was unable to get them off. Suddenly, she realized that, if she DID manage to get one shoe off, but not the other, she would be stuck in an even more inconvenient position. She immediately stopped her attempts.

Mildred had sneaked back to the door and she had watched Elsa's struggles through the key hole. Actually, she found herself enjoying the show Elsa was unknowingly putting up for her. While Mildred certainly was no lesbian, she did appreciate the sight of a good-looking, slender female body. The way Elsa was twisting and turning in her restraints brought up some nice memories and made Mildred smile. The bonds were obviously keeping Elsa busy, and they certainly kept her from worrying about contracts and letters.

As time passed, however, Elsa's struggles became more and more agitated and desperate to a point where Mildred began to worry Elsa might hurt herself.

Mildred entered the cell and stood there quietly for some time, watching Elsa. After some time, she said "You seem a bit uncomfortable, if I may say so."

"Yes, this is too restrictive, Mildred. Please unchain me."

Mildred stood motionless, as if she was thinking about what to do. Elsa did not understand why her friend would not help her, despite her obvious distress. She began to hyperventilate and a few moments later, tears of despair ran down her cheeks as she started to sub uncontrollably.

Mildred stepped closer and gave Elsa a long hug. When Elsa had calmed down, Mildred brushed hair out of Elsa's face, wiped away the last tears and looked into Elsa's eyes.

"You know, Your Majesty, that I would never put you through more than you can take, don't you?"

"But... I can't move with..." Again, Elsa's was breathing was getting faster and her eyes started to fill with tears.

Mildred put a finger on Elsa's lips, signalling her to be silent.

"These restraints are not designed to be comfortable, Elsa. Still, it seems to me that you were fighting your bonds rather than embracing your helplessness. Were you fighting your bonds?"

Elsa nodded.

"You have been through many tough challenges, haven't you?"

Elsa nodded again.

"Much tougher than this, I am certain."

Another nod.

"Take a few deep breaths."

Elsa did as she was told. Mildred noticed how Elsa's naked breasts rose every time Elsa inhaled, but she resisted the urge to look down and instead kept eye contact.

"Do you think you could endure this a little bit longer? Could you do this for me?"

Elsa looked a bit surprised, but then she nodded again.

"You are doing great, Elsa! I am so proud of you!"

Mildred gave Elsa another reassuring hug, gave her a little kiss on the cheek and then, without another word, left the dungeon cell.

The door was closed, Elsa heard the heavy bolt locking the cell.

She found herself being a bit confused, not quite sure what had just happened. After a few moments, she decided not to worry too much. Mildred was right, Elsa had indeed been fighting her bonds rather than embracing them. And Mildred was right about the fact that Elsa had been through tougher challenges. She would not let herself be broken by these restraints.

Mildred had known Elsa so long, sometimes Elsa thought Mildred knew Elsa better than Elsa knew herself. If Mildred was confident that Elsa was up to this challenge, then Elsa probably WAS up to this challenge.

When would Mildred return to release her? Elsa did not know. It was out of her control.

Finally, Elsa began to find that inner calmness she had not been able to reach earlier.

She was going to take this ordeal one breath at a time.

The discomfort in her shoulders? She would endure it for another breath.

Breathe in, breathe out.

The cuffed hands? The urge to stretch her arms? Endure it for another breath.

Breathe in, breathe out.

Her locked ankles? The stiff, aching knees?

Breathe in, breathe out.

Breathe in.

Breathe out.

Breathe in.

...

Mildred was crouching outside the dungeon cell, peeking through the keyhole. She smiled when she saw that things were going fine again. It had been a bit risky, but it had worked out. Elsa was still there, and she was still chained to the wall. Her bright skin and the light blue stockings made a nice contrast to the dark dungeon walls. Elsa was enduring her ordeal as bravely and calmly as Mildred had hoped she would. Her deep, slow breaths made her chest rise and fall, and from time to time, she tried to move her arms a little bit or she tried to stretch her neck. She certainly was not worrying any more about what was outside the dungeon walls. For Elsa, the world outside had vanished.

luctem
luctem
9 Followers