Elsa Hosk - After Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

Elsa felt the electric touch as his hot load splashed over her, his eruption significant as his first shot landed across her chest and shoulder, a second over her breast as it neatly hit her stiff nipple. She moaned in pleasure as she gave a smile and shivered, loving when men did this to her, feeling his consecutive shots landing down her body to cover her tight, muscular abs and streak near to her gorgeously shaved pussy.

His grunt faded to a final growl of pleasure as he shuddered and squeezed out the last of hit hot load onto her pussy, rubbing the tip of his cock over her slippery lips, letting them both enjoy the final touch of his manhood at her delectable entrance. He pulled her close to him for a final moment before he released her leg and turned to drop on the bed beside her, sitting down heavily as he breathed hard, pushing his hair back and flopping down on the bed next to her.

"God damn," he breathed, hearing his pulse in his ears as his heart muscle thumped against his ribcage. Elsa smiled and reached down to take his hand in hers, gripping him firmly but not saying a word as she recovered beside him, both of them just needing the time to draw in some fresh air. Sweat prickled over them, the exertion evident but so worth it as they basked in the restful afterglow, endorphins pulsing through their systems.

"Fuck that was incredible," he breathed, looking over to the Swedish stunner beside him.

"Yeah it was," she smiled, lazily looking over to him with her big, beautiful blue eyes before she looked down at the mess he'd left over her perfectly toned form. Reaching down, she pushed her finger through his thick come on her abs, loving the smooth sensation before she raised the finger to her mouth and sucked it clean while glancing over toward him. He loved watching her do it, so hot to see the illustrious model acting so naughtily for him.

"That was a great after party," she murmured as their breath softened, back to normal levels.

"Just the intimate kind you wanted huh?" he smiled, feeling so much more relaxed with her. Why shouldn't he, after all? It was hardly a time to be shy.

"The kind I needed more like," she replied, pushing up from the bed a little to shove her hands through her hair, getting the long blonde locks out the way.

"Glad I could help," he said, turning away and smiling proudly towards the ceiling. She saw it, but figured why shouldn't he. It turned her on to feel like such a prize.

"Yeah, top quality room service," she smiled, pushing up and carefully leaning over to kiss him again, giving him a lingering, intimate snog that somehow seemed to capture the passion and power of the encounter, more than a quickie but then nothing further.

"And now I'm gonna get in the shower," she added, sitting up and looking to him with an expression that told him it was time to wrap it up.

"Sure," he said, taking his cue and pulling himself up, giving a quick stretch then standing from the bed, legs feeling like jelly as he willing them to stay strong. He found his clothes and wasted no time in getting them on, the beautiful model sitting patiently on the bed for him in total nudity, letting him get a last look as he slid into his trousers and pulled his shirt back on. Smoothing himself out, he checked to make sure he was all together and didn't look suspicious, making sure his things were in his pockets.

"I'll get going then," he said, and Elsa wasted no time in standing up beside him, ignoring his load that was gradually slipping down her body.

"It was great fun, thanks for coming back," she said, since she was genuinely grateful. A few she'd tried the move on before were too scared to do it, figuring it was a trap or something.

"You're irresistible, Elsa," he smiled as they reached the door. There was no way he could have let the chance pass him by.

"Thank you," she said, loving his adoration of her, "you know I don't fly out for a couple of days still."

"Oh really?" he answered, trying and failing to keep the hopeful excitement from his voice.

"Yeah. Maybe I'll need some more...room service," she said.

"I'm sure I'll be available, if you need me," he said. The implication was clear and he was smart enough not to push it.

"Excellent, well good night, Nick," she said, craning up to give him another kiss before she opened the door, not ashamed of her nudity though nobody was out in the hall to peek.

"Good night, Elsa," he replied, taking a final look at her stunning naked body before stepping out into the hall, turning away as she closed the door behind him. As he walked away he grinned like an idiot, barely daring to believe it had happened. Elsa heard his footsteps as he headed home, then turned and walked back into the bathroom to get herself freshened up.

It had been excellent room service, exactly what she'd needed to let off some steam, and just maybe she might indulge in some more. That was for the next day however, and she focused on the steamy shower as she stepped in to let the water cascade over her tight body. Sleep was all she needed now, and she knew she was going to have sweet dreams.

__________

The End

Big thanks to Ghost for helping create, plan, check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers