Elsie's Toilet Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
The evening of the next day.
1.1k words
4.49
48.1k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: This story contains intense degradation activity that is capable of offending your sensibilities if you are not into extreme humiliation and degradation of male submissives.

Read, only if you are comfortable with this theme. Thanks.

=====================

The events of yesterday weighed on his mind and he couldn't push the thoughts out of his head. The dirty, brown, smelly thoughts. He would never have believed he could stoop so low to eat someone's digestive waste, someone she has a crush on, for that matter.

He didn't find it palatable at all and only submitted because she demanded his submission. Shame overwhelmed his spirit as he replayed the scene. The degrading incident happened outside his home, outside his zone of comfort. Her words came at him afresh, bashing his mind like waves of the seas on shores.

'How can a 36-year-old man have such a tiny dick?

I'm sorry pal, I can't date you.

Can you eat my shit? I need a toilet slave and I think you might be appropriate for the job. I like the shape of your mouth. It will fit well on my anus.

A toilet slave eats shit, they don't just hold it in their mouth. What I told you I need is a toilet slave, not a clueless shit-holding mouth. Robin, eat my shit. Eat it now.'

Damn! He sighed, this girl is rude!

Then he remembered she said she takes a dump almost every day and would be doing that in his mouth now since he lives close by. And worse still, would also make him serve her friends in the same capacity, thereby spreading the shame. The memories of how she tasted came back to him. It was horrible and he hated it, but pulled through anyway. Thoughts of her nice shape and beautiful body used to fill his thoughts whenever he thinks about her, but now, those sweet thoughts have been replaced with images of her waste and echoes of insults she threw at him. But sadly, he's stuck on her.

After an uneventful day spent thinking about Elsie in the background of his mind, his phone rang. He'd been home for about three hours, sitting by himself and chilling. He grabbed the phone and as he saw it was Elsie calling, his heart banged. He lingered for ten seconds before answering the call.

"Hey, toilet boy. I have an emergency!"

Emergency? "What is the emergency?"

"I need your mouth. I want to take a dump. Leave whatever you are doing and come right away!"

It was a command, not a plea or suggestion. And she said it so nonchalantly, but very authoritatively. "Be fast, dog. My stomach is growling!"

And without waiting for a reply, she dropped the call.

Again? He sighed and tucked his phone in his jeans pocket. The order was clear--come right away!

***

Elsie opened the door wide and stared at his mouth. "You know why you are here. Open your mouth already!"

He had just gotten to her door, rang the bell and hadn't even stepped in, but he obeyed and opened his mouth before he took the first step into her apartment. It was his first time there, but he felt better about serving her here than in public, as it was with the first use the previous day.

As he walked after her to her bedroom, he looked around, visually exploring her living space as quick as he can. There were no pleasantries or sweet talk, just a brute approach to degradation. He felt objectified having to open his mouth right from her doorstep.

Once they got into her bedroom, he instinctively held the collar of his shirt, wanting to pull his clothes off, assuming she'd require him to be naked again, and also wanting to avoid being verbally bashed, since he noticed she reproves him too rudely.

"Hey, just get down. I don't need your nakedness right now, just your potty mouth."

Potty mouth? He sighed and lay on the floor, wondering if she just hates him or that is how she is, naturally. By the time he got in position, facing the ceiling, Elsie was already bottomless. She hurriedly squatted over his face, facing his legs. In that position, the opening on her body closest to his face was her asshole. She lowered it until it pulsed on his tongue and then she let go, right away.

Hot, watery shit burst out of her asshole and sprayed the roof of his mouth, and continued to violently seep out like hot lava from a volcanic vault. It had a bad taste, but his first concern was the heat. It was hot, too hot for normal excrement.

Quickly the hot lava shit filled his mouth, and like molten magma forces its path, by itself, it flowed into his throat without him having to consciously swallow.

The heat map spread from his mouth, extended to the rest of his face and then down his neck, and ultimately to his stomach. The heat map followed the flow of her shit. It was a hot mess.

Now that his face was heated up, the taste surfaced. It was a sharp, biting and somewhat toxic taste, like some kind of body acid. Elsie rested her hands on his chest and then lazily rested her weight on his face. Her emergency had been sorted out, she just needed to make sure she was done emptying her bowels now, but already, comfort was back to her system. Lavish comfort of a sadistic princess. Her asshole pushed out some more shit and then it puckered, giving off some sparks;

Brrrr Brrrrpppp!!

The wet and nasty gas cleared her rectum of the remaining faeces in there by blowing them out, but because she leaned forward while farting, her asshole slipped up a bit and sprayed the rest of the fart into his nose and around it. With that, wet shit spots made way into his nostrils.

She looked back and laughed at him. "Dude, you look pathetic!" she said, deriding him.

She reached for tissue paper and repeatedly wiped her ass until it was clean. And as expected, she dumped the soiled tissue in his mouth.

Whew! She sighed, "I feel so relieved!"

Of course, at the expense of her simp. He rolled his eyes and tried to look in her direction, but didn't get a good view, and so returned his gaze on the ceiling.

"Stay in that position, toilet. I peed before you came. But I'll soon have to do so again. You will need it to help flush your mouth. Until then, stay like that."