All Comments on 'Elsie's Toilet Slave Ch. 02'

by DixitDomina

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
DixitDominaDixitDominaover 2 years agoAuthor

How to find me on Subscribestar;

Click on my username here, then click on the tab 'Contact.'

Click the word 'Website,' it's a link that will take you to my Subscribestar page.

Subscribe for my longer fetish stories.

Thank you!

hadesshadessover 2 years ago

love this story its great

the writing is good

the story is good

and i like how mean you made the girl

DixitDominaDixitDominaover 2 years agoAuthor

I'm glad you love it, @hadess Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it! I've often fantasied about an arrangement like that, someone close enough to call me day or night whenever she needed to take a shit and who expected me to drop whatever I was doing and service her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can you please write lesbian toilet slave story .. request from your fan

DixitDominaDixitDominaover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks @anonymous and @trewq

@anonymous fan story request, request taken. I'll write and put it up shortly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story!!! Why is Elsie wasting toilet paper? A toilet slave should thankfully and gratefully lick clean the holes that provide his food and drink !!

HumanurinalHumanurinalabout 2 years ago

Her casual cruelty and all the nasty little details is what makes this story for me. Nice work!

GayKatGayKatabout 2 years ago

Mmmm :-) Yummy Yummy!

Hallo DixitDomina!

The Black Queen and I, love reading your kinky toilet slave stories..

Thank-You, 5-Stars and 5-Hot Wet Orgasms!

But you know we were wondering if Elsie ever thought about using a lesbians potty mouth, that way our sadistic princess would have no more need for repeatedly wiping herself with cold dry tissue paper, she will have a warm wet willing tongue licking her lovely ass until it is squeaky clean and I'm sure she'll find other uses for a willing mouth and tongue,,, yes!

My preference is to combined (BDSM with Queening and Toilet Slavery), with a few very close friends... all females of course..

Her Royal Majesty The Black Queen and Gay Kat!

DixitDominaDixitDominaabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Her Royal Majesty The Black Queen and Gay Kat

Don't worry, Elsie is getting a female potty mouth soon ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am male from Pakistan and my dream to became a loyal slave pls if any mistress or mastar need a permanent personal slave context me +9203039097351

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the story and gave it 5 stars. Like the way she uses him without pity. He has a great position in life and I envy him.

jamieanne63jamieanne63over 1 year ago

So, this begs the question...would I? Yes, I believe I would. Very well written and very erotic. I like that she made him open his mouth upon arrival...this is a good ritual as he only has one use to her!

JackiemichelleJackiemichelle10 months ago

Couldn't stop reading. I wish I had a neighbor like her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, too bad that he did not have to lick her clean so she did not have to waste money on toilet paper.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That is a good way to show honor to your mistress by drinking and eating her waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDixitDomina@DixitDomina
Hello everyone! Welcome to Dixit Domina. It's a Femdom World right here, having male servitude to superior women as the center that holds everything together I write humiliation and degradation stories with toilet slavery being a central theme. I also cover a few range of o...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES