Elusive Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are not ugly," Collette defended.

"She's right; you are not ugly," I said. "Maybe you've just met some really stupid boys."

Anchovies are awful. They have an overpowering fish taste that just ruins the whole pizza. Thankfully, Amethyst and Sapphire each ate roughly half a slice apiece, so I was able to finish off their thick crust cheese pizza. Even guzzling down the last of their orange sodas did not take that anchovies taste out of my mouth. It would take two whiskey sours and brushing my teeth twice to finally kill that anchovy taste.

Who in the hell ever decided to put anchovies on pizza in the first place? Did Frankie and Joey Pizzahut get together and say 'you know, too many people like this stuff? We going be making pizza, pizza, pizza all the time, no time knock off a piece off our wives or even our girlfriends. Maybe we need to fuck this up a little. What you think?' And the other said, 'Hmm, what about we should maybe put some rotted fish on there?'

Over dinner, though, I found out that Jeri, at nineteen, was already a senior, working on a degree in Computer Sciences. Jeri did plan on going for a Master's degree, possibly even a doctorate. Collette was a sophomore, working on a degree in Music Theory.

"And you work with Miss Wendy? Wow, when do you have time to sleep?" I asked.

"I work at Albertson's," Jeri jumped in, almost angrily.

Idiot or not, I could see that Jeri was jealous of my attention toward her roommate. I blinked and looked at her. Then I slowly shook my head.

"Wow, and you're carrying fifteen hours? Either you are really smart, or you're just a glutton for punishment," I complimented.

Afterward, both Jeri and Collette thanked me for dinner. I thanked them for coming along; instead of dinner with two beautiful girls, I got to have dinner with four beautiful girls.

"Maybe we can do it again sometime," I said. "If ya'll can ever break away from all that work."

"I'm off on Sunday," Jeri quickly said.

"Me too," Collette said, glaring at her roommate.

"Perfect!" I said. "Me too!"

I got their phone number; they had one phone in their apartment and both used that one number is theirs. Then, I took my two beautiful girls home.

On Saturday, the three of us agreed on a picnic at Lincoln Park. There were swings and slides for two very active almost three year old girls to play on. No matter what my motives might be with Collette or Jeri, Amethyst and Sapphire were my first priority.

Sunday morning, the heavens opened up and drenched Ruston, Louisiana. The downpour was steady, and the wind was whipping the rain around.

"Guess we're not having a picnic, are we?" Jeri asked when I called them.

"What? Why not?" I asked. "The chicken's already fried up, got noodle salad, got potato salad, even got an apple pie for dessert; you did say apple was your favorite, right?"

"Randy, you look outside?" Jeri asked.

"Uh huh, but the park here's nice and dry," I said.

I gave them the address and directions to my home. Then I got wet pulling my car out of the garage.

I lay a ratty old blanket on the concrete floor of the garage. On top of that, I dropped the couch cushions and loveseat cushions. Over that, I put a sheet and, presto, picnic area.

Collette and Jeri showed up, both wearing very unattractive baggy flannel shorts and LA Tech tee shirts. Jeri was freckled from head to toe and her arms and legs were sticks. Collette's legs were dancer's legs, slim but muscled. Her flesh was very pale, almost white. Neither Jeri nor Collette had any breasts.

With her hair out of her bun, I saw that Collette's strawberry blonde hair reached the backs of her thighs. Jeri's limp red hair reached to her calves. Both Amethyst and Sapphire had white blonde hair that hung down to the middle of their backs. Lucy had taken them to her hair dresser and had their hair cut to just below their shoulders and parted on the right side. But then Lucy got sick. Then Amethyst and Sapphire and I moved. I just haven't had time to find a good hair dresser.

Okay, I've had time; it just wasn't all that important to me. Looking at Collette and Jeri, I wondered if I should just let Amethyst's and Sapphire's hair grow.

When they got out of the car and ran, squealing and laughing into the open garage, I handed them each a towel. They quickly toweled off, still laughing. The laughter died in Jeri's throat when she handed me the towel.

I'd dressed casually; shorts and muscle shirt. Normally, I wear button fly jeans and pull over shirts or even the occasional button up shirt. You can tell I'm pumped up, but can't really tell just how much.

And, truthfully, I've been slimming down. I'm not into competitions anymore, so I'm toning down the muscle mass, toning down the physique.

But the shorts and muscle shirt show that I am still quite pumped. Jeri stared, open-mouthed. So, to tease her, I struck a pose. Now, Collette also gawked at me and I moved into another pose.

Amethyst and Sapphire greeted their guests. Never mind that they were actually my guests. Amethyst and Sapphire had decided that, since Miss Collette and Miss Jeri were girls, and Amethyst and Sapphire were girls, Miss Jeri and Miss Collette were there to see them. Jeri and Collette were dragged to Amethyst's and Sapphire's bedroom and were shown all of the toys.

At noon, I rescued Jeri and Collette and herded everyone out to the garage. We sat and gorged ourselves. Since moving out of my mother's trailer four years ago, I'd become somewhat good at cooking. Not as good as Lucy, but I'm still pretty good.

Collette and Jeri, being college students and part-time employees, rarely had enough money for rent and utilities, so food was a luxury. They were unashamed at gobbling up as much as they could.

I made them laugh as I moved Amethyst and Sapphire safely out of reach of their chomping jaws. The warm apple pie; the box said it fed six to eight people, didn't survive.

"Next time get pecan?" Collette begged.

"And ice cream," Jeri demanded.

When Amethyst and Sapphire went down for a nap, I offered Collette and Jeri some coffee. Sitting at the kitchen breakfast bar, we talked about the upcoming election. Lucy would have been masturbating over Bill Clinton. I still didn't think much of George Bush; I was actually leaning toward Ross Perot. But Bill Clinton was a charmer, that's for sure. Personally, I thought calling Bill a snake was an insult to snakes. And his wife was just a harsh looking and harsh sounding woman.

And Chelsea Clinton; Christ! What a horror show! As my mom would have said, that girl got beat with an ugly stick, and beat within an inch of her life. When she fell out of an ugly tree, she stopped to hit every branch on her way down. Her face caught fire and they used a rake put out the flames.

Of course, Collette and Jeri both loved Bill Clinton. I admitted that my wife would have loved Bill Clinton.

"I looked you up," Jeri blurted out.

"Oh?" I asked.

"On my computer," Jeri said.

"Should see her computer stuff. Takes up almost all of our bedroom," Collette said.

Then she realized what she'd said. They'd led me to believe that they shared a two bedroom apartment. Well, obviously, they shared a one bedroom apartment, and most likely shared one bed.

"You were in porn," Jeri said, after shooting a murderous look at her roommate.

I looked over my shoulder, toward my girls' bedroom. The gate was still latched shut.

"Yes. I was," I admitted.

"You really were?" Collette gasped. "I mean, when Mr. Travis said..."

Jeri then went on to give me the details she'd found on something called the World Wide Web. I'd heard people talking about the World Wide Web but wasn't really sure what it was or how it worked.

Everything Jeri said was true; I didn't deny any of it. But I did tell them that Amethyst and Sapphire did not know and did not need to know about their daddy's past life.

We talked some more. Mainly Jeri grilled me and I talked and Collette gasped or stared.

Then we kissed. I leaned over and kissed Jeri, cutting her off in mid-sentence. She had thin lips and a mouthful of horrible teeth. She desperately needed to see an orthodontist. But she was a fantastic, phenomenal, wonderful kisser.

Collette had soft, warm, pouting lips. Her parents had spent some money on her teeth. Her tongue was soft and inviting. She too was a fantastic, phenomenal, wonderful kisser.

To my cock's delight, the two girls then turned to each other and kissed. It was obvious that they'd kissed each other before.

"Like that?" Jeri asked, brown eyes glowing.

"Daddy, I got pee!" Sapphire called out.

There went my erection. I quickly kissed each girl, just lip to lip, then went to fetch my two girls. If Sapphire had to pee, surely Amethyst would need to pee too.

By six o'clock, the rain had slowed. It had stopped altogether earlier, but was now starting up again. I put on my raincoat and rubber boots and went out into the backyard. It was a swamp right now. I squished and sloshed my way to my tool shed and got out my charcoal grill, bag of charcoal briquettes and can of starter fluid.

"You can't do that in here; you'll choke to death," Jeri said and I trudged my way back into the garage.

"One step ahead of you," I smiled and pulled out the box fan that the previous owners had left behind.

I started the coals, then turned on the box fan. It blew the noxious smoke out of my garage.

I grilled five burgers and made both Jeri and Collette blush and giggle when I put three andouille sausages onto the grille.

With the burgers and sausages, we polished off the last of the potato salad. Both Jeri and Collette guzzled a can of beer with their dinner.

I expected the two girls to leave after supper. They had both said they had a mountain of homework. But both helped me bathe Amethyst and Sapphire. Both took turns playing the different voices in Goldilocks and the three bears and the three little pigs.

"You uh, you got any, you know, any them movies?" Jeri asked as we latched the gate on the twins' bedroom.

I decided to show them 'Big Brother Moves In.' and yes, even though I could have shown it to them in the living room, I decided to show it to them while we sat on my bed.

Other than an 'Uh!' and 'Ah!' every now and then, neither girl said anything as we watched thirty minutes of me fucking two girls. I then put the tape onto the rewind deck and put in 'Strong Arm Of The Law 2: The War On Drugs.'

As the credits rolled at the end of the movie, I gently pulled Jeri's hand away from her pussy and kissed her. She attacked my mouth with her lips and tongue and teeth. She screamed into my mouth when my fingers reached up the baggy leg of her shorts and began playing with her very wet pussy. Apparently, she'd not worn panties with her shorts, or she'd taken them off at some point during the day.

Jeri's pussy had a light sprinkle of wiry, stiff pubic hair. Her slit was very wet and her lips bulged out of her wet mound.

"Mm-augh!" Jeri suddenly screamed into my mouth.

I could feel her pussy spurt her orgasm onto my fingers. She tightened her grip around my neck as we continued to kiss. Finally, she sagged and I pulled away.

Collette had watched us, blue eyes wide. She almost backed up as I turned toward her. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and we kissed. She groaned as my fingers teased her very hard nipples through the thin material of her tee shirt. My other hand went down to her lap.

Sliding my hand up the baggy leg of her shorts, I found that Collette had on panties. And the crotch of her cotton panties was dripping wet. A light brush of my fingers over her slit, even through the wet cotton was all it took and Collette screamed her orgasm into my mouth.

Standing, I pulled my shirt off. Both girls were wide-eyed, not saying a word as I slid shorts and jock strap down and off. Collette's eyes went even wider and Jeri's mouth popped open.

In 'Big Brother Moves In' there is a scene of the two girls and me in a daisy chain. With several kisses, I helped Jeri and Collette out of their clothes, then positioned them. Jeri's mouth was at Collette's little bush of pink-orange pubic hair. My mouth was at Jeri's tiny patch of orange pubic hair, and Collette's mouth was so close to the head of my dick, I could feel her breath on it.

Thankfully, Jeri did not smell like anchovies. She had a nice, musky aroma as I popped her left leg up, opening her sweet little pussy.

I'm pretty sure this was the first cock Collette had ever sucked. She did know enough to keep her teeth out of the way, but did not know how to use her tongue, use suction, use her hands. She just put her mouth around the head of my cock and clumsily bobbed her head back and forth.

Jeri was moaning and grunting as I licked her pussy. Thrusting two fingers into her caused her to jerk then moan. When my tongue swiped Jeri's tight little rosebud, she stiffened as if I'd electrocuted her. A light suck to her clitoris was all it took to send her into orgasm.

I could tell when Collette had an orgasm; she screamed around the head of my cock. Her lips tightened around the shaft of my meat.

After both girls had their second orgasm each, I made them switch. Jeri didn't even wait for Collette to get into place; she just started tonguing my cock. Her hands gripped the base of my cock and she pumped me hard.

Jeri's pussy had not tasted of fish, and neither did Collette. She had a lighter fragrance than Jeri, and it was hard to tell what was her natural juices, what was Jeri's saliva. She too acted like I'd electrocuted her when I licked her tight little pucker. Then, when I jammed a finger up her tight little ass hole, Collette bucked wildly against my mouth.

A moment later, I warned Jeri I was about to come. Her response was to start sucking even harder. With a groan, I pumped my spunk into her gulping mouth.

"We going fuck?" Jeri asked when I groaned and pulled away.

"Give me a minute," I gasped.

I don't know how they determined whom would go first, but Jeri lay on the bed, legs spread wide. Collette gripped the cast iron headboard of my bed and lowered her pussy onto Jeri's face. I looked at Collette's tight little backside and wet a finger in Jeri's wet pussy. Jeri squealed when she felt the head of my cock push into her. Collette groaned as I slid my wet finger into her tight little ass hole.

Instinctively, Jeri tightened her legs around my middle. She pulled me into her with her legs while her hands kept Collette's pussy open for her probing tongue.

"Oh God!" Jeri suddenly screamed out and her pussy clamped tightly around my cock.

"Ugh! Damn it," I grunted and pumped her pussy full of my sperm.

"Now, come on, Collette snapped at her friend. "You got him come twice. My turn."

Collette flopped onto her back. Jeri weakly crawled over, then straddled Collette's mouth. Jeri leaned up and kissed me. I could taste Collette's pussy on Jeri's mouth and tongue.

"Ugh! Oh, ugh!" Collette groaned as I slid my cock into her very tight pussy.

Because I'd already spunked into Jeri's mouth and Jeri's pussy, I took several long minutes before I creamed Collette's pussy.

At two thirty in the morning, Jeri and Collette decided they should go home. I didn't argue; I was exhausted. And, I knew that two little girls would be awake in four to five hours, and both would need to have breakfast, need to be cleaned up and dressed for the day ahead.

It wasn't raining, but the air was thick with humidity. And, at two thirty in the morning, the mosquitos were thick. I tried to hide my relief when they both told me that school and work would keep them busy for the week ahead. We kissed, then they jumped into their car and drove away.

At Miss Wendy's, Amethyst and Sapphire greeted Miss Wendy and Miss Collette, then started to play with their friends. Collette blushed but smiled as she greeted me. Then Travis and I started talking politics.

"Heaven help us, that dumb ass Clinton gets in the White House," Travis said.

More than one woman glared hatefully at him, including his girlfriend Darlene. I smiled and said unfortunately, we knew he would never be assassinated.

"Huh? Why's that?" Travis said.

"Because Gore's too stupid," I said. "No one would want him in the Oval Office."

"Ya'll? Talk about anything else?" Darlene ordered, eyes blazing.

"Sports?" I suggested.

"Beer?" Travis suggested.

"Women?" we both said at the same time.

"Jinx. Now you can't talk until someone says your name," I said to Travis.

He laughed and then we turned and watched our girls hop and skip around.

"I'm off tomorrow night," Jeri said into the phone Tuesday afternoon.

"Oh?" I asked. "Tomorrow's spaghetti night; why don't you come over?"

It was close to one o'clock before she left. She kissed me hotly at the door, then hummed to herself as she left the house.

Sunday, we did get to go to the park. There's a lake there, with ducks and supposedly there's fish in the lake too. The ducks got a loaf of bread, a few worms were drowned, but we didn't see any fish.

Then we grilled some hot dogs on one of the charcoal grills the park provided and ate slightly burnt hot dogs and guzzled orange soda.

At five thirty, the five of us returned to the house, had waffles for dinner. The girls were bathed and put into bed, then Jeri and Collette blazed a path to my bedroom.

Collette's first anal sex experience was horrible. I took my time, greasing her tight little hole with one, then two and then three fingers. Her pussy leaked, her thighs were slick with her juice.

But when I put the head of my dick to her hole, she cried out and clamped tight. Again, I greased her up, and again, she clamped down.

"Go ahead, push it in," Collette grunted.

I did and she screamed, and begged me to stop. I pulled out; I'd only managed to get the head of my dick into her ass.

Jeri's ass was even tighter than Collette's ass. But Jeri reached back and pulled her bony little ass open for my fingers. Honestly? I think I could have suggested I fuck her with a chainsaw and Jeri would have agreed. She was that determined to best her roommate in my bed.

Seeing Jeri's ass flower open, taking my cock balls deep, Collette insisted we try her ass again. I fucked Jeri's tight ass for a few strokes, then blasted my spunk deep into Jeri's guts.

After I cleaned my dick, I again finger fucked Collette's ass. When I had her panting, I then lay down and had Collette straddle my cock.

The grimace of agony on Collette's face was not pretty. But Jeri offered to take her place and Collette forced my cock into her ass.

Five pumps in, Collette let out a strangled scream, then shook in orgasm. She sat on my dick, panting, gasping and groaning. Then, she slowly raised herself up again.

Collette was building to a second orgasm when I groaned and emptied my balls into her ass. Thankfully, both girls had tests they needed to study for and they left soon afterward.

In September, John called me. I chatted with him, asking how Lydia was doing, how Patrick was doing. He of course asked about Amethyst and Sapphire.

Then he got down to the reason for his call. Doing a routine check of my accounts, John had seen a few royalty checks for Alexandra Smith and a few more for Venus Round. Having seen royalty checks for others that had been associated with Paradise West Films, Ltd, now Jewels Entertainment Distributors, Ltd. He had not thought anything of it.

Then he saw that both Alex's and Venus's royalties were going into the same bank account. Further checks of that bank account showed that several other royalty checks were being routed to that same account, including several for Lucy Diamond.

Alex had been dead for over two years now. Venus Round had found Jesus Christ the month before Lucy's cancer diagnosis. Then, two weeks after Lucy's diagnosis, Venus Round had a fatal heart attack.