Elusive Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amethyst and Sapphire didn't like David, even if he was their cousin. David didn't think much of them either, especially when Sapphire showed an interest in a toy of his. Joey was at work, so I, we were spared his presence.

"Wait, these, these are Douglas's daughters?" Marianne asked, looking closely at Amethyst and Sapphire.

I showed Marianne the picture of Lucy, the one I'd had the portrait drawn from. That particular photograph had been taken a few months before we found out about Lucy's cancer. Marianne studied the photo, then squinted and held it closer to the light.

"Amethyst, no," I cautioned; she was about to punch David.

"That, oh my God, that's Douglas," Marianne said.

"Her name was Lucy," I said. "Amethyst, what did I say? No. Lucy Diamond."

"And ya'll, ya'll managed; this isn't making any sense," Marianne stammered.

"She was never happy being Douglas," I said.

"No, I get that," Marianne said. "God. Think, I'm pretty sure I've always known that. But even if he did, did he have the surgery? They, he still wouldn't be able to have babies, would he?"

"They're adopted," I said. "So, no, Lucy didn't have them. But they were hers. They are your nieces."

"Can I keep this?" Marianne asked, holding onto the picture of Lucy.

"Yes," I smiled sadly. "I've got a copy of it. A big old copy."

Before we left, I gave Marianne the certified check Lucy had filled out for her. Marianne's eyes opened wide.

"This, is this real?" she asked.

"And listen, Lucy said tell you, Joey might be waiting on his momma to die, but that don't mean you got be miserable," I said. "That's his problem. His. Not yours."

Amethyst and Sapphire were relieved we were leaving. They'd been bored and David had been a stupid poo-poo head. And neither one liked it when Aunt Marianne hugged and kissed them.

When I arrived home, my mom was saying good-bye to a friend. She didn't bother introducing us to her friend, and I didn't bother introducing myself or my girls to her friend. But since the man looked like he was at least eighty years old, I was surprised he had the get up and go to be a friend of my mom's.

I looked through the Yellow Pages and found a real estate agent. I told Ms. Brundrick what I wanted and she promised to get right on it.

My needs were fairly simple. Fenced in back yard; I wanted someplace safe for my girls to play. In a good school district; my two girls would not grow up to be idiots like their dad. And at least two bathrooms. Sharing a bathroom with Lucy had been an exercise in patience. No way was I going to share a bathroom with two girls; especially when two girls would grow up to be two teenagers.

We found a three bedroom home in Ruston, Louisiana. It was move-in ready and I gave them twenty five percent down. I don't know who was more relieved we were moving out of my mom's trailer; me, my mom, or Amethyst and Sapphire.

Before we even put one stick of furniture into the house, I put the portrait of Lucy into the living room, right over the faux gas fireplace. On the mantel, right beneath the portrait I put her ashes.

Marianne told Joey exactly what Lucy had wanted her to say; his momma was his problem. Too bad, so sad if he got cut out of her will; if he had wanted to stay married, he should have been a better husband.

The black eye and fat lip made sure their divorce was put on a fast track. Marianne and David moved into the home with us, until they could get on their feet.

Their first night, I, or Marianne had to break up three fights. David didn't like Amethyst or Sapphire and the girls didn't like him.

He was an idiot; he was one boy, but they were two girls. Two against one, even if they are smaller is terrible odds. You would think, after the second time he lost, he'd learn. But no. He had to try for a third time.

"Sorry; I've told him he needs to knock it off," Marianne apologized after the third time he'd gotten a pair of fists in his face.

None of them liked 'Time Out.' I'd learned to put Amethyst in one room, her sister into another. Being apart from each other really makes 'Time Out' a difficulty. David didn't like it; he was sure it wasn't his fault. He wasn't the stupid one; they were.

Before the fourth fight started, Marianne proved what an excellent mother she is. She made Amethyst hold David's right hand and Sapphire hold David's left hand. She made David hold Amethyst's left hand and Sapphire's right hand. All three were horrified. But at least Amethyst and Sapphire knew better than to disobey their Aunt Marianne; I was right behind her. And David knew better than to disobey his mother.

"Okay, that was five minutes," Marianne said after five minutes had slowly ticked off the clock. "And the next time? It'll be for ten minutes. And the next time after that? Will be for fifteen minutes. Now. Knock. It. Off. Got it?"

Bath time went fairly well. The girls had their own bathroom and had their toys in their tub. And, the more bubbles we can make, the better.

So, we played, we gathered up bubbles and blew them at each other, we splashed and Amethyst and Sapphire hid underneath the bubbles, hiding from the 'soap shark' that threatened to scrub them.

As I dried them off, Amethyst, the spokesperson for the group told me David was not allowed in their room. Sapphire agreed. I told them I would make sure to lock the gate, to keep stinky David out of their room.

The safety gate was a three foot tall barrier that kept the girls safely in their room. I didn't need them wandering around while I was asleep, or outside cutting the grass or whatever.

After reading Rapunzel to them, I turned off their Snow White lamp, leaving only the two nightlights to cast a glow over their room. I wandered to my room.

My room had a bathroom to the side. And that's where David was getting his bath. In her crouched position, shampooing her son's hair, I could see up the short nightie that Marianne wore. I could see that she did not wear panties; her hairless pussy slit and light brown pucker winked at me as she bathed her boy.

I quickly got underneath my covers, hiding the boner the sight of Marianne's charms had given me. After toweling David dry, Marianne picked him up and turned. I saw that the front of her nightie had become wet and was now clearly showing me Marianne's 35B breasts, with light brown nipples.

"Tell Uncle Randy good night," Marianne smiled.

"Night, Uncle Randy," David dutifully said.

"Good night little man," I smiled. "Sweet dreams, buddy."

A few minutes later, a blushing, smiling Marianne came into my room again. She had changed into a different sleep shirt. She waggled a finger at me.

"How come you didn't tell me my nightie was wet?" she accused. "God! You could see right through it."

"Maybe I liked the view?" I suggested, smiling.

Her mouth opened in surprise. Then she frowned and shook her head.

"Uh huh," she said. "Like I'm going believe you liked looking at my boobies. You're gay."

"I'm what?" I asked, irritated. "Uh, no ma'am. I am not gay."

"But, but you and Douglas," Marianne stammered.

"Me and Lucy. Her name was Lucy," I said firmly.

I then slid out of bed, walked to the small television stand I had in my bedroom and jerked open the drawer. Rummaging around, I found 'Strong Arm Of The Law 2: The War On Drugs.' I slid the tape into the vcr player underneath the 21 inch color television.

Marianne stood and watched as the television came up with the blue screen. Then the bad harmonica sounded and the title flashed across the screen.

"Oh my God, that's you!" Marianne gasped.

She then sat on the edge of my bed, curling her right leg, dangling her left leg over the side. Her nightie rose, showing me a lot of her right butt cheek. I was glad I was underneath the covers; my shorts did little to hold back my boner.

"Oh my God!" Marianne squealed as I pulled Anya and Christa from the pickup truck.

She turned and stared at me, brown eyes wide, mouth open in an 'O' of shock. She then turned and watched as I fucked both girls.

"You, you were in porn?" Marianne whispered.

"Adult entertainment," I smiled, parroting what Seth always insisted whenever someone asked him how he could call himself a Christian while dabbling in porn.

Marianne watched the pornographic action on the small television. She rocked slightly, the heel of her right foot mashed against her pussy. Her right hand pinched and twisted her nipple while her left hand tugged at the hem of her nightie, keeping it firmly in place.

"Was Douglas, did Douglas do any of this?" Marianne asked.

"Douglas never did any of this," I said.

"Oh, okay, did Lucy do any of this?" Marianne asked.

"Yes, she did. Getting into adult entertainment was her idea," I said.

I found 'Miss Lucy And The Maid' and slipped it into the player. My tears were immediate, seeing the beautiful Lucy, so elegant, so alive.

"Oh," Marianne gasped as we watched Lucy face fuck Juanita.

I realized, Marianne had orgasmed; she suddenly ceased with her rocking and shuddered. Then, a moment later, she began her rocking again.

"You got any more?" Marianne asked, turning and looking at me. "Oh! You, you're crying."

"I miss her so much," I blurted out and started bawling.

Marianne took me into her arms and comforted me. She shed some tears of her own; Douglas had been her baby brother.

I did not start what happened next. Marianne was the one who pulled her nightie off. Marianne was the one who plastered her bald box to my face. Marianne's the one who mounted me cowgirl style.

I'm the one that lubed up her ass, though. She admitted, she'd suggested anal sex to Joey and he'd actually gotten ill at the thought of putting his cock into such a dirty place.

Yes, Marianne's ass is a dirty place, and hot, and tight. Marianne enjoyed my fingers getting her ready. At first she squealed and grunted, even started to tell me to stop.

Then the bubble popped and Marianne screamed into my pillow. She shook for a solid minute, then began bucking like a horse.

Like Marianne had told Joey, if he wanted to stay married, he should have been a better husband.

In the morning, I felt horrible. And Marianne was not a pretty sight in the morning. The black eye and fat lip didn't help her appearance either.

I slipped out of bed, peeked in on my little girls, then went to the garage and pumped iron for the next hour. When I could see the sun coming up; the garage had a side window that faced east, I stopped and toweled off.

Amethyst wanted waffles, so Sapphire wanted waffles. David was outvoted, so had to sit and eat waffles.

"God, I'm going be late, Jesus, you, oh, thank God you got this," Marianne babbled as she hurried to get ready for work.

David was in pre-Kindergarten, so while Marianne dressed for another day of Dillard's duty, I got David dressed for a day at school. I promised Marianne that we'd pick him up when his school day ended. Marianne promised to let David's school know his Uncle Randy would be picking him up.

The yellow pages pointed me to a dance school in Ruston. Amethyst and Sapphire had both enjoyed their dance classes in Nevada, and it was a good way for them to meet other girls, make new friends.

"Hmm, Daddy, you ever think of dancing?" Miss Wendy purred, eyes drinking me in.

'Mm, no Oedipus complex here,' I could hear Lucy's voice in my head even as my cock gave a jerk.

Miss Wendy was a slender woman in her late forties, early fifties. Her brown hair was done in a very large bun and her slender face had no makeup. Her leotard hugged her body and I could tell she had no bra on; those nipples were hard bullets in that stretchy material.

"Nope. My girls got all the rhythm in the family," I smiled.

"Oh, I bet that's not true," Miss Wendy said.

We gathered David and decided that Sonic's Drive-in would get our business. Three hot dogs, three tator tots shouldn't be that hard.

Supper was quiet. Afterward, while we cleaned the kitchen, Marianne said Joey had called her at work, was begging for a second chance.

"Second chance at what? The other eye? The upper lip?" I asked. "Marianne, a guy that would hit a woman? Doesn't deserve a second chance. Hell, he doesn't deserve a first chance, you ask me."

"Look, what we did last night?" Marianne snapped at me, face very hard. "Don't mean you own me."

I let her and David go. Some women have to learn the hard way, I guess.

Truthfully? I was relieved; I had worried that Marianne would think that one fuck meant we were in a committed relationship. And Amethyst and Sapphire could go back to bitching at each other, instead of having to gang up on their cousin.

(A few months later, Marianne did let me know she was pregnant again. Joey was livid; she always insisted on condoms. I do not know, nor do I much care if the bun in the oven is mine. Maybe having yet another mouth to feed will inspire Joey to become more productive?)

There were five girls and two boys in Miss Wendy's class. One of the boys was very good at dancing. The other boy was a typical boy. He was distracted far too easily.

Two dads showed up for their daughter's dance class. One looked bored out of his mind, the other dad hovered over his daughter. Even his wife told him to let Mindy alone.

"So, Saints chances this year?" I asked the bored dad.

"Slim, fat, and none," he smiled. "Jesus, did you see what they did in the draft?"

"Yeah, still scratching my head at some of those picks," I said. "Randy Jewels."

"Travis McNamara," he said. "Wait. Did you say 'Randy Jewels?' Jewels, Jewels, damn it, I know that name from somewhere."

I named the schools I'd attended as a child and teenager, even though I'd not been Randy Jewels when I'd gone to those schools. He frowned and shook his head. We continued to chat while our kids hopped around, attempting to keep time with the crappy music.

"You seen us?" Amethyst demanded when Miss Wendy called an end to class.

"Sure did," I smiled. "Ya'll get any better? Ya'll going teach the class."

At the next class, I knew Travis had figured out where he knew the name Randy Jewels from. And from the looks the other dad, his wife, and Miss Wendy were giving me, Travis was a bit of a tattle-tale. The other father forcibly moved his precious Mindy away from Amethyst and Sapphire, away from me.

Miss Wendy had an assistant, Miss Collette. She was a very cute nineteen year old student at Louisiana Tech, standing five feet even, with a slim dancer's build. Like Miss Wendy, Miss Collette wore her long strawberry blonde hair on top of her head in a large bun.

Throughout the class, Miss Collette would chance a glance at me. Her large blue eyes would look at me, and when I would look at her, she would blush hotly and quickly look away.

"So, what was it like?" Travis whispered.

"What was what like?" I asked, even though I knew what he was talking about.

"Being in those movies, you know, fucking them, God! One I seen you in was oh shit, damn, come on Travis, you too young already be losing your memory," he said.

"Doesn't matter what one it was," I smiled. "What was it like? It was work. It was a job. You got a girlfriend, right?"

"Uh, yeah," he said, eyes darting over to one of the mommies.

"Okay, imagine Darlene is there, and she's watching you with um, Miss Wendy, and she's watching you, but you have to do it, you're getting paid to do it, even with Darlene right there watching you," I said.

"Oh. Kay," he said, glancing at his girlfriend Darlene and then Miss Wendy and back to Darlene.

I then told Travis about the director, the assistant director, the two or three cameramen, the still photographer, the lighting engineer, the sound engineer, the makeup assistant, the costume and props assistant all watching as you perform. And, just when you get a good rhythm going, the director notices that the lighting's all wrong. Or the costumes and props man put the girl's panties on, THEN put the girl's garter belt and stockings on. When you go to take her panties off, they get all hung up. So, you have to stop while they fix up whatever fuck up has occurred. And, then you have to be ready to go when the director calls out 'Action!'

"Sounds um, hard," Travis said.

"On a good day, it was very hard," I smiled.

A moment later, he got my joke and laughed.

After the class, Miss Wendy again suggested that I would enjoy taking up Ballroom Dancing. Her eyes did not move above my belt line. I smiled and reminded her that I had two daughters that were far too young to be left alone.

"And they've figured out how to get out of the duct tape," I joked.

"I can baby sit," Miss Collette offered.

"But how can you baby sit and be my dance partner at the same time?" I asked and the girl flamed bright red.

I regretted my light-hearted banter; Miss Wendy's eyes grew hard as she glanced at her cute assistant. I was pretty sure I'd just made Collette's job a whole lot harder.

"Big Brother Moves In," Travis said at the next dance class.

"What?" I asked as Amethyst and Sapphire ran to tell Miss Collette 'Hi.'

"That's the movie I saw. With you in it," Travis said.

"Oh. Yeah, that one was a pretty good one," I said.

I, as 'Big Brother' moved in with my 'Sister' and her girlfriend. The girlfriend wasted no time in seducing me, and when 'Sister' comes in and catches her big brother and her lover fucking, decides she's going to join in. Very typical, standard fuck and suck with some simulated lesbian action thrown in. Of course, the incest element didn't hurt sales in the least.

"Daddy, we want pizza," Amethyst demanded.

"Yeah," Sapphire agreed.

"Johnny's?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Oh! Johnny's; I love them," Miss Collette said.

"Want to come?" I asked.

'

"I uh, oh, I can't," she said, blue eyes wide.

"Oh? Why not?" I asked.

"I, my roommate's picking me up; we're in her car," Collette explained.

"Roommate can come too," I said.

"I uh, I, you uh, you sure?" Collette stammered, face red from her heavy blush.

"Absolutely," I said.

"Jerry, over here," Collette said, waving.

I turned and saw that Jerry was a very slim red head with a billion freckles to go with her calf-length red hair. It wasn't even red. Her hair was the color of Lucy's Fanta orange soda.

I found out that Jerry was spelled Jeri; yes, she was named after her father, Gerald Calloway. Jeri was very skinny, with a narrow face and almond shaped brown eyes, sharp nose and pointed chin. At five one, Jeri reminded me of an elf or leprechaun.

When Collette told Jeri I'd invited them to Johnny's Pizza, Jeri shrugged but agreed. We all confirmed the address and left the building.

"That's your car?" Jeri asked as I buckled Amethyst into her car seat.

"No. Don't tell anyone, okay?" I smiled.

My attempt at humor was met with a scowl from Jeri. Collette giggled, though.

My girls wanted cheese. On a thick crust. Collette and Jeri wanted a pepperoni, add bacon, ground beef, and anchovies.

"You know what? I have never ever even tried anchovies," I admitted. "Sure, why not?"

"Yeah, some of us like the taste of fish," Jeri said.

"Shut up!" Collette squealed, pretty face hidden by her heavy blush.

I freely admit, I am an idiot, but even I could see what Jeri was saying. And if I had not picked up on Jeri's statement, Collette's hot blush filled in the gaps. I smiled and Jeri actually returned my smile.

"So, do you only eat seafood? Or do you every now and then maybe like a sausage?" I asked.

Collette's blush had slowly faded. At my question, though, it returned. Her pretty little mouth opened in an 'O' and she stared at me.

Jeri, however, gave me a sad little grin, even as a hot blush crept up her neck toward her face. She shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't know. Never had sausage," Jeri admitted. "Guess I'm just too ugly."