Elusive Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Love my woman and my two little girls more," I said.

"My two girls," Lucy argued, smiling.

"My two girls," I said.

"Oh? Well, Daddy, I'm pretty sure one of them has a poopy diaper," Lucy said.

"Your two girls," I quickly amended.

Her two girls, my two girls, didn't matter; I was the one that had to change their diapers. Turns out they both had poopy diapers. Formula doesn't smell all that great. But how these two girls could take simple formula and turn that into absolutely toxic poop is amazing.

The next morning, I almost screamed that someone had stolen my car. Then, I remembered that the silver metal flake Suburban was mine.

Watching the roughs, dubbing in my lines, I had a good laugh. While I was fucking Anya, the red head, and Christa, the blonde, right across the road was a constant parade of drug runners. Just past where I was fucking Christa up the ass, a heroin transfer takes place. As I'm warning the two girls that the road is frequented by drug runners, a Latin man smiles at the camera and nods in agreement.

Those little bits don't show up in the magazine of this shoot. After all, none of them are involved in any sex. But it does make the fifty four minute tape not only quite arousing; Christa and Anya are very attractive, and I'm no slouch, but it also makes it interesting. Let's face it, a lot of porn is repetitive. Several minutes of a cock hammering a pussy looks good for the first minute or two. At the three minute mark, most people grab the remote to speed through to the next scene.

But, adding that little bit extra stuff, Seth made 'Strong Arm Of The Law 2' fairly interesting. Watching the finished product, The nine of us in the room laughed, we smiled, we talked; it was almost a party atmosphere.

I had competed in a few body building competitions in and around Carson City. I won Mister Carson City the second time I competed. In Reno, I never placed better than third runner-up, which is a nice way to say 'Fourth Place.' And when I competed for Mister Las Vegas, I wasn't even in the top ten.

"You're number one in my book," Lucy assured me as I and the other non-winners left the stage.

"Then that's good enough for me," I smiled.

"Now, come on; I saw a consignment shop right on the other side," Lucy said.

That consignment shop was the reason Lucy didn't object when I signed up for another competition. The next Mister Las Vegas would be taking place in a month. I threw myself into my work-outs. When I wasn't on a shoot, I was pumping iron.

"Randy, Darling, the competition, you know what day that is?" Lucy asked, looking at the flyer.

"Uh huh, next Saturday," I said, not pausing in my squats.

"And who has a twenty first birthday on that day?" Lucy pressed.

I paused. Then I looked at the date again. I smiled.

"Well, that'd be a pretty dynamite birthday if I could win that, huh?" I said.

We hired a nurse to come watch the babies. Since their birth, this would be the first time we'd been away from our girls. Seth had arranged our schedules; when I was doing a shoot, Lucy was at home with Amethyst and Sapphire. When Lucy was doing a shoot, I was at home with our girls.

Jocelyn, the nurse, would come at seven thirty Saturday morning and would stay until we returned at seven thirty on Sunday morning. That way, if I was in the top ten, I, and Lucy would be able to stay for the entire program.

And, if I wasn't in the top ten, we could stay and do a little gambling. We were both twenty one; it would be legal for us to gamble, to enjoy a few drinks.

We checked into our room and I changed into my outfit for the competition. Lucy gave me a kiss for good luck, then gave me two more kisses, one from Amethyst, one from Sapphire.

Again, I wasn't even in the top ten. And, truthfully, I had to agree with the judges' decision. The men in the top ten tier looked like their muscles had muscles. After I got off the stage, Lucy dragged me to our room.

We made love, not worrying about being loud, not worrying about waking up the girls. After sixty nine, after Lucy licked and sucked my balls until I was hard and throbbing, I knelt between her legs and slid myself into her hole. She put her legs around my neck and screamed for me to fuck her.

While I hammered her pretty little hole, I stroked her fat cock. Just as I blasted my spunk deep into her, her own spunk shot up, a small geyser of semen.

We showered together, and I lifted her up, pinned her against the wall and fucked her again. She wrapped her arms and legs around me and ordered me to fuck her.

Afterward, I pulled on a sports coat Lucy had bought for me at one of those small consignment shops. It was a Hart Schaffner & Marx sports coat in a shiny gold looking fabric. Hart Schaffner & Marx were the ones that made the Johnny Carson line of clothing. With the coat, I wore a black shirt and a pair of black trousers.

I just about fell over when Lucy pulled on her dress. I remember how excited she'd been when she bought it. It was a Jean Louis creation. When Lucy slithered into the strapless sheath, it almost looked as if she wasn't wearing anything other than some shiny beads.

Stepping onto the floor of the casino, we both got our fair share of looks. We purchased some chips; Lucy handed me one thousand dollars in chips and told me 'Happy Birthday, Darling.'

We found a blackjack table and sat together. My one thousand dollars quickly became two hundred dollars, then I hit a streak. When I had three thousand seven hundred dollars, and Lucy had nineteen hundred dollars, we both tipped the dealer and left his table.

A second blackjack table enriched us each by five hundred dollars. Then a roulette table took that five hundred away in just a few spins. With a laugh, easy come, easy go, we decided to stop and have some dinner and a few drinks.

After some truly delicious steaks and a few drinks, whiskey sour for me, tequila sunrise for Lucy, we let another roulette table have three hundred dollars more of our winnings. Lucy suggested we go back to the room; enjoy a few more hours without the girls.

In a small line to cash in our chips, Lucy and I were quietly chatting. She had her back to the line as we agreed, we would call Jocelyn and check on our girls when we got to the room. I nodded with my head; the line had moved. Lucy stepped backward, taking a slightly wide step.

"Oh! Excuse me," Lucy said, turning when she bumped into the scrawny guy in front of us. "I'm so sorry."

"Oh, it's no big deal," the pleasant looking fellow declared, turning with a friendly smile on his face.

Then his eyes opened wide in surprise. He stared at Lucy, as if amazed.

"Oh my goodness! You, you're Lucy Diamond!" he gasped. "I am such a huge fan!"

"Oh. Well, thank you," Lucy smiled.

"And, oh my goodness, you're Randy Jewels!" the man squealed, seeing me right behind Lucy.

"Yes I am," I smiled and extended my hand.

He dropped his chips onto the floor and pumped my hand vigorously. I bent and retrieved his chips; Lucy couldn't move very much in her tight sheath.

"Oh my goodness, I can't believe it," Jack Peters gushed as I handed him his chips. "I mean, oh my goodness! I'm here on vacation, I'm from Cheyenne, that's in Wyoming, I just got 'Picnic In The Woods' on tape two days ago and I've already worn it out. And then I come here, and here you guys are! Right here, right in the same hotel I'm in."

He confided to us that he'd won six hundred dollars at a roulette table. He'd had no idea how to play it, but put it on twenty three, which is how old he was, and son of a bitch if it didn't come up.

"Can I buy you guys a drink?" he offered.

"We're about to call it a night," Lucy admitted and Jack's face fell.

"Why don't you join us?" Lucy invited. "There's a mini bar in our room."

"You serious?" Jack gasped.

We cashed in our chips and the three of us went to the endless wall of elevators. Jack admitted, as we waited for an elevator, then as we rode up to our floor, and as we walked to our door that he usually bought one tape every month; at eighty nine ninety five, he couldn't very well afford more than one a month. So, 'Picnic In The Woods' had brought his collection up to nine. He named four others that Lucy had starred in, as well as my 'Taming The Dragon' tape.

"The first one I ever got was Cock Hungry sissy slut," he confessed, pretty little blush on his face. "No, no, I know that wasn't one of yours but I saw the title and thought, 'why not?' and so bought it."

"So, Jack, do you want to fuck a sissy," Lucy asked as she perched her cute little ass on one of the bar stools. "Or...do you want to be a sissy?"

I didn't hear Jack's answer as I made the drinks; both Jack and Lucy wanted tequila sunrises. I stuck to whiskey on ice; I like whiskey sours, but I don't know how to make them. There's all these ads on TV about becoming a bartender, such and such a school can train you in just six weeks. Maybe I'll do that, if porn ever becomes boring.

"Darling? Call Jocelyn," Lucy ordered, putting her drink down. "Jack and I will be right back."

Jocelyn answered on the fourth ring, right before the answering machine picked up. I could hear one of the girls crying in the background, but Jocelyn sounded calm as she assured me all was well. Yes, Sapphire was being a little cranky, but she would settle down soon. Amethyst was sleeping. Both had full bellies, dry diapers, again, Jocelyn was sure Sapphire would tire herself out soon enough.

"Babies are good," I called through the bathroom door. "Jocelyn's about to hang herself, but the babies are good."

"That's good," Lucy called back, laughing. "She hangs herself we don't have to pay her."

I made myself another whiskey over ice and decided I would sign up for a bartending class, just for the fun of it. Seth often had parties at his home and it would be nice to be able to step behind the bar, act as Seth's unofficial bartender.

The last time Seth had held a party, Lucy didn't bother with any of her usual outfits. The closet in our bedroom bulged with her many designer ensembles. The closets in the second and third bedroom, now our daughters' bedroom also had many of Lucy's outfits.

For Seth's latest party, however, Lucy went all out on Frederick's Of Hollywood. I almost fell over when she sauntered out of the bathroom in a pink lacy bustier, skin tight blue jeans, and six inch Lucite heels. Those cute titties of hers were ready to burst out the top of her bustier, and the hem didn't reach the waistband of her jeans, so her cute little belly kept peeking out.

Yes, I decided. I would check into the Bartending School.

"Darling? May I present Honey Peters?" Lucy said, interrupting my thoughts.

I looked up and saw Jack, standing and looking very uncomfortable. Lucy had packed four outfits for this overnight trip and had loaned Jack one of her more elegant dresses.

Jack, as a salesman for their local Cable Television network, spent a great deal more time in the sun than Lucy. But what cosmetics Lucy had been able to apply did soften Jack's features, make him more feminine.

Lucy had also styled Jack's hair as best she could; Jack had a short haircut, over the ears, parted on the right side. Lucy had curled Jack's hair in the front, covering Jack's sideburns.

"I knew I should have picked up that wig, remember that one? The real curly one?" Lucy said. "But, isn't Honey beautiful?"

"Yes, Honey, you are," I smiled. "May I fix you ladies another drink?"

"I, uh, yeah, sure," Honey said, taking a seat at the bar.

"Thank you, Darling," Lucy smiled, sliding onto the other stool.

When they finished their drinks, Lucy leaned over and kissed Honey. After a moment, Lucy's hand slipped inside the front of the dress and began toying with Honey's nipples. Honey let out a moan of pleasure.

Lucy had me unlatch her Jean Louis sheath and she slithered out of it. This left her in only her thigh high stockings and four inch pumps. Her fat cock was hard, already leaking her excitement from the tip.

Lucy helped Honey out of the dress, leaving Honey in thigh high stockings and garter belt. Honey's slender cock was framed by a small tuft of brown curls.

Silently, Lucy led Honey to the large bed. Honey docilely followed. Honey allowed Lucy to position her in the middle of the bed, on her hands and knees.

Honey's chest was flat, as flat as Lucy's chest had been. But she had very thick looking nipples. Her belly was soft looking, with a small paunch to it.

Her buttocks were soft, well rounded looking. Lucy put Honey's shoulders to the mattress and urged her to reach back and pull her buttocks apart, exposing her pretty little hole.

Lucy grabbed the bottle of lubricant from the nightstand and greased two fingers. Honey let out a little moan as Lucy thrust the two fingers into her hole.

Lucy watched her slick fingers disappearing into Honey's hole. Then, she looked over at me and smiled. She greased her cock and pressed the fat head of her cock to Honey's greasy hole.

"Ugh! Oh, oh wait," Honey groaned.

"Oh yeth, ugh! Wandy, come shut her up," Lucy groaned.

I stripped out of shirt and slacks. My cock was hard from watching Lucy prepare another girl for anal sex. Walking on my knees, I grabbed Honey's hair and fed her my cock.

"Ugh! Oh my goodness," Honey let out a shaky groan, then began to swallow my cock.

Honey wasn't very experienced at cock sucking. At least she kept her teeth out of the way. But I couldn't get very much of my cock into her mouth before she began to gag.

The look on Lucy's face was one of tortured pleasure. When she reached bottom in Honey's virgin hole, Lucy shuddered and let out her breath.

"Honey, I'm all the way in," Lucy gasped. "You feel me? I'm all the way inside of you."

"Mm-hmm," Honey whimpered, bobbing her head up and down a short length of my thick cock.

I backed up slightly as Lucy began to thrust. Lucy's forward thrusts forced Honey's mouth onto my dick. Honey's tongue was waggling almost frantically as her ass and face were being fucked.

"Augh, ugh, mm!" Honey let out a strangled scream.

"Ugh! Oh God," Lucy groaned and gave one final hard thrust.

I was the third to reach climax, pumping rope after rope of spunk into Honey's mouth. Half of my spunk dripped out of her mouth, over her pouting bottom lip and down her chin.

"Oh," Lucy let out a long sigh, then fell back.

Her cock let out one last spurt and Lucy lay on the bed, shivering slightly.

"Ugh, oh God, be right back," Lucy said, wobbling off of the large bed.

Honey let her face fall forward, landing on the comforter. I knee walked off of the bed and grabbed my drink. Looking at the bed, Honey had not moved. Her small buttocks were sticking up, raw and open. A dripple of Lucy's silvery white semen oozed out of Honey's hole, dribbling over his freshly shaved balls.

My cock began to grow, looking at this obscene sight. I grabbed the lubricant from the bed where Lucy had let it fall and greased up my cock.

"Ugh! Oh! Oh my goodness," Honey squealed as I stuffed my cock into her.

Honey's hole was tight, despite Lucy having fucking her mere moments earlier. I could feel Honey's muscles trying to force me out as I forced my way into her hole.

Lucy returned, watched for a moment, and then crawled onto the bed. She flopped down in front of Honey, offering her freshly cleaned cock to our plaything.

In the morning, as I turned on the bedside lamp, I looked at the stains of our night. The comforter was liberally streaked with semen. Lucy, as always, looked nearly perfect as she slumbered. Even with her blonde hair tousled, a few strands of semen causing some clumps, she was beautiful.

Jack, on the other hand, looked rough. He looked like what he was. A small town cable television salesperson with bad makeup and hairstyle. His lips and chin were smeared with cosmetics and semen. His face had the beginnings of stubble, making him look almost pathetic.

I did my morning calisthenics, then jumped into the shower. Lucy had the coffee ready by the time I got out and gave me a cup and a kiss before disappearing into the bathroom.

She'd already set out my clothes and her own. So, I packed everything else into our one suitcase and hanging garment bag.

When she finally emerged from the bathroom, Lucy pulled on her dress, slipped into her shoes, then looked at the crumpled heap on our bed.

"Want to wake him or should I?" Lucy asked.

"Why?" I asked. "Housekeeping will wake him soon enough."

Men. Ya'll can be such heartless bastards sometimes," Lucy said. "Darling, we shattered his little world. He'll never be able to go back to just being Jack Peters, cable television salesman."

"Then you wake him. I'll just be heartless about it," I smiled and kissed her.

Lucy was true to her prediction. Upon awakening, Jack Peters began to cry. Lucy helped him clean up, told him to keep the stockings; a memento of our night together.

It was just after eight o'clock when we pulled up to our trailer. Jocelyn assured us that everything had gone fine. Both Amethyst and Sapphire looked no worse the wear for having been apart from Mommy and Daddy. Lucy paid Jocelyn and promised we'd call her the next time we needed a baby sitter.

"Either me, or my uh, my roommate," Jocelyn agreed. "She's a nurse too."

"Now, you two little traitors," Lucy fussed, hugging both girls. "Really? Mommy leaves ya'll for a whole day? And ya'll are fine? Neither one of ya'll are heartbroken? Really?"

"They're probably Democrats," I suggested.

"That's not funny. And you can't tell me you think Bush is worth a damn," Lucy said.

"And why'd you tell Jack we've got a trailer available?" I asked, not rising to the bait.

Lucy is a Democrat. I'm not. I'm not exactly a Republican, but I'm no Democrat. If they ever come up with a candidate worth a damn, I'll vote for him or her, no matter what party they are. Unless they're Democrat.

"Because we do," Lucy said. "Remember? Susan and those two little monsters of hers moved out?"

"Those two little mutts? God damn, shit everywhere, huh? But what's that got to do with us having a trailer?" I agreed.

"Darling. Randy, who do you think owns Paradise Homes?" Lucy asked, looking at me.

"Shit, I don't know. And when did it become Paradise Homes? Wasn't it Desert Rose Park?" I said.

"Darling. All those papers I had you sign? At Sheldon's office?" Lucy asked, walking to the small desk in the corner of our living room.

"That was about the kids, right?" I asked as she pulled out a stack of papers.

"Darling, we handled the babies, not the kids, the babies, kids are baby goats, we handled that months ago," Lucy said. "No, Darling, we bought Desert Rose Park. We also bought twenty acres north of here, and another twelve acres to the east of Carson City. We're in the middle of buying Pinewood Park to the south of us. Don't you ever pay attention to me?"

"We what?" I asked.

"Darling, really? You are just clueless, I swear," Lucy said.

She softened her words with a gentle kiss. Then she showed me all the land we'd purchased. She then showed me the trailer park we were in negotiations for, and the two other trailer parks we were thinking of buying.

"Carson City's growing. Nevada's growing," Lucy said. "And we're going grow right along with it."

When we returned to work, Lucy pitched the idea of one sissy helping another fem-boy realize his dreams of becoming a sissy. Seth and Lucy worked on the story board together, then Seth held auditions for the next sissy star.

There were nine boys that showed up. And, none of them were right. Part of Lucy's appeal was, she truly looked like a beautiful woman. She is a beautiful woman.

Most of the hopefuls were pretty boys. But they looked like pretty boys. There was no hiding that fact from the camera. So 'Sissy Roommates' had to go on the back burner.

1...56789...12