Elusive Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ugh!" I agreed.

Douglas pulled his left hand out from under the towel. I wonder if he already spunked. I knew I was pretty close to spunking myself. But then he put his left hand on the book to hold it steady and snakes his right hand underneath the towel.

"I, Randy, can I..." Douglas asked.

He don't finish asking, just reached over and all of a sudden I felt his hand on my dick.

It was like an electric shock hit me. I had never felt anyone else touch my meat. I mean, Two Ton Tina offered to blow me but she's big and fat and disgusting and I told her no.

Douglas's hand wrapped around my shaft and he gripped me tight and started working up and down my whang. He just stroked me and I'm looking at this Chinese girl with a big old dick fucking her up her ass and there's an invisible hand making me want to cream and scream.

"Oh, oh shit," I grunted.

Douglas turned the page and the guy's dick was all the way up the Chinese girl's ass and she had her eyes squeezed tight. The last picture showed her, face coated with sperm, sucking this dick. I mean, after it had been up her ass, she was sucking on it.

"Oh man, I'm, I'm 'bout to," I groaned.

To my shock, Douglas pulled the towel down and took my dick into his mouth. I screamed; it felt like I was being electrocuted. My sperm shot up my dick and into Douglas's hot mouth and I could feel him swallowing. He kept stroking my cock the whole time.

I couldn't feel anything but Douglas's hot wet mouth and his hand pumping me and the sperm shooting out. I couldn't even think. Every nerve was all in that one area; my dick.

Finally, I just collapsed. I just fell back and groaned. Douglas let my cock slip from his mouth and lay back against his pillows.

I still couldn't think. All I could do was gasp for breath; I felt like I had run a hundred miles. The record player gave a click and there's this racket and then, Daryl Hall is telling us to 'dance on your knees!'

Then, after Douglas took a big old gulp of his Fanta Orange Soda, he picked up the magazine and turned to the next set of pictures. This one showed two girls making out while two guys were getting naked.

I had never felt as weak as I did at that moment. But, then I managed to get up and pull the towel back over my twitching dick. I looked at the magazine as Douglas reads the stupid story underneath the picture.

"I uh, you, you touch me?" Douglas asked as he turned the page to the next set of pictures.

I hesitated a minute, I mean, that would be kind of gay, touching another guy's meat. My head was still kind of foggy from coming so hard and I was trying to think.

I then nodded my head and put my hand underneath our towel. I could feel the heat of his body as I reached across his thigh, trying to find his dick.

The skin of his crotch is soft, like velvet and there's no hair. His cock is sticking straight up, all six inches of it. And even though Douglas is kind of skinny, his dick is pretty fat. And I remember from seeing him in Gym class, Douglas is uncircumcised.

Since I'm left handed, it was easy from me to start jerking him off. I got a good grip on him and stroked up and down a few times. The skin was nice and soft, but I could feel his hard meat underneath the soft skin. I could also feel this kind of slimy stuff and I realized it was his dick leaking. I used the slimy stuff to lube my stroking.

"Oh," he gave out that little moan as my thumb smears more of that slimy stuff around the head of his cock. I can feel the ridge of his cockhead, feel his foreskin curling over as I stroke him.

"Wandy, I'm 'bout to, oh!" Doug kind of whimpered.

He's kind of bouncing, kind of tensing up. 'Out Of Touch' finishes and there's that moment of silence before the next song starts. I pulled our towel down and exposed his cock.

The taste was kind of bitter, kind of salty. It kind of tasted like glue; that school glue I used to eat when I was a kid.

The skin is warm, very warm against my tongue. It's also very soft and smooth as I wrap my lips around him, right above where his thick foreskin has curled over.

"Oh," Douglas gasped real loud.

I continued to stroke his cock while I teased the head of his dick with my tongue. Then I started to play with his soft, squishy balls while I sank my lips further down his shaft.

"Oh, yeth!" he hissed, pumping his hips up.

I bobbed my head up; his thrusting almost drove his dick into the back of my mouth.

"Wandy, I'm 'bout to, oh my God!" Douglas let out this strangled scream.

And suddenly my mouth filled with more of that glue tasting stuff. A lot of that stuff and it's kind of slimy and slippery and I swallowed it down.

I kept sucking him until he stopped spurting. Then I pulled my head up. For a long moment, we just sat there, both gasping and grunting.

Then my cheeks burned with shame and I pulled the towel up. I had just sucked another guy's whang and let him spunk my mouth full of his cream. Then, even worse, I swallowed it.

That was all bad enough. Touching another guy's dick, jerking him off, then sucking his dick and swallowing his sperm. That was about as gay as you could get.

The worst thing though was I got a boner from doing it. My fat dick was so hard it hurt. All eight and seven sixteenths of an inch was sticking straight up and I Wanted to come so bad it actually throbbed.

Douglas took another sip of his soda. Then he rolled, pulling the towel with him. He put the magazine under the bed, rummaged around, then pulled out 'Barely Legal Gang Bang Sluts.'

The cute girl on the cover is the first girl we saw when Douglas opened the magazine. She's wearing a plaid skirt and white blouse and white knee socks and saddle oxfords. And there's four guys in khaki uniforms standing around her. One of them is grabbing her boobs and another guy is pulling her skirt up her leg.

And Douglas actually started to read the story. One girl, four guys, what's the story? Who cares?

Four pages in, the nude girl is straddling one nude guy, his dick in her pussy. She's stroking one guy's dick while sucking on a third guy's dick. And the fourth guy is pulling her butt cheek open, showing us her slimy looking ass hole.

"I, that, Wandy, you, you uh, you want try that?" Douglas asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, but who we going get do that with?" I asked.

"No, I mean, I, you uh, you fuck me?" Douglas asked.

The next page shows the fourth guy's dick is up her ass and she's sucking the second guy's dick while stroking the third guy's dick. The record player gives a click. There's no other record stacked on the record player so once again, Daryl Hall is telling us to 'dance on your knees!'

Daryl Hall was saying some stupid shit about broken ice melting but I couldn't even hear him. I looked at Douglas, looked at his pretty hazel eyes with their long blond lashes.

"I, you, you serious?" I finally blurted out.

Douglas didn't say anything. He just nodded his head, then dropped the magazine to the floor.

He opened the drawer of his nightstand and pulled out this huge jar of Vaseline. I only thought my dick was hard before. Now it was so hard it actually felt like it was about to split open.

Thankfully we'd looked at that anal sex magazine first. I knew enough to know I had to kind of grease Douglas's ass hole first before I could jam my dick in.

He rearranged the towel to where it was now long ways on the bed and then got on his hands and knees on it. Looking at him, I could see that Douglas had a cute ass. His butt cheeks were nice and round and there was a nice little groove separating them. His little ass hole was this light brownish pink in color, crinkled around in a tight little pucker.

"Douglas, there's, man! There's no way my dick's going fit up there," I said, looking at his cute little hole.

His hairless balls hung down underneath and I could see that his dick was hard again. A shiny drop of his juice hung down from the tip of his dick.

"Let's just try," he begged, looking over his shoulder at me.

I dipped my middle finger into the Vaseline, then pushed the slimy finger into his ass. I didn't give him any warning, just jammed the finger in.

"Ugh! Oh," Douglas gasped.

I fingered his ass for a minute. The feeling was incredible. The walls of his hole were smooth as I thrust in. I could feel his muscles trying to stop me as his pucker squeezed my finger tightly.

"Oh yeth," he grunted.

I got my pointy finger and middle finger greasy and stuffed both fingers into him. I finger fucked him for a minute.

"Your dick, give me your dick," Douglas grunted.

How I didn't just spunk him at that moment, I'll never know. I got my dick good and greasy and put the head of my dick against his pretty hole.

"Ah!" he screamed out loud when I pushed in.

"God!" I screamed, horrified.

"Oh God, oh it hurth, oh Wandy it hurth," Douglas whined.

"Want me to stop?" I asked.

"No!" he screamed. "God, no! Don't stop. Don't stop. Just give me a minute. Shit, that hurth, oh!"

Honestly, I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. My cock was about an inch into the hottest, tightest hole. The heat was incredible.

"Okay, ugh, okay Wandy, fuck, fuck me," Douglas grunted out a minute later.

I slowly pushed in. Every now and then, Douglas would give a little shudder, or let out a moan, but he didn't tell me to stop. His ass squeezed and milked my dick as I shoved all eight and seven sixteenths inches into him.

I rested my hands on his hips and began to pull out. Then I reached under and began to stroke his cock.

"Ah! Aw shit, too much, too much!" Douglas protested.

He blasted his sperm all over the towel and his ass squeezed my dick so tight I thought it would pop. Then he shoved his ass back. Hard. Then we started fucking each other, slapping against each other.

"Fuck, aw fuck, I'm, I'm 'bout to..." I screamed and my balls emptied into his sweet little hole.

"Oh God! Oh God, I can feel it," he cried out, then gave another shudder and spurted his sperm onto the towel again.

I woke up probably about an hour later. What had woke me up was the sound of Douglas's dryer buzzing. My chest was pressed up against Douglas's back, my right hand was pressed against his skinny chest. His cute little butt was pressed against my crotch and I began to get hard.

"Need to tinkle," Douglas mumbled. "Darling, let me up, I need to tinkle."

'Darling?' I wanted to beat the living shit out of him. He called me 'Darling?' What, we're boyfriends now?

When he came back, he had another beach towel and another Fanta Orange with him. He dug out 'Cum Bath' and we looked at girl after girl getting their faces, their tits, their pussies and there asses creamed with sperm. We both got hard looking at these girls, looking at these big dicks squirting. We stroked each other's dicks until we were ready to squirt our own sperm then we got into a sixty nine, him on top and blew each other. After I came in his mouth, he wanted me to fuck him again. My dick got hard almost immediately and I greased him up.

At seven o'clock, I left Douglas's trailer. I wondered if my mom would be able to smell the sex on me. I could usually smell the sex in the trailer, and sometimes can smell it on her.

She probably didn't smell it on me, though. She was already in her nightie; it's this short pink thing that reaches down to just below her bush. Since she never wore drawers, panties, her bush and butt were always poking out whenever she moved in it. Whole time she's making our dinner, I'm seeing her butt and her pussy. And my dick got hard when I wondered if she let Mr. Steve fuck her up her ass; he sure liked to grab her butt a lot.

The next day was Marianne's day off. So, Douglas and I didn't get a chance to look at any more of them magazines. We sat and played our car game, one point for Camaros, one point for Eldorado's and didn't even say anything.

About an hour later, Marianne came out, wearing a long Panama Jack tee shirt. It was obvious that she didn't have shorts on underneath. She smiled at me; my attempt to look up the shirt wasn't as slick as I had hoped.

"Hey, Joey's coming by; going swimming at his apartment," Marianne announced. "Y'all want come?"

She told us Joey's apartment complex had this pool right in the middle. Then, he'd cook up some burgers for our dinner.

"Yeah," we both agreed.

"Well, hurry up; he'll be here in a minute," she smiled. "Douglas, you know where my Mickey Mouse towel went off to?"

I blushed hotly when she asked him; it had been her Mickey Mouse beach towel that we'd used to fuck on. I ran to my trailer to get into my bathing suit and grab my own beach towel while Douglas helped his sister find her towel.

At Joey's apartment, Marianne and Joey claimed a few chaise loungers and Joey made a big deal out of smearing suntan lotion on Marianne's body. I pulled off my tee shirt and Marianne actually let out a little squeak at the sight of my body.

"God damn, kid, been working out, huh?" Joey asked.

I just nodded and jumped into the pool. Douglas and I swam back and forth while Joey and Marianne giggled and kissed and rubbed lotion all over each other. Finally Joey stood up.

"Hey, uh, we're going upstairs if ya'll need us," he sneered. "And uh, don't need us, all right?"

I wondered if Marianne ever let Joey do her up her ass; she had a nice, tight looking ass. I got a boner as I watched her butt cheeks in her lime green bikini as they walked away.

"Shit! I got go to the bathroom," Douglas complained a moment after their door closed.

"Laundry room's got a bathroom, remember?" I said, pointing.

One time, Douglas and Marianne had needed to wash and dry their comforters. Their trailer's washing machine was way too small to handle that so they'd come out here.

"Come with me?" Douglas begged.

"Yeah, okay," I said.

We gathered up all the stuff off the chaise lounge where Joey and Marianne had just dropped it and made our way to the laundry room.

Douglas went into the tiny bathroom while I stood in the laundry room. It smelled of detergent and bleach and mildew in there. There was one dryer running; I could see some very large panties whipping around with some other clothes and shuddered as I thought of the woman that must wear such huge drawers.

"Hey," Douglas whispered, cracking the door of the bathroom a little.

"Huh?" I asked.

"Come here," Douglas whispered.

I shrugged and wiggled into the tiny room. There was a toilet and a sink and a dirty mirror over the sink. There must have been a two watt bulb in the naked light fixture that hung down; I couldn't hardly see anything.

"What?" I said, now that we were in the tiny, smelly room.

Douglas dropped the lid of the toilet down with a loud bang. I saw now that he was naked as he knelt on the lid of the toilet and gripped the tank.

"Need you to fuck me," he whispered.

"What? Douglas, we didn't, you got the Vaseline?" I asked.

"Use the stupid suntan lotion," Douglas whispered urgently.

I found the bottle of Coppertone Joey had been smearing on Marianne's tits and belly and back. It smelled like coconuts as I squirted it into my hand. I almost came as I greased up my aching dick. Looking at Marianne's tight little ass must have had me more excited than I thought.

I remembered to get Douglas's ass ready and fingered him. Then I lined up my dick with his little hole.

"Ugh! Oh God," Douglas groaned as I jammed my cock into his ass.

His tight little hole squeezed my cock as I slid it in. The heat and the tightness was incredible as I pushed in, bit by bit.

"Oh God yeth," he groaned when I was buried all the way in him.

"Jesus," I moaned.

It was hot in that little room. I could feel the sweat on Douglas's skin as I gripped his slim hips in my hands. I could feel my sweat dripping down my back as I stood, my dick buried in his hole.

"Oh," he moaned as I started to pull out of him.

"Shh, man!" I shushed him.

I pushed back in and he let out another moan. The heat and the tightness around my cock just increased as I started to pump hard.

He had to take his hands off the tank and brace them against the wall; my forward thrusts were causing the wobbly tank to rock noisily. I could feel the sperm bubbling and boiling up to my dick and really picked up speed.

I almost blacked out when my sperm did blast out of me. I put my own hands against the wall to hold myself up as I pumped and pumped my sperm into his hole.

"God, that was so good," Douglas grunted as my slimy dick slipped out of his hole.

When I was able to breathe again, I sat down on the toilet and pulled Douglas's cock to my mouth. Three bobs of my head was all it took and Douglas shot a huge load down my throat.

I wanted to fuck him again; sucking his dick got my own dick all hard. The problem was we could hear someone stomping around in the laundry room.

We got our stuff together and Douglas pulled on his bathing suit. We opened the door and stepped out of the bathroom.

It was the woman that owned those panties. She was every bit as big as I had imagined, and had a real nasty look on her face. My dick immediately got soft, looking at her.

"Who you? I ain't seen you boys 'round here. What apartment you from?" she demanded.

"Apartment two fourteen, upstairs," Douglas answered.

"Then what ya'll doing in there? Can't use bathroom in two fourteen?" she snarled.

"No," Douglas answered. "Sister tried flush a napkin down and it's all backed up."

That shut the fat bitch up. I marveled at Douglas; I would have never thought that quick. Hell, I couldn't even remember what apartment was Joey's.

We left the laundry room and returned to the swimming pool. Jumping into the water, I looked around, then peeled my bathing suit down. I kind of used my hand to scrape the suntan lotion and whatever else off my dick and let it float out into the pool.

A minute after we jumped into the pool, Marianne and Joey came back down the stairs. Marianne looked very pissed off and Joey just looked real worried.

"I told you I'd get some next time," he whispered.

"Better," she snapped.

"Here, let me..." Joey said, grabbing the bottle of Coppertone.

Both Douglas and I kind of giggled when he grabbed the lotion. Marianne slapped the bottle out of Joey's hand and pulled her long tee shirt on.

"Y'all 'bout ready for some burgers?" Marianne snapped, then looked at Joey. "If you don't fuck them up, that is."

The complex had four grills, one at each corner of the pool area. Joey loaded one up with too much charcoal, then spent ten minutes trying to light it. The bag claimed you didn't need lighter fluid, but Joey needed lighter fluid, and nine matches to get the coals going.

And then, he started to put the burgers onto the grill, while the coals were still flaming up. Douglas told him that he needed to wait until the coals were white.

"Fuck you, kid, think I know what I'm doing," Joey snapped.

"No. No, you don't, Joey," Marianne snapped. "He's right; you're supposed to let the flames die before you start slapping the burgers on there."

"Here, bitch," Joey screamed, throwing the food at Marianne. "Do whatever the fuck you want, hear?"

He stomped back up to his apartment. At the apartment, he slammed the door as hard as he could.

Marianne and I picked up the food. The whole time, she was muttering and cursing under her breath.

Joey still hadn't come down when we finished grilling the burgers. Marianne sent Douglas up to tell Joey the food was ready.

"Says he's not hungry," Douglas reported a minute later.

We ate the burgers. Then Douglas and I joined Marianne in laying on the chaise loungers, soaking up the summer sun's rays. She looked at us kind of funny when we giggled when she asked us if we needed any suntan lotion. But we did smear the lotion onto ourselves. Douglas and I let Marianne put the lotion on our backs; it would have really looked gay if we'd done each other's backs.