Elusive Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please see that it doesn't," Lucy said, again dressed in her Christian Dior outfit.

We could see the sperm dripping down Juanita's legs as she exited the set. Lucy sat again and picked up her cup. She looked directly into the camera, a small playful smile on her pretty lips.

"That's the third time this week I've had to punish that little slut," Lucy announced.

After our third month of working for Seth Paradicio and Paradise West Films, Ltd., Lucy showed me the size of our bank account. I immediately wanted to go out and buy myself a brand new Camaro, with leather bucket seats, cassette stereo, and V8 engine with glass pack exhaust system. Lucy let me ramble on for a few minutes, then silenced me with a kiss. Then she told me she'd already bought me a Camaro, with all that, and Appliance rims, in a candy apple metal flake red. But it was not brand new; it was five years old.

"Five years old? What? Why?" I got mad.

"Because, Darling, a brand new car? It depreciates in value the minute its wheels touch the pavement," Lucy said.

"Oh, but let me guess," I yelled. "You got yourself a brand fucking new Eldorado, right?"

"Oh, not hardly," Lucy said. "It's a nineteen sixty eight; twenty years old."

"But we got all this money," I pointed out.

"Mm-hmm; and I'd like to keep most of it," Lucy said.

When my car arrived, though, I forgot about it not being new. Whoever had owned it before had taken really good care of it. And the glass pack exhaust made it nice and loud. The first tape I put in was Kiss Alive and cranked it up.

"Noise," Lucy smiled and buckled up. "Come on, Darling, take me for a ride."

Just west of Carson City, we found an empty gravel road and christened the back seat. Lucy let me use her pretty little hole, then used my mouth to satisfy herself. Dressed again, she gave me a soft kiss.

"Now, still mad at me?" she asked softly.

All could see some improvements taking place at the studio. The props improved in quality. For example, the hillbilly shoot we'd done, it was obvious that the pine forest was actually shot indoors. Now, we had a green screen and had our choice of backdrops. The equipment also improved; better cameras, better editing decks.

The 'touch of elegance' Lucy had suggested to Seth was simple. The titles no longer contained the word 'slut' or 'whore' in them. Even the nastiest, filthiest woman, willing to do the most degrading things on tape really doesn't like being called 'slut' or 'whore.' 'Nasty girl' or 'naughty girl' began to appear. Some titles even contained 'Angel' or 'Sweetheart' in the titles. For example, 'Anal Sluts' became 'Anal Teen Angel' and Strap-on Lezzie Sluts' became 'Strap-on Roommate Sweethearts' and so forth.

In a drunken moment at one of his backyard barbeques, Seth had to admit, his sales had risen when he'd changed the titles. He was sober enough to tell Lucy how much his sales had risen was none of her business.

Lucy even managed to improve Seth Paradicio's appearance. She took him shopping for clothes, then had him throw out all polyester in his closet. Her hairdresser gave Seth a much needed haircut and even convinced him to quit with the hair dye.

The furniture in his office was upgraded as well. All except for his desk. That desk had been Seth's very first purchase as a beginning film mogul and he refused to part with it.

What didn't improve was Joshua, Seth Paradicio's nephew or cousin or whatever he was. He grew more agitated, more demanding, more irrational. Lucy drew the line when Joshua lined up three muscle bound black men for a shoot with her.

For once, Seth overrode Joshua. It got worse when one of the black guys argued that he'd spotted Joshua some primo coke when Joshua promised them that they'd get to fuck a porn star.

"Oh no, oh no mother fucker! You are not my pimp," Lucy screamed at Joshua.

"Oh shut up, fucking whore," Joshua spat.

Lucy jumped in front of me, stopping me from pounding Joshua's ass into the dirt. I think Joshua realized how bad he had fucked up and left with his buddies.

"I told Sylvia he's nothing but a putz," Seth apologized.

I got to meet Sylvia the very next day. She was an attractive woman in her mid to late fifties, with a few well-placed pounds on her frame. She and another woman, a large breasted frosted blonde in her late fifties, early sixties would be in a shoot with me. They both dressed in sparkled leotards, matching headbands and multi-colored leg warmers.

The storyboard was, I'm the hot new personal trainer at an exclusive gym. Sylvia and Lottie are clients, and they demand that little extra attention.

Lottie was a very attractive woman, despite her age. She had blonde hair cut to flatter her pretty face, large boobs, and thick profusion of blonde pubic hair.

I enjoyed that shoot. Seth had arranged for a fluffer should I need her, but at no time did I need the young woman's services. My cock stayed hard the whole time.

"Hmm, think you might have a bit of an Oedipus complex?" Lucy teased me the next morning as we sat and watched the roughs with Seth.

When Lucy explained what an Oedipus complex was, I hotly denied it. No way did I want to fuck my mom; that woman was nothing but a whore.

"Mm-hmm," Lucy said.

My cock got hard as I watched myself sliding my cock into Lottie's pussy. Lottie was laying back on a padded exercise bench while Sylvia squatted over Lottie's mouth. We could see my semen dripping from Sylvia's bald beaver, could see Lottie's pink tongue lapping at Sylvia's pussy, could see my sperm dotting Lottie's lips.

"Mm-hmm," Lucy teased again, lightly stroking my cock through my shorts.

Because of that shoot, I became known as the guy that would fuck anything. Old, black, Asian, men, women, I fucked them all with a smile. I even did one shoot with a double amputee. That one was rough. It's hard to get and maintain a hard cock when you just feel sorry for your partner. Another difficult shoot was with 'Venus Round,' five hundred and forty nine pounds of love. You heard me right. Five hundred and forty nine pounds.

Lucy's popularity grew as well. What kept Lucy in hot demand was she was very picky about what she would and would not do. Me? I didn't have that choice. As Seth explained it, he could find a hundred guys with hard dicks to replace me. Lucy, however, was a different story. He'd never be able to find such a beautiful chick with such a nice fat dick.

That's how we met Alex. Alexandria Smith was a beautiful blonde with a swollen belly. She said she was only six and a half months pregnant, but she looked ready to pop.

"Fucking twins," she said, wiping at the mucus that dripped from her nose. "Jesus! Joshua said he'd be here; where the fuck is he?"

Joshua showed up nearly an hour late. By then, Alex was a jittery ball of nerves, quite irritable. When Joshua sauntered in, Alex grabbed him and the two of them disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes.

Alex's attitude changed dramatically. When she went in, she'd been whining, agitated. Coming out, she was energetic, happy.

"Know, uh, whatever that was? Not good for the babies," Lucy said as Alex and I sat for the lighting check.

"What the fuck's it to you, Mom?" Alex snapped, instantly becoming defensive. "Putting the little shits up for adoption anyway."

"But still," Lucy said softly.

"And what's with the fucking granny clothes?" Alex continued her assault.

"Oh really," Lucy smirked. I highly doubt your granny could afford this. It's an original Elsa Schiaparelli."

"A who?" Alex asked.

By now, the consignment shops and second-hand stores in and around Carson City were very familiar with Lucy's 1968 pearl white Eldorado. It wasn't unusual for Lucy and I to spend four, five hours combing through every bin, every rack, just to find one blouse, one dress.

Oh, I got my fair share of clothing as well. By now, I was very partial to button fly jeans, button fly trousers. And, in a thrift shop on the outskirts of Reno, we found me a Chevrolet Racing Team pit crew jacket.

As far as shoots go, 'Expecting & Horny' was straight fuck and suck. Some guys have a preggo fetish and this would fit the bill. I don't even know what the storyboard on this was; Joshua said 'action' and Alex began sucking my cock.

She was horrible at sucking cock. Twice, I had to remind Alex to watch her teeth.

She didn't like getting a face full of spunk, but I, and Joshua reminded her that this was for the camera. So, she plastered a smile on her pretty face and stroked my spurting cock.

Alex's pussy was lubricated with gel; thankfully an assistant had warmed the bottle in a container of warm water. I found out later that Lucy had been the one to suggest that little kindness to that assistant.

I am pretty sure that Alex's moans and grunts and mumbled 'oh yeah, mm-hmm' were fake. My 'ugh! Oh God, oh' however, were quite real. When she does give birth, I am pretty sure they'll have to do a C-section on Alex; her pussy was very tight.

After I blasted my second load onto Alex's blonde bush and heavy belly, I needed a few minutes to recharge. Alex and Joshua again disappeared into the bathroom. Lucy looked with disapproval at the closed bathroom door, then gave me a smile.

"She said she's putting the babies up for adoption, right?" Lucy asked me as we could hear muffled voices behind the bathroom door.

"Jesus! Fucker! Told you, fucking hate that shit," we clearly heard Alex yell.

"Oh I am so sorry, your royal highness," Joshua yelled.

"Yeah," I said, stroking my cock, trying to get it hard again.

"And fucking taking the blow out your pay, hear?" Joshua snapped, opening the door.

"Mother fucker! Told you, need, mother fucker! That's my fucking rent, asshole," Alex screamed, staggering after him.

"Oh? Well, you just wait right there; I'll see if I can find anyone gives a shit," Joshua said. "Do up two hundred worth of blow; think that shit's free?"

"Joshua, why you don't just go on home; I'll take over here," Seth snapped.

As Joshua stomped past Seth, Seth grabbed Joshua by his long hair and jerked him backward. Lucy and I could hear Seth telling Joshua, the next time he brought drugs onto his property, family or not, Seth would call the cops.

Again, Alex and I sat for the lights. Someone sprayed Alex's face and belly and pussy with some water; the semen was beginning to dry.

"Fucking hate it up the ass; God damned shit hurts," Alex grumbled when Seth ordered quiet.

Thankfully, while they had been in the bathroom snorting cocaine, Alex had also been given an enema. Then either she, or Joshua had generously lubricated her backdoor.

I helped her roll over onto her hands and knees. Seth had the camera dolly in close, filling the screen with Alex's sperm coated belly and splayed open pussy, and tight little ass hole.

On tape, Alex's grunts and groans were real. The grimace on my face was also real; Alex was fighting against me the whole time. It did make for pretty good visuals; my cock forcing her hole to flower open, the head of my dick slowly pushing into her.

While I forced my cock into Alex's struggling ass, my hands squeezed and pulled her heavy breasts. Lucy's tits were beautiful, filling my hands perfectly. I'll never tell Lucy, but I can tell the difference between Lucy's tits and real tits.

"Aw, shit, aw mother fucker, mother fucker," Alex groaned as I was now balls deep in her ass.

On tape, you can clearly hear Alex say, "Jesus; you're splitting me in half!"

In porno, well, at least in the pornography made by Paradise West, most dialogue is dubbed in afterward. That's why Seth has me sit in as he's editing the roughs. Simply so I can add in 'oh yeah, ugh! Aw yeah, aw yeah, that's it' and other stuff.

'Expecting & Horny' didn't need much overdubbing. We did erase some of Alex's profanity laced complaints, but that 'Jesus; you're splitting me in half' was left in the final cut.

After I pulled out, already spurting, Seth motioned for me to walk around and again coat Alex's face with my final blast of sperm. Alex grimaced, but opened her mouth wide for my ropes of semen.

Afterward, Lucy and Alex disappeared into the bathroom. Another assistant went with them; I hoped the assistant didn't have cocaine with her. I don't think Alex needed any more drugs. I know those babies in her belly didn't need for mommy to be any higher.

A moment later, Lucy and Alex walked out. Lucy looked quite serious, Alex just looked relieved.

"But, why you don't just have a couple babies of your own?" Alex asked.

"Would if I had a working pussy," Lucy said.

"What? Why? What you got, a dick?" Alex sneered.

"As a matter of fact, yes," Lucy smiled. "I'll call you as soon as we can get an appointment, okay?"

"You serious?" Alex asked, mouth open in shock.

"Come on Darling, ready?" Lucy asked, latching onto me.

A few days later, we met Alex at the office of Sheldon Davis. Sheldon Davis was the attorney that had helped me and Douglas to legally change our names to Randy Jewels and Lucy Diamond. I would have paid that two hundred and fifty dollars all over again just to see the look on Sheldon Davis's face when Lucy showed the man her original birth certificate.

The man had been flirting with Lucy, really badly. Then he looked down and saw 'Douglas Alan Glass' on the state of Georgia birth certificate. I honestly thought at least one of his eyes would pop out of his head and bounce onto the floor. I could have put my fist into his wide open mouth, and maybe have room for Lucy's fist as well.

"This is, you're a, is this, this is for real?" he managed to stammer.

"Want to see?" Lucy asked, making to pull the hem of her skirt up.

Now, in Sheldon's office, Lucy and Alex and Sheldon hammered out a legally binding contract for us to adopt Alex's babies upon their birth. There was no flirting on his part; Sheldon Davis was totally professional.

"I uh, listen, uh, they, the babies? They might not be white," Alex blurted out just before Lucy signed the first document.

"They'll be at least half white," Lucy said and scrawled her precise, flowing signature.

"Just so you know," Alex said and signed the document in a slashing motion.

Sheldon's secretary notarized the documents and we paid Sheldon for his service. Then, outside, Lucy handed Alex a few bills. I don't know how much money Lucy gave Alex and I didn't ask. I just started my car and waited for Lucy to buckle up.

The moment we were on the road, Lucy squealed and hugged my arm. She put her blonde head on my arm and squeezed my arm tightly.

"Oh, Darling! We're going to have babies! Our very own babies, oh, get me home, I need you in me," she giggled excitedly.

"Got it, Mommy," I teased.

"Oh! I'm going be a mommy!" Lucy screamed, overjoyed.

Amethyst Marianne Jewels and Sapphire Elizabeth Jewels were delivered by C-section in Carson City's charity hospital. Both girls were unbelievably small; Amethyst weighed four pounds two ounces and Sapphire weight four pounds seven ounces. Both infants suffered through withdrawal symptoms; Alex had been using cocaine for her entire pregnancy. In fact, she'd been high as a kite when she'd gone into labor.

We were allowed to take Amethyst and Sapphire home six days after their birth. Our nearly perfect life came to an end that afternoon. The twins didn't cry. They screamed. When one was sleeping, the other was wide awake and howling. Then, as soon as we got that one asleep, her sister would start up.

"It's not her fault, it's not her fault," Lucy kept chanting as she walked, gently patting Amethyst's back.

"It's not her fault, it's not her fault," she tiredly chanted as she rocked, patting Sapphire's back.

We had arranged with Seth to have a month off. On the first day of work for me, I had to fight real hard not to show my happiness, my relief in leaving our trailer. I kissed Lucy, kissed both girls, then left.

'Strong Arm Of The Law 2: The War On Drugs' opened with a bad harmonica being played. Okay, I really don't know how to play a harmonica, and it's very obvious on tape. The camera pans up and down a dirt road in the middle of nowhere. Then my police cruiser drives past the camera. The police cruiser whizzes along this empty dirt road.

Then there's a shot of a beat up old pickup truck and it is rocking and bouncing. The police cruiser comes to a stop, just in the frame of the shot. Then the scene does a hard cut to the interior of the cruiser, showing me in far too tight police uniform.

"Dispatch, Sheriff Cox here," I cheerfully call into the radio. "Seems got some teenagers out on Hardon Road, doing what naughty little boys and girls shouldn't be doing out here."

"Kind of early for that, ain't it?" Seth's voice came back.

"Mm-hmm. Well, time for me to put an end to their little bit o' fun," I chuckled.

"Mm-hmm; go put the fear of God into them," Seth responded.

"Going put the fear of Cox in them," I chuckle, opening the door of my cruiser.

A hard cut showed me getting out of the cruiser, approaching the pickup truck and pulling the door open.

And pulling out two nude girls. The long haired red head had fairly small boobs and her blonde partner fairly well-endowed. I handcuffed both girls; hands behind their backs, told them they had the right to suck my cock, then proceeded to face fuck both kneeling girls. Then I fucked the red head from behind while her blonde friend lay on the dusty ground in front of her, the red head hungrily lapping at her blonde pussy. The blonde took my cock up her ass while her friend squatted over her, allowing my sperm to drip out of her pussy into the blonde's open mouth.

"And that's a wrap," Seth called out as I 'decided to let the girls go with a warning.' "Need you here tomorrow for the overdubs."

My last line to the girls as they got back into their pickup truck was a warning that drug runners often used that stretch of road; a pretty red head and a beautiful blonde would be easy pickings for the wrong men. They thanked me, then drove away.

"Just doing my job, ma'am," I smile, then get into my cruiser.

As we dressed, I told the blonde that I had her magazine, 'Barely Legal Gang Bang Sluts.' She laughed and confessed, she'd actually been twenty six when they'd done that shoot. I was shocked; as it was, she didn't look any older than eighteen now.

"Aren't you sweet?" she smiled. "Thirty one. Just lucky I guess. Shit, I still get popped every time I try to buy beer, for God's sake."

I arrived home, actually looking forward to seeing Lucy, seeing our girls. That good feeling evaporated when I opened the door of the trailer. Both girls were screaming at full volume.

"You need to get rid of that God damned car!" Lucy screamed.

It seemed that the loud exhaust had woken both girls when I'd started the car that morning. And, just now, driving up to our home, the loud exhaust had again roused the babies. Lucy had just managed to get them to sleep, only to have my arrival start the screaming and crying all over again.

Annie, one of the assistants and sometimes fluffer had indicated that she loved my car. She told me to call her if I ever wanted to sell it. So, after we got Amethyst and Sapphire to go back to sleep, I gave Annie a call.

"Darling, I am so sorry," Lucy sobbed as I held her. "It's just, oh God, I didn't think, I didn't know it'd be this hard!"

Annie and I came to a price, I signed the title over, and handed her the keys. Then Lucy and I loaded the babies into their car seats and went looking for a new car for me.

I finally decided on a Chevy Suburban. It had a big back seat for the two car seats, and, when the car seats weren't in the back, Lucy and I could use the back seat for other things.

"Really? You can even think of that? I'm exhausted," Lucy smiled and kissed me. "Darling, I'm sorry; I know you loved that car but..."

1...45678...12