Elusive Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, he took forever and more in the bathroom. Finally, he was dressed and ready. He was dressed in a calf-length skirt and simple blouse. His earrings were gold studs and he wore a simple gold choker.

In Carson City, Nevada, we found another motel and attached diner. It was nearly nine thirty at night when we pulled in, but the diner was open until midnight. They had a very good roast beef sandwich drenched in gravy, and an equally good apple pie.

Monday morning, Douglas woke me up. He was already dressed in another one of his old dresses. He also had some diamond earrings and a double strand diamond choker. He hustled me to the diner where we had breakfast, then he hurried me to the car.

"They said there's a consignment... Yes! There it is, right there," Douglas said and pulled in front of a pretty run-down looking building.

Inside, he found a black sports coat, a pair of button fly jeans large enough to fit over my muscled thighs. I pointed out that they were at least three inches too long in the leg and Douglas said that it was perfect. He also found me a blood red tee shirt in a 3X.

Then he managed to find some more old looking dresses. He could barely contain himself as the clerk rang up the clothes.

"Oh my God, oh Wandy!" he said as I loaded the four paper bags into the back seat of the car. "Can you believe it? Those are Jacques Fath.!"

My asking him who Jacques Fath was, earned me a look of contempt. We returned to the motel and Douglas made me pull on the black button fly jeans again. Then he quickly made a temporary tuck in the waist. He did the same for the sports coat. The Tee shirt, he ripped the sleeves off.

Then, he made me shower again. When I stepped out of the shower, Douglas was sitting on the toilet, can of shaving cream in hand. He trimmed my light brown pubic hair into a neat line, but completely shaved my balls nice and smooth.

The diner had a Reuben sandwich that they claimed was the best. We ate our lunch, then hurried back to the room.

Douglas had me pull on the jeans and tee shirt. I again pointed out that the legs were still too long.

"Darling, I know that," Douglas said. "Sit on the bed real quick."

He knelt down and rolled up the legs, making a nice cuff around my ankles. Then he made me put my penny loafers on, with no socks.

"How do I look?" he asked, checking his makeup in the motel room's mirror.

"Honestly? Beautiful," I admitted.

He gave me a big smile, then told me to put the sports coat on; we needed to go. He still wouldn't tell me anything as we hurried to the car.

He drove out of the parking lot and drove to a warehouse kind of building. I had thought the consignment shop had looked run-down. Compared to this place, the consignment shop looked high class.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"Sign's right there," Douglas pointed a pink fingernail at this faded sign.

"Paradise West Films, L. T. D?" I asked.

"Paradise West films limited," Douglas corrected. "That 'Ass Fucking Teens' and 'Barely Legal Gang Bang Sluts' we got from Mr. Carsenni? They came from Paradise West."

"Oh, cool! We here to get some more of them?" I asked.

Douglas looked at me for a long moment. Then he leaned over and kissed me on the lips. He patted my thigh.

"Darling, when we get in there, please, just keep your gorgeous mouth shut. And if you see any nudity? Any sex? Walk right by it like it's not even there. Can you do that for me?" Douglas asked softly.

"I uh, yeah, I guess," I agreed. "But, why? What are we doing here?"

"We're here to see if we can make a few thousand dollars," he said, opening the door of the car.

"Thousand?" I gasped.

"Maybe more. Now, practice. Mouth shut. Remember that. Mouth shut," he said.

A haggard looking woman looked up when we entered. She didn't say anything as we walked toward her.

"Good afternoon," Douglas smiled. "We're here to see Mr. Paradicio."

"Par ah DEE see oh," the woman corrected. "He know you coming?"

"Yes ma'am, I have his letter right here," Douglas said, pulling an envelope from his purse.

The woman didn't even look at the letter, just pointed a very long fingernail toward a door. She gave some kind of cough when Douglas thanked her.

Douglas knocked, then opened the door. We walked into a paneled office. The three chairs in front of the battered desk looked like they were ready to fall apart. The desk looked ready to fall apart. The couch on the left wall looked filthy.

And the man sitting behind the desk looked right at home in this run-down place. His hair was so black, it had to have been dyed. The dyed hair was slicked back with about a quart of motor oil. He was sitting, but even in his seated position, I could tell he was short. And he was as wide as he was short.

The suit he wore was a polyester leisure suit. It was 1988 and he was wearing a chocolate brown polyester leisure suit. With a yellow and green silk, or more likely nylon shirt.

"Mr. Paradicio, it is a real pleasure to meet you," Douglas said, approaching the swarthy skinned man, hand outstretched.

"Well now, that right, Honey Pot?" the man smiled, taking Douglas's hand. "And why's that?"

"And this is my dear friend, Randy um, Randy Jewels," Douglas indicated me.

My name is Randy Paul Lott. I don't know where Douglas came up with the 'Jewels' bit.

"And you are?" Mr. Paradicio asked, never even looking at me.

"Lucy Diamond," Douglas smiled. "May I?"

"Oh course, of course," Mr. Paradicio said, sitting again.

I didn't sit. I didn't trust the chairs to hold me, and did not want to catch whatever was trapped in the vinyl of that couch. Douglas again pulled out the letter and put it in front of Mr. Paradicio. The man didn't even look at the letter.

"Mr. Paradicio? Randy and I, we're fans of your work," Douglas, Lucy said.

"Listen, Honey Pot, just call me Seth, huh?" he said, smiling.

"Seth? Seth Paradicio?" Lucy smiled.

"Hey, Jewish momma, Italian father," Seth shrugged.

"Okay, Seth. Like I was saying, Randy and I are big fans of your work. But, as arousing as your camera work might be? It just seems to lack a, a certain um, elegance?" Lucy said.

"Oh?" Seth asked, losing his smile.

"Yes. We have your 'Barely Legal Gang Bang Sluts' and, oh, it is truly titillating, but again, there's just that one thing that's missing," Lucy said.

"Yeah, I remember that one. God damn, shoot took hours," Seth said. "Got this one hard, other one was soft as a marshmallow."

I almost forgot 'Mouth Shut' when Lucy said that he, she and I were interested in performing. Seth looked over at me and shrugged.

"Darling, why don't you show Mr. Paradicio what he'll be getting with you?" Lucy said, standing.

She helped me out of my sports coat. Set's eyes did open slightly at the sight of my biceps. Then, don't ask me what made me do it, but I grabbed my tee shirt at the collar and just ripped it open.

((Later on, Lucy said that had been pure genius, ripping my tee shirt off like that. She said it had displayed a real manliness.)

"Uh huh," Seth said, now leaning forward to see more.

I slipped my penny loafers off and unbuttoned my jeans, one button at a time. Douglas, Lucy had told me not to wear any drawers with my outfit, so when I undid the last button, I just slipped my jeans down and off.

"Huh!" was Seth's response as my hard dick bobbed up.

"And..." Lucy said. "Darling, help me with the clasp."

I unbuttoned her dress down the back. Lucy smiled, kissed me, and then slipped out of the dress. Seth's eyes seemed to eat her up.

Under the dress, Lucy wore another pair of G-string panties, a garter belt and sheer stockings. My hard-on bobbed and jerked at the sight of Lucy in her stockings and panties.

"That's a, well hoo-lee shit," Seth said when Lucy slipped out of her panties.

We each signed a contract with Paradise West Films, Ltd that stated we were to be paid one thousand dollars up front, then would make royalties of five percent from any print media, i.e. magazines and seven percent from any videocassette media. Seth chuckled when Lucy insisted on a write-in of twenty percent from any alternate forms of media.

"What, Honey Pot? Think we're going get this on the radio?" Seth chuckled.

"No. But computers are advancing every day. And, they're becoming more and more affordable," Lucy said. "Who's to say in what? Three, four years from now, you won't be able to put this onto a five and a quarter floppy disc? Or a three and a half?"

Seth's mouth dropped and he nodded his head slowly. Apparently, he'd not thought of computers. He wrote the paragraph into the contracts and initialed the write-in.

'Strong Arm of the Law' started off with me, dressed in far too tight cop uniform, approaching a Porsche on the side of a deserted highway. Lucy was behind the wheel of Seth Paradicio's Porsche, looking very nervous.

(Lucy had made me cut off all my hair the same day we signed our contracts. I argued; my hair was almost long enough to create a rat's tail. Lucy insisted I get a buzz cut instead. Rat's tails, mullets, spikes would come and go, but a buzz cut had been in fashion forever.)

"There a problem, officer?" Lucy asked.

"License and registration, ma'am," I barked, mirrored sunglasses hiding my eyes.

Lucy refused to comply. I ordered her out of the car. In her halter top, denim cut-offs and impossible high heels, she failed the field sobriety test. I turned her around, leaned her against the car, and frisked her.

In frisking her, I of course fondled her flat chest and sweet bubble butt. But when I groped where her pussy should have been, I found out that Ms. Diamond was in possession of an illegal weapon.

I handcuffed her, hands behind her back, and stripped her, exposing her hard cock to the camera. Then, I ripped off my cop shirt, ripped off my trousers, and fucked Lucy's face as she knelt on the highway, hands still cuffed behind her back. I pulled out and sprayed her pretty face with my spunk. I bent her over the hood of the sleek automobile and fucked her tight ass. Her face was still coated in my sperm as she groaned and squealed in pleasure. Then, after pulling out and coating her ass and balls with another load of spunk, I had her lay on the hood of the car and fucked her while she wrapped her legs around my waist.

The last scene showed me sucking her cock, swallowing her down to the base. Then, with a squeal, Lucy coated my mirrored sunglasses, face, and outstretched tongue with her semen.

Then everything pixelated and I was again at the door of her car. My uniform was intact, my face and Lucy's face were free of any semen. My mirrored sunglasses were spotless.

"One more time, ma'am, license and registration," I barked.

With the two thousand dollars we'd earned from that shoot, Lucy and I found a trailer park and rented a twenty nine year old trailer. The major expense that I absolutely insisted on was a plush queen sized bed. Lucy agreed, then insisted on sheets with no less than 800 thread count.

When Seth had complained about 'Barely Legal Gang Bang Sluts' taking hours to shoot, I had not understood. I had thought, how could anyone lose a hard-on? I mean, you're standing there, there's this really cute girl and she's naked, and you're going get to fuck her.

The reality is, it's not easy getting a boner with six, seven guys standing there watching you. The lights are hot and no matter where you stand, you're in someone's way. Then the girl is usually bitching about something.

I lost my virginity on camera. I mean, I actually fucked a girl for the first time on the 'Taming The Dragon' shoot.

The basic premise was I was to fight a black belt Karate expert. It was 'winner take all' and I would win. His girlfriend was there to observe the match, smiling and laughing and taunting the American fool that dared fight such a mighty dragon.

I was dressed in some kind of karate outfit in all white. The Asian man was dressed in a black Karate outfit. The girl, an Asian woman with extremely large boobs was dressed in a sparkled blue boob tube, metallic blue Spandex pants, and bright blue platform boots. She looked like a throwback to the days of disco.

"Don't worry," the Asian man smiled at me. "I don't really know Karate."

"Good thing. Me either," I smiled.

I never did get his name; someone called him Haiku or something like that. The director, Seth's cousin or nephew or something, called out 'Action' and screamed at me when I called out 'Cut!'

I quietly explained that it might be better, certainly would be more believable if we choreographed our fight scene. Haiku and Disco Chick agreed.

Disco Chick actually did know some Karate and showed both us some basic kicks and punches. Seth's cousin or nephew stood there, fuming and finally screamed at us to go ahead already.

"I am the dragon," the Asian man sneered at me, punching his own chest. "I am the dragon and I will devour you."

"Yes, he is mighty dragon," Disco Chick said in a breathless giggle.

"And I am the dragon slayer," I said, face hard. "And when I slay you, it will be winner take all."

"Ha! You are no dragon slayer," both Haiku and Disco Chick laughed.

We began the battle. It's a good thing I insisted on choreographing this part; his kicks came damned close to my face and my crotch.

"You are good," Haiku said. "Now, I will not go so easy on you."

And with that, I 'hit' him in the stomach. I then 'hit' him in the back of his head with an elbow strike. He went down and Disco Chick wailed out and gathered him into her arms.

"So, mighty dragon," I taunted, removing my uniform top. "Now I shall take my just reward.

Disco Chick actually let out a squeal of surprise when I pulled off my uniform pants, revealing my hard cock. Haiku also let out a small gasp.

Haiku was surprisingly well-muscled. His cock and balls, however, were quite small. His cock was hard and throbbing, but was no more than a very skinny three or four inches.

After undressing, Haiku knelt before me, sucking and slurping at my cock. Believe me, he wasn't being forced to do this, even if he was the 'loser' in our battle. Haiku enjoyed sucking cock.

"Get it good and wet, dragon pussy," I sneered.

I pounded Haiku's tight ass for several long strokes while Disco Chick wailed about shame and family honor. I pulled out and coated Haiku's ass and back with several spurts of my spunk.

That was the hard part. Naturally, when you're spunking, you want to jam your cock all the way in and hold it. But for pornography, you have to pull out, stroke your load out onto a face, or an ass.

"You. Why are you still in your clothes?" I demanded, standing again.

"What? What do you mean?" Disco Chick asked.

"It was winner take all," I reminded her, grabbing her and pulling her boob tube down.

Her boobs were fake. They were hard sacks of flesh that stuck out from her slim chest.

I don't know how she got out of those pants and that top, but she managed to get out of them without taking her boots off. Disco Chick had a slim build, and had only a bit of hair on her pussy.

In the tape, and in the magazine of 'Taming The Dragon,' it looks like I pulled straight out of Haiku's ass, then face fucked his girlfriend, Disco Chick. The truth was, I cleaned my cock thoroughly and we all took a water break.

Haiku liked sucking cock. Disco Chick might have enjoyed it, but she wasn't very good at it. Her big teeth kept scraping my dick.

"Oh! You are hung like dragon," Disco Chick gasped out when I finally slid into her pussy.

She had been prepared for intercourse; her pussy had been lubricated with gel. But we fucked for the camera, not for our enjoyment. First in missionary, then on our sides, me laying behind her, thrusting in her gaping pussy. This position was mainly for the benefit of the camera; it was hard to get any good rhythm going.

While I fucked Disco Chick, Haiku sobbed out about shame and family honor. Disco Chick sneered and told him that he was no dragon, he had no honor. And the whole time, Haiku was masturbating his small cock.

The movie's final scene is of me fucking Disco Chick doggy style while Haiku stroked his cock. The movie ended with both of us squirting our semen onto Disco Chick's back. The moment she was told she could move, Disco Chick disappeared.

"So, uh, you want to go get a cup of coffee?" Haiku asked, resting a hand on my chest.

"No, he does not," Lucy shrilled, hazel eyes blazing.

Our next shoot together had Lucy and a nerdy looking boy on a date in the woods. 'Clem' and I were two hillbillies out poaching in the woods that happened across the two lovebirds during their romantic picnic. Clem and I wore bib overalls, work boots, and nothing else, which made it easy to undress. When we 'discovered' that Lucy was a transsexual, a chick with a dick, we took turns fucking her and fucking her boyfriend.

I have to admit, it was real hard, watching someone else fucking Lucy. She'd recently had a boob job and was simply beautiful. I don't know who had done Disco Chick's boobs but Lucy's breasts were a modest 32C and didn't feel like two lumps of silly putty that had been taped to her chest.

And, this time it was me that got jealous when both actors asked Lucy on a date after our shoot was finished. She smiled politely and told them that we were in a committed relationship. I smiled and nodded as Lucy hugged my arm in her slim arms.

We called home every Sunday. Marianne had a baby boy, David. I wisely kept my mouth shut when Marianne informed Lucy that she was an uncle.

My mother and Mr. Otis were now separated. Neither one of them would cough up the money to finalize their divorce, so were still married, at least on paper. My mom was pretty bitter about the whole thing.

Lucy's next shoot had her wearing a Christian Dior outfit she'd found at that consignment shop. Seth's cousin or nephew was on another set, shooting 'Fist Of Love' with Disco Chick and three blonde women. Seth told us that fist fucking had a big following, but I couldn't see it. I mean, if a woman could take an entire fist being jammed into her pussy, how would a guy's cock ever be enough to satisfy her? It just sounded to me like I'd get an inferiority complex watching a girl take a hand up her box.

So, Seth was the one doing this shoot. He had Lucy, sitting, sipping tea from a dainty cup. At Seth's command, a loud crash was heard off-camera.

"Juanita! Juanita, what was that?" Lucy called out, pretty face twisted in anger.

"I am sorry, Mees Lucy, the cup? It sleep from my hand," a Hispanic woman said.

Juanita was dressed in a French maid's uniform. Her very large boobs were spilling out of the front of the uniform and her buttocks peeked out of the back.

Lucy used a hair brush to paddle Juanita's butt. Seth positioned the camera behind Juanita; we could see Juanita's pussy opening as her excitement grew. This was not gel; Juanita was truly getting into being punished.

After Miss Lucy discovered that her punishment was no punishment, she stripped off her dress. Juanita had not been told that Lucy Diamond was a transsexual; she had thought this was a lesbian shoot. The look of astonishment on her face was real when Lucy's fat six inch cock bobbed into view.

Even though Juanita protested, in Spanish and in English, Miss Lucy fucked Juanita's pretty face. The girl had some very pouty lips that looked incredible wrapped around Lucy's cock. The contrast of Lucy's pale skin and Juanita's darker complexion was striking. Lucy's sperm coated Juanita's swarthy face very nicely.

The next scene showed Lucy jamming her hard cock into Juanita's wet pussy. After coating Juanita's black thatch of pubic hair with a sizeable load of sperm, they then enjoyed a vigorous ass fucking.

"I am sorry, Mees Lucy, it not happen again," Juanita said, standing and adjusting her uniform.

1...34567...12