Elusive Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But, the minute we got it into the trunk of Joey's Galaxy 500, Douglas let out this squeal and said that the chest was cedar. So, instead of a really nice footlocker, I got thirty bucks.

With a smile, Marianne handed me the nine Penthouse magazines the husband had kept in the utility room of their garage. If you ask me, those nine magazines were worth a whole lot more than the cedar chest.

A few days after the Ruston estate sale, Douglas called and screamed into the phone that he'd bought a car. He drove over a few minutes later to show me his 1974 Red and white Maverick. It had to be the uncoolest car in the world. The thing was a four door, was missing two of the hub caps and was a V6. The radio didn't even work, for God's sake.

"Get that thing away from my Buick," Mr. Otis teased.

Ugly or not, uncool or not, we now had a car. Douglas and I drove to Monroe and walked around the mall. He bought me a giant chocolate chip cookie and we walked around until the mall closed.

"How much money you got?" Douglas asked as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Um, 'bout three, no, wait, Marianne gave me that thirty bucks," I said, pulling my wallet out. "Why? How much you need?"

"No, I mean, altogether," Douglas asked.

I had about six, maybe seven hundred bucks. I had stashed it inside of my Led Zeppelin 'Physical Graffiti album cover. Since my mom hates my music, calls it noise, she'd never think to look in there whenever she's rummaging around for a few bucks.

"Randy, I, God! You, you're not tired of this?" Douglas asked.

"What you mean? Damn, Douglas, you just got this car and you already tired of it?" I asked.

"No, no, God damn, Randy, you not tired of never having nothing to do? Day in, day out, same old shit?" Douglas asked.

"Well, yeah," I agreed as we got onto Highway 80 heading toward my trailer. "That's why I'm saving up for a Camaro. Man! Arrive in style!"

"Darling," Douglas sighed. "No one cares how you arrive. Its how you leave that they'll notice."

When we pulled up to the trailer, Douglas sat for a minute. I grabbed the handle and rolled up the passenger window; the mosquitos were starting to gather.

"I'm leaving," Douglas said, almost too quietly for me to hear.

"What? Where you going go?" I asked.

"Anywhere but here. I'm thinking about Carson City," he said, looking at me.

My heart actually hurt when I heard those words. It was bad enough that Douglas lived three and a half miles away now. I didn't even know where Carson City was; was that where they did 'The Tonight Show' with Johnny Carson? But wherever Carson City was, it would mean that my only friend would be miles and miles away.

"Come with me?" Douglas begged.

I started to say I couldn't. Then it hit me. It actually knocked the wind out of me as I realized, there was no reason for me to stay in the trailer with my mom and Mr. Otis. I honestly had nothing, no reason to stay in Calhoun, Louisiana.

I looked at the eleven trailers around us, then looked at Douglas and said, "When we going?"

He squealed and, in front of everyone, hugged me, then kissed me, right on the lips. Kissed me. On the lips. If anyone had been looking, they would have seen me getting kissed by another guy.

"Okay, it's about two thousand, maybe twenty one hundred miles, so, I figure, we leave on, um, say Thursday? Fifty five miles an hour, it should take us about um, about anywhere from forty eight to sixty hours to get there, so Thursday? About nine?" Douglas babbled.

I don't know what Joey and Marianne thought of Douglas leaving. I do know my mom didn't put up any fight. Mr. Otis seemed more concerned than my mom did. It was Mr. Otis that asked about where we would live, if we had any job prospects out there, why had we decided on Carson City, where was Carson City anyway?

Thursday morning, I had most of my clothes packed in the one piece of shit suitcase that my mom said had once belonged to her dad. Since I had never met my grandfather that meant nothing to me.

Along with the thirty two bucks in my wallet, my Led Zeppelin 'Physical Graffiti' album stash meant I had seven hundred and forty nine dollars. Mr. Otis called me 'son' and handed me a crisp one hundred dollar bill. So now I had eight hundred and forty nine bucks.

My mom hugged me, patted my butt and gave me a wet kiss. Then she walked away. She didn't even tell me she'd miss me.

"She uh, she's afraid she says anything, she'll just start crying," Mr. Otis tried to explain.

Mr. Otis did tell me he'd miss me, then gave me a big old bear hug. With that, I left the trailer, stepping into a muggy, humid October morning.

"Guess what?" Douglas asked after I got into the car. "Joey got the radio working."

"Get the AC working?" I asked.

Joey got the radio working, but all we could get was either Country & Western, Spanish, or News stations. All the way down I-20, we had to listen to some jerk-off whining about not wanting another four years of Ronald Reagan's 'voodoo economics' but that's what we would get if we didn't vote for Dukakis in November.

"Maybe if he had a better running mate than that dumb ass Bentsen," I said.

"Oh, like Dan Quale's any better?" Douglas asked.

Thankfully, outside of Shreveport, we lost the signal and had to find another station to listen to. We actually found a station playing some rock n' roll to listen to.

In Marshall, Texas, we filled up. Douglas pulled a big grocery store paper bag out of the back seat and ran into the Quicki-Mart. After I filled up the car, I pulled forward and went into the small store. The clerk, a quite large Latin woman smiled and pointed toward the back. I smiled and headed for the bathrooms.

Douglas wasn't in the bathroom. I hadn't seen him in the store when I came in. With a shrug, I did my business and left.

At the counter, a beautiful girl, dressed in a simple dress and nice shoes was buying an orange soda and a Dr. Pepper. What got my attention was the blonde woman was wearing a hat. She also had on a pearl necklace and some pearl earrings. Definitely not the kind of woman you expected to see in a Texas Quicki-Mart.

The whole outfit looked a little old-fashioned, but she was beautiful and carried the slightly odd look off pretty good. With another look around for Douglas, I shrugged and left the store.

"Yeah, I'd fuck her," I said to myself as I got behind the wheel of Douglas's car. "Come on, Douglas; we're burning daylight here. Let's go."

I watched the woman take the plastic bag from the clerk. She didn't seem to have any tits to speak of, but I'm really not into tits. My mom has some big boobs, and they're starting to sag. Marianne said the best thing about being knocked up was her tits were finally starting to grow. I earned myself a squeal and a slap when I told her the best thing about being knocked up was her butt was finally starting to grow. And the blonde woman in the Quicki-Mart definitely had a nice butt.

I watched the blonde woman step outside and give a little look around. She spotted me sitting behind the wheel of Douglas's car and gave me a smile. I returned her smile and she walked toward me.

"Hey," she said, opening the door of the car.

"Um, uh, hey," I agreed as she sat in Douglas's seat.

"Come on. Let's go," the blonde said as she buckled up. "Oh, I got you a Dr. Pepper."

"I uh, I'm waiting on..." I stammered, looking around for Douglas.

"Randy, it's me," Douglas giggled, giving me a wide smile.

"I huh?" I asked, staring open-mouthed at the beautiful woman.

"Darling, it's me," she said, putting a warm hand on my thigh.

Then she leaned over and gave me an orange soda flavored kiss. I looked at her for another long moment, still not quite believing the transformation.

"Randy, it's me, come on, huh?" she said.

"I, what?" I asked.

"It's me. This is the real me," Douglas said, handing me my Dr. Pepper

I snapped out of my fog and started the car. With one last look at him, her, I backed out of the space and drove.

When I started the car, the radio crackled to static. After we got out from underneath the canopy of the gas station, the signal cleared up and the disc jockey was blathering on about how the next song had gotten so much controversy when it was released, because of the drug-inspired lyrics. Then Elton John had asked John Lennon what song he'd like to hear remade.

'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds' was a pretty good song, no matter who'd sung it. The original was played first; Douglas and I even sang the words we knew, which was mostly just the chorus. Then they started to play the Elton John version, but about halfway through, we lost the signal. From there, we had a choice of Country or Western, or the news. We settled on a station that said they were playing today's hottest country. But, next to me, Douglas was humming 'Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds.'

Over Alan Jackson and Vince Gill, Douglas confessed to me that he'd always known he was meant to be a girl. When he and his mom and dad had lived in Atlanta, he had struggled, tried to be the son his dad had wanted. Then, when he'd gotten sick, none of that mattered. The only thing that mattered was living.

"Of course, living just meant pain. Days and days of unbelievable pain," Douglas said. Pain from the disease, and pain from hiding his secret.

Then, when he had been declared cured, Douglas told himself he would no longer live a lie. Right before he announced his intentions, though, his father took off with the plastic boobed bitch from next door, and his mother killed herself.

"So, coming to live with Marianne, I'm like, 'it's all a punishment; God's punishing me for being a freak,'" Douglas said, guzzling the last of his soda. "Wanted to get more sodas, but God! Fifty nine cents each?"

"So, uh, what changed? I mean, now? Why are you, why did you decide you're going dress like this?" I asked, finishing my Dr. Pepper. "Next time we stop, I'll buy the sodas, cheap ass."

"I'm sleeping on the couch, day after day, Joey and Marianne fighting all the God damned time, the walls are just closing in on me, more and more, just closing in on me and I'm being crushed alive," Douglas got real shrill.

I almost slammed on the brakes when he told me he'd sold one of the rings he'd got from that old woman's estate for twenty seven thousand dollars. I'm driving a piece of shit fifteen year old car, with no air conditioning, a crappy stereo that's not even playing stereo and he could have bought us a brand new Camaro? No, for twenty seven thousand dollars, he could have bought us a Camaro and an El Dorado?

"Whether you'd come with me or not, I just had to get out of there," Douglas finished, then rubbed my leg, close to my cock. "But I'm so glad you came."

I don't know what itty bitty town we stopped in, but I was exhausted, Douglas was sleeping, sitting straight up in his seat, I needed to use the bathroom, and I was starving. The motel had a diner attached; the one across the street did not have a diner, so the motel on the right side won our business.

I used the hundred dollar bill to rent us a room with a king sized bed. Then, I lugged my suitcase and Douglas's cedar chest up to Room 214. When I got to our room, I found out that Douglas was in the bathroom. Just when I was about to kick in the door, he finally waltzed out, still singing that stupid song.

I used some more of Mr. Otis's hundred dollar bill to buy our dinner. The diner had a great hamburger steak with mushrooms and onions. Douglas got some chicken a la king. Their apple pie sucked though. It tasted like it was three or four days old.

When we left the diner, Douglas took my hand. I looked around, nervous. It was bad enough that he was dressed like that, in Texas, but now he was holding my hand, in front of everybody.

"Relax," he whispered as we climbed the outside stairs. "Everyone thinks I'm a girl."

In our room, I got ready for bed. Which is to say, I dropped my jeans and tee shirt on the floor and crawled under the sheets.

Douglas, however, placed the hat on the chest. Then he shimmied out of the dress and turned to hang the dress in the small closet.

By the light coming from the bathroom, I could see that Douglas had on a pair of G-string panties, a garter belt and some thigh high stockings. When he bent to wiggle out of his panties, that cute little butt pointed right at me, and my hard-on was instantaneous.

He opened the cedar chest and rummaged around. From this angle, I could see his cute butt, as well as his tight little pink hole and his hairless balls and semi-erect cock.

Then he disappeared into the bathroom. I lay in bed, slowly stroking my hard dick. A few minutes later, Douglas came out, wearing a silky looking nightgown. He turned off the bathroom light, plunging our room into darkness.

I felt him get into the bed. The mattress jiggled and jostled as he slid over.

"Good night, Darling," he whispered, then kissed me.

It was a light kiss, lip to lip. Then he put his head on my chest. I could feel his soft blond hair on my chest. I could feel his light breath against my skin. His small hand lightly rubbed my abdomen.

I put my left arm around him and hugged him close. In the dark, his long blond hair, his small hand, the silky night thing he was wearing; he called it a chemise, it felt just like I was holding a girl in my arms. He giggled lightly when I let my hand fall to his cute butt. I squeezed his firm buttock and he planted a soft kiss to my chest.

His hand slowly edged over my belly and into my drawers. His fingers combed through my pubic hair. Then he found my cock, nice and hard. He gave my chest another soft kiss, then trailed his tongue down my torso toward my straining cock.

That silky material made his butt feel great under my fingers. I wanted to be in his butt, wanted him on his hands and knees, taking my dick in his hole. I wanted him on his back, legs wrapped around me, with those stockings on as I fucked him like a girl.

Even with my very limited knowledge of girls, though, I knew to let Douglas set the pace. At that time, my only knowledge of girls and how they thought, how they acted was from observing my mother. From my observations, I figured, let Douglas have what he wanted; I would then get what I wanted afterward. Sure, I could have used my strength to make him give me his hole. And it might be the last time I would get his hole too.

His soft lips planted a kiss on the head of my cock. Then his soft tongue lapped at the fluid already oozing from me. I heard him sigh as he sank his warm, wet mouth down over my cockhead.

His hand jerked the shaft of my cock. He applied some suction on the head of my dick. I wanted so bad to just jam my cock in, bury my dick all the way down his throat. But I groaned and held still.

Douglas began humming a tune. I was so absorbed in the sensations vibrating through my cock that I didn't pay any attention to the tune. Then, just as my sperm bubbled up, I realized, Douglas was humming 'Lucy IN The Sky With Diamonds.'

Motel beds are great to fuck in. They suck for sleeping in, though. I was stiff and sore when I woke up the next morning. I uncurled my body from around Douglas's sleeping body and got into the bathroom. I saved time by pissing in the shower. Then Douglas took his shower.

I was about to leave him in this little Texas town. I could hear the housekeeping cart squeaking down the corridor when he finally came out of the bathroom.

I'll admit, he looked beautiful. Yesterday, when he'd first put on his dress and hat, he'd put on a minimum of makeup. Today, he had taken the time to apply mascara, some eyeliner, a light dusting of blush and some eye shadow.

The dress was another somewhat old fashioned looking dress, and he found the matching small brimmed hat.

We made sure everything was packed and I lugged both suitcase and cedar chest down to our car. After checking out, we used some more of Mr. Otis's hundred dollars to have breakfast in the diner.

"Just need to freshen up," Douglas whispered and slid out of the booth.

I glanced around nervously as he went to the Ladies room. I had seen a woman go in there, dragging a small girl with her. I sat, waiting to hear screams, or slaps coming from the bathroom.

"No, no, it's an Elsa Schiaparelli," Douglas was telling the woman as they stepped out of the bathroom. "She was so ahead of her time. I think this was from her nineteen thirty six winter collection."

"My great-aunt used dress like that," the woman smiled. "Come on, Sophia, tell the nice lady bye-bye."

"Ready, Darling?" Douglas asked, smiling.

Douglas drove until we stopped for a late lunch. After filling up, I drove. I did marvel at one fact; it no longer seemed odd to see him in women's' clothes. It no longer seemed weird when he would go into the Ladies room when we'd stop for piss breaks.

We were already in Arizona when we finally stopped that day's travels. Another motel with attached diner got our business.

After our dinner, instead of getting naked and having sex, Douglas spread out a map on the tiny table. He studied it quietly, tracing his finger along the paper. I hadn't noticed it before, but Douglas's fingernails were painted, a light pink frost color.

Don't think I'm turning into one of them homos that can tell nail color. It's just that pink frost was the color that my mom used all the time. I hated it when she would put the polish on her toes. She'd sit on the couch, in that tacky nightie of hers, kick one foot up on the coffee table and lean over to do her nails. In that position, her pussy would open wide, and I could also see her boobs clear as day, if I leaned over enough.

"Well, thank God we don't have to be there until Monday afternoon," Douglas finally said and folded the map again.

"Where?" I asked.

"Now, you finished in there? I'm going take a bath," Douglas said, unlatching his dress.

"Need to be where?" I asked again.

"Next time? I just might get me an Eldorado. Would have to be a whole lot more comfortable for such a long ass trip, hmm?" Douglas said, closing the door of the bathroom.

By the time he finished, I was sound asleep. So, I didn't ask him where we needed to be.

Being woken up by a blow job is a great way to start the day. Douglas sucked on my dick until I was awake. When I was rock hard, he swung his leg up and over, then squatted down onto my hard-on.

"Ugh!" he gave out a grunt as my cock pressed against his tight little hole.

His left hand was on my abdomen, propping him up. He reached back with his right hand and pulled on his butt cheek.

"Ugh!" I grunted as I could feel my cock beginning to slip into him.

It was hot, much hotter than his sweet little mouth had been. It was tight, and even with the Vaseline he'd spread around himself just before beginning his mouth action on me, I was having a hard time slipping into him.

"Oh, Darling, you, you're so big," Douglas whispered.

Something seemed to give and his pretty hazel eyes opened wide. Then I felt his tight ass hole swallowing my cock. He let out a little scream as my cock was buried all the way up in his hot, tight hole.

"Oh yeth, oh God," he whimpered and shook.

Then, suddenly, his cock gave a jerk and he screamed as his sperm blasted all over my stomach and chest. He screwed his cute face up tight and whimpered and whined as his cock spurted all over me.

"Oh! Oh yeth, oh Wandy!" he groaned.

His ass, which had been tight before, seemed to tighten even more. His mouth had brought me pretty close to coming before. Now, with his ass hole squeezing and pulsing all around my cock, it was more than I could take.

"Arrgh!" I screamed and emptied my balls up his ass.

After dismounting, Douglas leaned over and used his mouth to clean my stomach and chest of his spunk. Then, I showered, shaved, then dressed.