Elusive Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both looked towards him as he sat in a chair staring at us with his eyes wide open, trying to cover his erection with his hands uncomfortably. Eve and I looked at each other before we giggled at his misery.

Once we calmed down, I nodded towards Ethan.

"You sure?" Eve whispered in a low voice, and I nodded happily at her. Eve looked up at Ethan's face before getting out of bed and marching towards him. I stared at her back as she got in front of him, sat in his lap straddling him on the chair while putting her hands on his shoulder for support, then mashed her mouth on his while putting her groin on his crotch, making Ethan groan.

"Oomph..." Eve moaned on top of Ethan as I sat on the bed staring at both of them and feeling nothing but calm, Ethan did not move, and his hands stayed on his sides, but Eve was kissing him with her hands wrapped around his head after kissing him for half a minute, she moved back but did not get off of his lap.

"Uh... Sis...?" Ethan huffed, a bit out of breath from the kiss. Looking at me with a stunned face, I giggled at him.

"Go easy on him Eve, he's still my adoringly dear little brother... lover...," I said, using the words I knew she would like.

"There is nothing little about him," Eve seductively whispered.

"True that," I agreed. Eve and I both started giggling at Ethan's stunned and confused face. It only made us laugh even harder.

"Fine," Ethan growled as I heard Eve yelp as his one hand came around Eve's head while the other snaked around her waist, and he slammed her lips to his while crushing her body to him with other. Eve and I both were shocked, but Eve recovered faster and immediately moved her hands in his hair as they started kissing heavily and wetly. The room was soon filled with the sound of their wet kiss and moans.

"Mhmm..." Eve moaned inside Ethan's mouth, and I felt myself getting wet. I unconsciously brought my hand to my pussy covered in my clothes. After a while, they broke their kiss as Eve kept looking at him with hungry eyes as Ethan looked at her the same.

Soon though, his expression changed, and he looked guilty.

"Ethan...?" I inquired. I got up from the bed and moved towards them. Once I got close, I moved behind Ethan and bent myself, so I could see his eyes upside down as I placed my hands on his cheeks, making him look at me.

"Sorry, sis... I... I don't...." He stammered, so I placed my lips on his and kissed him, he groaned, and I felt his tongue on my lips, so I opened them as we started kissing each other. I can taste Eve in his mouth, which made me squirm as I crossed my legs to calm myself a bit. I slowly broke the kiss.

"Calm down," I whispered and felt him relax a bit; I turned my head to look at Eve, who was watching us, before pulling her in for another kiss, right on top of Ethan's face.

"Mhmm..." we both moaned in unison as our tongue came into contact. I was now pretty wet at this point as I tasted the saliva of both my lovers.

I broke the kiss and pulled back and circled around to stand in front of Ethan.

"There, Ethan, now we are even," I told him with a small smile.

Ethan looked at me for a while before rolling his eyes and laughing. I looked at him in confusion as Eve looked at him with amusement. Once he calmed down, I cocked my brows at him to let him explain.

He got up, making Eve yelp in surprise as he held her in his arms. Eve soon wrapped her legs around his waist and tightened her grip on his neck. Ethan walked up to the bed and stopped while looking at her.

"Uh... miss? Will you mind getting off of me?" Ethan asked, and I remembered that I have yet to introduce both of them formally, though I was pretty sure that Ethan knows her name?

"Very much good, sir. I would rather stay here if you don't mind," Eve said in an innocent voice and a big smirk. Yup, they are just messing around as Eve knows his name for sure. Ethan shook his head but smiled at her before laying her down on the bed and removing her hands and legs from around him. Eve whined but let him.

Once he laid her down, he turned to me and started walking up to me while looking intensely in the eyes and making me squirm again. Once he was close, he grabbed me from around the waist and pulled me to him with one hand while another went to my chin and made me look up at his face.

I felt breathless as I stared into his eyes, which were looking back at me with adoration while our lips are almost a hair's length away from each other.

"Are you okay with this, sis?" he whispered. I closed my eyes as I felt his hot breath on my wet lips. I slowly nodded my head, unable to speak for some reason. I then opened my eyes to look at him again.

"I don't want to hurt you in any way," he whispered.

"Seeing me with her hurts you in any way?" I counter questioned.

"I don't know... seeing you two kiss and all was kinda hot, I admit. Sharing you with her... I don't know what I feel right now." He said, and I nodded.

"She said even before we started dating that she will let me go once I patch up with you... and instead of trying to create a rift between us or be disgusted with us, she actually encouraged me to pursue you." I whispered. Ethan's eyes widened at that, and he glanced at Eve, so I turned too and found her with crimson cheeks and looking away from us.

The room stayed silent for a while as my heart soared for Eve. I really do love her!

"What if instead of her, it was a man?" I asked with a smile as I turned back to face Ethan. I knew his answer to that.

"I will punch any guy to death if they come close to you. And I will be very upset if you fall for...." He started, but I interrupted.

"That will never happen," I stated firmly as I narrowed my eyes on him.

"Fine, but I cannot even fathom the idea of seeing you with any other man, even if I were to turn gay and get a boyfriend... DON'T LAUGH!!" Ethan snapped as Eve, and I burst into laughter after that.

Ethan tried to say something before groaning as we kept laughing, so he stopped. After a while, we calmed down.

"Okay, continue, and Eve shush," I said, holding myself back from laughing and telling Eve the same as she covered her mouth, then nodded.

"Listen, no insult to gays and all, but I do not rock that way and can never be one. That scenario will never come, and that was just a figure of speech, so BEFORE you interrupted me rudely, mind you. I was saying that I cannot share you with any men or even women... but I can see that she cares for you and loves you enough to leave you so that you can be with me... and even you say you love her too, right? So since she is willing to sacrifice you for me... can't I try to make us three work somehow?" Ethan whispered, bringing his lips close to mine again while tightening his hold on me. Laugh time died as I again looked at him in the eyes while nodding slowly.

"Are you serious?" I asked excitedly.

"Only an idiot would say no to a hottie like her, and I'm no exception, but as long as the one that has my heart is okay with it, I don't want to make you sad or hurt you, I do not have problems with her either, but if you ask me to share you with anyone else... I will not be able to bear the pain." Ethan whispered. The effect of those words made my heart flutter in ways I could not even imagine. I brought my hands up and cupped his face, and gave him a short but passionate kiss before I spoke.

"As long as it is Eve, I'm okay with everything, two people I love the most being together and all really makes me happy," I said with a happy smile as I looked him in the eyes.

"Your logic's are pretty fucked up, sis," Ethan whispered with a smile. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Who cares," I said, grinning at him. He pecked me on the lips as Eve spoke.

"Wow, no one can say you guys are brother and sister if they saw you like this," Eve whispered from behind Ethan.

I looked at her; she was just warmly smiling at us, a normal warm and sweet smile that is very rare around here. I looked at Ethan and blushed for some reason as we both parted from each other.

"We need to prepare and get ready to go out soon," I said, making Eve laugh.

"Babe, we have an hour or two, I think, which is plenty," Eve said as she got up.

"I guess I will go back to my room then. Let me know when you want to go," Ethan said as he started to move towards the door.

"Wait," Eve said, making me look at her as she started moving towards him.

Once Eve was close to him, she spoke.

"You can call me Eve." She said in a whisper, and my eyes went wide at that as I looked at them, damn it took me two months to get to call her that.

"Damn, bro, you are a lucky few who can call her that," I said as I smirked at them.

"He is your brother lover, of course he is lucky," Eve said with a smile. I smiled back and shook my head.

"Uhm... even though that is true... I still uh... prefer you call me just brother." Ethan said in a struggle.

"Kinky! I like it." Eve said, and both of us laughed at his stunned face. Then she snaked her arms around his neck and kissed him on the lips, Ethan's eyes darted towards me, and I just smiled at him.

"Mmhmm..." Eve moaned as Ethan wrapped his hands around her waist and pulled her to him as their kiss went hot and heavy.

I turned around and started exploring my closet to find clothing to go outside. As I searched, I kept hearing them moan behind me and just shook my head. Once I was done, I turned around to find them pulling away from each other.

"This was for the previous kiss," Eve said, her hands still lightly around Ethan, and he had the same around her waist.

"Oh," Ethan said.

After that, Ethan left, and Eve turned around and looked at me with a smirk.

"Babe, your brother knows how to kiss a girl for sure." Eve snickered. I recalled last night's talk about his... experiences...

"Yeah... that is true...." I said in a tight voice, and Eve looked at me curiously.

"Am I missing something here?" Eve asked. I took a breath and shook my head.

"Nah, do not fret over it, let's get ready though, we gotta be going soon," I said and smiled, Eve looked at me for a while but did not press, and we started to prepare for our run around the town.

"And they say girls take time to get ready when going out." I snickered as I watched Ethan frantically trying to search for clothes in his closet.

"Not my fault you, two came fully dressed without even notifying me beforehand," Ethan said, still looking for something to wear as Eve and I sat in his bed watching him squirm around the room.

"Take your time; there's no need to hurry." Eve teased him with a smirk. I rolled my eyes at her. Of course, she is enjoying him in just his towel.

So yeah, after he left, Eve and I started to dress up. Once we were done, we came to Ethan's room and knocked it. He was sleeping since it took us almost one and a half hours to get all dressed up.

Once he opened the door in just his boxers, Eve and I just stood there staring at him shamelessly. While he did that same, Eve was wearing a V-neck spaghetti strap, backless floral red mini dress. I was wearing a short black skirt with a red flower design, a coral crop top with straps, and a white blazer. I was not going for the blazer, but when I looked in the mirror, I saw my brother's love bites on my neck and shoulder, so I had to go with a blazer so I could hide them. Once I was done, I turned to see Eve in her dress, and I froze as I stared at her.

When we both looked into each other's eyes, I saw the same lust in her for me too, but somehow we controlled ourselves and moved out before we got any late.

All three just stood there and checked out each other, but I told him to hurry up with a shower since we were getting late. Eve looked disappointed once he went in the shower, but we sat on his bed while waiting for him. Eve was pleased when he came out, wrapped in just his towel. She even wolf-whistled for him.

"Thanks," Ethan said, smiling at her. I rolled my eyes.

"Will you two stop flirting and let him get ready," I said, a bit annoyed as we were getting late.

"You are enjoying it too, so shut up," Eve said, and I blushed at that. Yeah, I was enjoying him half-naked, but damn, can you blame me? He looked like the best ice cream in the world that you want to lick all over, those tight muscles, ripped arms and legs, his taut back... I felt myself getting wet, so I closed my eyes and controlled by hormones.

"Just hurry up, please." I groaned in frustration as my lil bro was turning me on so much, and because he was making us late too, though, it was our fault we did not say anything. I giggled at that to myself and both Eve and Ethan looked at me.

"It is kinda our fault for not telling him earlier, though," I said softly to Eve.

"EXACTLY!" Ethan exclaimed as he heard my voice and turned around.

"It is your fault! Stop blaming me for your laziness." Ethan said, then turned back to look for his clothes as I clicked my tongue inside for admitting like a fool. I looked at Eve, who rolled her eyes.

"I don't complain. I got to see you naked, so that is more than worth it," Eve said. While looking hungrily at Ethan, he stopped and looked at her.

"Urgh!" I groaned and got off the bed, took Eve's arms, and dragged her off.

"Hey, wait, I wanna see, wait," Eve started to complain as I dragged her towards the door.

"Nope, we are sitting in the car with you here. He will never get dressed fast enough for us to make it," I said as we got to his door.

"Party pooper," Eve grumbled with a pout. We finally got out of his room and made our way to her car as I decided to ignore her remarks.

We were waiting in Eve's car for him as dad is using Ethan's car, his car broke this morning, and he took Ethan's since he was getting late. We were still waiting for him to show up when Eve spoke.

"You are sure, though," Eve said, looking out of the window from her side and away from me.

"What?" I asked. She did not say anything but took a big breath then turned to face me with a serious expression.

"You are okay with this situation? I mean... I don't wanna feel like I'm forcing myself in between the two...mmbbb," Eve started to say, but I covered her mouth with my hands. Eve looked at me in horror as my vision got blurry. I did not even realize I was crying.

"Sophie!" Eve said loudly as she removed my hand and pulled me to her.

"Don't Eve... don't say things like this ever again, okay? I love you, and I love him... I do not know how we will make this work, but I do know that I don't want to let you go... or him." I said in her chest.

"Maybe I'm selfish here... wanting both of you to love me while refusing to let go of any... but I don't care," I said.

I tried to control my tears as I felt her put her hands on my head and stroke my hair.

"Sorry I brought this up... Please stop crying. You know I cannot watch you cry...." Eve said, and I pulled back to look at her misty eyes. The number of times I have seen tears in her eyes, I can count it on my fingers with just one hand. That is how rare tears in her eyes are. She is always a cheerful and confident girl, never afraid of anything, even beating the shit out of a few jocks from uni for me.

"I love you," I whispered. Eve smiled at me.

"Love you too," Eve whispered; we both moved towards each other for a kiss when we heard a knock on the car window. We both turned to look at Ethan, frowning at us, we moved back, and I opened the glass window.

"I really hate you two. You both ignored me for a whole minute!" Ethan said like an older man, I turned to Eve, and we both started laughing. After that, we let him in.

"So... why were you two crying... and were about to kiss?" Ethan asked as he sat in the back seat. Eve started driving with me in the front seat. I glanced at Eve and blushed furiously.

"Uhm... we were talking about how fun it was to watch you half-naked in your room," Eve said, smiling smugly at me as I gave her an incredulous look, though Ethan rolled his eyes at that when I looked at him through the mirror.

"I'm not an idiot. You both had tears in your eyes... but I will not pry if you guys are not comfortable," Ethan said in an understanding tone and looked out of the window.

"My, my, Ethan, such an understanding sweet guy you are," Eve said with a happy grin on her face while glancing back at Ethan in the mirror. No one said anything after that till we reached our first stop.

We decided to eat first as we had been missing a lot of breakfast in the mornings anyway, all three of us went into the restaurant, and both Eve and I went to the restroom to wash our misty eyes then returned to eat. Ethan said that he would pay, so Eve and I went to her 1969 Charger. As we walked into the parking, we saw a group of 5 people, about the same age as Ethan, two pretty girls, and three boys.

Boys started to ogle at Eve and me before their girls smacked them in the back of their heads and started arguing. Eve and I chuckled at that before sitting in the car and waiting for Ethan as they pulled from parking and started to head out. Once he was out, he began to come towards us but stopped when he saw them. I saw their car stop before the brunette said something to Ethan. I saw him clench his fist, but he ignored them and kept walking. They didn't stay long either as the guy who was driving quickly pulled out while the girl in the back kept saying something to Ethan. Once she was far, she yelled again. Eve and I both heard it.

"You are a loser, you shit head!" brunette yelled. Eve and I looked at each other before seeing Ethan coming towards us and sitting in the back.

"What was that?" I asked, turning around to look at my brother along with Eve. Ethan rolled his eyes at us.

"Do I have to say?" he asked, looking pretty annoyed.

"Yes," Eve and I both said in unison before chuckling. Ethan took a deep breath then looked at me.

"Well... that was Claire and her group. Before you and I went on a date, I was seeing that girl, we were not dating, but you know...." Ethan trailed off. I raised my brows at him and looked at Eve, who was smirking at him, not dating but seeing means they were fucking.

"You guys were fucking with no strings attached?" Eve confirmed for me.

"Yeah... kind of," Ethan said.

"Still does not explain why she was calling you names, though," I said, ignoring the heated jealousy that I felt.

"Well, you remember me telling you about going on a date out of rage?" Ethan asked, and I nodded.

"Well... she was the one I went out with again... and since I refused to do anything with her, she got mad. That is when she said she wanted a relationship with me and all, but since I already loved you... I rejected her offer as well... and since then, she has been calling me names after that." Ethan said with a sigh.

"Wait, even in school? Like in front of your friends?" I asked, feeling annoyed at that girl now.

"Yeah, kind of." He said.

"And you let them?" Eve asked curiously.

"Of course not, I beat the shit out of those guys when they backed her up, and my friends knew about it all, so they did not let her rumors get spread out much, but still she's still trying to call me names, but I just ignore her at this point," Ethan said with a shrug.

"You beat all 5 of them?" Eve asked with wide eyes, and I looked at him in shock as I narrowed my eyes at my little brother.

"NO! What? NO! I don't hit girls, just those three guys, and never had to since then, as they pretty much avoided me from then onwards." Ethan said with a smug smile.

"You beat all 3 of them on your own?" Eve whispered.

"No, I had a friend to back me up, but he did not have to do anything. All 3 of them were all bark and no bite. I handled them alone as my friend complained to me later that I wasted his time and all." Ethan laughed. Eve and I chuckled at that.