Elusive Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Make sure to clean my bathroom walls after you paint them in your sticky cum, little bro," Sophie said after me, and I froze midway, closing the door as they both laughed hard at that.

I did wash her walls after the short masturbation; it didn't take long either for me to cum, after all, what I had seen this morning. I was soon back in the kitchen making myself breakfast before heading out as mom was still sleeping. I walked to school while thinking about both girls having sex in my bed. I tried to stop thinking about them, but it was hard, I could not stop the thoughts of the two sexiest girls I had fucked, and waiting for me to fuck them again, and one of them happens to be my own big sister.

Somehow once in school, I stopped and focused on my studies and practice. Although my friends did make fun of me when I wore practice clothes and revealed my neck and shoulder covered in hickey's that I got from both girls, I just ignored their teasing and focused on my stuff with hopes that the coach won't say much about it, thankfully he did look at them and frowned but chose to ignore it. Once I was done, I walked towards the parking lot where my best friend Eric was waiting for me to give me a ride home. However, I was stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Evelyn, leaning against her 1969 Charger, wearing a Grey colored long spaghetti strap sleeveless tank top with tight black jeans and black boots paired with white-framed sunglasses. She looked sexy as fuck. No wonder that almost everyone in the parking was ogling at her. I slowly made my way towards her, and she smiled when she saw me. As I got close, I realized that some of her skin that was not hidden by her hairs had hickey's and bite marks clearly visible, and she seemed to have no care for showing it.

"Hey there, handsome, I'm lost. Can you help me out with directions?" Eve said as she removed her glasses. Her amber eyes sparkled in the sun as they really looked golden and had that mischief glint in them. Her face had a teasing smile as she looked at me.

"Well, beautiful, how did you get lost in the first place? This area is not safe for a beauty like you." I said with a smirk. Her smile turned into a grin when I played along with her.

She looked like a manifestation of lust and desire, walking on two legs.

"I can more than handle myself, but I won't complain if you can be my knight in shining armor," Eve said as she came close to me and wrapped her hands around my waist. I chuckled at her and shook my head as I moved my hands to return her embrace, but before I can wrap her in my arms, I heard a voice.

"What the hell is this?'' A voice from behind me, I turned around to look at Eric staring at me in shock or rather staring at Eve. I looked behind him to see almost all boys had their eyes glued to me, along with a few girls. I saw Claire and her group too, but ignoring them all, I turned to Eric, who was openly ogling at Eve now.

"Oh... Eric, this is...." I started but was cut off by Eve.

"I'm his girlfriend," Eve said. My eyes went wide when I looked at her, but she looked at Eric then flickered her eyes at Claire for a sec. Then she cupped my face in her hand and kissed me on the lips. I did not complain as I moved my hands in her waist and tongue in her mouth.

"Holy shit!" Eric exclaimed, and our kiss broke as I looked at him.

"WHEN THE FUCK DID THIS HAPPENED, WHERE DID YOU FIND HER!" Eric yelled at me, glaring at me.

"Uh... this happened last night and... well... I met her two days ago?" I said to my best buddy.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Eric yelled again. I rolled my eyes at him, then removed my hands from around Eve and punched him in the face, not super hard but hard enough to send him to the ground as Eve gasped beside me.

"OW!! Oh shit, what the hell, man!" Eric said, soon back to his feet, we spar with each other a lot, so I knew it wouldn't hurt him.

"Stop with the act, you idiot," I said, a bit annoyed at him.

"My best buddy got himself a hottie like that in two days, mind you, and I cannot even tease him?" Eric said with a smirk.

"Get lost," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, yeah, why do you need your best friend when you got a girl like her," Eric said.

"Thanks for the compliments," Eve said. She grinned at Eric as she wrapped her arms around me again.

"My pleasure, miss, by the way, I won't mind if you ditch him and come with me," Eric said with a sexy smile that he often uses on girls. I was about to kick him when Eve's words stopped me.

"Will you wait for me?" Eve asked with big eyes and a sweet tone, Eric's eyes went wide before he grinned, and I snapped my head at Eve, feeling sad for some reason.

"Of course I will," Eric said.

"Oh really? Well then, I guess you will have to wait forever sadly as I have no interest in any other men besides him." Eve said with a seductive smile. Eric's face fell, and I started laughing hard.

"Wow," Eric said with a defeated look.

"You know what? Ethan and I share a lot of things...." Eric started to say, I moved to punch him again for real this time, but Eve again stopped me.

"Don't worry, mister, you will find yourself a nice girl someday, but as for me, my heart already belongs to someone, and I don't intend to share or be shared," Eve said, then kissed me on the chest as she tightened her grip around me. She meant Sophie, but I felt happy things in my heart when she said that while holding me. Regardless, I was still angry at Eric for what he said.

"How can you even say that?" I sneered, Eric looked at me, and his eyes went wide before he brought his hands up in defense.

"Hey, hey, wait, I didn't mean it that way, I swear," Eric said in a panic.

"Oh, yeah?" I hissed, still pissed for some reason. What the hell? I'm not dating Evelyn. Why am I jealous of my sister's girlfriend? Maybe because she is by far the most fun fuck I had, yeah, first time fuck possessiveness it is, that sounds good, so I decided to go with that.

"Dude, for real, okay, and besides, I have found myself a girl as well." Eric grinned at me; I looked at him with open mouth and eyes.

"When did that happen," I asked, my anger suddenly dissipated.

"Well... I have no idea where we stand right now but, I think I have fallen for her." Eric said. He looked a bit flustered.

"Dude, who the hell is she?" I asked with a grin, happy for my best buddy.

"Well, things are complicated right now, I don't know whether we are a thing or not, but one thing for sure is that I really want us to be a thing," Eric said in a dreamy voice.

"Wow, man, you really are falling for her, huh?" I said,

"Yeah, man, I wish I can tell you about her someday. For now, though, I need to get back home as Emilia will be mad if I come late again," Eric said with a grin.

"Your girl?" Eve asked.

"No, that's his little sister," I informed her.

"Annoying little brat, really, but I still love her." Eric smiled at that.

"On that note, we are getting late, you know, your sister will be mad as well if you come home late," Eve said with a knowing smirk. This time I flustered at the thought of Sophie and this morning.

"Well yeah, I guess we will be going then, see you later, man," I said to Eric, and after we exchanged our goodbyes, I was sitting in Eve's car as she drove back home, I did not miss the look that Claire gave us when we pulled from the parking lot.

"I don't get it. Why did you come to pick me?" I asked finally

"Can't I pick up my girlfriend's little brother from his school? Or rather my another lover?" Eve said with a grin and rolled my eyes at that.

"Yeah, yeah," I said. After a while, Eve finally revealed why she came.

"Your parents have gone to your aunt's house early," Eve said. My eyes widened.

"What?" I whispered, wanting to know what I heard was correct.

"Yeah, they wanted to be there early, so now it's just you, me, and Sophie in the house," Eve said seductively as she glanced at me then looked back at the road. I was pretty damn hard the whole way as images of Eve and me from last night, then memories of my sister and me from this morning and night before came to my mind.

Eve and I both exited the car and I rushed through the front door expecting Sophie to greet me, but mom and dad in living room froze me in the spot, Eve slowly came next to me as she tried to hide her laugh.

"You..." I growled as I started to turn towards her.

"Something wrong?" Eve asked with big eyes and innocent face, though, look in her eyes was far from being innocent, yet she looked cute.

"You deserve spanking for this Eve." I muttered to her in low voice, however, Eve had other things in mind as she chewed her lower lip while putting her hands behind her back, acting like a high school cutie.

Eve glanced towards mom and dad to make sure they were not looking before quickly slamming her lips on mine for a short time.

"Looking forward to it." Eve said with a sexy smile while I stood there like an idiot, this woman...

Chapter 04 Preview

We had just finished eating and were just sitting in the living room with mom and dad when there was a knock on the front door, I started to get up, but before I could, I saw dad moving towards the door so I choose to sit back down.

"Who is it David?" mom asked, silence.

I suddenly got panicked and rushed towards the front door to check on dad, fearing that there might be an intruder or something, Sophie and Eve soon followed me and mom came after them.

As I came to the front of the house, I saw dad's back and he was frozen so I called for him, but he didn't reply so I rushed to his side expecting someone to hold a gun at him. What I was not expecting was a beautiful women maybe in her 30's or something standing in front of dad with a shocked expression and my dad mirroring her expression to some extend.

"MOM!?" Eve shrieked beside me.

I looked at Eve, then at her mom, it was hard to think that this women who looks to be in her 30's can be her mom... unless she just looks too young for her age, which might be the case considering how well maintained she is and just how gorgeous she looks almost like Eve, rather Eve looks like her.

"Are you...." Eve's mom whispered, her eyes wide open and focused on dad.

"Lillian....?" Dad whispered.

It was dead silence as we just stared at Eve's mom and dad for a whole minute till Eve spoke.

"What?! Don't tell me he is your past lover or something!" Eve snapped at her mom.

"Shut up Evelyn! He is my brother!" Eve's mom snapped back at her daughter.

Ground pulled from under me as I starred at dad before turning to look at Eve and Sophie with same shocked look that I think I had on my face.

"No way..." Eve whispered, covering her mouth with her hand, Eve looked at me with a glint in her eyes, and it's the same glint that I had seen on Sophie when she calls me brother when I fuck her.

"YOU ARE MY SISTER!" Sophie screamed making all of us jump as she covered her mouth in shock and her face turned crimson.

"Cousin sister I think, yeah..." Eve said with a smirk this time as she removed her hand.

"Oh my god, but you two...." Mom gasped as she looked at Eve and than at Sophie.

Dad went stiff too as we all stood there in utter shock.

"What about them two?" Eve's mom asked, oblivious to the whole situation, and to some extend my parents too.

Well... I just found out that my dad had a big sister who ran away from home when my dad was very young.

To Be Continued

Next Chapter 04