Elusive Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't move it inside clothes or stroke me but just kept me in her warm hand as she kissed.

"Move it, please," I said in a throaty voice as I looked her in the eyes and broke the kiss. She looked at me then raised one eyebrow before giving me a soft and very short stroke, then she pulled my lower lip in her mouth and started chewing and licking it lightly while giving me a naughty smile while looking straight in the eyes.

"You are toying with me, aren't you?" I groaned. Her smile turned into a smirk as she pulled my lower lip with her teeth, then released it and brought her mouth to my ear.

"I need your hand back where it was before." Eve breathed softly in my ear before she latched her mouth on my earlobe.

I groaned and removed my hand from her back, and brought it back on her pussy under her pantie. She released a pathetic whimper when I pushed 2 of my fingers harshly inside her sopping wet snatch. Without wasting time, I started moving them in and out of her at a fast pace.

"Oh... yes..." Eve moaned above me before she lost her balance and crashed fell on me, trapping her and my hand in between us. She quickly got back up by placing a hand on my chest and started stroking my cock through the clothes. This is not fair, I thought.

"I would love to feel some skin to skin on my cock." I said. Eve looked at me in the eyes, and her eyes sparkled as she gazed at me with lust.

"Move up," Eve said in a husky voice and removed her hands from my cock. I obliged with her command. She removed my shirt, then scooted down and placed her hands on my pajamas. She looked me in the eyes and pulled both my pajama and boxers down completely before she released a gasp.

"Holy shit, you are pretty impressive," Eve whispered in lust as she looked at my rod.

"Uh... thanks?" I said, feeling proud that she said that.

"Oh, my, god," Eve said suddenly, grinning as she looked at me.

"Sophie took it all in her?" Eve asked with excitement. I nodded slowly.

"That little slut... I cannot believe her." Eve said as she brought her hand and wrapped it around my shaft.

"Oh yes," I moaned, unable to control myself after getting some attention finally. Her touch was so soft and so warm. It felt amazing.

"She was able to fit it all in her mouth?" Eve asked in a trance-like state, and I looked at her to see her looking right above my cock. I was already leaking precum from the tip.

"She could not fit it all, but she took more than half, and it felt amazing," I said, smiling as memories of my sister's face on my cock filled my brain.

"Thinking of her, huh?" Eve said, looking me in the eyes with a sweet smile.

"Yeah..." I said and returned her smile, but that smile soon went away as I groaned loudly when she took my cock head in her mouth and lapped at my tip. I felt her tongue on my tip as she took a long lick of it before pulling my cock out and started stroking it with her hand.

"Don't worry, she will fit it all sooner or later, and I'll help her with that if she needs it," Eve said with a smirk, before winking at my stunned face and diving back down, she took a big lick of my shaft from bottom to top, and pulled my tip back in her mouth, and sucked me like a lollipop. She kept looking me in the eyes as she flicked her tongue on my tip before moving her eyes down and looking at her hands on my cock.

I groaned and brought my hand to my forehead as she worked on me, damn her mouth felt good, the warm heat emitting from her mouth, sensations of her velvety tongue on my tip, the soft yet taut seal of her lips around my cock.

"That feels good." I groaned, Eve smiled around my cock, and that sight was so mesmerizing that I felt a pulse in my cock.

"Mhm... *pop* You like how I look with your cock in my mouth?" Eve whispered with a smile after pulling my cock from her mouth and stroking it hard.

"You are teasing me again," I said, looking at her. She is not taking me all inside, she's just playing with me, and the smirk she gave me after that just confirmed it.

"Am I now?" She said, then again took a big lick on my cock.

"How *lick* can * lick * you * lick * say * lick * that," she said every word after taking a lick from my cock. She again took my tip in her mouth and sucked it hard before pulling back and stroking me very slowly.

"Are you saying that I'm a bad girl?" Eve said in an innocent voice, then she sat up and looked at me with the sexiest yet innocent look I have seen on a girl. I groaned loudly, and she emitted a chuckle at that.

"Tell me what you want me to do?" Eve whispered, looking me straight in the eyes.

"Please stop teasing me," I said.

"Na-huh, is that how you ask your sister's girlfriend for a blowjob?" Eve said. My eyes went wide at her as she looked me down. Damn this girl.

"You are something alright," I said with a small smirk.

"I'm still waiting...." Eve said in a sing-song voice. She looked at me again as she waited for me to say the words.

"Please take all of my cock in your mouth." I finally said as I could not handle her teasing more, my cock so hard and worked up that it was painful at this point.

"Not the best request for a blowjob, but there's always room for improvements in the future," Eve said, and I moaned as she immediately took half of my cock in her mouth. She looked me in the eyes then winked at me before lowering her mouth further and taking more of my cock while looking me straight in the eyes, and a pathetic whimper left my lips as her lips touched the base of my shaft. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations of her throat on my shaft, her soft lips sealed at the base of my cock and her tongue licking the underside of my shaft.

"MHmm..." Eve moaned. I opened my eyes to look at one of the hottest sights of my life. Eve had her eyes closed, puffing through her nose, and looked as if she is enjoying it. Few strands of her hair fell in front of her face, so I moved my hand to move them away from her face and placed my hand on her head lightly. She opened her eyes and looked at me and smiled around my cock, and I felt a pulse at sight. She made a humming noise as she felt it.

She pulled me out slowly, and her wet and sticky saliva coated my glistening cock, slowly it appeared from her mouth as she moved back and bands of her saliva connected her mouth with my cock. She brought her hands and broke the sticky strings of spit with it before wrapping her hands around my cock and stroking me slowly.

I had moved my hands to my side as she sat there looking me in the eyes with a lust-filled gaze while stroking me in a slow stroke. It felt good, but I wanted her mouth on me again, but she seemed like she was in no hurry to take me back as she just sat there looking at me and stroking me very slowly.

"Come on," I groaned again. She smiled at me.

"You know, it seems like you are being selfish here," Eve said in a teasing tone, then she moved one of her saliva-coated hands from my cock and placed her fingers to my tip, making me groan. She played with my tip as I oozed my precum; she started coating my cock with my precum before she moved her hand towards herself. I watched transfixed as her finger took a string of my precum with it far enough before breaking as she traveled it in between her legs and soon disappeared in her panties.

"Oh..." Eve moaned in a slow voice. I looked up to see her looking at me as she played with herself with her hand coated in my precum and her spit. She looked damn good with her one hand stroking my shaft in torturing slow strokes while the other played with herself while staring me deep in the eyes with hunger and lust dripping from them.

I growled like an animal before jolting my upper body up and wrapping my hands around her waist. I pulled her hard against me as my lips smashed against hers. She chuckled in the kiss at my behavior. Still, soon her tongue came to play with mine as she moaned. I can taste myself on her, which made me uncomfortable at first, but seeing how turned on I was and how Sophie wanted me to get used to it, I shut off the stupid thoughts, tightened my grip on her waist, and trapped both her hands in between us. To my surprise, I did not hate the taste of my cum at that moment much, maybe cause I was too much worked up. So I just enjoyed the feeling of Eve's soft lips and tongue along with her sweet taste and smell.

"Mhm...." Eve moaned as we sat there lavishing each other's mouth while she played with herself and stroked me slowly as well.

We broke the kiss, panting hard as I rested my forehead against hers and clutching her body to mine, smashing her breasts in my chest. I opened my eyes to look at hers, but her eyes were closed as she concentrated on both of her hands working in between us.

Our faces were still close to each other when she opened her gorgeous amber eyes slowly, we both looked into each other's eyes, and I marveled at how beautiful she is. Her eyes looked more golden and deeper at that moment as they sparkled with a glint. Suddenly Eve crashed her lips on mine hard and made us fall back on the bed with her on top of me. She kissed me as she slowly removed her hands from our genitals and brought them to cup my cheeks as we made out.

I moved my hands under her shirt to touch her bareback, craving skin-to-skin contact. I moved my hands and started to unbutton her shirt as we never broke our kiss. I was getting impatient when I struggled to open her buttons, so I grabbed her shirt and ripped it open, sending buttons flying around. She moved her hands back to help me get her shirt off of her before quickly moving them in my hair as our wet tongues mashed against each other in our sealed lips. I rolled us over to get on top of her. We kissed like mad lovers with her writhing under me before I moved down to kiss her neck.

"Ah... yes..." Eve moaned as I latched my mouth on her neck. She started stroking her fingers in my hair. I slowly moved down towards her cleavage and took a big long lick of her valley before sucking it hard.

"Oh... god..." Eve moaned. I moved my mouth and brought it to her boobs, her tits were a little more enormous than Sophie's, but they were equally soft and perky as Sophie's. I latched my mouth on one of her tits, trying to take as much of her boob in my mouth as I can. It was big, so I could not devour it, so I sealed my lips around her hard nipples and started biting and sucking it hard.

"Oh...oh...oh... gosh dammit, bite me hard!" Eve hissed. She tightened her grip around my head and pulled me in her boobs hard. I bit her harder making her whimper in pain. I felt a bit out of breath as my mouth was full of her soft tit while my nose was stuffed in her chest. I brought my hand to squeeze her other tit, damn she smelled good, not just her body smell, but the light sweat and my saliva mixed with her own fragrance created a musky aroma around her that I could not get enough of. I puffed through my nose as I moved my mouth to her other tit and moved my hand to now her saliva-coated glistening tit.

We stayed there for a while longer with me on top of her, sucking and licking her boobs as if that is the last time I will ever have something as good as that. I moved my other hand down in between her panties and moved it inside this time. Without wasting any time, I pushed my finger inside her. Eve released a whimper when my finger went inside her.

She was so wet down there that her whole pantie was now soaked in her juice. She was leaking so much on my fingers as I moved them in and out of her. I soon broke my mouth from her tits and started to move downwards, Eve moaned in complaint at that and tried to pull me back, but I placed my thumb on her clit and weakening her enough to get my head out of her tight grip.

I licked the light sweat off of her stomach before teasing her belly button with my tongue and making her groan above me. I soon came down to look at her pantie, now thoroughly soaked in her juice, I hooked my fingers at the elastic of her pantie, and I looked up to her face. She was staring at me with lust as I slowly removed the last piece of cloth from her body.

A week ago, I had not thought that my sister's girlfriend and I will be completely naked on my bed with my hand stuffed inside her wet snatch, or that Sophie and I will ever get together, or that I will ever be able to tell her that I love her and want her to love me and me alone. And now, not only have I fucked Sophie, but I also know that we will do it again, and she will always love me. However, Sophie wanted me to be intimate with her girlfriend, did throw me off and surprised me a bit at the start. But after getting to know how much Sophie and Eve love each other and how she is totally fine with me doing things with Eve, I feel like I cannot be luckier than this; I still love Sophie with all my heart. I'm pretty sure Eve loves Sophie the same, what Eve and I have a pure lust-driven desire for each other, while Sophie and me or Eve and Sophie, it is more than lust or physical.

Eve said, and my train of thought got broken as I watched my sister's gorgeous girlfriend on the bed naked, looking at me with a provocative smile and eyes full of mischief and tease.

"Huh? What?" I asked, confused. I did not catch what she was saying. She shook her head then said.

"You gonna do something or just stare at me like that?" Eve said.

"Oh, sorry, I was just thinking," I said.

"About Sophie?" Eve asked, and I nodded.

"If you don't want sex with me and not feeling comfortable, then we can stop," Eve said with a small smile,

"NO! I'm comfortable with you!" I said, a bit too fast. Eve looked at me and cocked her brows. I felt a bit embarrassed at that.

"It's just... okay, a few days ago I was pretty sure that Sophie and I would never be together, but now...." I was interrupted by Eve,

"But now, not only you have fucked her, but you will keep fucking her, while you will also be fucking her girlfriend, and possibly even see Sophie and me fuck each other, or perhaps, fuck both of us at the same time as well?" Eve whispered each word laced with a seductive tone while eyes turned into a liquid lust. My cock lurched at her words and the possibilities that she mentioned.

Eve slowly rose in bed, her face so close that I can feel her breath on my lips. I started to close in for a kiss but then felt her hand on mine that was stuffed inside her. She slowly pulled my hand out of her pussy and brought it up. She kept her golden lust-driven eyes locked deep in mine as she moved my hand that was drenched in her juice and slowly licked my finger with a tentative touch of her tongue at first. Soon her lips closed around my finger as she started cleaning her fluid off of my fingers one by one. I was in a hypnotized state as I could not tear my eyes away from her even for a second. I kept flickering my gaze at her luscious lips that made love with my fingers, to her eyes that had turned into a gold molten liquid while dripping with lust and threatening to drown me in them.

"What are you doing?" I said in a pathetic whimper. I was surprised at my own voice as I never recall being in a state like this with any girl before. I felt her wet lips curl into a smile around my fingers, but she never stopped or slowed down or increased pace. She just stared into my eyes while keeping her slow tease on me; I sat there helpless and powerless to do anything. My god, I had never felt like this before. No girl got away with teasing me as I always turn it around and fuck them till they cannot even walk. But this, what is this? Who the hell is she? Why can't I do the same with her? As those questions rolled in my head, I realized that I enjoyed her teasing a lot more than I had ever before. She just... knows exactly how to tease me but still keeps me under her control.

"Do you know magic or something?" I asked in a low voice, the stupidest question there is. Eve coughed around my fingers before pulling back and laughing hard. I felt like kicking myself for saying that.

"I can't believe you said that hahaha...." Eve said as she fell back on the bed laughing, and I felt myself getting flustered. Our trance-like state was broken, and I felt like I'm the stupidest person on the entire planet right then and there.

"I can't believe I said that either," I said with a small smile, finding it funny myself. Eve's laugh turned into a small chuckle before it died as she grinned at me.

"What made you say that?" Eve said as she propped herself on her elbows.

"Uh... you?" I said with a sheepish smile. Eve rolled her eyes at that.

"Duh... I know I did you doofus, I mean... I dunno, can't you like, elaborate or something?" Eve asked as she looked at me expectantly. I took a deep breath.

"Your eyes, the way you were sucking my fingers, the way you looked at me, but most of all, how powerless I felt under your gaze," I said with a shrug. Eve grinned at me.

"I made you powerless just by licking your fingers?" Eve said, her grin turned even wider. This time I rolled my eyes as she did more than just licking, honestly. But, of course, she ignored the compliments and focused on the embarrassing stuff.

"I'm questioning my decision to let you crash in my room now," I said, a bit annoyed. Never had I felt this exposed to a girl I'm about to fuck, except Sophie, I mean, but I never really hide my emotions with her anyway, well unless I'm angry at her, which, except for the past ten months, never happened before.

"You know... EEEKK! ... Oh... shit..." Eve started to retort, but I grabbed her legs and pulled her down, making her yelp in surprise before mashing my mouth on her wet pussy and making her moan.

I buried my face on her open and sticky slit and pushed my tongue deep inside her. I lapped at her insides while coating her pussy walls in my saliva. I brought my hand up and placed it on her clit, and started circling her clit with my fingers. Eve moaned loudly as she moved her hand on my head and lightly gripped my hair.

"Oh... god... just like that... lick me baby... oh..." Eve moaned as she pressed my head with her hand.

She smells so good and tastes delicious. I still love how Sophie tastes sweet, salty with a hint of bitterness, whereas Eve tastes more on the sour side, but she still has that sweetness and bitterness in her. They both taste so different yet so delicious that I feel like I can eat both of them and never get enough of them.

I moved my other hand around and pulled my face away from her as I pushed two of my fingers inside her leaking snatch. I looked up and saw her looking right back at me with hungry eyes while biting her lower lip. I smirked when she closed her eyes and moaned when I moved my fingers inside her and circled her clit fast, I looked down at the soft wet folds of her pussy glistening and moving with my fingers.

"You have got a nice pussy, Eve," I whispered, unable to stop complimenting her. I moved my mouth to her clit and captured it in my lips. Eve moaned loudly at that as I flickered my tongue on her clit; I moved my face back and let my thumb do the work on her clit.

"You like my pussy?" Eve whispered. I nodded my head.

"Tell me what you like," Eve said in a throaty voice. I looked up to see her looking down at me, again with those liquid molten eyes dripping with lust as they stared at me. I took a big lick on her pussy from around my fingers, lapping at her tasty juice and swallowing it.

"Your taste, I like how you taste * lick * I like how soft your skin feels, * lick * I like how my fingers look inside you, * lick * all wet in your pussy juice * lick * I like how you smell * lick * how your insides feel." I punctured each sentence with a lick of my tongue on her wet snatch.

Soon I felt her push my face harder in pussy, and she started shaking as I worked both my hands and mouth on her wet snatch. I knew she was close. At first, I thought about stopping or slowing down and making her beg for me to make her cum, for all the teasing that she did, but I decided to go against it and let her have her release.