Elusive Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's get going. We need to show Eve around, and we are pretty late already," I said, and we started moving out.

We spent the time showing her around the town, where our school is, park, clubs and all things around, we went shopping too, Eve and I took Ethan with us and made him vote on our outfits, by the time we were done he was pretty hard, and we called it a day and came home.

Eve and I were in my room talking about visiting Ethan in his room for some fun, I cannot fuck him with our parents around as I'm very vocal when it comes to sex, but Eve can control herself from making noise a lot of the times. So I thought we could go and have Ethan and Eve finally get some action done. Though, after thinking for a while, I decided to send her alone to Ethan's room. Seeing Ethan today, I felt as if he was still looking for my approval before doing things with Eve, so I think if I will let her go alone, it will be better for them both to bond and for Ethan to stop looking for my approvals before touching her.

"What? You want me to go to him tonight? Without you?" Eve said, looking confused.

"Yeah... I'm pretty sore from last night and this morning, too, thanks to a horny person." I said with narrowed eyes. Eve just smiled at that.

"So yeah, I'm tired. I will sleep for a while, I think," Which actually was true as I was feeling a bit tired from the day's activity, along with last night's wild fucking. My body still needs some rest for the wild fuck that my brother and I will do when our parents go to aunt's house in 2 days.

Eve looked at me suspiciously.

"I guess I will stay here with you then," Eve said.

"NO!" I said a bit too fast and Eve raised her brows at me.

"I mean listen... uh...." I tried to say, but Eve cut me off.

"Darling, I do not have romantic feelings for him, and neither does he have for me, so if he seeks your approval before touching me, then don't worry as I do not worry about that at all," Eve said slowly, and I stared at her in shock.

"How... you figure it...." I whispered. Eve rolled her eyes.

"I know you inside out, you little fox. Besides, I could feel his hesitation as well," Eve said while going towards the bed, making my heart flutter with warm feelings. Damn these two idiots! They are making me too emotional with this lovey-dovey stuff.

"I won't mind if you develop any feelings for him. I think I would rather you do that," I said softly. Eve stopped and looked at me before rolling her eyes.

"Shut up and sleep," Eve said.

"Fine... but Eve, will you come with me? I want to show you something." I asked her with a smile.

"Sure," Eve said and came to me. I grabbed her hand and took her towards the door.

Once we were at the door, I opened it and asked her to move out of the door and take a few steps away from it.

"What? You want to show something here?" Eve said, confused while looking around, I smirked at her and saw the color drain from her face, and her eyes went wide.

"NO!" Eve screamed, but it was too late. As she started to run towards the door, I closed it in her face and locked it. She started banging on the door as I rested my back on it.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, YOU LITTLE DEVIL!" Eve screamed from outside.

"I want you to smell like him when you come back in the morning," I said while biting my lower lip as I felt a warm twinge in between my legs.

"FUCK YOU! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Eve growled again.

"Good night, Eve, have fun," I said and moved towards the bed, leaving her banging on the door.

"Anything wrong?" I heard Ethan's very low voice from outside, and Eve stopped banging. I grinned at the thought of Eve coming and spooning to me while reeking of sex, and my little brother, I went in bed, leaving them on their own with a big grin on my face and wetness in between my legs.

Ethan's View

I was in my room playing games when I heard a scream from outside. It was Evelyn shouting in the corridors, my door was closed, but I could hear her pretty clear.

"NO!" I heard her scream. Are they fighting? I listened to a bit of banging on the door before she spoke again.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR, YOU LITTLE DEVIL!" Eve screamed.

I decided to see and started to shut down the game.

"FUCK YOU! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Eve yelled again while still banging on the door.

I opened the door and looked at her, wearing a long silky white nightshirt and nothing else, standing outside Sophie's door with her head resting on it as she banged on it.

"Anything wrong?" I asked, and Eve snapped her head towards me, I flinched as I saw her worked-up face, but when she saw me, she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them again and looking a bit calm.

"Your sister is a she-devil," Eve hissed.

"Uh... what did she do?" I asked pretty confusedly.

"She wants me to... uh...." Eve started but got flustered as her cheeks went light red, and she turned away from me. She looked pretty cute.

"She wants what...." I asked. I swear I saw her smirk before she wiped it. Her face was not entirely towards me, so that it could be my mistake. She took a long breath as she turned to face me with a small smile.

"She kinda kicked me out... since I did not do something she wanted... So uh... Can I crash in your room tonight?" Eve said slowly, looking at me cautiously. I looked at her for a few sec then turned towards the door. Then I looked back at her as she gave me an apologetic smile...

"Sorry, never mind, I will go crash on the couch in the living room, I guess...." She said and started to move towards the stairs; I felt like a total dick just then, so I quickly grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Wait!" I said. She turned around and looked at her wrist where I was holding her before looking me in the eyes, damn she is pretty, I thought before letting go of her hand.

"Uh... there is only one bed in my room, so..." I started.

"I don't mind," Eve said with a smile while my eyes went wide.

"Uh... you sure?" I asked again.

"Uh... as long as you don't have any problems... I think I will be fine with you." Eve said while looking at me in the eyes. This time I was hundred percent sure I saw a glint in her eyes.

"Okay then," I said. She beamed at me and kissed me lightly on the lips before moving towards my room as I stood frozen there.

Why am I hesitating? I already made out with her in Sophie's room, right in front of her, Sophie is fine with this, and it seems my mind and heart are on board with it too... not counting my dick as it is always up for the job, especially when there is a gorgeous woman in front.

"We should move into your room, I think... before your parents came up to see why I was screaming," Eve said. I nodded and got in my room.

I had no idea how to handle this situation, and I again hoped sis was here. I went to sit on my chair and gestured for her to take the bed.

"Are you doing something?" Eve asked and nodded towards my lappy and keyboard on the desk while getting on the bed.

"Oh... uh... no, I was just playing games when I heard you are screaming outside," I said.

"Oh..." she said, and we both fell silent again.

"You should sleep," Eve said, scooting back a bit.

"Uh... I'm not feeling sleepy right now." I said.

"You are not tired from last night? I mean, Sophie is complaining the whole day how tired she is after you fucked her like a savage beast." Eve said in a teasing tone. My eyes went wide as I stared at my sister's girlfriend.

"Wow, it seems like you are the wild one, in both you and sis," I said with a shake of my head.

"You have no idea...." Eve whispered, very, very seductively. My cock twitched as I looked at her face and saw her licking her lips.

"Okay... I think you should sleep; I will put my lappy away." I said as I started to put away my gaming stuff.

"Your sister is pretty wild as well, and kinky too... just so you know," Eve said. I turned around and looked at her. Her words piqued my interest.

"I'm listening," I said. Eve smirked at me before patting me to come next to her in bed. I thought about it for a sec before deciding to go and lay on my back while keeping a little distance between us.

"Uh..." I had no idea what to say.

"She and I had done many things together, and I cannot tell you all without her consent, but before that, can you try to sleep here with me without being uncomfortable?" Eve asked as she looked me in the eyes with a small smile.

"Sure," I said after a while and relaxed a bit, then she started talking, and I learned about them cosplaying and fucking, and how they role-played too, as student and teacher, boss and employee, and a lot more fantasies... I learned that my sister has never done anal, but she likes anal on Eve with a strap on. By the end of it, I was hard as a rock and trying to hide it uncomfortably from her eyes as she watched me struggle with amusement on her face.

"Wait, you have done anal?" I asked her curiously. I don't know why I'm even asking that. I have done it once or twice as well, it was okay, not that great but not bad either, but most girls I met do not like it, so maybe that's why it's an exciting subject.

"Yeah... many times with a rubber dick and just once with a real dick," Eve said, and her eyes lost glow as she said that.

"Bad memories?" I whispered. She just nodded and did not say anything.

"Want to share?" I asked. After talking to her for a while, I was curious to know more about her now. However, she shook her head slowly.

"Sorry, uncomfortable subject...." Eve whispered slowly but brought her hand to mine and grasped it in her soft touch. It was not as smooth as Sophie's, but it was still very soft and feminine, of course.

"I can understand," I said, and I do understand, if she is not comfortable, then I do not want to press it and cause her pain; besides, she looks pretty good when she is cheery and bubbly, the way she has been so far.

"I can use a hug, though...." Eve trailed off. I looked at her as she looked me straight in the eyes. She had a light tint on her cheek but was not completely flustered.

"Uhm... sure..." I said as I opened my arms and tried to turn around, but before I could do that, she rolled on top of me as she rested her head on my chest and took a deep breath.

"Wow, you siblings smell almost the same yet so different," Eve said in a dreamy voice as she sniffed again. I could not think of it much as I felt her pantie-covered pussy right on top of my clothed hard dick.

"Ooo... someone's excited," Eve said as she wiggled on me to fit my dick on her pussy crack through the clothes, making me groan.

"Sorry, just feeling a real dick and a real man after a very long time, and not feeling like cheating or doing something bad behind her back..." Eve said, before stopping her movement, but resting her pussy on my dick as she rested on my chest.

I must confess, she feels pretty good and smells good too, her body is pretty soft, I can feel her boobs mashed in my chest, and the way her hard nipples poking me, I was sure she is not wearing a bra underneath. She was just wearing a long shirt and a pantie, I was so tempted to place my hands on her back and rub her soft skin, but I hesitated.

"You miss having sex with men?" I asked curiously.

"I would say yeah a little, but no, as long as I can have your sister, I don't need anyone," Eve said with a smirk.

"I don't understand...." I said as I could not understand what she meant by that. She seems pretty turned on by my dick.

"Remember what you said back in Sophie's room?" She asked. I looked at her in confusion.

"You said something like how you cannot share her with any men or women? Well, I feel the same. I cannot see her with anyone but me. And I will confess something with you, I was very jealous when I found out about her past ex, and that she still had feelings for him, or rather you, when we first started I was pretty sad when she said that she could never wipe away her ex from her heart, no matter what." Eve said slowly, and my heart skipped a bit after hearing that.

"Wow, I'm lucky, I guess?" I joked, trying to lighten her mood.

"That you are, you very much are." She whispered.

"Sorry...?" I said softly, feeling bad for her as I know what it feels like to love someone, but only for them to love another person. I moved my hands around her this time and started running them on her shirt-covered back, trying to comfort her. It was not needed to be honest as Sophie does love her back.

"Nah, when I saw you two in this room, I was shocked at first but kinda turned on too. I mean, if you were my brother, I would be fucking your brains out as well," Eve said,

"Wow, thanks...?" I said. She smiled at me, then got up and kissed me lightly on the lips for a short time before pulling back.

"So basically, just like you, I do not want to share her with anyone, and I do not want to cheat on her either. I think on this cheating part, you can understand me better than anyone?" She said with a soft smile, and then I understood her. She dearly loves Sophie and cannot even think of cheating on her. Sophie matters to her more than herself or any desire.

"So, you don't have a problem sharing her with me?" I asked

"Hmm... at first I thought I would have, but when I heard your story and saw you two. I uh... let's say, I understood her, and I feel like she will be happy with you around, and to my surprise, Sophie is even okay with you and me doing stuff too. Besides, I may not be emotionally attached to you, but I'm physically attracted to you." Eve said in a seductive voice. My cock throbbed, and she smirked.

I guess I can understand her position here as I'm too attracted to her, and since Sophie is okay with it all, then who am I to complain? Evelyn is probably the most gorgeous woman I have seen. There is no comparison between her and the girls I have seen so far in my life. She is just that drop-dead gorgeous. And just as Sophie said, I cannot compare both of them as Sophie is just alluring, sweet, and too much for my heart. On the other hand, Evelyn is like dripping with lust and desire that messes with my brain. Both are different in their own ways.

"I think we should sleep," I suggested. I was feeling pretty turned on right now and not trusting myself much. Eve smirked at the change of subject.

"Awe... I'm so used to sleeping in a cuddle that it will be hard to sleep without one. Your sis is the one who cuddles with me, but seeing as she kicked me out and you are her brother...." Eve whispered with a pout in my chest.

"Uh..." I was not sure what to say.

"It's okay. You don't have to if you don't want to," Eve said and started to slip off of me. I wrapped my hands on her waist tight and held her in place.

"If you are comfortable with it, then sure," I said, she feels good and smells good as well, and it already feels good to hold her like this. She fell to the side with her back to me. I hesitated a bit, then pressed myself against her back and spooned her.

"Thanks," Eve whispered before pushing herself hard against me.

"Shouldn't I be the one thanking you? Not many are lucky enough to hold a half-naked gorgeous girl like you in bed?" I joked, and both of us chuckled at that.

"You think I'm gorgeous, huh?" Eve whispered, I did not say anything, so Eve turned around in my arms to face me.

We both looked each other in the eyes as her hand came to rest on my cheek.

"Do you wanna know the real reason why she kicked me out?" Eve said huskily.

"I'm not sure if this is the right time to know... but, as they say, curiosity kills the cat," I said as I looked into her eyes, she smiled at me, and I saw her eyes glowing. She really is pretty.

"Well... your sister kicked me out because she wanted me to fuck you without her in the room, and I refused," Eve whispered softly while looking me dead in the eyes.

"And she said that I must smell like you when I go back in her room in the morning," Eve said with a grin and a glow on her cheeks, then she kissed my stunned face lightly before turning her back to me again.

"Goodnight," Eve whispered, but I did not reply. I was out of words. Sophie wanted me to fuck Eve tonight? And without her watching? Huh?

Even though I was confused, I got pretty turned on as I held her in my arms and thought more about it.

I moved my face close to her neck and removed hairs from the back of her neck. I planted a kiss before nibbling at her skin. God, she smells good and tastes even better, I heard her gasp, but she did not move.

I brought my hand to wrap around her stomach before pulling her hard against me. My cock was pretty hard and pressed tightly against her ass. I felt her hand come and wrap around mine, and then she guided it to her tits above her shirt. I grabbed and squeezed her soft perky tits as I started biting and licking at the back of her neck and coating it in a light sheen of my saliva as I kissed it. She moved her hand to the back of my head as I played with her boobs.

"Mhmm..." Eve moaned, she gripped my head and pulled me against her neck, she started rubbing her ass against my cock, I slipped my hand underneath her and grabbed her other tit and started squeezing both of them,

"Yes..." Eve moaned. She covered my hands with hers and started forcing me to squeeze her harder.

"You like that? Playing with my boobs?" Eve said softly.

"Mhm... They feel good," I moaned in her neck. I took a big lick at her neck before burying my nose and smelling the musky aroma of her scent mixed in my saliva. My hand that was draped on top of her and playing with her tits, I moved it towards her legs. I felt her pantie on my fingers before slowly moving my hand underneath them and placing it on her shaved and completely wet snatch.

"God..." Eve moaned and jerked her body once my hand made contact with her leaking pussy.

"You are so wet," I said in a hoarse voice as both my hands were now playing with her sexy body. One was on her pussy while the other was still squeezing and massaging her tits.

"All because of you, baby." Eve breathed and pulled me harder against her, I moved a finger inside her, and she clamped her legs around my hand.

"Oh... yes..." she hissed. I moved another finger inside her sopping wet pussy and started moving it slowly, I finger fucked her, and her pussy started clamping around my wet digits. She turned her head around, and with the help of her hand in my head, pulled me in a very sensual and wet kiss.

"Ohmmph..." Eve moaned but kept her lips sealed on mine while our tongues played with each other inside our sealed lips. I pulled my fingers from inside her and placed my whole palm against her wet pussy before dragging my palm and all four fingers from her bottom to the top across her damp snatch.

"Oh... GOD..." Eve panted, breaking the kiss and closing her eyes while gripping my hair tightly. I did it again and gave a bit of extra pressure at her clit this time, she started spasming on the bed, and her legs gripped my hand tightly.

"Fuck..." Eve puffed. I moved my fingers back inside her pussy and placed my thumb on her clit. This time, I moved my fingers inside her in sync with my thumb. It was very hard at this point.

I played with her for a while as she writhed in my arm, but I wanted some attention too, so I removed my hand from her snatch and pulled back as she whined in to complain.

"No! Don't moooove...." Eve whined while trying to pull my hands back.

"I'm very hard and could use some of your help." I breathed, her eyes snapped open, and they were filled with lust to the brim. She quickly got up and straddled me while smashing her mouth on my lips, and I wrapped my hands on her back. We kissed hard as she moved her hand underneath us and grabbed my cock through the clothes, making me groan.