Em & Mike Ch. 03.5: My Pet

Story Info
For DreaMajor. Can Pet satisfy his Mistress?
1.4k words
4.72
7.4k
8

Part 3 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike, (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Ch. 1.

Mini Chapter.

I was leaning on the railing, watching the river flow by, and thinking about the old days, lost industries, and forgotten traditions. Daydreaming in the sun.

Suddenly everything went dark, as a large hand covered my eyes and an arm snaked around my waist.

Pulling me back into a firm, strong and rather hard and ready, body.

"Guess'oo, and I won't chuck you in the river." A low threatening voice demanded; in the worse cockney accent I have ever heard.

"Dick Van Dyke?" I guessed.

Mike laughed and released me.

"How did you find me?" I asked, turning for a hug.

"The hotel said you had already checked in, so I guessed you would be river-gazing."

Mike grazed his stubble along my neck, making me squeal and wriggle free.

"How come you haven't rented a place this time?"

"No point for two nights." I said, laughing at Mike's sad face. "I'll be back in a few weeks."

Mike nodded and pulled out a coin.

"Okay, so I've skived off early. Heads or tails?"

"Heads, no tails, no heads." I cracked up when Mike glowered at me. "Just winding. Heads."

He tossed the coin and we both peered at his hand, as -

"Yay. Heads." I cheered.

Mike shrugged good naturedly.

"What do you want then?" He asked. "Are you going to Mistress me, or am I going to Master you?"

I moved in close to him, wrapping my arms around his waist, it looked like an easy embrace, but in fact I could rub myself against Mike's erection and drive us both crazy.

"Tonight, Mistress insists on being pleasured, by her pet."

"I don't mind pleasuring you Mistress, but I'm not sure about the pet part." Mike frowned, even as he pushed himself against me.

"Oh, you will like this one." I advised. "If you want to cum, you need to give your Mistress at least three orgasms."

Mike grinned and blew on his fingers, indicating this would not be a problem.

"However," I continued. "Your tools are going to be extremely limited. In fact, the only tool my little pet has at his disposal tonight, is indicated by his name."

Mike rolled his eyes, "My name being?"

"Tonight, my pet, your name is Tongue."

He staggered back a little, dimples flashing in delight.

"Fuck, yes." He grinned, grabbing me for a quick kiss.

I laughingly pushed him away, "You're pushing it already, Tongue, watch it. And remember," I cautioned, "That tongue is for Mistresses pleasure, not for talking."

Tongue zipped his lips in an exaggerated movement, then taking my hand, sucked my finger into his mouth and swirled around me.

I gasped and slapped his arm. My pet really was unruly.

"Do you want to be disciplined, Tongue?"

He nodded enthusiastically.

I sighed.

"Do you want to cum?"

More nodding.

"Then behave." I offered my arm and allowed Tongue to escort me to my hotel.

Once in my room I told Tongue to sit on the floor and to remain fully clothed. He frowned at this, which I understood.

Tongue always wears tight jeans, and he was already uncomfortable.

I grabbed a soft rope from my bag and bound his hands behind his back, before pushing him to lie flat on the floor.

Then I took his face in my hands and used my tongue to play Tongue's, tongue, until he was gasping.

When I was ready, I moved the standard wooden chair and placed it near Tongue's head, before starting to strip.

My eyes on Tongue as I moved around him, in an erotic slow dance, shedding clothing and gradually revealing myself.

Tongue watched me, his eyes roaming, hungrily all over my body, his breath coming fast. Wriggling slightly to try and relieve the pressure where his jeans stretched over his crotch.

Once fully revealed, I stepped over Tongue's head.

Using the chair for balance, I straddled him, and allowed him to gaze up at my glistening, throbbing, so very ready pussy.

Now this may surprise you, but I've never quite made my mind up about oral sex.

Tongue loves it. The real Tongue (Mike.)

He would spend all his days with his head between my legs if I let him.

I'm not entirely sure he would be that fussy about who's legs they were, as long as they smelled and tasted good.

I find my anxiety over whether I smell and taste good. Am too wet, not wet enough. A weird shape. Going to accidently smother him.

All these crazy thoughts, then start to circulate and detract from the pleasure.

However, Mike had been teaching me. Okay, let's call it what it is. Training me. To allow those thoughts to disperse and give him the freedom to indulge.

It was starting to grow on me.

But it still half grossed me out.

I lowered myself, ignoring Tongue's obscene waggling, until I was crouched. Just out of reach due to Tongue's handicap of his arms tied behind his back.

I wasn't surprised when his patience snapped.

"I want that cunt on my face." He moaned, not aggressively.

He closed his eyes, as I straightened my legs, still bent over, leaning on the chair, my breasts swinging down like pendulums.

Taking a breath, Tongue made eye contact.

"I'm sorry Mistress, I know you don't like that word."

"No, I don't."

"I've never used it before." He said hopefully.

I lowered myself, onto Tongue's stomach, then shifting down to his crotch, smearing a trail of my excitement that he was going to have to wear home.

He gritted his teeth as I allowed my weight to settle on his trapped cock.

To be fair, he had never used that word to me before, not even when Master, and I was aware it was pretty much punctuation to someone of his age.

Deciding to be forgiving I kissed him, then started to crawl back up his body.

Tongue was flushed and breathing hard by the time I was hovering over him again, and I was pretty close just with anticipation.

I lowered and felt first his breath across my wetness, making me shudder.

Lower again and still just the breath, until as I settled with my knees either side of Tongue's head, I realized he had tricked me into lowering too far, as he swept across my centre.

I cried out and grabbed the chair, as a second sweep of Tongue gathering my juices, made me tremble.

Then Tongue started to alternate between dapping, sweet little pecks around me with occasional sweeps. He didn't go near my clit.

My naughty little pet was bound, trapped helpless beneath me, and still managing to control me and tease the fuck out of me.

Oh, I was going to punish him so good.

Unexpectedly I felt Tongue push into me, and it pushed me over. The orgasm sending me reeling into the chair, as I cried out.

"Oh, God."

Tongue pushed deep into me in a rhythm that I matched as the waves of pleasure crashed over me, and I ended up draped over the chair, shaking like crazy, my breath heaving.

I thought I heard Tongue mutter, "One down." But was instantly distracted by renewed sweeping as he licked at my new wetness.

Then suddenly he was kissing me. French kissing my pussy, sucking me into his mouth and pushing his tongue deep.

It was a relentless attack, and I had no time to prepare as I was propelled off the cliff again.

Screaming, as the second orgasm shattered me.

I shoved the chair away and started to push back into Tongue's face as he licked, sucked, kissed and nipped at me.

I was sobbing as the sensations receded, almost with relief.

This was enough now. I was done.

Tongue wasn't.

I cried out as his rough beard was dragged across my centre and then my clit was under attack.

Tongue was sucking hard, sucking me into him and swirling around me. Probing and jabbing, flipping me from soft massage to demanding intrusions.

I was rocking against Tongue's face, his cheeks, nose and chin covered in as much cum as his mouth.

I erupted at the sudden sharp pain, as my clit was pinched between Tongue's teeth.

Groaning out as the violent spasm shocked through me.

I ended up sobbing, collapsed across my pet's face. Too exhausted to move.

Intermittent little licks of my sopping pussy proved that he was still able to breath.

Uncomplaining and content, still bound beneath me, as I started to relax, slumberous as my body drifted on pleasure.