All Comments on 'Em & Mike Ch. 04: Fantasy Swap'

by emilyagilbert

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow! Despite my comment on the previous chapter I’m definitely going back to read the first two chapters where it appears to be fdom : msub.

Switch stories are (bizarrely) hard to find, great switch stories (as well as great reluctance stories) are pretty much the unicorns of erotica. Judging by what I’ve read so far you can produce unicorns on demand! Love your writing style.

Definitely love that you’re happy to share them.

Tess (uk)

emilyagilbertemilyagilbertabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello Tess in the UK - how's the weather?!

I hope you will enjoy the start of Emily and Mike's story, to me their friendship and developing trust and respect are as important as the 'play'.

If you like mdom then the next story will really be your 'cup of tea'. Mike pushes Emily hard.

It's finished, I would just like to get a story onto the site without errors, so I'm taking more time to check it. So far I have embarrassed myself with every submission = silly mistakes.

NB: I hate to burst your bubble, but unicorns are actually quite dangerous. Just asked Peter Grant!

All the best, EmAG

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useremilyagilbert@emilyagilbert
Emily Ada Gilbert. I'll share with you one of my favorite quotes. 'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain' Author unknown Thank you to GayKat for advising me that this amazing quote is by Vivian Greene