Em & Mike Ch. 05: Fuck Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?"

"Yea, the one that makes you run to the bathroom for twenty minutes to make grunting noises."

"Fuck off."

Mike grinned, "This time instead of masturbating in the bathroom you are going to masturbate into the Fuck Doll."

"Mate, are you absolutely sure about this?"

"Oh God yeah."

"And is, you know, um Fuck Doll sure about this?"

"Fuck Doll doesn't have a say." he laughed as K- started to protest.

"K- listen. There is a safe word. It can be used at any time and everything stops."

"Right."

"Okay?"

"Yes. Christ really yes."

"Great, get the movie going."

I lay there, spread-eagled, exposed, horny and truthfully terrified.

This would be the first time I would truly be used.

We had come up with this role play for fun, but it was Mike pretending to use me as we had discussed it so much beforehand.

K- becoming involved was un-planned and I had no idea what he might do.

They were both pretty drunk by now and egging each other on, though I suspected Mike wasn't as drunk as he was pretending to be.

I felt myself start to tremble and realized I was thinking myself into an orgasm.

I was so turned on I was gonna cum right there if I didn't change my mental discussion.

I ran my mind through the day so far and ironically realized that K- was much nicer to Fuck Doll than Mike was.

Mike loved getting into character the nastier the better, probably because he's so lovely in real life, so I couldn't expect any sympathy coming from there.

Mike's voice suddenly broke into my thoughts, "Do you want me to avert my gaze?"

K- answered from right beside me, "I don't care, you can sell tickets for all I care."

I realized the film had ended and that K-, shaking like a leaf and already breathing hard, was climbing onto the bed.

Mike shouted from the sofa, "Hey, put a fucking condom on."

"Christ sorry." K- fumbled a packet from the bed where Mike had thrown a pile.

I closed my eyes. If we looked at other this was not going to happen.

He crawled over me between the ropes and over the pillows and I felt his body pressing me down, this was not uncomfortable as my ties had plenty of slack.

Then the strangest sense of helplessness washed over me as I felt him move against me, then inside me.

He was shorter but thicker than Mike and I held my breath at the discomfort.

I had no choice.

This man is inside me.

I can't stop him.

Already thrusting inside me.

Stretching me.

Using me.

I can't speak.

I'm just a doll.

I can't cum.

Please fuck me harder.

Oh God I LOVE this.

K- had his lips against my ear and was whispering over and over, "Thank you Dolly, Thank you Dolly."

It was so hard to stay relaxed, I felt my pussy start to tighten around him and then he came, thrusting hard, bringing me a flicker of the pain that I was craving as he lost control.

We both lay there for a few minutes, breathing hard. I wanted nothing more than to rub against him and let myself cum, but I didn't dare.

Eventually K- kissed my ear, thanked me again quietly and pulled back, allowing my legs to spring back to their slightly raised open position.

Mike came over, grabbed a condom, and crawled into position between my legs.

"Fuck Doll didn't cum did it?" he asked K-.

"No." but he grinned and they both looked down at me, I was trembling from head to foot and still breathing hard. Spasms running through my body.

Rather than lie over me as K- had, he stayed on his knees, grabbed my hips, and positioned me.

"It had better fucking not." he said, before thrusting as deep and hard as he could, yanking my hips toward him.

I couldn't stop the short scream and though I pressed my lips quickly tight together to try and stay quiet, Mike asked K- to grab the large dildo gag and strap it around my head while he continued pounding into me.

K- did this with some difficulty as my head was moving in time with Mike's thrusts, but eventually to my relief it was fastened, and I could allow myself some small, muffled groans.

Mike continued pounding as hard as he could, whatever porn they had just watched had clearly put them in an evil mood.

"Slap it's tits." he gasped at K-.

"W-what?"

"Slap it's tits make them bounce even more."

I watched from nearly shut eyes as K- leaned over and gave my flopping tits a couple of little pats.

My urge to giggle was quickly shut down when Mike let go of my hip, reached over and gasped out, "Like this."

Before slapping my left tit and sending it crashing into the right and then viciously backhanding the right, so everything flew the other way, before grabbing my hip again and renewing his desire it seemed to bruise my cervix.

With the two sharp blows to my breasts my head had fallen back and Fuck Doll or not I was grunting and moaning with every thrust.

"She likes it." K- said sounding amazed.

Mike just nodded saving his breath.

K- then started slapping in time with Mike's thrusts. Not particularly hard but just enough to drag me closer to the edge of cumming.

Just as I started to slip beautifully over that edge Mike gasped out "Stop." to K-.

Then he pulled out of me leaving me open and trying desperately to find some friction in thin air and shot his load all over my stomach and breasts.

I groaned behind the gag, my head twisting from side to side, yanking at the restraints, crying out with frustration.

Mike just laughed while he pumped himself all over me, and then shouted.

"Fuck Doll."

I carried on writhing and he leaned over to press me down with his body, his hand shoving the gag deeper and shouted again, "Fuck Doll, you are a Fuck Doll."

I let out one more long desperate groan and then somehow managed to stop moving.

Mike's dick was still vibrating right at my entrance and I wanted so bad to rub against him, but I had to get back in the game, I was just a Fuck Doll.

Though I was still quivering from head to toe, I stopped wriggling and moaning and instead forced my body to go floppy and lay there, shaking and silently crying.

Mike slowly raised himself from me and then from the bed. He looked at K-.

"Yea that doll is definitely broken." he said.

K- let out one short laugh, "I need more alcohol."

"Yes, Yes, Yes," Mike agreed with enthusiasm, "I think the batteries on this thing need to re-charge anyway, let's find another movie."

I didn't bother listening to them rehash what had just happened, my breathing slowly returned to normal and I just lay there, feeling wonderfully used, and dirty and more slut like than I had ever felt in my life. Also, sad and empty and frustrated.

I was still silently crying when Mike unexpectedly came back and covered me with a soft, light blanket. Carefully tucking it in around me he then removed the gag.

He lifted my chin, looked at me crying and then after making sure K- wasn't looking our way he kissed both wet cheeks and then incredibly gently, my lips.

Placing my head back down he doubled checked the cuffs and ropes were all where they should be, quickly fastened the vacuum device over me and walked away.

I had no idea what time it was, we had started mid-afternoon, so probably not late, but I was exhausted.

Comfortable in my restraints, warm and cozy under the blanket, I drifted off.

-

With an evil grin Mike whipped the blanket away causing a huge shiver right through me before I was even awake, he then gleefully attacked my stomach and breasts with a freezing cold wet wipe.

I gasped a few times before my breathing settled and gasped again as he got a fresh wipe and moved to cleaning up my pussy.

"Gotta clean up the Fuck Doll before Pizza Guy gets here." Mike called over to K-, who just sat on the sofa laughing at me.

Pizza Guy? I wanted to ask but couldn't. Shit, what if he wanted to come into the room.

Mike finished wiping me down, pulled the sheets down and made sure I was fully exposed and open. Then he re-fastened the gag and finally blindfolded me.

I lay there my heart pounding as they waited for the delivery.

When the knock came, I nearly jumped out of my restraints, I had been desperately hoping it was a wind up.

Mike opened the door, and although I knew I should still be hidden behind it, I was really uneasy.

He thanked the delivery guy and then said, "Oh hey sorry, let me get you a tip." before walking to pass the pizza to K- and then over to the dresser for his wallet.

"How's it going?" I heard K- ask the guy.

"Yea good."

I realized with dread that they had left the door wide open and it was pure chance as to whether the guy took a step into the room and saw me or not.

I immediately started to cry with an immense sense of shame. I was dizzy and struggling to breathe and there was a crashing sound in my head. I could hear the conversation but not clearly, then everything went away, and I passed out.

To this day I have no idea if Pizza Guy saw me or not.

I woke up to the delicious smell of pizza and my heart pounding. I was still restrained but the gag and blindfold had gone, and Mike was cradling me from behind.

"You are not supposed to pass out before I start torturing you." he said.

"What the fuck have you eaten today?"

"Sorry, I'm so sorry, I've ruined it all." I was sobbing and tried to turn and nuzzle into Mike, but my restraints prevented it.

He leaned over and kissed me.

"It's okay, nothing's ruined." he kissed me again then sat me up a bit further.

"Look K- is taking a quick shower but he wants to eat his pizza while it's hot. We've got five minutes, here."

He held a slice in front of me, tapping it against my lips to encourage me to open up. I did and let him feed me the small slice. Then some sips of water.

We heard K- close the shower down.

"Are you okay to continue?"

"Really?" I asked hopefully.

"If you want to."

I sighed.

"Look," Mike continued, "even Fuck Dolls need some basic maintenance occasionally or they stop working, we've just paused for some basic maintenance, it hasn't ruined the game."

I laughed a little.

"I saw the toys you left in the drawer for me." Mike kissed the back of my neck then gently bit. "You wanted me to hurt you tonight."

"Yes."

"Do you still want me to?"

"Yes please."

He slipped out from where he had been supporting my back and I wriggled back down.

"What are you smiling about?" he asked, his dimples flashing back at me.

I shook my head, pleased that he hadn't discovered my surprise.

"Be sure." Mike said. "The gag will be in, you won't be able to use your safe word."

"Will I scream?"

"Oh yes."

"I don't want to pass out again."

"Then that is your non-verbal safe word."

I looked at the gag, then closed my eyes and relaxed, Mike took the hint and re-fastened it and the blindfold before calling K- from the bathroom and going back to their meal.

Before too long before the dresser drawer opened again, and I heard a slight metallic clunking as Mike started to throw stuff onto the bed.

Knowing what the objects were, my anticipation was unbearable. Then K- gave a gasp of delight and I heard Mike laughing at him.

"Oh please, can I?" K- was pleading.

"Okay, give me your arm."

I was curious about what was happening, then I heard a rasping sound and K's shocked, "Shit."

I realized that K- had found the hairbrush and Mike had drawn it across his skin.

"It's not actually meant for hair, it's meant for stroking across the skin, ideally delicate areas and making them extra sensitive, and also," Mike paused and there was a loud slapping sound as the back of the brush slammed into his palm, "Spanking!"

K- laughed, "Yea it's quite firm but you could use it for hair."

"Fine!"

There was such impatience in the word I could picture Mike throwing up his hands in exaggerated defeat.

"Brush the Fuck Doll's hair if it makes you happy, but first go and use the brush on its tit's and tummy, okay?"

"Okay."

I felt K- climbing onto the bed next to me and then the brush started to move across my skin.

He was being super careful, but to me this was just a tease and staying still became harder and harder as the brush swept across my stomach and breasts, it was like an erotic massage.

Then I felt the bed dip again and Mike said, "Give it here." before sweeping the bristles across my nipples like a scrubbing brush.

I bit down hard on the gag and felt my stomach muscles clench painfully, but I was determined not to make a sound or move. My eyes were screwed up tight behind the blindfold and I was repeating in my head, 'You're a doll, you're a doll.'

"Oh, I thought it was a bit much for her nipples." K- said.

"Nothing is too much for these nipples." Mike corrected and then handed the brush back to K-, having completed about ten sweeps of each breast.

My nipples were now tight and throbbing, my breath came out in one long shudder.

"Time to re-arrange the doll." Mike said as he untied my ankles and knees.

I nearly pulled my legs together automatically before I remembered I needed to wait for Mike to position me, so I lay there, legs still spread, flat now on the bed with K- sat beside me and my pussy still on display, wet and throbbing.

Unexpectedly the overwhelming sense of shame from earlier came back and I started to sniffle slightly behind the gag.

Hearing this Mike lent over, pulled my legs even further apart and slapped my pussy hard six times. I heard K's shocked, "Jesus." But Mike knew me well, and this succeeded in slamming me straight back into the game.

My breathing was now shuddering in and out, not from tears but from the desire to cum. I wanted to be used.

Mike quickly removed the gag and blindfold, then un-tied the wrist cuffs from the headrest, he then roped them together before standing on the bed and swinging the rope over the bed's overhead support bar. We had already checked out the sturdiness of this arrangement.

My arms lifted as he began to haul on the rope and then the top half of my body started to follow, my head falling back as I did my best rag doll impression.

"Can you get behind and push a bit? She's not exactly the lightweight Fuck Doll model." Mike asked K-.

"Sure." he came behind and helped to lift my upper body.

I was secretly delighted to be able to give them no assistance whatsoever. A Fuck Doll's small revenge!

As the two of them heaved and grunted me into an almost sitting position I heard K's surprised, "There's a tattoo."

"What?" Mike was quite breathless by now.

"There's a tattoo here on Dolly's bum."

"There can't be."

"Well come and look."

"Okay, grab the rope and tie it off a second."

K- jumped off the bed and tied the rope so Mike could let go and come around behind me. I had slumped slightly as the slack tightened, so they could see the very top of my bum.

I knew they were looking at what appeared to be an old fading tattoo, quite hard to read, and what looked like a sharpie crossing through it.

They both bent in close to peer at my butt.

"Property of Starship Enterprises." K- read, tracing it with his finger and laughing, "That's so funny."

"That's so lame." but Mike was laughing as well, and he sounded confused, I could feel him rubbing at the tattoo a bit.

"It's crossed out, there's writing further down."

"Okay." Mike said, "We need to lift it higher to read it. Give me a hand."

Then Mike took the slack as K- untied the rope again and then they both pulled together, they raised me quite high in the end, arms pulled up, breasts hanging down and my head back.

As my legs were still out in front of me all my weight was on my wrists. They secured the rope again and both moved behind me.

They could now see what looked like a thick black Sharpie running a line through the tattoo and written in capitals underneath.

BROKEN - FOR DISPOSAL

Mike burst out laughing, still breathless and fell on the bed.

K- just stood staring at my arse with what Mike later told me was the best gobsmacked expression he had ever seen on his face, "That's horrible."

Mike tried to catch his breath, the entire bed was shaking he was laughing so hard, causing me to vibrate, "That's BRILLIANT." He reached up and gave me a little shove, so I was swinging a little on the rope.

"That's horrible." K- repeated, "What do they mean disposal, what will they do?"

That just made Mike laugh even harder.

"Okay, fuck. It's just pretend I know, stop laughing at me. It's the thought of it."

I felt Mike pull himself up on the bed, he knelt behind me and ran his hand up my lower back and down over my bum and sounding suddenly serious said.

"Yea but K- think about it. Nobody is going to come looking for this doll. We could do whatever we want with it."

For a beat there was a loaded, tense silence then K- answered, "You're an evil sod do you know that!"

Mike collapsed back on the bed literally howling with laughter, "Oh God your face."

"Okay, shut up."

"You are so gullible."

"Fuck off."

"We could make a snuff movie."

"I'm going to stuff your head up your arse in a minute, that'll make a good snuff movie."

"I can't breathe."

"Good, laugh yourself to death, I'll run away with Dolly."

"HA!"

"Mike."

"Sorry, Christ I'm crying with laughter, I thought only girls did that!"

"Mike, we need to move Dolly, we can't leave her, I mean it, shit Mike her wrists."

"Okay, okay." Mike shifted to me again.

"You're right, let's finish moving it." He bent my legs back under me, so I was now almost kneeling, but I was still hanging from my wrists, my knees barely brushing the bed.

He was still laughing as he moved what felt like a small pile of pillows between my legs.

Then I felt myself start to lower, my knees either side of the pillows. As my centre came to rest on them, I could feel a hard object sort of wedged against my pussy.

I could now let my arms rest a little, though they were still above me and still taking most of my weight.

My head had been hanging back, but Mike pulled my head up and leaned my cheek against my arm, holding it there a moment to tell me that that was where he wanted me to keep it.

I was looking down and felt myself go pale as I saw the huge dildo that was leaning against my pussy.

That was not one that I had left in the drawer, Mike must have brought it with him, it was far larger than either him or K-.

Mike must have noticed me looking at the giant dick lying against my pussy like a threat, he laughed quietly as he tapped it with a finger before pushing that finger into my mouth.

I remembered not to react or suck him like I normally would, but it was hard as I really wanted to bite him.

He had raised the stakes again. That dildo was going to hurt my pussy more than I had ever experienced.

The bed dipped behind me and K- started to carefully try to remove the band from my ponytail, he was struggling, and Mike went and came back with some scissors.

"Use these."

"Huh?"

Mike sighed and lent over, I felt a stab of fear, but then he carefully snipped the band which was tangled in my hair and it tumbled free.

I let out a shaky breath as K- began to carefully untangle my hair with his fingers. I had honestly thought for a second that Mike was going to cut my hair, I would have been devastated, but using my safe word hadn't even occurred to me.

Mike came back to the bed, I felt K's hand pause in my hair as he saw Mike lift the first big tit clamp. Mike balanced it on the palm of his hand so K- could see it clearly.

It's basically a miniature animal trap. Complete with jagged metal teeth, it looks like it should spring closed and chomp straight through the breast.