Em & Mike Ch. 05: Fuck Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, it screws closed but those metal teeth can bite in real hard and it creates a lovely tight circle so the breast will become more and more swollen, which in turn causes the teeth to bite in more. They are also very heavy.

My boobs adore them.

K- continued untangling my hair but from his constant shifting I was sure he was pretty turned on and struggling to get comfortable.

Mike focused on attaching a clamp to each of my tits. He was working quickly, every so often he would flick my clit to make me jump and make sure I was still highly frustrated.

He alternated between the two clamps, tightening one, then the other then back again, his tongue held between his teeth in a gesture of concentration he didn't know he did.

My breathing was becoming faster and faster and my pussy was dripping. Every time he flicked me Mike would then absently suck his finger clean, like I was an ice cream machine or something.

I knew he wasn't going down there today, what's the point in pleasuring or giving foreplay to a fuck doll. But he loves my taste, so he was sneakily indulging without the risk of giving me too much pleasure.

Once Mike was satisfied that my tits were suffering, I had tears running down my face by now, he picked up the gag and pushed it into my mouth, then held it there with his finger. He wanted me to grip it without it having to be fastened.

K- had moved onto brushing my hair by now so it would have got in his way. I gripped the gag hard in my teeth.

Mike picked up the nipple clamps.

Making sure I could see he showed them to K-.

"These will completely crush the whole nipple and I can use this screw to make them super tight."

"Jesus Christ those are evil."

"Oh yea." Mike said with relish, admiring the large clamps with their own set of vicious little teeth, and he started to squeeze my right nipple and tug it to make it harder.

I whimpered slightly behind the gag and my breath started to hitch. I wanted to move, to find some friction anywhere but I couldn't.

I was still looking down so saw Mike move the clamp to my right nipple and the delicious pain shot through me as he released it, the teeth crunching down and squashing my entire nipple.

My head fell back, and I moaned, trying to grind my pussy into the dildo still waiting on the pillows below. K- groaned with me, his fingers accidentally gripping my hair and causing pain to shoot through my skull.

Mike gripped my hips and held me still.

"Fuck. Doll." he reminded me.

I stilled, sobbing.

He then pulled my head back up, so my cheek rested again on my arm, and K-, his hands shaking slightly restarted brushing my hair.

It was surreal to have someone behind me, with this sweet and almost relaxing hair brushing and someone else in front causing me excruciating pain, while humming under his breath, "Fuck Dolls can't complain, Fuck Dolls can't complain."

Mike was now twisting and tugging my left nipple which was less sensitive and so would get harsher treatment.

He then started to apply the clamp, only to release it again, on and off, my breath was holding then rushing out as I tried to anticipate when he would properly let the clamp go.

K- had stopped brushing my hair and was just watching, fascinated.

Suddenly Mike released the clamp, and it crushed my nipple fully, I closed my eyes and let out a long groan of what was unmistakably - pleasure.

Mike picked up the dildo and started running it through and around my pussy wiping it through my juices, I concentrated on not participating but my breath was uneven, and he knew I was really turned on.

"Have you got another hair band?" K- suddenly asked, distracting both of us.

"Huh?"

"I was gonna tie her hair again."

Mike left the dildo lying length-ways below me and looked over my shoulder, "Just plait it."

"How?"

"Section the hair in three and wrap then over each other in turn." puzzled silence, "Like one of those loaves of fancy bread."

"Oh right." I felt K- separating my hair then working it into a loose plait down my back, "Oh yea that works, how'd you know how to plait hair."

"I have an annoying little sister." Mike mumbled, now concentrating on tightening one nipple clamp at a time before switching.

K- let the plait drop, sounding pleased with his work, "Yea, your sister's hot."

There was a moment of silence as Mike's hands dropped from the clamps, then he lent forward, his forehead against my stomach, "Oh God!"

"What?"

"That is so inappropriate." Mike groaned, then giving my butt a quick slap, "And you can shut up too, it's not funny." he had felt my stomach quivering with laughter.

"Dude, you know damn well I've thought your sister was hot since I was fourteen." K- said laughing.

"Yes, but you are not supposed to SAY it, especially not when we are in a hotel room torturing a naked Fuck Doll, I should kick your ass."

"I wasn't actually thinking about your sister until you mentioned her."

"I AM going to kick your ass."

"I'm never going to think about her again, I'll ignore her in the street if it makes you happy."

Mike sighed, "Maybe you could go and grab the tube of lube from the drawer before you kill my erection for the rest of the night?"

"Sure."

Mike finished with the nipple clamps by giving them both a quick flick as K- came back to the bed.

"Man, those are too tight."

"No, a Fuck Doll's nipples should always be purple," Mike confirmed and running a hand over my breasts, "and it's tit's this lovely dark red colour."

I was looking down at my suffering breasts and could see him smiling.

"No, mate, that's too rough come on."

Mike considered K- for a moment, "I can promise you all Fuck Dolls love this."

"I don't." K- sounded really embarrassed, "I don't like it, surely it's going to cut her, Christ."

"Okay don't get upset," Mike reassured K-, "I can loosen them a bit?"

"Please."

Mike carefully turned the screws to loosen the nipple clamps slightly, showing K- what he was doing, "Here you go one and two whole turns, and this one. One and two whole turns, okay?"

I could just see K- in the corner of my vision nodding.

"Good." Mike confirmed and leaning down as if to check the pillows looked up directly into my eyes and winked.

My nipples were still being brutally crushed, my tit's throbbing and I knew he may had loosened them for K- but he would just leave them on longer to allow the pain to become unbearable.

He now took the lube from K- and poured some over the head of the dildo, which was already dripping with my pussy juices, I knew the lube would make it much slicker but the size of it scared me and my sobbing got harder.

Carefully watching my face Mike positioned the dildo, the cold lube making me flinch a bit.

"K- can you go and hold Fuck Doll's hips, push it forward a bit?"

I felt K- get a good grip on my hips and his body pushed me forward from behind.

Mike started to push the dildo into me, he was breathing harshly, and I could see the muscles straining in his arms, his eyes flicked between my pussy and my face.

I was now dragging air in and sobbing it out, I didn't know if I could do this, it felt like it was tearing me in half.

Mike got the dildo halfway in and then stopped and held it in place while gently rubbing my stretched clit with a circular motion. My hips started to match with him in a kind of wanton movement, and my cries became more needy.

Once Mike was satisfied that I was close to cumming, and that I had adjusted to the width of the dildo he started pushing it in further.

The intense pain immediately returned but with it a desperate craving. My body didn't know what to do and my sobbing breaths were coming out in a kind of mini-choked scream each time.

Mike ruthlessly pushed it deep, it was so long it felt like he was pushing it right into my womb. Once it was in, I was moved back over to straddle the pillows, some of the pressure from the dildo eased but it wasn't going to slip out in a hurry and the pillows would stop it.

"Grab us a couple of beers, would you?" Mike asked K-. He then used the rope to lower me onto the pillows.

This pushed the dildo harder into me and I cried out in despair. I was literally wailing by now, in real distress.

Mike lowered me until my wrists were in front of my face and tied the rope off again.

I immediately tried to pull myself higher on the rope to get away from the pain shooting through my pussy and abdomen, but my shoulders were also in agony and I couldn't hold myself up for very long.

I soon sank down onto my knees and the pillows pushed the dildo deeper again.

"This is better than any porn movie." I heard Mike say to K-.

"Fuck Doll will try to pull itself off the dildo but is too weak so will just repeatedly impale itself. We can enjoy our beer and watch it ride up and down until it just gives up."

"For how long?" K- asked.

"I reckon it can last about forty-five minutes." The sweat pouring off me ran cold at his statement, but I later learned he had held up ten fingers to K- as he said it, indicating ten minutes or so.

"This is way heavier than I expected." K- said, he sounded pretty turned on but also upset.

"Problem?"

"I didn't realize you really meant actual torture, she, Dolly must be in agony, this is really harsh."

"And hot."

"Well."

"Admit it you are turned on; all you want to do it rip the doll down and fuck the hell out of it."

"Yea but."

"It is in agony but look properly." Mike pulled K- closer to the bed where I was still trapped in my desperate struggle, "Look."

"What am I looking for, Christ that dildo his huge, I don't," I heard K- gasp, "Fucking hell the gag isn't fastened."

"Exactly," Mike agreed, he sounded breathless himself, "Fuck Doll is really into this."

I was starting to pant by now, the pain and stress in my stomach making it almost impossible to catch my breath, I could feel myself getting dizzy.

I was hardly raising at all when I tried to lift myself and the dildo's intrusion was relentless. I felt like I had been struggling for hours, forty-five minutes, it was going to kill me.

After what seemed like hours longer, but was probably only a few minutes, I reached the end of my tolerance and spitting out the gag I cried out and went limp.

Mike and K- must have been expecting this as the rope immediately went slack and I fell back into Mike's arms.

He pulled me back with him as he leant against the bedrest. He was rock hard, and his dick was resting between my legs.

"Pull the dildo out, carefully." he warned K-. I shook like crazy and groaned as the huge dildo slipped out of me.

"There you go, that's better." K- said kindly. Mike just swore in my ear.

I concentrated on settling my breathing and staying limp. Every breath was shooting pain through my breasts and stomach and I was absolutely desperate to cum.

"Okay, condom on." Mike said to K-, who immediately complied.

"This is what is going to happen now." Mike explained. He was speaking slowly and clearly to make sure I could understand him easily.

"You are going to fuck the Fuck Doll, while I'm inside it from back here."

I tensed up and whimpered slightly. Anal was something I had always hesitated over.

"All I'm going to do," Mike continued, "is hold myself inside it, while you fuck it."

We all paused, K- realized that Mike was asking for some permission without ending the game.

Eventually I made myself relax again against Mike. My head was on his shoulder and he was effectively holding me in his arms. I was safe here, and if I wanted to cum, I had to trust him.

Mike's hand slipped down my arms to my hands and he squeezed gently, I squeezed back twice, my code for okay to go on.

He was already coated in my pussy juices but he lubed himself, pushed the gag back into my mouth before fastening it tightly, then he ever so slowly started to enter me.

My breathing was fractured, and I started to shake as Mike filled me, but there wasn't any pain. I was too turned on, I just wanted him inside me.

He buried himself deep and we both let out a breath.

"What does it feel like?" K- asked.

"Strange," Mike laughed, "quite good actually." He leant back a bit further causing me to groan a bit at the movement inside me, but it gave K- better access.

"Fuck her hard." Mike told him and suddenly K- was inside me and I felt like I was being ripped in two.

I was grunting and sobbing with every thrust but also pushing back for more and I could feel Mike cursing as the friction brought him close to cumming.

Suddenly, without any warning Mike reached around and released the right nipple clamp. Pain shot through me and I screamed into the gag and kept right on screaming as both K- and I came hard.

Mike pulled out so he didn't cum as well and he slid out from under me as K- sat back and I carried on screaming and cumming, spread-eagled on the bed.

Then I heard Mike put a condom on and started to panic. He pulled me towards him, and I desperately tried to pull air in around the gag and make myself heard.

"Numf, Miihh, Miihhf."

Mike ignored me and the tears pouring down my face and got ready to enter me.

"Mike." K- interrupted, "She's using her safe word, she's trying to say your name."

I raised my head and nodded frantically.

Mike just pushed my head back down.

"Doesn't count."

"Why, I thought you stopped immediately?"

"Fuck Doll's just panicking because it doesn't want me to remove the other nipple clamp, it's going to hurt too much." Mike sounded so pleased at this prospect I felt dread and thought I was going to be sick.

"But." he continued, "Fuck Doll also knows I can't leave it on any longer it's too dangerous, it has to come off, so safe words won't stop me."

With this Mike released the clamp and twisting both my tortured nipples in his fingers he started fucking me violently.

I came so hard I thought I would pass out again, everything went dark and then bright and I screamed and screamed as Mike continued to fuck me as hard as he could.

Letting go of my nipples he braced his hands either side of me and pounded me until I went completely limp.

The only sound was my breath being forced in and out by the force of Mike's thrusts and his grunts.

For those minutes I was the perfect Fuck Doll.

Eventually, Mike came, brutally hard, before he collapsed on top of me, crushing me underneath him as he gasped for air.

Mike stayed on top of me for much longer than normal, his breathing had returned to normal before he raised his weight on his elbows and looked down.

He slid the blindfold off, my eyes were still closed, and I felt his hand, shaking and hesitant move down my arm, where K- couldn't see and take my hand. He squeezed twice.

Mike had never lost control like that before. He had never hurt me that way or screwed me so violently and I knew from his trembling he was worried he had gone too far.

I felt amazing but had no strength and I didn't want to end the game.

I pulled in a deep, shaky breath and let it out on a quiet moan, managing to lift myself and rub against him just slightly while I squeezed his hand back twice.

Then after a pause, twice more.

Code, I am amazing.

Mike's breath came out in a rush of relief and moved to the side of me.

"K-, Mate grab the beer, will you?"

"Okay, sure." K- sounded shaken.

I held my breath to prevent making a noise as Mike quickly loosened the breast clamps before K- came back. Not enough for them to fall off but enough that my circulation could get back to normal.

By the time K- brought them both a beer over, Mike was removing the gag.

I was still the perfect floppy doll. I couldn't have moved if the fire alarms had sounded. I was still effectively still cumming, but I was so exhausted I was still and silent, but waves of pain and pleasure were still rolling through me.

Mike and K- were discussing the night and what we had done. Enjoying their beer and letting themselves wind down. I knew it must be the early hours by now, their voices were getting sleepier.

"Okay." Mike said eventually. "I need to crash, help me move this thing."

"Move, where the sofa?"

"No" Mike grinned, "We'll chuck it under the bed like the letter suggested."

"You're serious?"

"Of course." Mike moved onto the bed and lifted me, "Get the legs."

They swung me off the bed and gently onto the floor, then Mike crawled under the bed from the other side and pulled me slightly under it, before efficiently attaching the PPV.

I knew this was to make sure it was clean and check there were no spiders hiding. Pretty thoughtful for a fucking maniac.

Then he started laughing as K- came back and put a cushion under my head and tucked the soft blanket around me.

"God you are so soft."

"I think she deserves it." I heard K- say as they both collapsed onto the bed and I drifted off, completely exhausted.

I woke up curled against the cushion, my arm cradling my sore boobs.

They were throbbing from the weight of the clamps and very sore, I figured for some bad bruising around the teeth, but there wasn't too much swelling.

I thought that my tits would be black by now if Mike hadn't loosened the grip a little.

A hand was stroking my hair, K- again, really, what was it with my hair?

Then I froze as his other hand came around between my legs, flipped away the pussy vacuum and slipped inside me.

Oh God, Mike was still asleep I could hear his rhythmic breathing from the bed, I wasn't sure how I felt about this.

My breathing started to speed up as I was finger fucked, then I was turned over.

The weight of the clamps dragging at my breasts was incredibly painful, but I kept my eyes tight closed.

There were now two fingers pumping in and out of me and an insistent pressure on my clit, I was starting to move against his hand, I just couldn't help myself.

Suddenly my mouth was assaulted in a deep kiss, and a wave of relief swept over me as I realized it was Mike's tongue parting my lips and plunging deep, not K-.

I kissed him back, arching up and pressing against him, clamps and all. We both had a hand tangled in each other's hair and were kissing like he had just returned from war or something, his fingers were working me so fast I was panting, desperate.

Then there was a cough and the sound of K- moving. We both froze, lips locked together, Mike's fingers deep inside me, his thumb pressing hard against my clit, I was vibrating so much the clamp screws were rattling slightly.

I opened my eyes; Mike eyes were laughing into mine. I was right on the edge and he thought it was funny.

K- settled down again and Mike still kissing me, forced my head back to the pillow. Then he pressed his hand against my mouth, his other fingers still working inside me he began to kiss my breasts around the clamp.

Kissing licking and sucking anywhere he could reach, then pulling my nipples into his mouth and sucking hard, muffling my whimpers with his hand.

I was beyond frantic when K- shifted again and this time Mike pulled back and started arranging me into the position they had left me in last night.

I reached for him and he gently but firmly pushed my hand back down, then put his finger to my lips, before his finished moving me.

He had to be kidding, I was nearly sobbing with need and he was stopping.

Then Mike started stroking himself, I looked at him and he gave me his cheeky wink before turning my head away from him. I closed my eyes with some effort, I wanted to slap his stupid grinning face, the bastard.

"Mike?"

"Yea, I'm down here."

"Where, what are you doing?"

"I'm wanking on the Fuck Doll."