Em & Mike Ch. 05: Fuck Doll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a scrambling sound on the bed and then K's voice as he peered over.

"Christ she's still there?"

"Well, it's not like it can get up and walk away can it."

K- laughed, "Can I wank on Dolly as well?"

"Sure, why don't you come on down!"

The two of them grunted and giggled for a few minutes and then sprayed me with their cum, I felt it hitting my tits and stomach, my pussy and legs.

"Right," I heard Mike say, "Shower and breakfast, I'm starving."

"Great, what about Dolly?"

Mike gave me a careless nudge with his foot, "Leave it there, I'm not cleaning it up again."

"Seriously?"

"Housekeeping said they will get rid of it, so leave it."

"Oh Christ," K- was laughing as they moved over to the bathroom, "You two slay me you really get into this."

"I just don't believe in breaking character until the game's over."

I heard the bathroom door close and then the general sounds, laughing and piss-taking that come from two straight guys, who are used to sharing a changing room and seeing each other naked.

I lay there covered in cum, tears of frustration and shame silently running down my face. I just felt so used and beaten. Their sticky cum, slowly drying on me and itching and I couldn't move to wipe it off.

Just wank over me, use me like a cum dump and walk away.

I felt filthy.

I felt amazing.

The guys piled out of the bathroom, dragging on clothes, and talking excitedly about the massive, cooked breakfast they were going for.

"After about three hours constant input I may be full." Mike said as he grabbed his wallet and headed for the door.

"Err Mike?" K- was standing looking down at me.

"What? Are you coming?"

"Are we really just leaving Dolly there?"

"What do you want to do? Carry it down to the cafe and cuddle it on the sofa."

"No but," K- paused "Are you really going to let them throw it away?" he managed to make them sound really sinister.

"Why not?"

"Can't we keep it?" he asked hopefully, at which point Fuck Doll decided she adored him.

Mike burst out laughing and walked back over, "What the fuck are you going to do with a broken Fuck Doll, keep it in the fucking wardrobe?"

Fuck Doll did not like that at all.

K- laughed, "It's just such as nasty idea."

"I'm gonna do something really nasty if I don't get some food soon." Mike complained and giving the Fuck Doll once last nudge with his foot he dragged K- out.

They were laughing as the door slammed shut.

I stayed there for about ten minutes.

Wallowing in the sensation of having been used and discarded.

Imagining what might happen to Fuck Doll.

Would the staff move it to another room, or would they just dump it?

I had become quite fond of this sad little Fuck Doll.

I had really enjoyed being her.

I sighed and sitting up carefully, cringing at the drying cum all over me, I gingerly removed the clamps, sobbing a little with relief, then pulled off the shoes and the hated stockings.

My shoulders were painfully stiff, I wanted to let the shower pound hot on them for hours. Shakily I began to crawl towards the bathroom.

An hour later I texted Mike as I left the hotel, the café was five minutes away.

'Latte NOW or when I get there, I will bite your neck and drink your blood.'

'I'm on it.' he replied.

It took me a little more than five minutes as despite wearing my comfiest, most supportive bra, my boobs were crazy sore and walking a little painful.

When I walked in, they were sat on opposite sofa's, the remains of what looked like a breakfast feast littering the table between them.

A beautiful, wonderful latte sat on the table waiting for me and I plonked myself down next to Mike and fending him off with my right hand, picked up the latte with my left and began to take tiny, desperate sips.

Mike had loaded it with two sugars, and it was bliss.

"Hang on!" Mike complained, "You're supposed to kiss me before you start drinking that muck."

Still sipping with my eyes closed in coffee heaven, I removed my hand from his chest and held it in front of his face, middle finger raised.

He immediately grabbed my hand and started chewing on my finger making me giggle.

After about a dozen, tiny heavenly sips I carefully put the coffee down and snuggled back into Mike. He noticed me trembling a little and pulled me in close, "Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm just a little shaky and weepy, and a bit sore."

Mike kissed my neck and snuggled me closer, "That was absolutely brilliant."

"Yea?"

"Oh Yea."

I looked over a K- who was clearly uncomfortable, glancing between us and the tabletop and blushing.

Mike whispered in my ear, "He was fine until you walked in."

I nodded and lent forward, "K-? K- take my hand please." he awkwardly took my hand without looking up and I pulled him forward a bit holding his hand in both of mine, "Are you okay honey?"

"I guess, yea, are you? I mean God, that was intense, but." he stopped and shrugged a bit.

"Look at me K-." He struggled but then held my gaze reluctantly, "Last night was one of the most thrilling, amazing nights of my life."

I stopped to wipe away a tear and laughed a little, "I'm still a little emotional, it will take me a while to come all the way down but thank you so much. Thank you, K-."

He smiled a little at me, "Really?"

"Really, we always have fun, but we couldn't have done that without you."

K- was frowning at my wrists now, holding both my hands in one of his gently and running his fingers over them, "I thought there would be bruises?"

Mike lent forward and started rubbing my shoulders, "It's here that she's sore, the cuffs are so well padded they wouldn't do any damage."

"It really isn't as bad as it looks," I said, groaning a little with the beautiful pressure on my shoulders, "We get caught up in the roles, in the game, but do you really think Mike would hurt or risk injuring me?"

A waitress brought some toast over and Mike reached around me to butter it, as my hands were still shaking, then he pulled me and the toast back onto his lap and I gratefully started to munch, waiving the toast around and thinking how to explain properly to K-.

"Okay, I really don't want you to regret last night and feel like you did something wrong. Imagine for a moment that I wasn't old enough to be Mike's mother and we were actually like dating and then," I gasped dramatically, "Started living together."

"Oh God." Mike groaned and started laughing, shaking me on his lap.

"Then," I continued. "One day I'm harping on about how he didn't take the rubbish out, God knows it's the only thing I ask him to do, he's so lazy, why is he such a plonker?"

"Hey!" Mike protested, juggling me a little.

"And then Mike flips, fed up with my constant whining and nagging he shoves me up against the counter, or he slaps me."

"Hey?" Mike protested louder this time; he had stopped laughing.

I placed a hand on his cheek but carried on talking, still waving my toast in K's direction, "I would be out of there so fast you wouldn't see me for dust. No excuse, no second chance, gone."

I finished chewing the last piece of toast and my latte.

"I'm trying to explain the difference between consenting fun, even if sometimes a little rough and abuse, do you understand?"

K- finally smiled at me fully, "I think I do, and I thought last night was amazing as well."

I grinned back and moving my hand from Mike's cheek, reached around and twisted his ear.

"Hey!" he complained again.

"That dildo however, was excruciating."

Mike pulled my hand off his ear and kissed the palm, "Does that mean you don't want to play with it again?"

"It means I DEFINITELY want to play with it again."

Mike smiled at me.

I looked back at K-.

"I have to say K- you were much nicer to Fuck Doll than this one was, Oh God," I placed my hand on my heart, "When you asked if you could keep her, it was so sweet."

K- blushed.

"And you," I turned back to Mike trying to reach his ear again, "Were not nice at all."

He blocked me, "I just took your theme and ran with it darling, from what you left in the drawer for me I figured nice wasn't what you were looking for last night," I just ginned at him. "Where did that tattoo come from anyway?"

"Oh, that was brilliant," K- added.

"I know someone, who knows a lady who is a body painter." I said, "It was really good wasn't it?"

"So, Emily," K- asked, "What happened to Fuck Doll in the end anyway?"

"Garbage shoot." I confirmed, "Straight down to the incinerator."

K- spat out the coffee he had just swallowed, while behind me Mike roared with laughter.

"Well, what did you think was going to happen to her?" I asked and smiled, "Can I have another latte?"

Coming Soon Em & M Ch. 6. The Dastardly Plot.