Em & Mike Ch. 08.5: Forced

Story Info
Will her safe word stop him?
2.1k words
4.34
9.8k
4

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Mini Chapter.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green.

I had plans and Mike wanted to know them.

Not telling.

No amount of pleading, whining, or threatening to withhold cock (yes, he really tried that) would sway me.

Please, I'm a girl. All I need is ice cream and batteries. Tatty bye, see ya next time.

So, he asked to be Master, I said yes.

Actually, I said, sure why not. While inside I jumped up and down with excitement saying, yes please, now please, hard please.

I should have known by the smug expression on those cute little cheeks that he was up to no good, but I was distracted by something.

What was I distracted by?

I dunno, I wasn't paying attention was I!

So, I after a shower I walked back into the main room of the cabin to find Mike waiting for me.

Impatiently.

Gone was the sweet kid that I enjoy hanging with.

In his place, bare chested (down girl), unfastened jeans riding low on slim hips, exposing lick-able abs (pant), sulky lips, cold blue eyes, was my Master.

I took in a deep shaky breath, which he heard (dammit) and walked forwards.

"Did I give you permission to wear a robe?" he asked softly.

I shrugged.

"Take. It. Off."

Flicking him a glance I pulled the robe off and threw it aside.

"Sorry, Master. I should have asked."

Mike just pointed at the floor where the rope was ready.

Looked like a spread-eagle for me today.

I sat on the floor in the center of the ropes. Mike crouched down next to me and reached for my right wrist.

I started to move but then pulled back, holding myself tight and breathing hard.

Shit, I was shaking.

"What it is? Is it your back?"

I shook my head, "No Master, I'm sorry."

Mike sat behind me, supporting me, and wrapping around me.

"What's wrong?"

I leaned into his strength, trembling.

This would be the first time that Mike had played 'Master' since he sent me spiraling into the sub-zone the last time we were at the cabin.

I had accidently zoned Mike quite early on in our games, and could push him into true submission quite easily, but it had taken ages for him to get me there.

I had decided it was never going to happen and I was just too anal, to slow to trust, so it had taken me by surprise.

It had taken brutality and ruthlessness.

It had been both seductive and frightening.

Now, submitting to Mike for the first time since, I was suddenly scared.

I pulled in another breath.

"I'm sorry, I'm just nervous, we haven't done this since-"

"Since I sub-zoned you?" he asked, kissing my hair.

I nodded, feeling miserable.

Mike pulled my head around and gently kissed me. Teasing and withdrawing.

I moaned slightly and he deepened it. Became more demanding.

A few minutes later I groaned and turning climbed into his lap and started to rock against him.

He let me lead for a while and then gently pulled me back; detaching himself he walked to a table and back.

Showing me what he had picked up.

A ruler.

Just a ruler.

I LOVED the ruler.

Mike smiled and I grinned back.

"I'm sorry Master, I'm ready now."

"You've finished being daft?"

"Yes Master."

I lay back and Mike quickly fixed the cuffs and then tied the rope to my ankles.

Pulling my limbs gently apart, so I was exposed to him.

Mike leaned over and kissed me again, before pulling back and looking hard at me.

"Are you okay to carry on?"

"Yes Master."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes, of course," I said, upset that he may think otherwise, "I'm not scared of you Master, it's the thought of losing control again."

"Well, that's silly because I'll catch you."

I smiled.

"Anyway," he continued, "this isn't a normal play session."

"What are we doing then Master?"

"It's an interrogation."

I groaned loudly, did the man never give up.

He grinned, "Are you going to tell me what you plan to do with me next weekend?"

"I won't talk," I said bravely.

"We shall see."

He began to massage my breasts, gradually increasing their tenderness as I smiled and moaned beneath him.

He would occasionally sweep down my belly and back up, smirking as I arched into his hand before he recaptured a breast.

"That feel good?"

"Mmmmm, yes Master."

"And your plan for next weekend?"

I just grinned.

"Okay then."

Mike gathered my right breast in his hand. Squeezing his fist tight around my tit, digging his fingers into my pale, soft flesh.

I moaned as he pulled me upwards. I could feel myself getting wet.

Then he picked up the ruler and began to spank me with it.

Stomach, breasts, and the now hard protruding nipple of my right breast.

Here's the thing about rulers. An ordinary plastic ruler, you really cannot do much damage with it.

Makes a great noise and smarts a bit, will eventually redden the skin, but it's pretty harmless.

Also harmless is a trick that I taught Mike, but I had a feeling that I was about to regret it.

Take one hardened nipple, and one light plastic ruler.

Lightly tap the nipple with the edge of the ruler.

You're not whacking, not hitting (though occasional flat of ruler slaps mixed in are fun too).

Just gentle bounce, bounce, bounce.

Repeated, tap, tap, tap.

It starts off fine.

At first, it's just a pleasant sensation.

Then your nipple and your pussy start to tingle.

Next, you become restless and your breathing becomes deeper, faster.

You start to moan.

The sensation deepens, you can feel it through your whole breast now.

Tap, tap, tap. Bounce, bounce, bounce.

Oh fuck, it's starting to feel intense now, almost not quite pain. Can we take a little break Master? Can you do my other breast? Can you touch my pussy, please?

The anticipation of pain starts to kick in, and you are flinching, crying out.

It's too much now, too intense, it hurts, your pussy is THROBBING, aching.

Your nipple is on sensory overload.

Gentle bounce, bounce, bounce.

Soft tap, tap, tap.

You don't even need a partner. It's great for online sex, phone sex, and solo sex.

Good for guys as well.

If you read these stories for fun but have never had the opportunity to try, then trust me.

Go grab a ruler.

I dare you.

I was sobbing by the time Mike released my breast, now reddened from his grasp.

He pinched my sore nipple, making me squeal and demanded, "Ready to talk?"

I shook my head.

Mike straddled me now and sitting on my tummy, reached for my left breast.

I was shuddering with sobs, but still the anticipation made me smile.

"Oh Fuck, Yes," I moaned as he gripped my left tit in the same cruel hold and again lifted me slightly.

It began again.

The same relentless, gentle pummeling against my nipple, until I was sobbing and begging.

Mike finished with some hard slaps against both nipples and breasts.

He quickly realized that I was on the edge and shifted down to sit on my center as he whacked at my sensitive skin with the ruler.

I screamed and came, rocking up against his crotch.

Puling at the restraints.

Powerful waves making me shiver and gasp.

When I came back to myself, Mike was still sat on me, and again was massaging my breasts.

More firmly now, with tugs and twists on my poor tortured nipples.

I closed my eyes and gave in to the blissful sensation.

It hurt, so good.

Next Mike bent his head and started to suck and nip at me. Dragging his stubble across my breasts.

It made me curse, but when he raised his head, I was smiling at him, my face still wet from previous tears.

He frowned in frustration and slid himself down my body.

Now he grabbed my hips, used his shoulders to nudge my legs further apart, and buried his face in me.

I simply exploded, with one long, "Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

My hips bucking as he licked, sucked, and nipped at me.

Drinking me down as I came again, breathlessly, and helplessly, rocking into his face.

I was panting and still dizzy when I returned to my senses.

Opening my eyes, I saw Mike lying on the floor alongside me, but not touching me.

He smiled and placed one large hand on my belly.

"Master, that was amazing."

"Yea? are you having fun?"

I nodded, beaming at him, "So much, thank you."

"Gonna tell me what I want to know?"

I laughed, shaking my head again. If this was an interrogation it was a very friendly one.

Mike grinned back at me, then moved his hand lower.

My laughter caught in my throat as I realized where he was headed.

"No Master, I can't. Not yet."

"No?" he enquired as his fingers smoothed over my mound.

"Ahhh, Christ. Please no I can't cum again."

He just fake pouted as he started to circle my clit roughly.

"Ahh, fuck no, please Master. Please I'm too sensitive."

"Tell me what I want to know then."

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

Mike's eyes were glinting in amusement, but he couldn't accept me talking back to him that way when he was in charge.

He grabbed both my nipples and squeezed hard, pulling me towards to ceiling.

I screamed; apologies mixed in with pleas.

Mike let me go and returned to my pussy.

He was on a mission now.

I begged and pleaded and came.

I sobbed and sweated and came.

I threatened and came.

I promised anything and came.

My breath was tearing in and out of me, I was shattered.

Mike kindly stroked my hair back and waited me out.

Eventually I managed to open my tear-drenched eyes at look at him.

His dimples were blinking at me, like we were on the beach sharing an ice-cream or something.

Arsehole.

"Ready to tell me your plans?"

I was so breathless I could hardly talk.

"No Master," I gasped out, my voice raw, "I'm not going to ruin my surprise for you."

He leaned over and kissed me tenderly, "I've a surprise for you as well."

He walked out of my sight, returning with something hidden behind his back.

Grinning he settled back down next to me.

My breath was stull shuddering in and out as he looked at my quivering body, then laughed and pulled out a thin white wand.

A magic wand.

The magic wand.

It started to buzz ominously as chuckling he lowered it towards me.

"No, no, NO, please NO."

Ignoring me entirely, Mike gently spread me, exposing my sore, throbbing clit to the wand.

I swear I could hear the air pounding me as it moved closer.

"Please, don't. Master please I can't."

Humming in his throat, Mike gently placed the device against me.

I screamed and screamed and screamed and came.

Choking and flailing on the floor, begging literally for my life.

Mike watched the seventh orgasm in two hours (he was counting) crash through me.

I lay, still bound and helpless, shaking so hard my teeth were actually chattering.

Slowly shaking my head from side to side.

Then the buzzing started again, and I went cold with dread.

"No, no, please. Mike I can't. Please stop. Mike stop."

I was vaguely aware of the buzzing stopping but I was blind with panic.

"Please, I can't. Oh God, please don't," I begged.

"Sssshhh," Mike kissed me to stop the flow of words, "It's okay, it's over."

I blinked and tried to focus.

Mike was kissing me. My face, neck, breast, tummy. Stroking me with his hands.

"It's okay now. You're okay now."

"Mike?"

"I'm here," he kissed me again, holding my face in his hands, his eyes concerned as he looked down at me.

"That was fucking incredible."

Mike started to laugh, "Incredible?"

I smiled even though I was still vibrating, "I'm sorry. I can't anymore."

Another sweet kiss, "It's okay. I guess I can't break you."

I calmed as Mike untied me, then pulled me still trembling, against him.

He soothed and rocked me, as I hiccupped and clung.

Pulling me onto the couch with him and covering us both with a soft blanket.

I snuggled into my safe space and started to feel sleepy.

Mike snuck his hand down and cupped me again and I cried out.

"Ahh, oh shit. Mike I can't."

"Okay," he calmed me, "it's okay I was just seeing how sore you were."

"Pretty sore."

He snuggled me in close and I relaxed again.

Safe now in my Master's arms.