Em & Mike Ch. 10: The Whipping

Story Info
Mike Bound & Whipped.
3.2k words
4.45
10.7k
3

Part 16 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green

-x

Submission.

I'm not gonna lie, it doesn't come naturally to Mike.

However, get him right and he dives right into the zone; it's great, such a power trip.

Delicate balance though, and it doesn't always work out.

Like a few weeks ago.

Mike loves being pegged. He waited ages to try it and adored it, but then for a while when we were first getting to know each other he went a bit weird.

I advised him that getting off on his prostate getting ROCKED by my strap-on did not make him gay.

Obviously, there is nothing wrong with being gay. Or bi, or whatever the hell you are.

Blokes though, the straight ones. Well, they can get a little sensitive about it.

I was of course, incredibly supportive; the conversation went like this.

"Isn't it weird that I enjoy taking it up the ass?"

"Why?"

"Do you think I'm a bit gay!"

"A. Bit. Gay?"

"Uh huh!"

"Mike, you're straight."

"But."

"Stop being a twit."

Yep, that's me being supportive.

Well, it was a stupid question.

Once over that hurdle, Mike really enjoys bending over for me.

However, the other week he clearly just was not into it.

He was hard, but that doesn't mean much, it's been his basic state since he hit puberty.

He was moaning, and there were a couple of 'Oh yea baby's,' which was strange in itself, he rarely uses pet names.

He was kind of distracted.

Relenting, I pushed him onto his tummy, pulled off the stap-on and settled myself on his butt, making sure to rub myself real good there, coz I was horny and rubbing myself on his firm young ass is always fun.

Then I ran my hands up his back to his shoulders and started to knead firmly, obtaining my first genuine groan of the evening.

"Oh fuck, that feels gooood," he mumbled into the pillow.

No surprise, his shoulders were like rocks.

Once he started to relax, and told me about the shit day, on top of the shit week, following a shit month, he started to get turned on for real.

Flipping onto his back Mike pulled me in for what can only be described as sweet, tender, almost romantic loving.

The kind that we don't do often and always makes me wish I was ten years younger.

Okay, twenty, who's counting!

So, it turns out that men have moods. Who knew?

(Okay ladies, stop laughing now!)

Tonight though, I'm in full Mistress mode and have no time for manly moods.

Mike is going down.

Oh, sorry, no not like that -- well maybe later.

I wasn't using my safe word free pass, I was saving that for a very special occasion, but Mike knew I wanted to send him into the sub-zone tonight.

But, like I said, submission -- not his natural state.

You have to arouse him, but also scare him just a little.

It's not so easy, as Mike isn't into pain, and I'm really not scary.

(Apart from first thing in the morning, of course.)

Mike's a brilliant actor and can freak me out with a look, but I just go red and crack up, so I have to be sneaky about the whole intimidation thing.

Plus, I use blindfolds a lot. Then he can't see me grinning away as I hiss, "You are about to get punished -- hard."

I'll let you all into a secret though.

We laugh a lot.

It's not like this fuck buddy exploration of limits and interests was ever going to be super serious.

We get the giggles, a lot.

But tonight.

I manage to maintain a serious expression as I fasten the cuffs around Mike's wrists and then tie them together in front of him.

Mike is naked, already hard and dripping.

I'm comfortably clothed, getting steadily wetter as he allows me to restrain him, the flush on his cheekbones showing how aroused he is.

Both of us breathing fast.

We are at the cabin. Tonight, we require privacy, plus I have some new equipment to make use of.

Mike stands, calmly watching me, his hands bound in front of him as I raise the gag.

A slight smile (so sweet, his excitement) and he opens for me. I quickly fasten the gag and pull a sleep mask over his forehead, ready to blindfold him.

Mike's blue eyes are wide now. Something about bondage makes him look so innocent, which he really, really isn't!

He knows tonight is a punishment game, so he's nervous.

However, as I reach down and gently stroke him, it is clear that the bondage is doing its job of really turning him on.

"Let's get you set up," I say as I pull him through the patio doors. There is a slight step which is why he is not yet blindfolded.

Mike looks up at the hook hanging from a new bracket.

"Yes, that's for you," I say, answering his unspoken question as I lift his wrists and thread them over the hook.

Mike stands quietly as I move behind him and start to wind the hook up. He is starting to tremble and looks absolutely fucking beautiful.

My pussy throbs as he allows me to lift his bound wrists, making him helpless.

I stretch his body up, so he is comfortable, but completely open to me and at my mercy.

Then I deliberately drop the winder which falls to the floor with a loud clatter and makes Mike swing himself around to see.

Faking panic I quickly push him back around and pull down his blindfold, but as I had planned, Mike had spotted the new hooks along the wall holding a flogger, strap, and a curled-up bull whip.

The flogger and strap we know well, but the bull whip is a new addition, and he freaks out.

Mumbling through the gag he tries to pull with his body weight but he's already defenseless and cannot escape.

He stands nervously listening as I start to speak.

"It's time Mike," I run my nails lightly up and down his torso, enjoying his shudders and the breath coming fast.

"It's time for your Mistress to claim you, this is where we have been heading from the start. From today you are mine, truly my slave, and to prove that to you, and me and the world." I pause and press a kiss to his quivering stomach.

"It's time for me to mark you," another kiss. "permanently."

Mike starts to try and twist away from me in his panic, his gagged mumbles, more insistent. I take a firm hold on his balls and he stills, breathing hard and trembling.

"Sssshhh." I console him.

"Hush now. The pain won't last for long. I'll take care of you."

I start to stroke him gently and before long Mike is responding. Like he can't help himself.

Boys. So easy.

I tease Mike until he is leaking copiously, using my mouth and hands to arouse him all over.

Then it's time for the flogger.

Mike is really turned on, but nowhere near submitting. Uncertainty coming off him in waves.

As I said, he doesn't really do pain, but he does enjoy a good spanking and he likes the flogger on his ass.

I like it on his vulnerable chest and stomach, so to keep him getting turned on I am careful to give him two or three whacks on the ass, for every whack elsewhere.

Making sure to regularly remind his cock and balls how amazing my mouth feels.

Plus occasional strokes from my well lubed finger on his prostate, which makes him writhe deliciously in thin air, and keeps him in the game even as he grunts as my fingers impale him.

Within twenty-minutes Mike's skin is flushed from arousal and the flogger.

He's covered in a light sheen of sweat, which makes me want to lick him all over, despite the fact I'm practically allergic to sweat, and his every breath is a moan.

I stroke his cock until his hips are thrusting and he's right on the edge, and then after a couple of sharp slaps from my hand on his ass, I grab the strap.

Mike grunts as I punish his backside with the strap, his hips still thrusting.

This strap is safe. It will redden the skin, and it feels like a really good heavy slap, but we have used it a lot on all parts of each other's body's.

It's one of our favourite toys during role play.

I move around and land a blow on his stomach, forcing the air out, and then his chest.

It catches a nipple and Mike hollers, throwing his head back.

I move forward and suck his nipple into my mouth, soothing with my tongue.

This might be game over; that was well over Mike's pain limit and purely due to my crappy aim.

Mike's head falls forward, he is sobbing now, but also rubbing against me.

I step back and he continues to thrust into the air.

I thwack his ass again and he starts to moan with the sobs and thrust faster.

He's going under.

Excellent.

I alternate the strap with my hands or mouth for another ten-minutes, but there is a limit to how long he can hang here, and his wrists are taking more and more of his weight.

I have no idea what he is thinking. If I have done my job right, he's not thinking at all, it will be all about sensation.

I grab my new whip. Still stroking his body with my hands as he moans and tries to lean into me.

It's not a bull whip, that's a fake. This whip is not any more severe than our strap, but it feels very different.

It's quite long and after the thwack sensation, very like the strap, it wraps around the body and ends with a sting.

No more than red marks though.

I have no idea if this will snap Mike out of the sub-zone or push him deeper.

My first hit lands smartly on his ass, pushing him forward with a grunt before a split second later the end wraps around and stings his thigh.

He jumps back with a yelp.

I strike again and he shifts with the slap then sting effect, groaning loudly.

His muscles are tense and his skin slick with sweat as I find my rhythm.

He is still thrusting, still leaking onto the ground.

Going deeper.

He's not mumbling anymore, just grunting and sobbing.

I move around to land a couple of hits on his front, and he leans back slightly as if to expose himself.

Mike isn't aware of this. It's not a conscious thing. He is falling into the pain.

He's craving his use.

Now, I know what you're all thinking.

You are thinking that I have gone totally Femdom on Mike's ass.

Really no.

I can't actually hurt him with this whip. All of our toys are safe, I could use all of my strength and there is no danger of it causing welts or bruises.

But his mind is playing tricks and part of his reaction is to what he is anticipating will happen.

The anticipation of pain.

His skin is red now though and I am not happy to go much further.

I decide to finish with his ass, just a few more hits, but on my second swing he starts to pant and as I pull back for the third time Mike starts to cum.

With a sobbing gasp around the gag, his hips thrust and his cum shoots out. Cock bouncing as he floods into the air.

Sometimes when Mike cums he yanks himself out of the sub-zone, so it's important that I'm right there for reassurance.

I drop the whip and wrap my arms around him from behind, caressing his cock to milk him completely and prevent his cum from dripping over his legs and feet.

(Because guess who will be cleaning that up!)

Soon Mike is limp, wreaked, sweat dripping from his hair, hanging from the cuffs, with me half supporting him.

I slip the blindfold off and remove the gag, kissing Mike gently, and then lower the winch.

He ends up kneeling with his hands still bound in his lap. Head down, eyes still closed.

Still deep in the zone.

I cup his cheek, "Mike, look at me."

His eyes open, a little bleary, and he looks up at me, pressing his face into my hand.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

I smile and hold his cheek, allowing him to nuzzle against me. He is well gone.

However, we can't stay out here as he will get chilled.

"Mike, I want you to go and wait in the bedroom, I'm not finished with you."

"Yes Mistress," he nods but seems unsure how to stand, so I help him up, watching carefully as he walks back into the cabin.

I'm unwilling to leave him alone, so a minute later having locked up, I follow him into the bedroom.

Mike is on his knees again by the side of the bed.

Hands still tied resting in his lap, his head leaning against the bed, almost as if he is praying.

His breathing is deep and fast. If it was me, I would still be cumming.

As it is, his body is primed, just waiting for his cock to catch up.

The first time I sent Mike into the sub-zone it scared the crap out of me. I wasn't prepared and I hadn't known what to expect.

This is the deepest I have ever sent him, but I'm calm and confident. He's my toy right now and I want to play.

I run my hand through his hair and he moans, leaning back into me.

I tug a little and his eyes open, looking at me but slightly unfocused.

"Over the bed," I instruct gently, slipping quickly into a strap-on as Mike pulls himself up and leans over the bed, his wrists are still bound so he goes down on his forearms, ass in the air.

By the time I walk over to prep him, he is already hard again and rotating his hips, almost like I am already inside him.

I stroke his back and he arches against me like a cat. His skin feels a little warm, but the marks are already fading.

Mike moans and begs as I lube him up and he is panting by the time I push inside him, pressing back into me.

I keep my movements slow and deep, teasing us both.

After a while Mike starts to beg, not really making much sense.

"Please, fuck," a gasp, "Mistress please."

I start to pound into him a little faster, reaching around and taking his sensitive cock into my hand.

Mike whimpers.

"Whose cock is this?" I ask.

"Y-Yours Mistress," Mike half sobs.

"I'm you want to cum you've gotta let me do it," I confirm.

"Please, it hurts."

"I'm not hurting you, look how gentle I am," I scold.

Mike drags in a few breaths. He is now pushing back into me so hard I have one arm around his waist just to keep my balance.

"Please, please can I cum Mistress?"

Smiling I kiss Mike's neck as I thrust hard and milk his cock for the second time.

He cums with a shout, falling forwards onto the bed, as I ruthlessly drain his balls.

Amazingly, even after I have removed the strap-on and freed Mike's cuffed wrists, he is still in the zone.

Half asleep though.

I tuck him into the bed and wrap myself around him. Letting him drift off safe in my arms and completely exhausted.

A couple of hours pass before I feel Mike suddenly harden against my leg. A clear sign he is about to wake up.

I swear his hormones got stuck in 2008.

I kiss his cheek and smooth his hair, smiling when his sleepy eyes blink open.

"Hey."

"Hey Emily," he whispers back.

"Oh good, you're back then."

He grins and flushes, "Man, I went deep didn't I?"

"Do you remember?"

"It's kinda dreamy."

"I realized something about you Mike."

"What?"

"Dragging you into the sub zone, getting you to totally submit. With me it's pain. A little pain and lots of stimulation and I just spiral down that rabbit hole."

Mike shifts up and kisses me lazily, "A little pain is the key, too much and you snap back, I've noticed that."

"Like you would ever really hurt me," I deny, kissing him back.

"You are so sure of that are you?" Mike asks.

I grin, "Yes."

Mike grins back and steals another kiss, "Good."

"With you," I continue, "It's fear. Fear and lack of control. That's what sends you under."

Mike frowns staring over my shoulder for a few moments, but then looks back at me, "Christ you're right."

Then with a sudden yell, he springs up, throwing back the bedclothes sending a wave of cold air over me.

"Hey?" I complain.

Mike is kneeling on the bed running his hands over his body, legs, torso, arms.

He looks at me and I leer at him, "Keep touching yourself sweetheart, I'm enjoying the show!"

Ignoring me, Mike leaps up and stands in front of the mirror trying to see his back. There is not a mark on him.

Okay, his ass is still a bit red.

"What did you do," he mumbles, then turns and looks at me.

"What did you do, you had a fucking whip?"

"Ah," I stand up, "about that-"

Dismissing me again Mike strides out of the room (me following close behind) and still completely naked, pulls open the patio doors and grabs the bull whip.

I see his shoulders sag. Then he slowly walks back in and throws the whip on the floor, like a challenge.

It's fake.

Plastic and totally solid.

A prop for dressing a stage.

Mike just glares at me as I reach under the couch cushion and pull out the real whip.

I stand grinning as he slowly walks over, trying to intimidate me with his cold look, and taking the whip examines it closely.

Tossing it onto couch he meets my eyes again, struggling now not to laugh.

"You scared the crap out of me."

"Nah, you're not scared of me."

"Em, I swear I completely freaked," he insists.

"Only because you were bound, naked, and helpless," I smile, punctuating each word with a kiss or lick on his chest.

He laughs and ruffles my hair a little before taking a grip and kissing me hard, "I am going to have to punish you for that trick," he promises, making me shiver.

Ready to relinquish control I lean into his hand, "Whenever you are ready."

Mike changes his grip to my wrists and drags me into the bathroom, quickly turning the shower on and checking the water before pushing me in.

"Oh, shower warm up, good idea," I smile.

Then, "Ohhh," as Mike steps in, spins me around and presses my palms flat against the wall.

"You don't move your hands without permission," he demands, before falling to his knees behind me and pushing my legs wider.

I brace myself grinning.

It's going to be an interesting shower.

Coming Soon - Em & Mike Ch. 11: Conditioning.