Em & Mike Ch. 10.5: Betrayal

Story Info
Mike betrays Emily.
2k words
4.46
3.4k
3

Part 15 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mini Chapter

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green.

My timing on a trip to Mike's hometown had coincided with a birthday bash, and Mike's crowd, who are lovely, had invited me along.

By now it was no secret that we were 'friends with benefits' and apart from teasing Mike about his penchant for older women and accidently-on-purpose calling me Ms Cougar from time to time, it was just an accepted thing.

A far as I knew, only K- was aware of the nature and purpose of our F+B relationship, and as he had joined us in some experimentation, I didn't think he was going to 'out' us in a hurry.

This party night was taking place at a Laser Tag center. All urban scrawl, fake warehouses and graffiti covered streets. Dark, confusing, echoing spaces, flashing lights and background siren noises.

We had split into girls verses boys for the night, and I was thoroughly enjoying these fun young ladies, in their high heeled boots, glittery nails, and fake eyelashes, contrasting with the camouflage vests and helmets that we had all been forced into.

Low maintenance these girls were not. I was the only female in jeans!

However, trying to move fast and quietly with a group of giggly girls dressed for a night at the clubs, was not proving to be very successful and the guys were hammering us.

We managed to lose them in some confusion, and I signaled an emergency huddle to try and turn the tide.

"Girls, we're losing here, we need to even out the odds," I said.

"How?"

"We use our advantage."

"What advantage?" S- wanted to know.

"Duh! We are girls, they are boys. Boys are easily manipulated," I pointed out.

"You've got a plan?"

I grinned at L-, "I've got an evil plan," I confirmed.

"Let's hear it."

"We ambush them. Set a trap and blast them, massacre them."

L- glanced over her shoulder and then made carry on motions.

"They've gone the wrong way, but they'll double back, we've got like five minutes, tops," I pointed towards the open area we had just run through.

"Bait. Collapsed in the middle on the floor. They will have to check, they're guys. Christ, one's a paramedic, he won't be able to stop himself. They'll all go into protective mode, then BAM. Lock and Load sisters - aim and fire!"

"Who's the bait?" S- asked.

"Me silly," I confirmed, "they'll think I've had a heart attack or something, I'm way older. You hide out behind these crates, people with less lives left stay further away, shoot and run."

L- was laughing but S- looked troubled.

"What if we hit you instead of them?" she worried, rubbing my arm.

I took her hand in a dramatic gesture, "It'll be worth the sacrifice for you girls, we can't all survive, and I'm down to one life. Plus, I really want a coffee. Ssshhhhh."

We all shushed L- as her laugh became a whoop.

"Sorry," she spluttered, "This is awesome."

"For sure, we doing this?"

They all nodded, and we knocked fists before moving out.

I took my position on the floor as L- sent the girls to best cover and retreat positions.

I sprawled out, gun dropped, arms out, clearly defenseless in the middle of the floor.

I could already hear footsteps getting closer and knew it was the boys realizing their mistake and heading back.

Closing my eyes, I concentrated on not laughing as the whispered conversation came closer.

"D-. D-?"

"What is it?"

"It's Em, I think something's wrong."

"What?" that was Mike. I heard movement, then the sound of a gun being dropped beside me.

"Don't move her," D- warned.

"Em?" I felt Mike gently cup my face, but he was careful not to move me. A laugh started to tickle in my tummy.

A firmer hand pushed up my sleeve as D- felt for my pulse. "Em? Emily can you hear me sweetheart?"

HA! If only he knew.

More movement as the rest of the guys surrounded us.

"She okay?"

HOOK. LINE. SINKER.

"Her pulse is rapid."

Yea, because I'm trying not to laugh, sucker!

"Emily?" D- sounded more suspicious now, come on girls.

Suddenly all hell broke loose as the boys were fired on from numerous positions.

Fish in a barrel, they scrambled to grab their guns and fire back, but there was little cover.

Well, apart from behind the bodies of their teammates.

War is cruel.

Two minutes later it was over, the sound of running feet retreated.

Wow - loaded silence much.

I propped myself up on my elbows to observe the damage.

Three men down and many 'lives' lost.

Mike and D- somehow still had five lives left, F-, T- and M- two lives each, J- was down to one.

"Little bitchy bastards," K said, sounding impressed, even as his vest informed him that he was toast.

Mike sighed, ran his hand down his face and stood, still straddling one of my legs he looked down at me, eyes hard.

"Whose idea was this?" he asked, indicating the carnage around us.

I just smiled.

Mike nodded slightly, sighed again before aiming and firing at my chest.

He then stepped over me and walked away before my vest had even started bleeping, 'Game Over, Game Over'.

The remaining team followed him as they ran for cover towards the crates.

D- followed after a quick glance back at me, still torn between concern and disbelief.

I winked and he grinned and then followed the others, now on the hunt for the enemy and payback.

I looked up at K-, "Did you see what he did? That was cold."

"That was cool," K- was laughing but he helped me to my feet, and we all headed for coffee in good humour.

Sadly, the girls lost, despite our ill gained advantage, having been ruthlessly hunted down.

S- turned up not long after we had sat down, complaining that her eyelashes had gotten in her way. K- grumbled that he had broken a nail and they started to compare notes as I smirked into my coffee.

Twenty minutes later it was over, the boys came back to cheers and took their bows, all five of the post-ambushees having survived.

I cheered them in but when Mike grinned at me, I gave him a dirty look from the soles of his feet to his messed-up hair and turned my back.

The cheers turned to ribbing, "Mike's in the doghouse."

"Oh Mike, you're in trouble now mate."

Mike, still laughing knelt by my seat and grabbed my hand, kissing it lavishly and trying to tug me around, "Come on Em, you're not mad?"

I turned and slapped at his hand, trying to make him let go of me, he just laughed and held on, making pouty faces.

"You executed me in cold blood and then just stepped over me like I was a piece of dirt," I accused, "not even a little toe nudge as you were passing for old times' sake."

Mike winced but was still laughing and kissing my hand, I held up my other before he could speak.

"That was cold Mike, that was harsh."

"Aww come on," Mike entreated, "you have to forgive me. It was one little shot to the chest. You had just killed half my team."

I turned away again, letting my voice wobble but winking at the group.

"I just don't know if I can forgive something like that Mike, it was brutal."

"Ah, yea it was cold Mike," K- agreed, and rest of the group started jeering, siding with me.

Mike waved them down with one hand, the other still clasping mine.

"Okay, okay, what do I have to do to earn forgiveness? I'll do anything," he said laughing.

"Anything?" I asked in a small voice, still not looking at him.

"Anything. Name it."

I let him tug me back to face him, I could feel the entire group leaning forward to listen behind me.

He kissed my hand again and repeated, "Anything."

I pointed at the café, "You see that lady over there?"

Mike looked over frowning, "The lady selling the coffee?"

"It's not coffee, it may be brown and warm but it's not coffee. I might report them for selling it as such."

"Okay, calm down," Mike rolled his eyes, "the lady selling the tastes like shit, not coffee?"

I nodded.

"What about her?"

"She sells," I leaned forward, our lips almost, but not quite touching, "Kit Kats."

Mike cracked up as D- literally bellowed with laughter behind us, "You want me to buy you a Kit Kat?"

"Oh, that would be lovely, thank you," I smiled at him.

Mike started to reply but then just raised both hands in defeat and shaking his head went over to the canteen.

"How come I forget to put the garbage out and I get moaned at for days, but Mike shoots you in the heart and only has to buy a Kit Kat?" D- queried.

S- didn't comment. She just reached up and slapped the back of his head, without even looking up from her phone.

I frowned at D-, "You know what, you're right. I had better go and make sure he doesn't try to fob me off with one of those two finger jobbies."

At this point D- put his head between his legs, linked his hands in his hair and started shaking.

I rubbed his back gently.

"Are you laughing or crying?"

"Both," he whimpered.

I gave him a pat as I got up.

"Yea, I have that effect on a lot of people." I said kindly.

Walking over to Mike I slipped my arms around his waist, "I've come to check that I'm getting four fingers."

"What?" he protested, "I only killed you once."

He danced away as I dug my fingers into his tickle spot.

I went to grab my Kit Kat, but Mike got there first.

"I'll be a gentleman and open it for you," he claimed, holding it above his head.

I tried to jump for it, "No, you're gonna steal a finger," I complained.

Looking shocked at the suggestion, he opened the packet and broke a finger off, before cramming in his mouth and chewing noisily.

"Meany," I whacked his arm as he handed me the rest with a smug grin.

Breaking off a finger I held it to my mouth, and giving Mike a wicked look, started to lick the end.

His eyes narrowed.

I swirled my tongue around the delicious chocolatey treat, humming slightly in my throat.

Mike choked as he struggled to swallow his Kit Kat.

I started to slip the end in and out of my lips, closing my eyes and moaning.

Mike started to laugh, "For fucks sake," he moved closer, "Just eat the damn thing."

"I don't know if I can take it all," I admitted coyly.

Mike swore again, he couldn't take his eyes off me.

Fluttering my eyelashes, I slipped the chocolate further into my mouth, then smiled and savagely chomped it in half.

Mike winced, making me laugh.

"Didn't know a Kit Kat could be provocative did ya?"

"I never know what I'm gonna discover when I hang around with you."

Smiling we shared the remaining fingers.

"Mike."

"Yea?"

"In there, when you shot me, the look on your face," I thought about how to say it.

"It was so strange; your eyes were cold like completely emotionless."

He frowned at me.

"You looked at me like I was just of no importance, just garbage," I explained.

"Hey," Mike gave my hair a gentle tug, "that's not true, I was just messing with you."

I looked up at him.

"It really turned me on," I breathed.

"Ohhh!" he said, clueing in.

"Do you think you could maintain that, in a role play game?" I asked him.

He shrugged and grinned, "Maybe, I guess. You got an idea?"

I waved my hand from side to side, "A start of one, I need to dwell."

I grabbed his hand and puled him back towards his friends, "Let me see what develops," I suggested, as we headed back to the party.

Dear Reader: Yes, I know I tagged a blow job. I promise the Kit Kat really enjoyed himself.