Em & Mike Ch. 11.5: Ball Gag

Story Info
Mike goes down & dirty.
1.6k words
4.43
5.1k
1

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mini Chapter.

Further adventures of Emily and Mike (names changed). Can be read in series or standalone, background in Part 1.

Tess-O'Meter -- Green

-X

I woke up Sunday morning, sore as fuck and already groaning in pain as I felt Mike part my wet folds and rub me.

"Oww, can't. Mike!"

"Really?" he kissed my neck as I grabbed his wrist and just held him against me for a moment.

I flexed a couple of times, but it was just too painful after the hard pounding I had taken the night before.

I had totally deserved it mind you, after deliberately blowing our role play game.

Reluctantly, I moved his hand away, twisting around to look at him, "I'm sorry Mike. I'm just too sore."

"Am I still in charge this weekend though?" he asked.

I nodded, a little concerned.

He grinned and tried to kiss me as I wriggled under him. He knew I hated him kissing me before I had brushed my teeth.

Mike of course was already minty fresh!

He laughed and let me go.

"Go on then, freshen up and get back here pronto. I'm not giving up my weekend of power."

I pulled myself up, but Mike grabbed my wrist as I started to move away.

"Hey," he said gently, "I'm not gonna hurt you."

I smiled and nodded and ran for the bathroom, knowing Mike is not at his most patient when horny.

When I came back out Mike was naked, slowly stroking himself, his cock slick with lube.

"Back where you were," he said pointing at the bed.

Biting my lip, I laid down in my previous position. Mike crawled up my body and straddled me, sitting on my stomach.

He leaned over then kissed me properly this time. I was breathless and no longer caring about any potential pain by the time he raised his head.

"Morning weekend toy," he grinned.

"Good Morning, Master," I panted, blushing as I usually do when calling my (half my age) fuck buddy, Master.

Then I squealed as he squeezed cold lube over my chest.

Now, I'm going to be honest with you all here. I know you are here to read porn.

Fantasy, fun and get turned the hell on, but this is the real world.

In the real world I am (just) old enough to be Mike's mother.

What does that mean?

It means that my boobs are older than he is.

Yes, my breasts have existed on this planet since before Mike was a naughty thought in his Dad's head.

What does that mean in practice?

It means that as a curvy woman, when I lie on my back my boobs look like they have had an argument and are trying to get the hell away from each other.

Onto this flagrant display, Mike generously poured the lube making me shiver.

Then gasp, as he smeared it over my chest and breasts.

I was little confused until he gathered my generous globes in his big hands and crushed them together, making me arch and sigh with the blissful hint of discomfort.

"I'm gonna fuck your titties," he growled as he squeezed me.

"Oh," I gasped, "Oh, yes please Master."

Wriggling a little higher, Mike gripped me more firmly and thrust his hips forwards, trying to press in between my boobs.

I was a little slippery and he was struggling, so I reached down and guided his cock into the warm, wet tunnel that he had created. Then I pulled his ass forwards to encourage him.

We were a slippery, sloppy mess before Mike grabbed a towel and wiped the excess lube away, and then renewed his grip.

It worked better now, and he was able to manipulate me, keeping me under control and using my soft body to pleasure himself.

"Is it good?" I asked, my voice shaking a little from the discomfort of his hands crushing my tits.

"So, fucking good," he moaned as he thrust against my flesh, the top of his cock playing a dirty game of peek-a-boo.

I knew I was going to have bruises from this, but as Mike's face contorted with the orgasm that was coming, I didn't care.

His fingers dug into me and I cried out as his cum squirted over my chest and neck.

I felt filthy as Mike, shaking and gasping, drew a finger through his own mess coating my body and pushed it into my mouth.

I sucked him clean. Our eyes locked on each other, in a gleeful camaraderie.

Mike pushed himself off the bed, grabbed some wipes and clean us both up, all without breaking eye contact.

We were both grinning by the time he finished, and we snuggled together for a lazy Sunday lie in.

At some point I must have dozed, and while I was sawing a few off and drooling into the pillow, Mike must have gotten distracted, because when I woke up, I was no longer warm and snuggled up.

"Hey," I complained, blinking sleepily, "where'd my cuddle go?"

When I focused, Mike was sat opposite me, watching, and casually rubbing himself through his jeans.

"Were you watching me sleep?"

"Yea!"

"Urghh," I tried to subtly wipe my chin on my sleeve, just in case, "that's super creepy."

Mike cracked up as I glared at him.

Then he indicated I should stand, when I did, he pulled me into the lounge and there was the base of our 'crusher'.

The crusher was a favourite device of mine that Mike's friend had designed for our play, but I wasn't sure about whether I would cope with it after yesterday.

Reading my mind, Mike moved over to the padded massage table that formed the crusher's base.

"I'm not using the crusher today," he confirmed, "just the base. I had an idea."

"What idea?"

He just nodded towards the padded table. Mike was clearly in a playful mood today, not full on dominant, but still very much dominating.

Pouting a bit, that Mike expected me to just go along with an unknown game, I climbed onto the table.

I trusted Mike, more every time we played. More the deeper our friendship grew.

The table was set quite low, and the head rest tilted back a little.

Mike spread me across the table, which had sides as part of the crusher adaptions, so I could brace myself against it.

Then he pulled his jeans off and straddled the head rest, I giggled as his balls bounced in front of my eyes.

"Jesus, Mike," I spluttered, slightly hysterically, as I gently batted his dangling bollocks away.

He just laughed and shook his ass, causing them to bounce right back, and me to laugh harder.

"Why are you laughing my little weekend plaything?" he grinned, "you are looking at your gag."

"W-What?" I stammered.

"Open wide," he demanded and started to lower from where he had been standing on tip toe.

Mike's balls hit my chin as I tried to pull my head away, "What are you doing?"

He looked down at me, more serious now, "I'm going to gag you," he confirmed, "I want you sucking on my balls, massaging them with your tongue and moaning around me."

I moaned then, as a wave of filthy arousal swept through me from his dirty words.

"And what will you be doing?" I asked.

Mike looked down my body, "I'll be having lunch," he said, his voice rough with desire.

"Oh, Fuck," I nearly came on the spot. Filthy little bugger.

No longer laughing, I opened as wide as I could as Mike lowered onto my face, gently inserting his balls into my mouth.

He watched me closely as I half sucked him in to a comfortable depth, careful not to scrape him with my teeth.

I was breathing hard through my nose and kind of gasping and sucking. This was going to get messy.

Mike lowered slightly over me, his cock pressed firm against my chin and neck, but he was careful with his weight. Apart from anything else, he didn't want to be bitten.

I continued to moan, my breathing and sucking sounds obvious.

Mike's body weight settled across my chest and stomach as he lowered.

"Put your hands on my ass," he instructed. I did.

"Tap me if you are struggling, need a break or can't get your breath."

I gave him a couple of taps, so he knew I understood.

Then my hips jerked, and I groaned loudly as Mike's hot mouth descended onto my dripping pussy.

I was helpless, pressed underneath his body as he ate me out, licking, and slurping, sucking, and kissing me.

I could feel his cock leaking down my neck, as I sucked and moaned around him.

His tongue worked me as mine worked him and the sounds we were making were sloppy and obscene, but neither of us were laughing now.

I was rocking against his face as I got closer and closer, I knew Mike must be covered in my juices.

Then suddenly I flew and screamed as I came hard. Mike rocked his hips forward so his balls dropped from my mouth and I could gasp in air.

As he licked, licked, licked, and then sucked hard.

Finally, I stopped screaming, limp and exhausted.

Mike pushed himself, a little shakily, to an upright position. Then, still straddling my face, he started to stroke himself.

With a grin and a laugh, he jacked himself off all over my stomach and chest.

Feeling his cum landing on me, I moaned and came again.

Sobbing slightly as my oversensitive nerve endings vibrated and quivered in pleasure.

Mike braced for a few minutes and then stepped back.

Pushing my hair back and then kissing me while I made gagging noises and we both giggled.

"Shower," he said, "then desert."