Emails Between Exes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt you up but we kept our clothes on. Everything felt dreamy and good. I got your jeans unbuttoned and fingered you, over and under these blue cotton bikini cut panties you wore that day. I loved your taste, both in fashion and the mocha-coffee-way your mouth tasted; those panties looked great on you and you felt wonderful. Wet and ready and responsive.

We kissed and I fingered you in a way you really liked. You closed your eyes and held on to me, your jeans open and my hand inside your underwear.

You had a beautiful orgasm, your first with me, there on my couch, stoned in the late afternoon.

Then you gave me I think the best hand job you ever gave me, and one of the best hand jobs I've ever gotten.

When you left my place later that afternoon to drive back to your apartment in Silver Spring, I asked you if you'd be okay to drive after having smoked, and you assured me with the gravitas of an old stoner, even though you were younger than me you were infinitely more experienced with grass at that point, you were so certain and casually confident that driving after getting high was easy. It would take me another decade to have learned enough to know you were right.

That was date three. Date four was my birthday a few days later. We met up after work for a simple dinner at a simple restaurant I loved, then we went to my place and fucked for the first time. You mandated a condom but I think we gave each other head before the condom went on and I went inside you.

I remember you being on top and me coming in the condom, but being very aware of how dulled the sensations were. No sense of your heat, of your wetness through the latex. But it was okay and I drove you home afterwards, you seemed happy and I was wishing we had barebacked.

So I guess it took me four dates to get what you gave your group trainer at the end of the summer, two or three years before we ever met.

From: Lynne@___________; Thursday, February 28, 4:32 am

Sorry that condom was so frustrating. I was a good girl. I didn't make you wear them for much longer after that.

From: Hugh@____________; Thursday, February 28, 4:36 am

No you did not.

From: Lynne@___________; Thursday, February 28, 4:48 am

Why were you so sensitive to it?

From: Hugh@____________; Thursday, February 28, 4:58 am

Because I was barebacking several women those days, that Columbus weekend especially, I think we had our second date Saturday night, we went to dinner and a movie and you only let me kiss you a few times chastely in your lobby--after that, and on my way back to my car to drive back to my place home, I called up one of the women I was fucking that October and she came over and we fucked after you left me at barely first base, and there was another woman whom I had been casually fucking when I started dating you harem girls, neither of those two women ever even suggesting I should wear a condom, and so when you demanded it, I was very, very aware at how different the sensations were, how the warmth and wetness that really fired those neurons, I could sense that your pussy was as warm and wet as I could want, and tight, as I shortly discovered after that first time on our fourth date, but yeah, I wanted it so bad that first time, and on my birthday no less, and since you didn't get me anything else, it was like riding me in my bed was your birthday present, and it only would have been better if you gave yourself completely, with no barriers and no hesitation.

My birthday that year was midweek like Wednesday or Thursday and we had done some super-nice third base that Monday but Tuesday for sure I was in Virginia barebacking the casual fun partner I had in Crystal City who wanted to take me out for my birthday, but I put her off saying I had work, or that I did not take my birthday seriously, that it wasn't important, so I could put her off and so I could go out with you instead, who was the only girl was I was dating who I had not fucked yet. So we went to my favorite spot for dinner and then you made love to me slash fucked me and it was sweet and you were beautiful and I know we both had a good time because we then did it several times a week for the next twenty months.

But when you rode my condom clad cock that birthday night, I had been bareback in the wetness and warmth of an adventurous, sexual plaything at least twenty four hours earlier and as the memories flood back through writing this, might have even been that morning, in that bed, and we--you and me, we-- were fucking protected in the sheets where I had barebacked another woman that morning, and so I clearly felt the thermal and viscosity differences, and if it wasn't that particular morning it was probably the morning before or some other morning because waking up with one woman in that bed in the morning, and then being just as intimate and close and unprotected with a different woman in the same bed that night--that was happening a lot in my life in those glory days now five years gone. Alas.

From: Lynne@___________; Monday, March 3, 6:55 am

Thank you for your candor. And to think, I was about to tell you what happened at Shannon's wedding.

But I think we've had enough kissing and telling for this lifetime, don't you? No need to write back, it's a rhetorical question.

12