Emaline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't back away from me Emmy. I told you I intend to have you, and that is what I will do." He pulled her forward by the ankle and gave her a slight smile. "I know you want to give yourself to me. You are dripping wet." He drew her ankle up and kissed all the way around it, spreading her legs open and exposing the wetness. She shivered again, and let out a whimper. "Isn't that right Emmy?"

"Yessir."

"Good girl." He continued a path of kisses up her thighs and stopped at her center. Her breathing was shallow now as she watched his every movement. He pressed both hands down opening her. Her dark velvety skin gave way to a creamy pink middle. He looked up at her mischievously, and plunged his tongue into her. She cried out in disbelief as the most pleasurable sensations shot through her core and out of her back. She immediately jerked off the bed.

"Ohh"

"Mmm hmm" he murmured, refusing to abandon his post. He plunged in with his tongue again and again. Emaline's head fell from side to side on the bed. She didn't know if she should fight the building surges of rapture or if she should enjoy them. It felt so good and so lewd. Before the debate could be settled, a hot fire seized her and she moaned into her climax. Edward held snugly onto her sensitive flower until her body stopped shaking and she began to push at his shoulders. Panting now, her perfectly round breasts rose and fell. Edward grinned broadly as he lifted his head up and caught the view. Emaline gradually began to steady her breathing and pulled her head up to look at her master. She couldn't believe he had actually put his mouth on the most intimate part of her body. She could have never imagined how intense the feeling would be. Nessa and Celia had told her to brace herself for the pain of losing her virginity. They told stories of girls who cried during their first time with a man because of the pain. But, Emaline had never experienced anything before that felt so good. She was eager to see what lied ahead with Master Edward.

Emaline's face changed to a look of slight concern as she noticed the predatory countenance of Master Edward. He climbed over her, his eyes hungry and wanting. "How do you feel sweet Emaline?" He did not wait for an answer. "Are you quite pleased?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. I love how your body is responding to me. I am going to enter you now. I want you to keep your eyes on me." Emaline blinked slowly and nodded her head. Edward probed her entrance with the tip of his thick, eager cock. He glided into Emaline slowly, watching her angelic face the whole time. She gazed up at him and drew in her breath. His width stretched her and she blinked slowly again, but returned her eyes to his. "That's it Emmy, eyes on me baby." She nodded her head in compliance. He pushed a little further.

"Oh!" Edward gave her a moment to adjust, then drove his hips forward again with a little more force, breaking through the delicate membrane of her virginity. In that instant she cried out and he covered her with an all consuming kiss. Her cries were muffled, but they continued on for the next few minutes. Emaline held tightly to Edwards back and dug her heels into the backs of his thighs. A single tear rolled down her face as she looked up to him surprised by the uncomfortable intrusion.

"Shhh, the worst of it is over now," he assured her with a small peck on her cheek, catching the moist path of her shedded tear.

"Aah, I c-can't... master." She tensed her body, bracing herself for more pain. Edward slowed his movements slightly but continued the heavenly push and pull. Emaline's body gripped him deliciously. He kneaded her soft breasts; he nibbled her supple ear lobe.

"You can," he insisted. "And I can't possibly stop now. You feel much too perfect." His gentle movements never stopped. "Absolutely... perfect."

The pain had dissipated some. Whatever she had braced herself for never came. She breathed out a small sigh of relief and noticed she felt a little better with her muscles relaxed. "Well thanks Emmy, I thought you were going to dig holes into my thighs with those sharp, pressing heels of yours," he smiled down at her. She returned with a strained grin mixed with a bit of guilt in her eyes. "It's okay" he had hoped to relax her some more. He stroked her wooly hair and she leaned into his hand. His touch made her more aware of the rest of her body. She was no longer tense. In fact she became acutely aware of the stirring at her core once again.

"Mmm" she moaned. This of course prompted an immediate response from her master- turned lover. He groaned at her acceptance of him. He snaked an arm under her lower back forcing her to arch and he feasted on her nipples. Her quiet whimpers made his cock twitch. He picked up the pace of his movements. Their bodies now in tune, the waltz from earlier had resumed. As she began to clench around him he fought the urge to cum, sensing that she might climax again soon. Her finger tips dug into his strong back.

Edward could barely restrain himself. He sought relief by shifting his weight up on his knees. He roughly grabbed both of Emaline's ankles in one hand and raised them up near his ear. With his other hand he squeezed her slim waist, digging his thumb into her to keep her in place. He began to pound her without mercy. Each time he jerked forward, her glorious body shook and a whiff of air escaped her mouth that remained open. The change in position put a different pressure on Edward's hard length. "Aah, fuck!" He was close to exploding inside her tight pussy.

Edward pulled back slightly to watch his pale flesh disappear into Emaline's dark cocoa body. She saw the unbridled lust in his eyes and suddenly felt a surge of satisfaction. "Aahh, master. It...it's happening again. Aahh!" She gripped the sheets on the bed and rode the wave of pleasure that consumed her yet again. This time was even more intense than the first, and the wonder of it all showed in the "o" shape her mouth formed. She stared right at her master and reached out to him. He responded by plunging his full length into her and releasing his desire fully. His body pulsed and convulsed for several seconds until he finally fell forward, spreading her legs outward, and resting his head on her breasts.

Emaline felt completely drained and overwhelmed. Her limbs felt heavy as iron. All she could do was lie there. Their bodies came in sync, both of them breathing the same long breaths- trying to return to normal. The room held a moonlit glow that covered them in cast shadows of light and dark. The pair drifted off into sweet, harmonious, blissful sleep.

12