Emancipation

Story Info
If Pete can hire a bimbo assistant, so can Ruth!
1k words
3.95
5.8k
2
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers

This was written for a short story contest ('CAW SS') about the theme "MISSING" and is my first femdom work ever. Unlike much of my other work, this is not a breast-fetish story and the "missing" theme is falling a bit short.

-

"Are you really that dense, Hank?" groaned Ruth, tapping her pen onto the spreadsheet in front of her, "You're constantly missing the mark and keep mixing up numbers!"

She struggled to hide her delight as his dick once again grew to massive proportions and popped the flimsy cover right off his pants. Ruth reached for the hard, jutting flesh, her fingers wrapping around his shaft while her other hand got busy fishing for those fat marbles.

"You know what you have to do to fix that, don't you?" she teased the young man who was looking at her with puppy eyes. Of course he knew, he was a good boy and had been conditioned well.

It still amused her to no end that a simple tap of her pen reliably had this effect on him. The hunk of a man nodded silently, his face blank and docile. As always when he messed up, he stepped behind her and poked his engorged dick into her backside, waiting for her to take him as she pleased.

Ruth panted excitedly as she flipped up her expensive skirt and pushed down the soaked panties, her bare sex gushing and ready. Boytoy felt as amazing as ever, his young, swollen cock sliding into the wetness and filling her to the brim.

She gently fucked back and demanded, "Come on, get going! We don't have all day!"

And all because of Pervy Pete. If he hadn't paraded around his most recent score, Sandy the big-titted bimbo assistant, she would have never dared to go that far. But when he had made that dim-witted slut pick up those files from the floor, her braless breasts popping right out of her skimpy blouse and dangling in front of everyone's eyes, she just couldn't take it any longer.

Her initial impulse had been to call HR and get the chauvinist prick fired once and for all. But if dickwad Pete could get away with something like that, why wouldn't she, who brought in real cash for the company?

And that had been the start of Hank's career.

The look on Pete's face when she had made Hank pop off his unique groin cover had been priceless. Seeing this brazilian-waxed, youthful and rock-hard dick swaying right in front of the pervert's very eyes, humiliating the middle-aged man with what he surely wasn't capable of anymore? Sublime!

She had found Hank at the local gym, a young man in love with his body. He had worked out day and night and it showed. Hank looked like Adonis himself, muscles everywhere, a wet dream coming true. All the exercise naturally left little time for anything else, so he wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed .

But Ruth hadn't hired him for his brains, it was his sculpted body she was after. When she had told him about all the equipment he would get, that he would be able to exercise while getting paid, boytoy had been only too eager to sign up. Of course she couldn't let HR know about all the little extras she had offered him, but Ruth was more than happy to chip in herself if she could watch this chiseled body exercising almost naked in return.

She had made him train in a skimpy tanga, claiming that it was so much healthier for him. When his briefs and pants went missing one day, she insisted that he worked bare bottom instead. And once she had seen his stuff, the brazilian was the only logical next step. Oh god, she could still hear his squeals from when she had ripped that wax off his precious package. But the result had convinced even Hank that the procedure was worth the pain. Ever since, he offered himself voluntarily and Ruth was happy to help out.

"Is it OK like that?" he inquired, his bare cock plowing into her, stirring deep inside her body.

"Yes, it's... uh... it's fine. Just keep... going... and don't be too quick!"

His lovemaking had improved a lot. First, his stamina had been lackluster, his movements eager but clumsy, but a bit of guidance had gotten him quickly on track. Meanwhile, he managed to hold out long enough to make her peak multiple times if needed, and Ruth was only too happy to reward him for a good performance.

The investment in her boytoy had paid off in droves, especially considering that Hank regularly brought in new meat from the gym. He truly was proud of being her personal fucktoy.

*Yeah, that's it! Harder!"

She could feel her sex clamping down, the familiar rush only seconds away. Ruth pushed back, swallowing his fuckstick in full.

Pete was pissed, that much was obvious. That a woman could just as well have her own playtoy and fuck on business time was just too much for his fragile ego. HR had finally been tipped off and forced Sandy to wear at least somewhat sensible clothes, and the old pervert didn't take it too well. But no one ever bothered Ruth. In fact, boytoy had been a favorite of the entire female staff once word had gotten around that she was willing to share, especially with people like Jane in accounting, who had volunteered to pick up the work her dumb assistant was incapable of doing.

Too bad she would have to get rid of him in a few years, once he turned twenty-five. Men were just not that virile anymore when they reached that age. Of course she would make Hank provide his own successor in time before that. She would enjoy molding a new man to her liking, just like she had enjoyed forming Hank.

"You can come now."

His hot seeds filled her in the very moment she spoke those words. The power she had over that man was so intoxicating, even better than the endless orgasms he brought her.

Yes, emancipation had come a long way. And Ruth was dead set on taking advantage of that.

qexiqex
qexiqex
332 Followers