EM&J Pt. 01: Shyppd

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan cleaned Jason with her tongue, before curling up to taste him on me. As Jason walked over to lay on the bed, Megan's tongue made its way to my still sensitive clit. I could tell Megan was getting close to another climax because of how intensely she was licking me. I tried to match her intensity, but it was difficult to focus with the pleasure building inside of me again.

With the heightened sensitivity from our previous acts, it wasn't long before we both found our climaxes. Megan layed on top of me as we both tried to catch our breath. With a small tremble, she pulled herself off and rolled over between Jason and I.

Still out of breath, she said, "I think we found our new permanent plaything."

"I know, I'd be interested in doing that again." Jason replied, with a smile across his face.

It may not have been the date I was expecting, but maybe that's just because I didn't know what I was looking for. Maybe not having a boyfriend won't be so bad.

12