Embarrased to Masturbate

Story Info
Shy masturbator meets a real girl.
1.5k words
3.99
10.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dirtyguys
dirtyguys
22 Followers

Hello. It's nice to see you. Please come in. I do like the sundress you are wearing. I like the way it shows off your legs - I hope it's OK to say that. I see you are smiling. Oh look you are lifting the hem of your dress. Goodness I can see your thigh now. Please sit down. As you sit down you are crossing your legs and I saw the inside of your thighs and a flash of white underpants.

That made my penis stir somewhat inside my trousers. I adjusted my penis to make it more comfortable - I hope you didn't notice I touched my lap while I moved my penis slightly in my underpants. I have a feeling you did notice, because you have opened your legs slightly instead of leaving them crossed. Now I'm pretty sure I can see between your legs all they way up to your panties. I can see your panties and the mound of your vulva. Oh God this is giving me an erection. My penis is growing in my briefs and it's beginning to stretch them and it's quite uncomfortable. I hope you haven't noticed that I have a distinct bulge growing in my lap; this is so embarrassing.

I like your smile. It's as if you know what you are doing. You are lifting your leg up and exposing the gusset of your panties to me. You must be doing this deliberately. There is a little damp spot on the gusset I'm sure. Now I can see the inside of your thighs and the curve of your buttocks between your legs. I'm having to touch my trousers again to shift my erect penis into a position where it is angled to one side so it doesn't stick straight up. Maybe it's not so noticeable now.

Now you are putting your knees together and lifting your legs. What are you doing? You are lifting your hips and slipping your hands under the hem of your dress. Now you are sliding your panties over your bottom and along your slim thighs. You have this weird smile on your face, like you are looking at me while you are doing this. You are sliding your panties over your knees and down to your feet. I know that now, your vagina is completely uncovered under your sundress.

Then you kick your panties to one side and, with a smirk, you open your legs. Now I can see your genitals! I can see your outer labia, and a thin delicate dusting of blonde pubic hair. And a tight little slit between your labia. My penis has responded to this. I can't hide the fact that I have an erection. Would it be OK if I undid my belt and the top button of my jeans? I have to relieve the pressure on my penis as the head has slipped out of the foreskin and is grazing the inside of my underpants. As you sit there with your legs open exposing your vulva you have a faintly disgusted look on your face as I unzip my jeans.

Would it be OK if I pull my jeans down my thighs a bit so I'm just covered by my underpants? I'm just moving my penis around a bit inside my underpants to make it more comfortable.

Wait, you're standing up? Are you leaving? Here I am siting across from you with my jeans around my thighs and the outline of my erect penis clearly visible under my briefs. In fact there is a small damp spot at the very tip. Oh - you are pulling the sundress off over your head. As it lifts up I can see your legs, then your hips, then your pubic mound and your flat stomach. As it rises I can see your waist and now your bra. You pull your dress off and shake your hair. I'm looking at your nearly naked body!

My penis is straining against the fabric of my underpants. You must be able to see it. Please, I know this is embarrassing but would it be OK if I pulled the waistband of my underpants over my penis so you can se it? Would you mind looking at my erect penis? OK I'm pulling it out. Here we go. Oh no, now you can see it. I have a foreskin, and now you can see my testicles too. You are standing there naked except for a bra looking straight at my penis and testicles. My penis is totally erect and you can see it. Is it OK if I pull the foreskin down so you can see the flared head of my penis? This is so private - I don't expose my penis except in the privacy of my own bedroom and in the shower and now I'm showing you my penis and even more embarrassing, it's erect - I'm sexually excited. You are looking straight at my naked penis.

OK now you are stepping closer to me. I'm looking up at your vagina and your body. Now you are turning around showing me your naked bottom. I'm sorry I'm going to have to touch my penis is that OK? You are looking over your shoulder at me, and my trousers and underpants down my thighs and my fully erect penis pointing straight up at you. OK I have never done this in front of anyone before but I want you to know that I do masturbate. In fact I masturbate about once a day. It's very private of course and nobody knows that I do masturbate. I will look at photographs of naked young ladies on my computer and pick those I like. Then I will take out my penis and start pulling the foreskin up and down until I ejaculate. but that's always in private and it's totally in secret.

But now I have an erect penis that you can see. And you have turned around and you are standing there with your legs apart and your hands on your hips just looking at my face and my pubic area. So is it OK if I take my erect penis between my fingers and start pulling the foreskin up and down? Just a little bit? OK here goes...it feels so good. I am looking at your face, then my eyes go down to your bra, and now I'm looking directly at your cunt. And I'm masturbating while I do that.

You take a step forward so you are closer to me. And now you turn around and look over your shoulder at me. And then bend over slightly so your bottom is right in front of my face! It's so close to me. I can see right between the cheeks of your buttocks and there is a hint of brown crinkled skin there. That must be your anus. This is making my penis so hard - I'm lifting my foreskin up and down over my penis head and it is stimulating my tremendously hard shaft like I can't believe it. Then you reach behind your back and unsnap your bra. It falls off your shoulders...now, you are totally naked. Not a stitch of clothing. You reach back to your buttocks and pull the cheeks of your bottom apart. Now I really can see your anus - the brown wrinkled skin and a little dark hole - your most intimate place surely. Still you look at me while I masturbate. You don't mind? No one sees me do this. I don't think I can last much longer - should I stop before I make a mess? But I can't take my eyes off your slim naked bottom as I masturbate.

Now you are turning around again, showing me your perfectly sized rounded naked breasts. I can clearly see the hard nipples and the aureolas. You are standing there totally naked with your hands on your hips. Oh my god I'm so hard, my penis is straining. I'm looking you in the eyes, and then my eyes shift down to your tits, and then down your torso and your stomach and I look directly at your naked vulva - your pubic mound, your pubic hair and your clitoris.

I think I'm going to ejaculate - you are going to see what happens in private when I masturbate. You are looking straight at my penis now as I look at your naked body - I'm so sorry I can't help myself - my buttocks are rising up off the chair, my testicles have all but disappeared, I'm losing all control and my face is contorted - this is so embarrassing, oh god here it comes - the head of my penis rhythmically spits it out - all this white stuff is spurting out all over my stomach and you are looking at it shaking your head. I'm grunting and I'm sorry for the mess.

You just stand there rolling your eyes. Then you pick up your clothing and walk out, leaving me sitting there with my trousers around my ankles and my naked penis exposed to the air with my sperm rapidly cooling off, spread all over my stomach and in my pubic hair. I don't know what you must be thinking.

dirtyguys
dirtyguys
22 Followers