Embarrassing Her

Story Info
Embarrased, nude female public humiliation...
13.8k words
43.6k
10
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

Please note that all characters are clearly over eighteen and written as such in all stories.

-----

"Hey, Holly!"

Linda waved, though the expression on the brunette's face did not match that of her niece, waiting at the pick-up bay at the train station. It was as busy as ever there, barely any time at all for Holly to huff and sweep her blonde hair out of her face, falling in a straight, sheer glow that day, though Linda was always struck by how tall she was, more so in comparison to Linda's five (short) feet in height. Even when she'd been younger than her current nineteen years of age, Holly had always been shooting up like a sprout, gaining inches every time her aunt saw her.

Holly, however, didn't care as much for her aunt as Linda did for her, though Linda thought that they had a closer relationship than they did too, especially since she was only twenty-five. She'd always envied her small, petite frame, being larger and stronger, confident in herself but making a mockery of the older woman's delicacy. How she could ever go around like that, acting all high and mighty with her little nose stuck quite firmly in the air, was beyond Holly, though she'd never let on to her mother either that she thought Linda was quite snobbish.

Still, she must have made enough of a pretence at liking Linda for her to consider it true, chattering away happily to Holly as her niece slung her suitcase in the back of the car with a hefty thump.

"Oh, you've already done your bags and didn't need any help!"

Linda's exclamation drew a sullen look from Holly. It was not as if her aunt, after all, had offered help. Though that was pretty typical.

"No, I'm fine. Can we stop for food on the way back? I'm starving."

Holly didn't need to be as blunt as she was, though the blush rising to her aunt's cheeks softened her, just a tiny little bit. Not enough for her to stop checking out the older woman, of course, sneaking glances and long looks when Linda wasn't aware, though she didn't much think that her aunt was aware of anything much but herself. Despite everything, she could not deny that Linda was drop-dead gorgeous with her long, thick hair, lightly curled in long, loose waves that day, glossy to a fault. She had fine collarbones too, exposed with the scoop neck of her blouse, the buttons for appearances only, not functional, as was the case with much women's clothing. But it exposed the swell of her breasts in a way that had Holly's heart beating a little more quickly.

Sure, it was probably a little messed up to be attracted to her aunt...but it wasn't as if she was going to do anything. Just a look, a little checking her out. But she'd be able to get in as much of that as she wanted while Linda's husband was away and she was staying with her.

That wasn't so bad.

She didn't say much, making the bare minimum of polite conversation until they got back to Linda's home, the large, detached house set with a big front garden sweeping down next to the driveway. It spoke of the comfortable amount of money that both her and her husband made and Holly scoffed inwardly. One day, she'd have that too, but she didn't see why Linda had to benefit from it all so openly, when it mostly came from her husband, being that she was just a nursery teacher.

Linda smiled and helped Holly with her bags, getting her settled in the living room and showing her to her bedroom, the guest bedroom where Holly had stayed before. Even though holly didn't need to be shown where anything was, she did it anyway, just in case she'd forgotten. But Holy was, ultimately, a grown woman and could find things for herself too, she was sure. She could have the maid who came in make sure that Holly's room was extra nice for her in the week, she thought, not that she had lifted a finger to clean herself in, well, years. Linda probably wouldn't have even known where such basic cleaning supplies were even kept.

She didn't notice how Holly looked at her, groaning as she tripped, stubbing her toe on the top stair.

"Ow! I'm always doing that," she grumbled, her mood darkening a little, sullying with the reminder of her own clumsiness and the pain searing through her big toe. "Well, I'll let you get settled then, Holly, all the numbers for the usual takeout places are on the table if you get hungry later. The maid has stocked the fridge too, take whatever you want. I'm going to take a shower."

She smiled, though it was a bit of a watery smile, one that did not light up her eyes with any kind of warmth. Damn it, why did she have to be so clumsy? If she could be tripping over something, dropping something, fumbling with something, she would be, no questions asked, no exceptions. Even slipping into her bedroom and then the shower was something Linda had to think about, pain making her temper flare, the edges hot in the back of her mind.

No matter though. She tried to shove it from her mind, thinking of her niece, her clothes yanked off and left on the floor for the maid, not bothering to check if the door to her room was unlocked while she headed through to the en-suite bathroom. Holly could have the main family bathroom, if she wanted it, though Linda liked her privacy, modesty one of the things that she held in high regard. Even her swimsuits and bikinis were on more of the demure side, though that didn't stop her little clumsy accidents happening, a slip here and a shift of material there, to bring a fresh rise of embarrassment to her.

The shower flowed over her hotly and she turned her face up into the near scalding stream, sighing softly.

"Oh, yeah, that's the stuff..."

Little did she know that Holly skulked in the hallway, poking her head into her aunt's bedroom, a wicked little smirk on her face. Hearing only the rush of steam from the shower, she grinned and withdrew for the cupboard at the top of the stairs, where the gas boiler was housed. It was due replacing for something more modern, but as the shower was heated as it was used, simply knocking off the boiler...

"Oops!"

Holly laughed as she turned it off, head turned expectantly towards the bedroom, the cracked door and the inner door to the bathroom. It took a few moments for the remaining hot water to flow, but she knew just when it had dropped to icy cold when the shriek came.

"Agggghhhhh!"

Linda fled the cold water of the shower, thankfully a walk-in shower cubicle, as the water shocked her to the core with a chill that could not be shaken off. Tripping over the lip of the cubicle, she slammed into the door, knocking it open where it bounced off the opposite wall, slipping over herself in her haste to get out from the cold. She fumbled, turning and bashing at the controls some, but, frankly, Linda had never gotten to grips with the intricacies of them. Not that they were that complicated, but what reason had she to worry about something like that before?

"What the...heck?"

Linda stifled the curse. She couldn't say that, had to be sensible, for she had to keep her language to herself when she was around the kids, after all. Storming out of the bathroom, she groaned and rubbed at her skin, a towel snatched up and wrapped around her, though it didn't help much.

Outside the bedroom door, Holly grinned, enjoying the show, even if she could only hear part of it.

Time to mess with her aunt a bit more...

Holly knocked on the door, the picture of innocence, knowing that her aunt was naked on the other side.

"Helloooo?" She said obnoxiously. "Anyone in there?"

"Oh, yeah -- Holly?" Linda rubbed at her skin, exposed and flushed with the smart of lingering cold, hair wet and clinging to her neck and shoulders like rat tails. "What do you want?"

"Oh, I was just wondering..." Holly dragged out the words. "What are we doing for dinner?"

"Takeout, remember? You can choose whatever, you know."

Linda rolled her eyes. Had Holly forgotten already? But all Holly had done was take the opportunity to crack open the door a little more, peeking into the room just to get a glimpse of Linda. She was fortunate too, Linda with her back turned to the door, giving her a good view of her firm, round butt. Linda said she did Pilates or something like that, but that wasn't something Holly cared about.

Holly smirked, enjoying the show, only withdrawing after her eyes had slid to the dressing table mirror, giving her a flash too of Linda's large breasts. Damn, that was a good show!

Sitting on the bed, re-dressed in an expensive dress that at least made her feel a little bit better, though her brassiere wasn't doing much of a good job of containing her chest, Linda groaned and flicked through her phone. Scrolling through social media, jumping from one app to the other, nothing caught her attention. She needed to take her mind off things, though seeing a new post jump up from Angela (that bitch, though she never, ever would have said that aloud) with her very own husband was hardly something to ease anything for Linda!

Her jaw dropped, staring in disbelief at the picture of Angela with her arms around Linda's husband's neck, Sam not looking at all bothered by what was going on. From the lighting, it had been at some restaurant or whatever, but Linda didn't remember it.

Getting all cosied up with Sam, the caption read, Linda's stomach seething and roiling with heated fury. I won't tell if you don't!

"What the frick?"

She could not contain her language as she startled up, storming around the room, a pillow hitting the wall, though Linda barely remembered through it. Like a child, she squealed and shrieked, hands balled up into fists, pummelling the pillows, the bed, flailing like a creature possessed. There was fair reason to her fury, though her temper was legendary, even though it tended to express itself in ways that were not becoming on a woman in her mid-twenties.

"What's wrong?"

Holly popped her head in, eyes wide. Scoffing, Linda shrugged.

"Oh, just that...woman, Angela, thinking she can get her claws into my husband again..." She swore, not wanting to hold it all in, not then. "She's always doing things like this... She thinks that Sam would be better off with her, though she's never said it to my face."

Holly's eyes glinted. Oh, it was almost the perfect way to put her plan into action. And someone who was an archenemy to Linda too tied up in the mess of the plan? That was more perfect than even she could have planned!

"That sucks," Holly said insincerely, "but I know what you could do to get back at her. I don't know if you'd want to go that far though, auntie..."

The term didn't feel right in her mouth, but she used it anyway, emboldened by how Linda paused.

"Go on..."

"Well..." Holly shrugged. "You could invite them all to something like an all-expenses-paid spa day...but screw with them. Strip Angela down and humiliate her in front of everyone, all you'd have to really do is steal her clothes and then she'd be done for!"

It was not something that Linda would have usually done, as naïve and as childlike as she could be, but that cow deserved it, deserved every teenage-revenge-like punishment that Linda could throw her way. Yeah, she would do it! She'd make her pay for flirting with Sam yet again!

However, once Linda was asleep, later that night, Holly took her phone. There was someone she had to call and her name was Angela...

Holly smirked.

Linda wasn't going to know what hit her.

*

"Wow, this is lovely!"

Linda and Holly paused in the hotel room entranceway, admiring the suite that was connected to an en-suite private bathroom and two bedrooms, allowing both the others and Linda and Holly to all be connected while still having their personal space. Little did Linda know that her personal space was going to be well and truly invaded, as lavish as the room was with sofas dotted around, luxury and relaxation oozing from every corner.

"Come on!" Holly clapped her hands. "We've got to do this... If we rig the water so that the supply is interrupted here, we can make it go freezing when she's in the middle of her shower! The scream will be epic!"

"How do you know all this?" Linda shook her head. "Honestly, Holly..."

"Hey, you do weird things in college, don't knock it! A prank's a prank!"

Yet she didn't tell Linda, as she worked, that the lights would be knocked off too and it wouldn't be Angela who faced a nasty surprise. In fact, Angela probably would enjoy the spa trip a lot more than Linda, who wouldn't have much of a choice other than to rush from the shower, lights off and water cold, in her birthday suit when everything went down.

"You go first though," she said, pushing Linda gently towards the shower. "You don't want to be caught up in the prank or anything, do you? Go shower first and then I'll make sure everything is ready to go!"

Linda smiled, glad that it looked like her niece was finally warming up to her a little bit, nodding and doing as she said, though she had to duck into her own room, emerging with a towel wrapped around her. It hung too low over her large breasts, however, slipping enough in Linda's carelessness as she headed to the shower, unaware of the clumsy show she was giving Holly.

Linda muttered as she stepped into the shower, knocking her knee on the sliding door as she did so. Why was the floor already wet? As if she needed that! Though the glint of water shining under the softer, more tasteful bathroom lighting reminded her to be careful.

It didn't help much, however, not as she bashed her elbow, soap slipping out of her hands as she bent down to pick it up. But she had to make sure she was as clean and as fresh as possible, her hair perfect before even heading down to the spa, all so that she would "look her best" when her rival was completely and utterly humiliated.

Yeah! She grinned, lathering up her hair with rich shampoo, lemon and black pepper tickling her nostrils. It would all be worth it when Angela was humiliated, naked before everyone. She'd even record it and show that her what for!

Yet what Linda did not expect was the lights to go off as she gasped and stepped back, slipping on the shower floor, which didn't have any spots for grip.

"What on earth?"

Holly's trick for Angela must have kicked in too soon, she thought, though the dousing with ice water was hardly what she wanted either, the shock of cold bringing a gasp to her lips. Rushing and fumbling to escape the hiss of bitterly cold water, she tripped over her own feet stumbling out of the shower in the dark, smacking her hand into the wall, groping blindly for the door.

But where was her towel? She couldn't find it anyway, not as she ran out, streaking for her bedroom, tears in her eyes, though had she found in the main suite was hardly what she'd wanted to see.

All of them there, Angela and the entire group of her friends staring at her, her nudity, her tits and her pussy on display, even down to the shaved smoothness of it! They exploded into raucous laughter, some even holding up phones to record her, Linda shrieking and fleeing for her bedroom door.

"Don't look at me! Oh my god, what's happening!"

Even Holly had tears in her eyes from laughing, doubled over at the waist as her aunt's breasts were on show, bare flesh jiggling in every humiliating way, even though Linda did have a pretty firm arse, to be fair to her. Her aunt grasped the bedroom door handle, helplessly trying to cover herself with her hands at the same time, though no one offered her any help at all or even let her grab anything to cover herself up with. No, they were happier seeing her fail in her humiliation, naked and bare before them all.

"Why won't this open?" She whined, pulling and yanking at the bedroom door, helpless and trembling in her nakedness. "Holly, help me! Oh, this isn't what I wanted at all!"

Yet Holly was not about to do that as she feigned innocence, the door locked from the other side, ensuring that Linda was stuck there for their entertainment. She ran to one of her friends, or someone that she supposed was her friend, begging them for their jacket, though she only laughed all the harder and pulled away, sneaking a slap of her arse before.

"No, gawd, Linda, why do you always have to be so dramatic?"

But it wasn't Linda's fault as she tried to cover up, hunching over, even trying to wind the curtains around her, though that only gave anyone outside a good view of her bare backside, which made them laugh even harder. Angela ripped the curtains away from her in the bright, streaming sunlight, exposing her nudity, hands groping, pinching, squeezing teasing. They didn't care for her comfort, not one bit, as her body was used for their entertainment, her nudity just something that they could laugh at. She had to constantly swap and choose between covering up her pussy or her breasts, tripping over her own feet, for she didn't need anything to stumble over, not really. She was just that awkward in her own body, never quite knowing where she was going as her breasts jiggled and her arms windmilled, desperately trying to keep her balance as she tried to whip back around.

It would have been silly to say that it was not incredibly amusing to see her in such a position while Angela and the people that she had thought were her friends howled with laughter. The touches on her butt and breasts, grabbing for her thighs too, had her squealed, wrenching away with the red-hot horror of true humiliation drenching her.

Minutes passed, agonisingly so, nude and embarrassed, her humiliation turning to anger as she screamed that she hated them, that she was never going to do anything nice for them ever again. Considering that no one had tried to help her and had embarrassed her further, it was not an entirely unfair declaration, even if Linda had planned to do exactly the same thing to Angela.

Eventually, she was allowed back through to her own room, Holly holding up her hands in fake confusion as if she did not know what had happened. That her niece had orchestrated something was out of Linda's mind, as clueless as ever. Whyever would Holly ever do anything bad to her? It just wasn't something she thought about, though it took a lot of persuading from Holly to get her to stay.

Linda shunned the rest for a good hour and a half as she sulked, legs crossed, in a fluffy dressing gown with a hot cup of tea in her hand, ever the drama queen. Though the fluffy gown didn't help her much as she splashed hot liquid onto her bare knees, squealing and reeling back as if she had been burned. In all actuality, it had not scalded her, but the only way that Linda knew how to go about things was by making a fuss.

Holly's apology to her hadn't meant much, not when Linda's temper had driven her to sulk, but the thought of wasting so much money over something that they'd all thought was a joke pulled at Linda. Sure, money came easily in her life, but she still remembered a time back when she had been studying, not too many years ago, when every penny had counted in having a good time and just the day to day of her life. It wasn't in her nature to let something that she had paid for go to waste, which was about the only thing, bar giving her niece a fun time, that got her up.

She'd have to sulk later, though at least she didn't have to talk to anyone in the massage room -- even the masseuse would be quiet and not even talk to her if she just looked sulky enough when entering and preparing herself. They allowed her dignity to cover herself while she laid down on the soft, padded massage table, the hole for her face scented lightly with roses.