Embarrassing Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda sighed, eyelids heavy. Already, she could feel a little tension melting from her. Yes, it had been a very stressful day, a remarkably busy one indeed, one that she needed to forget. They could all do something without her if they were going to act like children, though Linda conveniently forgot that her temper tantrums and screaming fits until she got her way hardly made her any better than them. In fact, it was probably truthful that Holly had learned her own behaviour from her mother, Linda's sister.

She had the thought of exposing Angela, going along with their plan, to look forward to, at least, conveniently missing the point that she hadn't exactly liked to have her body on show to everyone too. No, they had a plan to bribe the masseuse, the one that Angela would have, so that she would face the same fate as Linda, naked and bare to all, squirming under their stares while they laughed and laughed and laughed.

The masseuse's hands slid over her shoulders, though Linda had not even looked at her.

"Mmm..."

That was better, much better. But Linda, as innocent as she still was, did not know that there was yet another bribe in place -- one that involved her! For the reason that her niece had been so insistent that she had gone for her massage first had been to get the masseuse to expose her instead.

"Here we go!"

The masseuse laughed and Linda blinked, but it was too quick for her to do anything about it, the towel whipped off her body to reveal her bare curves and the round of her buttocks. Cool air tickled her naked skin, Linda sucking in a horrified gasp.

"Ahhhhh -- what are you doing?"

She shrieked and grabbed for the towel, though the masseuse only laughed aloud, thinking that Linda was all part of the joke and most certainly in on it too. But the woman's flailing lunge towards her, fingers grasping for the towel and her modesty, didn't convince her, not as she brought her hand down with a sharp smack on her arse.

If Angela's shriek had not alerted the entire spa as to what was going on the first time, the second scream did, a howl of rage breaking her lips, echoing off the walls. The masseuse didn't even have a chance to react as Linda scrambled away, her backside smarting, burning with humiliation, breath wrenched into her lungs with great, wracking heaves.

Out, out, out -- she had to get out! She banged into the door, violently and clumsily shoving her way through it, cursing as she bonked her head. Damn it! Her forehead smarted, another note of embarrassment that she had to take in, wheeling down the hallway, a hand over each breast: as if that was going to make any difference. But getting away was all she could try to do, tears in her eyes, burning with humiliation, though anger roiled and seethed. Even if her fury was quite fair, throwing her fists around and skidding into the locker room like a woman running from the law.

She made it to the locker rooms only, though she would have expected to find everyone there, including Holly and Angela, if she had had her wits about her. Their laughter echoed even more horrifically off the walls of the bare changing rooms, pointing and laughing, obviously holding their phones up to take photos.

"Don't look at me!"

She screamed, turning away, hunting for a towel, anything at all to cover herself with, the disparity between her clothed friends and her nude self impossible to miss. Angela's hand whipped out evilly, poking and pinching, even managing to grab and twist one of her nipples as Linda tried to grab at her clothes, as if she could strip Angela and have the status quo returned to something resembling normal.

"Yooowch!"

She slapped Angela's hand away, but there were more hands on her, all over her body, groping and pinching, squeezing her arse and even twisting her breasts just to make her squeal. There was nothing she could do about it as she howled and stormed, eyes teary and her cheeks red with humiliated fury. If it was a joke, it wasn't funny at all!

Of course, she would have joined in with them if it had been Angela in her place, though the thought escaped her head as she tripped over a pair of trainers that had been left on the floor as if perfectly poised for her clumsy self to make use of them. Tumbling down, she shrieked and clonked her elbow, though she had already tried the door, shaking and rattling it, knowing with a sick twist in the pit of her stomach that she was trapped, hopelessly so.

As they all towered over her, camera phones in hand, held up to capture every moment, she knew with a sick feeling sinking deep within her that it was all a mistake.

Though not one that she would not have made again, all for the idea of getting back at Angela...

Maybe that was Linda's problem.

*

Linda did not stay at the spa for long after that. Holly went home with her, though she complained that the day had been cut short, that it was funny, that it was only a joke, even though Linda seethed and drove faster than needed home, her foot inching down on the accelerator pedal.

Linda tried to avoid Holly, perhaps a part of her sensing that the woman was bad news, even after all she'd thought she'd done for her, but the woman was relentless. She asked Linda to try an outfit on, that she had supposedly bought for her as an apology, and Linda had thought that she had come around, that she was trying to make things better.

Yet she didn't expect Holly to instead snatch her clothes off her, while saying all the while that it was just for the outfit, that Linda couldn't possibly put it on if she was wearing clothes already.

"Honestly, auntie, it's as if you don't even know how to undress yourself! Why do you have to make me do it for you?"

Linda fought, red-faced and gasped, though Holly pinched her breast hard, bringing a sharp stab of pain to her side.

"Ouch!"

It was enough for Holy to wrestle Linda's tight shirt off over her head, buttons popping, flying off in all directions, Holly's delight evident. Oh, her aunt was going to get it!

She didn't waste any time, grabbing her arse under the pretence of ripping her yoga pants off her, the tight-fitting clothing showing off her aunt's big backside, the roundness of it, how the flesh jiggled just shifting and touching it. The fabric came down over her arse with difficulty, though the lacey pair of panties framed the thick round perfectly, but Holly pressed on, wanting to see her aunt in the special outfit, slipping her pinching fingers around to her inner thighs.

She ignored Linda's squeal, wrenching her bra off, the clips at the back popping free, though Holly did not care for the destruction she caused, only that she got to relish in her aunt's humiliation.

"Oh, no, auntie -- looks like you have to put the outfit on now and accept my apology!"

Her aunt tried to cover her tits, but that left her pussy exposed as Holly took a pair of scissors and playfully snipped the fabric free, not caring for where she caught her aunt's skin. Linda howled, rounding on her, hands dropping to her crotch in an attempt to shield herself.

"What are you doing?"

Linda shrieked even as Holly finally pulled her hands away from her bare, shaved pussy, exposing her fully. Holly only laughed and shrugged and held the outfit up -- which was nothing special, from a regular clothing shop, not really an apology but an excuse -- her phone in hand, recording everything.

"I was excited to see you in it!" She lied, appreciating her aunt's body even as she turned red, apoplectic with withheld anger. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get carried away!"

Of course, that was a lie, even as Linda forced her from the room, her eyes watery from embarrassment. How many times did she have to get humiliated in front of her niece? Was someone playing a cruel trick on her?

Holly could have left it at that, but Linda took a breath, steadying herself, finding herself again. Holly didn't mean any harm, she was sure of it, though it had not been as bad as before, no. That was why she dressed in a dress that flowed down to her ankles, needing a little more modesty than before, and made her way back down to the living room, the hour growing late. They needed the lights on to see, but that was no worry to Linda.

Bumping into the arm of the sofa, Linda winced and reached her hand out to Holly, not catching the smirk on the younger woman's lips.

"Right, Holly, I was thinking..."

Linda didn't get a chance to finish her sentence as the lights went out with a bang, Linda's shriek cutting through the air. She scrambled and stumbled, tumbling over the arm of the sofa, being that she was clumsy enough even when the lights were on, her heart pounding, her niece's hands...

Wait, what was Holly doing to her? Her hands were everything, pulling and tearing and Linda screamed as her bare tits suddenly flopped out, even under the cover of darkness, all over again.

Just like that, the lights came back on, though the scene that greeted Linda was not one that she wanted to replay. The living room was in disarray, a side table and lamp knocked over, though there was Holly before her with her aunt's dress in her hands and a wide grin stretching her lips.

Cool air brushed Linda's bare skin, her bra tugged down exposing her breasts that had exploded over the top of it, the too-small brassiere struggling to contain them after the scuffle. Linda gasped and cried out Holly's name, though lunging for the dress and ripping it from Holly's hands did not make her feel much better.

"Holly! How could you?"

"I don't know -- I was trying to hold onto something and your dress kinda just came off!"

Holly laughed and pointed at her aunt's bare, white buttocks as she ran away, clutching the ruined remains of the dress to her chest.

But Holly did not stop there, following her aunt around the house as she tried to find somewhere to evade her, a spitting fireball the whole time. She loved how Linda did not give in, softening a little when she offered to do the laundry and then falling hook, line and sinker for her ripping her clothes off.

"I can't do the laundry if all your clothes are on you, auntie!"

Linda had screamed beautifully at that, but still did not force Holly away, despite her ineffective fighting back. Just how much would she put up with?

It didn't stop there, Holly allowing Linda to dress again, though she stalked her into the kitchen. Linda was so cautious trying to keep an eye on her that her hands shook to the point that she dropped a teapot, shattering on the kitchen counter.

"So clumsy, auntie! You'll have to be undressed for that -- look, there's tea on your dress!"

There was, but it didn't seem to have come from the teapot as Holly shrieked with laughter, her aunt's screams music to her ears. Linda's aunt dress tore down her front, exposing her bra, though not even the fact that it was a dress that went over her shoulders could save her as Holly delighted in destruction. It was a pleasure to do that too, as well as to strip her aunt while leaving her clothes intact, taking her enjoyment both ways. She wouldn't have wanted to get bored, after all!

"You can't do this to me, Linda -- you're too old for this kind of game!"

To see her aunt's tits flopping out as she stormed off, the dress dangling, was all she wanted, her chest aching from laughing so much at Linda's expense.

She should have kicked her niece right there and then, storming and stomping childishly around her bedroom as she, once again, made herself decent. She really didn't know why she had put up with things for so long, it was just her niece being who she was. But she wanted to still make things good for Holly and everything she was doing was just a young woman, barely an adult really, despite being legally so, acting out? She didn't know, but she hugged a pillow to her chest, tears in her eyes. Holly must not have known how laughing at her was hurtful, yes, that was it. It was so, so hurtful.

Lying on her bed, she took time to collect herself, though the ping of a notification on her phone drew her attention again with a sinking stomach.

Of course... Of course, it was Angela, jabbering on about what a great time she had at the spa. What a horrible person she was, though Linda had already known that about her! She knew what she'd done, what had happened, and they'd all have a wonderful time on her dime!

But what was worse still were the photos. They started off with Angela and her friends, excluding Linda, at the spa, all smiling wide, having a great time, but the album that Angela was in the process of uploading held something far more sinister.

Linda whimpered, her lower lip trembling.

"Oh no..."

Pictures. Of her. Of course, they were of her. They were dotted through the album -- when had Angela even had time to take so many photos? -- of her naked, her crying, her breasts and pussy on show to everyone. They'd even managed to get many shots of her butt, once when she had been bent over trying to grab at a towel on the floor that they'd yanked away from her, everyone pointing and laughing. It looked like one big joke to a viewer, though naked photos weren't even supposed to be on that site!

Linda's anger bubbled, popping in her stomach as she leapt to her feet, burning with intent.

"No! She can't do this to me, I won't stand for it! Holly! Come on, we're going to see Angela!"

She spat the other woman's name, only intending to confront her, though in her fury she even forgot to report the photos, which could have least been taken down. And there she would remain on the site, her breast and buttocks out in nude glory, red in places where her body had been roughly groped and pinched, even her nipples perky from the cruel touching.

Holly grinned, having known what Angela was planning, though she "agreed" with her aunt that Angela was out of line as Linda drove like a madwoman to her place. It was probably not the best time to be driving, but it was all that Linda felt she could do as her guts roiled and jumped with fury and embarrassment. If it was possible to die of embarrassment, Linda seemed well on track to that happening, though she wasn't sure if there was anyone even left in town that hadn't seen her naked by that point.

She parked the car at an angle outside Angela's house, storming inside, wanting to wipe that smug smirk off her face.

"Angela! I've got a bone to pick with you! You take those photos all down right now or else!"

There was no founding behind her threats, which Angela knew as she appeared, comfortably dressed, but still in a way that set her apart. Even just the act of her nemesis wearing clothes reminded Linda of her humiliation, how her guts had felt as if they were squirming, that sick heat of a chill dripping down her spine.

"Oh, hey, Linda, Holly," Angela said with a grin, her short, dark hair perfectly brushed and groomed, even then, styled to perfection. "I was wondering when you'd show up -- the party is tonight!"

Linda scoffed and crossed her arms across her chest, though the taller woman already had her on the back foot, towering over her short five-foot frame.

"Yeah, and you're going to be the entertainment, silly Linda," Angela mocked, not needing an excuse to take charge, even if it was as a bully. "You angry about some silly little photos? Aw, baby Linda! You should be mad about your stupid little ears, they always stick out. Or maybe your fat arse, how big you've gotten! You think eating those doughnuts after yoga does you any favours?"

She could have run at once, but something had Linda holding firm, hissing through her teeth, even as Angela's words hit her sorest spots.

"Such a big ass," she hissed, poking at Linda even as the woman boiled and seethed. "You always think you're so skinny and so little, shortie, but you're just a selfish loser. Did you really think that you were going to amount to anything?"

Linda trembled, wanting to run, tears welling up. No! Linda stood her ground, refusing to give, pushing back mentally against Angela, everything the stupid woman had ever done to her. She wasn't going to stop fighting, wasn't going to let her win, even with that horrible, smug little smirk on her lips.

"When are you getting a nose job, bitch?" She mocked. "Or does Sam like to know that you're just a starting point for him in his marriage? Maybe he just likes your big tits... Or maybe that's just why strong women are always after you, maybe you're really a lesbian."

Of course, Angela didn't see anything wrong with that, considering Holly was there, though poking at Linda's most vulnerable spots. Her niece smirked and rocked back on her heels, arms crossed defiantly across her chest.

"Yeah, auntie... You think you're so good and so high and mighty, so much better than anyone else... But you're always catching our eyes... So, doesn't that mean that you want this? Just short and weak, nothing good about you, not really."

They laughed and teased, prodding and poking, all while Linda's lower jaw dropped. What were they doing? She'd never seen Holly like that before! Was she always like that? That didn't make sense! Yet what Linda could not stand or hold back from was the bubbling writhe of anger in the pit of her stomach, seething and boiling, snarling up as she balled up her fists.

"No! You're wrong, all wrong!" She all but howled, a shriek ripping itself from her lips as Angela and Holly only laughed even harder at her. "There's n-nothing wrong with my ears, stop saying that! You're just jealous of me, you always have been!"

She spat words, holding back only from the obscenities that she would not allow to be, she wasn't that person, wasn't who Angela and even Holly said she was. And she wouldn't let them win either, not as her lungs burned and she hurled herself at Angela.

"Aaaarrghhh!"

But she should have known better, swinging wildly, flailing, not really any use in a fight, not even connecting with Angela. Angela's biggest problem with her trying to fight her was trying to grab at Linda while she was practically doubled over with laughter.

"Ohhhh, Linda, you don't know how cute you are, little shortie! Do you really think you can even land a blow?"

Of course not. Linda was not in her right mind though, not as she shrieked and whirled, lunging for Angela's hair while the other woman nimbly skipped around her, grabbing at her arse, pinching her fingers in deep, even doing the same to her cheeks. Linda let out a barely muffled roar, refusing to admit defeat, loathing how her body was used.

It wasn't her! She wasn't going to let them win, not as humiliation seared through her, an aching burn. It couldn't be happening, not all that she didn't want from them, her skin smarting where she had been pinched and groped, her skin bright red under her clothes. Angela slapped her arse with a resounding smack, but, try as she might, not a single grab or lunge that Linda made seemed to connect at all. What was wrong with her? Why was she so slow?

Angela laughed and squeezed her tits, dragging her with her hands on her breasts only, Linda's eyes watering. Holly's laughter bounced off the inside of her skull, toppling and tripping over her own feet, staggering.

Ouch! That hurt! Yet it only infuriated her even more as Holly grabbed at her, dragging her back off her feet and dumping her into the other's arms, before the wide staircase. Their hands were on her body, squeezing her nose, pinching and twisting her ears, mocking her body, her face, her arse, everything that she honestly tried to ignore about herself, all to no avail.

Not when they knew her weaknesses, but that didn't stop Angela and Holly from roughly wrangling her jeans off, ignoring her flailing, kicking legs. She was on her feet, but only sort of, heaving and panting, red in the face, wrenching out a scream from already sore lungs. Being that they were both larger and stronger than her, it was not particularly difficult.