Embarrassing Her

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no...

Not even Linda could go for so long without realising that something dreadful was afoot, clenching her jaw as the husband and wife duo, Brody and Denise, sipped champagne, accompanied by another woman, introduced to her as Priya. Thankfully, they had not seen her yet, but that was only because Holly had a grip on one of her tits, twisting her breast so that Linda was forced to follow her.

"You're needed in the kitchen, auntie! Come along now!"

What did that mean? Linda's cheeks burned, lips parted to complain, but Holly wasn't even listening to her. Her niece assured her that she was needed in the kitchen, everything a whirlwind of activity, not able to get back to the door. Not that Linda wanted to streak to her car in the stupid clown shoes, but she'd try anything! No, she had to be smart, smarter than stupid Angela, regroup, come back another time to show that stupid woman that she couldn't get one over on her, oh no. Strangely, it completely missed Linda's notice that they had already gotten many things over on her, the main act of embarrassment where her nudity was the main course.

Holly and Angela shoved her down into something dark and she hid there, wondering if she could sneak out when no one was looking, though there was at least one more surprise left for Angela's guests. Linda hunched down, something sweet tickling her nose. Where was she? Was she a trick? A surprise for them? Her stomach ached and churned, her head pressed down almost to her knees, panting with fury and embarrassment, both mixed up together.

"And here we go..." She said, raising her voice while Denise paused with a flute of champagne in her hand. "One, two...three! Give her a great big round of applause! Pies at the ready, ladies and gentlemen!"

That was her chance! Linda leapt, not even knowing where she had been secluded, though bursting through a thick layer of cream and frosting, her breasts bursting out of her frock, was not what she'd expected. Gasping and shrieking in humiliated terror while everyone wolf-whistled and hooted at her, amongst their overbearing applause, cheering for her like she really was a performance. They took in her debasement for the first time, in her clown get-up, breasts spilling out, their cheers rolling over her.

Gasping, Linda sucked in enough breath to shriek, wiping cake off her, frosting dripping from her nose, her hat knocked back on top of her head.

"Get her!"

She screamed and struggled to get out of the cake while they launched pies at her -- cream pies that splattered everywhere, regardless of where they made contact. Splurge after splurge of messy cream dripped down her, her bare tits, everyone pointing at her nudity, though none more aptly than Priya, a woman who seemed to have a particularly cruel streak to her.

"Bottoms up!"

Priya smirked through primed lips, her hair falling in sensual, glossy waves, upending a jug of yellow custard over Linda's head as she protested. Brody snickered, recording everything while he kept his distance in his smart suit, though it was not the large man's usual attire. In fact, he was where the clown costume had come from!

"Liiiiinda," he sang out. "What's your favourite ice cream?"

She spluttered through the custard, wiping it from her face.

"What? Uh... What, it's...strawberry..."

She didn't know why she answered as Denise yanked up her frock with a shriek of laughter, her panties pulled out as scoop after scoop of pink ice cream was dumped in there. A passive player, Linda shrieked and ineffectively pushed them off, though she should have learned, by then, that there was no point, that her humiliation and nudity was just fun for them, regardless of how red her face was under the makeup.

"I'll get you for that!"

Linda couldn't stop it, staggering out of the cake fully while Priya held up her fists, not worried at all about the outcome. All it took was a dodge and a smirk to catch Linda off-guard, hissing through her teeth with childish fury, shoving her down to her knees as she flopped into the mess of cake and cream with a wet splat.

"Ouch! No!"

Linda screamed, slamming her fists into the cake in frustration, though that gave Priya the opening she wanted. Dragging the waistband of her ice cream filled panties back, she splatted a liberal dose of chilli sauce directly onto Linda's arsehole, smearing it into the pucker as Linda howled.

"That'll spice up your fat ass!"

As Linda seethed and flushed in embarrassment, squirming in the mess of cake and cream and custard, they ripped off her frock, tearing it from her as her tits spilt out. Her panties were yanked away too, leaving her just in her clown shoes, squeaking all the while, her clown nose and, of course, the hat too. Her makeup ran and smeared and she turned her face from Brody, who she wouldn't have looked twice at, but he was still a guy seeing her naked!

Somehow, her nudity was worse that time than all the others, her breasts heaving with every snatched breath, embarrassment bidding her to cover herself up, though groping, grasping hands dragged her hands back where they could see them, tits and pussy on show. Her arsehole burned, but the cream helped a little, too much going on for one sensation to overrule all the others.

"You..." She heaved and panted, a bit of fight left in her, though Brody and Denise flanked her on either side. "You...are going to...regret...this... Get away...from me!"

She forced out the words as defiantly as she could, though an indignant squeal ripped from her when Denise pinched and twisted a nipple. Yet no sooner had she reacted to that, spinning in the mess of sweet treats, ice cream dripping down her thighs as it had melted, than Brody spanked her pussy with a wet slap, mess going everywhere.

"Stop it! I won't stand for this!"

She got to her feet, slipping over in the mess, though tumbled back down as her arse was slapped, the resounding smack echoing through the room. Her body burned where their hands had touched her, hissing through her teeth, yet she didn't have enough breath in her lungs, even then, to scream and throw a tantrum.

Someone grabbed her boobs, jiggling and bouncing them, and she reeled when she found it was Brody. Not a guy! The women had been bad enough, but everything that she had thought was under her control was not, spinning out and out and out beyond anything she had thought they would even try to do to her!

"Come on, Linda! It's time to play a game!" Holly grabbed her by her shoulders, Angela cramming a bandana over her eyes crudely to blindfold her. "It's time to pin the tail on the donkey! All girls love this game!"

Not Linda, but she had no choice, her body bare, staggering, unable to get the knot loose on the bandana, the blindfold crushed so hard over her eyes that it ached. She slammed into furniture, stubbing her toe, her pursuers running after her, though she was the only one blindfolded, helplessly trying to get away.

Naked.

Humiliated.

Used.

Embarrassed curled and coiled in the pit of her stomach, screaming to be let out, though her lip wobbled, determined to keep it in. she was still Linda, yes, she was still strong, even as she slipped again in the cake mess, crashing to the ground.

"That makes me the winner!"

That sounded like Priya, yet the donkey's "tail" turned out to be a fat dildo with a fluffy fake tail tangling from it that was shoved into her arse. Linda screeched, clawing at Priya, but only tumbled over in a wet splat of mess again, slipping and sliding, her arms windmilling.

Her screech only made them laugh even harder, her body aching, blistering with embarrassment. Her nipples were perky because of the cool, but they ignored her protests, however gasped out they were, as they dragged her in a slippery slide back to the downstairs bathroom, everyone crowding in to watch the show.

"Too messy, auntie!" Holly scolded her, wagging her finger in her aunt's face. "Time to get clean! You can't go to a party looking like a hot mess!"

Shoved into the tub with little water again, as if it had been prepared ready for her, they all took turns washing her off, though it was merely an excuse to pinch and grope, to finger her pussy and work the dildo into her arsehole. Tears pricked at her eyes, though they laughed at that pointing and recording, everything that could heighten her nude, used embarrassment caught on camera.

The photos would be everywhere by the next day, everyone seeing her tits, her pussy, her arse. But all Linda felt was the heat of embarrassment as she was hefted, clean, from the bath to the bedroom. The bed sank as she was tossed onto it, a guest bedroom she thought, but Denise and Brody didn't care too much.

Her body... It was not only nude, but it was there to be used, passed around all of them like a slutty toy from a cheap sex shop. She gasped and cried out, but not even her wailing tantrums were going to get her out of that, Denise crushing her pussy to her face and forcing her to give her oral pleasure, though it was mostly just Denise grinding onto her.

Linda screamed. She wasn't a lesbian! But they did not care, not as Brody made quick work of her pussy, tears trembling in the corners of her eyes. He took her brutishly, quickly, pounding her pussy until he came, though no one cared for how she was left after it. Her tears had not spilt yet, not fully, not so that others could see them, though Priya tried to make her fall.

"You need to be double stuffed, don't you?" The cruellest of them all hissed out through her teeth, eyes glinting with barely hidden glee, as she worked a massive dildo into Linda's cunt. "Used... Silly naked slut!"

Linda cried out again and again, her bare arse shoved up, everything on show, no inch of her left that they had not seen nude in all its glory. Everything had been on display, her pussy, her arse, her breasts, everything recorded, documented, all for her continued humiliation. There was nowhere at all that Linda could go, from that point on, to escape all they had done to her, all they planned to do to her.

Yet it took her being bent over Angela's lap, at long last, to make her cry, pinned there, on the bed, with her arse in the air, gleaming with dampness still. Her body ached with shame, burning through, though she broke, whimpering, whining, her angry tantrums turning into something different entirely as she weakly beat her fists on the bed.

"No...hic...no...hic...can't...hic...no..."

Her crying through hiccups had them cheering, Holly clapping her hands as if a great feat had been accomplished.

"She's finally down! What an aunt! Embarrassed, nude...and female! Dear auntie, you hit the big time!"

Yet as her arse burned with every smack, howling with tears streaming down her face, Linda didn't feel as if she had hit anything at all.

All she knew was the embarrassment of having her body on show and she'd never again be able to hide it away, not ever again.

Not if her tormentors had anything to say about it.

*

The next day, Angela stood with a smirk in Linda's home, dominating it so easily. Becoming fast friends with Holly had changed the order of things, keen to see how all would change, promising, always, to help one another to take Linda down. With how obtuse and stubborn the woman was, it was sure that they would have many years more, at the very least, of fun and tormenting her -- years that they could not wait to start.

"You two are obscene! You don't know what you're doing, you think you can just walk in here and everything's going to be fine, what with your perfect hair and big boobs!" Linda growled, mouthing off, not really thinking about what she was saying. "You're both going to pay for this! Bet you're just jealous Sam chose me, not you..."

That didn't mesh up with Holly, of course, but Linda wasn't in her right mind. They ignored her, of course, Angela shaking Holly's hand as if they had made a deal, but the only deal was shared in their grins, their shared smiles.

"Shall we?" Holly said, stepping back and swinging her arm in invitation. "I think she deserves it..."

Linda gasped, but it was once again too late for her to do anything about it as Angela and Holly lunged for her, moving so swiftly that she barely had a chance to blink, hands on her, ignoring her weak hits. Linda was too weak to do anything about them, which they knew as they flexed what muscle they had and restrained her easily, ripping off her clothes, not caring for how they tore. The woman that they tormented would just have to buy new ones, but that wasn't any of their concern.

Her chest heaved, the strain of embarrassment blistering through her, as much as she wanted to get away, to be somewhere else, to not have to go through it all again. But maybe she was showing a sense of strength too in holding fast and continuing to fight and kick and scream while her jeans and panties were dragged off first. Holly whooped, Angela spurred on by her enthusiasm, wrenching free Linda's top and pinging the brassiere loose at the clasp. They even had a chance to twist her ears, mocking the shape of them, despite them being perfectly normal, her body a toy that was up for grabs by anyone that pleased, whatever Linda wanted.

"Ah, naked again, Linda," Angela said, grinning and waving her bra tauntingly in front of the heaving, blushing woman. "If you weren't so weak and small, we wouldn't have to do this to you..."

But they didn't need a reason to torment her so, not as Angela smirked and, for that final blow, slipped off Linda's wedding band too.

"I think I'll keep this," she said, sliding it neatly into place on her own finger. "You won't need any tie to Sam now, not when Holly will be having sex with you, for at least the rest of her stay. And you're not going to do anything to stop her, are you, shortie? Maybe it's about time your fat ass did something good, hm?"

The taunts rolled over her, weighing her down, her chest heaving, on her knees, not knowing what to do. To be so helpless, aching through her heart and chest with humiliation, how it brought a prickling chill of sweat to her body. It was not for her, not her, though she didn't know what she could do, naked before them, her skin smarting from their touches. Linda knew there was only worse to come.

Angela grabbed her chin, forcing her to look up.

"Accept your new fate, Linda. It's all you're good for."

But she didn't want it to be, not as Holly pounced on her with a squeal, grabbing at her tits, using and abusing her body, slapping and pinching, Angela walking out with her head held high. In her hands were Linda's panties and her wedding band, of course, on her finger, everything that she had ever wanted claimed from her enemy.

Finally, she had put Linda right where she deserved.

*

Two weeks later, Holly grinned in front of her aunt, broken and embarrassed, stripping her of her clothes. That wouldn't have been too unusual, considering the new order of humiliating affairs, but that it was in the train station was different.

"Holly! No! Stop that -- you can't do that to me! I demand that you stop right now!"

Linda pushed ineffectively at her as her top was removed, her skirt, even her heels too, leaving her in just her panties and bra. Of course, Holly would not allow them to remain, striping her panties off and, finally, her bra. Holly pushed her face in close, grinning, letting the roiling heat of humiliation twist and seethe in the pit of Linda's stomach.

"One last one for the road?"

Linda fought, wriggling, squirming, yet was weaker than ever, her debasement and abuse fading, moment by moment. Holly shoved her fingers into her pussy, grinding them up inside her, showing Linda how easily she could play with her body, toying with her, bringing her off, but it was done with air of control, dominance that Holly didn't want to linger on. She just couldn't do anything against Holly's strength, regardless of how she fought like a wildcat.

Linda cursed, uncharacteristically, when she was shoved down to her knees, pushing back at her niece's thighs. She hissed at Holly, telling her how mean she was being, that she should be nicer to her aunt, but it was a futile attempt, despite her fire. Her niece ground her mouth into her pussy, using her like a sex toy as Holly moaned like a mistress.

Gasping, her mouth freed from Holly's pussy, used and abused, her body no more than a toy, Linda groaned as her head was yanked back, looking up at Holly. Her smirk brought a twist of anger to her stomach, though the taller, stronger woman had her right where she wanted her.

Linda groaned, shaking her head, anger curling in her stomach.

"You're the worst niece ever!"

And her nude embarrassed, public debasement... Well, it had only just begun.

  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
Outlaw485Outlaw4853 months ago

very cruel story, how someone could do this, Gave it a 1 rating.

amfanonamfanonover 1 year ago

"her nude embarrassed, public debasement... Well, it had only just begun."

This is one of my favorite stories on this site. I hope it gets a sequel.

AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Deana Exposed Pt. 01 Conservative wife becomes husband's toy.in Loving Wives
Daniella and the Lions American entrepreneur publicly strip searched at airport.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just One of the Guys Ch. 01 Brian's girlfriend warms to his buddies quicker than he hopes.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Natural Born Fucker Hot reporter is fucked on national television.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Party Animals A man aims to throw the wildest party anyone's ever seen.in Fetish
More Stories